Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to the world... What's left of it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Kanon looked up at Miku. Smiling softly he leaned up and took his hand. He pulled Miku close and covered them up. "Always. This offer is always open to you." Kanon felt one of his legs move between Miku's. If the other didn't say anything he wasn't going to move it. The dark haired man realized how fast he could get addicted to this...so very fast.

"Goodnight Miku...sweet dreams." Kanon nuzzled the blonde hair that he was facing before starting to drift to sleep. It felt so normal...so right. Too bad the world had to end for him to meet him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world... What's left of it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the world... What's left of it.

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:28 pm

While Miku was in fact tired, he couldn't bring himself to sleep at this moment. Kanon was practically naked next to him! The blonde let his hands roam over his back, taking in the smoothness of his skin. Like before he was nuzzled in close to the other... This was right. It was a shame he hadn't managed to get dressed down before being pulled into bed with him. He would have liked to see what laying next to someone like that had felt like...

The mix of comfort from the bed and Kanon was lulling him closer to sleep, he mumbled a soft 'g'night' before letting the darkness take him... He didn't wake up for hours, not until thunder boomed and lightning flashed. It startled him awake and he jumped up, panting as his eyes searched around for the cause of the noise. It wasn't until he heard the rain did he fully understand that it was just another storm... He shook his head and ruffled his hair at himself, he really was just a kid still...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Kanon felt his body relax as he went to sleep. It wasn't until a few hours later that he was woken up by Miku's jolting. Immediately the man was awake. "Miku...it's okeh. It's just a storm. No worries, I get spooked by them sometimes too. You're sweating...here. Take off some of your clothes. The weather will cool down the air soon. Sorry, I give off a lot of heat." The elder man started to help Miku remove his clothes when he realized what he was doing. Blushing he pulled back.

"You still tired? We don't have to get up yet with the storm going on outside. A bit more sleep could probably do us some good."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Damn he'd woken Kanon up... Wait, he was helping him undress?! His breathing hitched just slightly, but then Kanon pulled away. He could only imagine they were equally matched with their blushing... Quickly, Miku finished stripping down to just his boxers and crawled back under the blankets with Kanon.

"It's still dark out, I'm sure everyone else is still sleeping too..." Miku didn't feel tired, but he was happy to be out of his clothes and finally feeling Kanon... He'd never gotten the chance to lay next to someone like this before, so it was a bit exciting for him now. But he did his best to keep it under control. "Sorry for waking you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Kanon smiled and snuggled into Miku. The other was a bit damp from sweat but it didn't bother him. Kanon simply held onto him. "It's fine. I don't mind. Better to have woken up to just sleep through it. This way I learned something. You don't like storms much yes? Truthfully? I don't like them much either but they're needed for the earth to recover. Till then I guess we will suffer through them together." Kanon was secretly relishing in holding Miku with so few clothes on. He could feel the bare skin and the toned muscles just beneath.

"You must have been in athletics in high school weren't you? You're, uh, you're toned..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Miku shivered as Kanon pulled him close, "Y-yeah... I play soccer and run track... Played. My friends and I worked out almost everyday." He almost slipped up, but it could be scene as him correcting himself for the current moment.

Thunder boomed again and ducked under the blankets and clung to Kanon even tighter, "And yes... I hate storms. Rain is fine, everything else just makes my pulse spike and makes me restless. Part of me also still wants to run around and unplug everything as well..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Kanon nodded. "I used to run track too. Did it all the way through college." Miku ducked under the covers and the older man smiled a little. "Don't worry about the storm...I'm here if anything happens. Would like to play a game or do something? Distract you from the noise outside. It helped me when I was younger and my parents were fighting. Ga-in would come in and we'd play a board game or cards. Sometimes she'd turn up the radio and sing. Distractions help a lot..." Kanon moved under the blankets and looked at Miku. It was warm in here but it muffled the booming outside.

"Or we could just stay in here. Keep warm and have a barrier to the outside world." The man smiled softly at his blonde crush. How could he have let himself develop these feelings?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Miku took a deep breath and just rested his forehead against Kanon's, it was an odd way to calm himself, but it usually worked for him. "Usually I just hide my head under a pillow, but this works too..." Miku pulled the blanket from over their heads though, "Don't wanna get to warm... there's not much more we can strip off." He smiled playfully, shifting to be closer to Kanon's warmth. This was nice...

"If... I get to do this in the city... maybe it wont be so bad there..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:29 pm

"You can. Every night if you wish. I won't leave you Miku. They'll have to kill me first." Kanon held tightly to Miku smiling at the thought of stripping what was left. "If we took off the rest of our clothes my sister is seriously going to think we had sex. Which with me was always a possibility when she found a guy in my bed." He didn't come out and say it per-say but he let Miku know where his attractions lay.

"I'm sorry about them earlier. They all know, not that it bothers anyone but Len I guess has the hardest time with it. Not because of it or anything but he never sees me with anyone and he worries I'll be all alone."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:55 pm

"Maybe if they weren't in the next room and if we weren't in a shifty RV..." He poked Kanon's chest, "I should confess... the other reason why I broke up with my girlfriend from before... we were using each other to lie to our parents. She liked girls and I... I like guys more than girls. My parents knew... I didn't ever lie to them, they just figured I'd grow out of it or find a nice girl that could win me over..."

Not that he was trying to find a quick hook-up or anything, but of all people he felt Kanon had a right to know about his sexuality. He did seem to find making him blush a fun activity, and the way he would sometimes touch him or hug him... and then this afternoon... Kanon had to like him somewhat, right?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 pm

"Perhaps in the city then...but there is one thing I can do." Kanon leaned in and kissed Miku. His full lips were so soft that a soft moan escaped him. It had been awhile since he'd gotten a kiss or given one. Miku didn't seem to hate either. Maybe there was hope for him being with him.

"I do like you...way more then I probably should. I just didn't want to do anything because of all...that. You were having a hard time adjusting and adding feelings and desires like that to the mix didn't seem wise." The 23 year old adjusted them so they were comfortable. It felt almost perfect.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 pm

A small jolt ran through him, Kanon's lips were on his own and they felt amazing. When they parted, and he listened to Kanon's reasonings, he looked down... "I'm sorry about that... I wish it had never happened... But if it hadn't, we might not have met, or maybe you wouldn't like me the same way." He finally looked back up to Kanon, giving him a small peck on the lips before settling back in.

"Maybe this storm wasn't so bad... at least now we have a couple more innocent hours left, right?" Innocent hours... right. More like him trying to distract Kanon with making out and trying to keep things pg13.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Kanon didn't mind the 'innocent' hours left. Till Ichigo came in while they were making out and crawled in bed with them and pushed Kanon away.

"My Michi! No sucking." Kanon shook his head and laughed a little. Ichigo was seriously attached to Miku. He gave her a kiss on her head and Miku one more despite Ichigo pushing him.

"I'm going to head up and start driving. I don't think we'll get anymore alone time anyway." The drive felt like it too forever and yet no time at all. Once they were there, the people started to check them over. Then they were starting to separate them.

"No! No no no. Take your hands off him!" Kanon wasn't about to let it happen. One of the guards had a hold of Miku. He pulled the man back to him and held him close.

"We all stay together or we leave and brave up there." The guards seemed to allow it and they were all taken to the city and put in two apartments. One was huge with five bedrooms and the other with two. Kanon and Miku had the smaller apartment but it was across the hall from Ga-in. Everything was fully furnished too. Amazing. Once they were finally alone on their first night, Kanon was a bit nervous.

"Here at last...it's not so bad right? The sun is still shining and I haven't seen that much greenery in so long...and we're still together. I told you I wouldn't leave you." The teacher came forward and wrapped his arms around the smaller man. His lips met Miku's in a small kiss. It was soft and sweet with a hint of hoping for more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:24 pm

When they reached the city, all seemed well, until it started turning into a repeat of the disaster. "No! Let me go!" If they really were going to separate them then he wasn't going underground, he'd brave it outside. No amount of safety or promise of life was worth it if he couldn't be with Kanon. Thankfully, once Kanon had a hold of him and made his own threat, the guards began to see reason. Miku clung to Kanon's hand as they were showed to their new homes... It was so odd to see something so beautiful after the weeks they'd spent together...

"No... no it's not bad. But I'm under a firm belief that it has a lot to do with you. I wont lie though... I was ready to book it if they wouldn't let me stay with you... I wasn't about to go underground alone, no matter how much sun and greenery there is..." Miku laced his fingers behind Kanon's back, holding himself close to him as they kissed. They were alone now... so there was a good possibility that this could lead to more.

"So... Not to be too forward but... do you wanna test the shower with me...? Water conservation and all... maybe a slight celebration?" A slight smile played on his lips, maybe that stuff from the last store would see some use after all. He'd never had sex before... and he wanted Kanon to be his first.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:42 pm

"I wasn't going to let you be taken away from me...I told you they'd have to kill me first." Kanon smiled at him and gladly followed him to the bathroom.

"I will gladly go with you." The man felt giddy as they entered the bathroom and started to strip down. It had been a good long while since he'd been with anyone and he wondered whether Miku would like it.

"Uh...we don't have the stuff to actually have sex. I didn't think about it at the moment but...we need it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Miku bite his lip to contain his smile and slight embarrassment, "Actually... W-we do... I uhm, well you see at the store when you told me to grab anything else I wanted well... It was there and I figured... I'll just go get it." His cheek were a bright shade of pink as he scampered off to his back pack, he found the lube and condoms and brought them back to Kanon. "I didn't know if you'd want condoms or not... I'm... still a virgin so I'll leave the choice up to you."

After this... he swore to himself he was finally going to come clean to Kanon about his age... Sure it was the end of the world and shouldn't matter, but he had a feeling it would make Kanon hesitate a bit. For now it was just getting him into the warm shower and enjoying everything about him, which he figured wouldn't be hard since now he was naked and in the shower. His finger motioned him to join him, heaven aside from his excitement did this shower feel amazing!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 am

So Miku had been planning this? It made Kanon smile and he found himself unable to stop his body from moving forward. "You thought of everything...this is your first time? Wow...well then." The man moved into the shower, making sure to shower Miku with adoration. He wanted him but he didn't want the shower to be the blonde's first time. They did shower, having all sorts of foreplay. When the water was turned off Kanon took Miku's hand and the lube, heading into the bedroom.

"First times should be special...and I don't really like condoms. It feels better without them." He moved to the bed and laid down with Miku. He wanted him. He started to go down on him, teasing his nipples. His finger started to prep him but he was making sure to distract his lover. The knots in his stomach were starting to unknot and he was really starting to want to get inside him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 am

The shower was amazing, but what was to come in their bedroom excited him even more. Chills ran through him as Kanon explored is body, it was obvious that this definitely wasn't Kanon's first. He could only hope that Kanon would be able to handle him after this. After all, he was still a teenager, and even before this his hormones had been working on bubbling over at any given second. He trusted Kanon though, more than anything did he trust the man pleasuring him.

"A-ah~ Kanon... Please... I want you." Miku felt ready to burst with Kanon going down on him and prepping him all at the same time. He'd heard that this part could be good or bad, but all he was feeling was good... and he found he really wanted to speed up Kanon's eagerness too. So his hand reached down and started stroking Kanon's length, moving his hand in time with his fingers. He wanted the man above him, he wanted him now, and possibly several more times before the knight was over.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:46 am

Kanon moaned softly before removing his fingers and coating himself. Miku made it too hard to resist. His lips found the other's as he pushed into him. Fuck he was tight. The man was a virgin though and he didn't know how it happened.

"How the hell did you stay a virgin?" Kanon held on tight to him as Miku adjusted to the size. God he was happy to finally have him. It made everything they had been through worth it. Slowly he started to move, enjoying the feeling of his lover. God he wanted this.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 am

A loud moan escaped him when Kanon pushed into him, while it felt good he couldn't deny the pain. He would definitely be feeling this in the morning... "Ahn... I was waiting for the right guy I guess..." The right guy being the man who saved him on more than one occasion. The fact that he was only 17 and just coming around to being gay helped tremendously. But Kanon didn't know that yet... Yet.

Timidly, Miku moved his hips, it still hurt a bit but he wanted to feel more. He wanted to feel everything Kanon could give him. So he rolled his hips again and kissed is lover hungrily, letting him know it was okay to move. And Kami help him when he did. Kanon was not lacking in any ways, he had Miku a moaning, clinging mess in no time. He figured it was because they'd both been denying themselves of each other for so long...

"Mnn~ Ah! That...! Oh... t-there-- please~" He cried out as Kanon found his prostrate, then effectively used it against him. As if Miku needed more reason to be a pliable putty in Kanon's capable hands...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:17 am

Kanon started to abuse Miku's prostrate relentlessly. He didn't stop until he felt Miku's body tense as he came. It forced Kanon's own orgasm...he couldn't remember it being so mind blowing. He all but collapsed onto his lover.

"Oh god...I forgot how good that felt..." Slowly he pulled out of Miku and laid next to him completely blissful. There was knock at the door though. Who the hell could be there already?

"Who could...be right back." The teacher kissed Kanon and moved to get a pair of pants on. He went to answer the door and came face to face with a girl that couldn't be any older then 15.

"Uh...may I help you?"

"Is Miku here? Akiharu Tsukiyama? They told me he came through the city gates. They were going to bring him to dorm at the school but the people he was with wouldn't let them. Tell me you have him."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:05 am

Miku weakly clung onto Kanon after they both came, "That was... amazing..." Life felt normal, almost. He felt like a happy teenager that just lost his virginity to someone he was coming to love. All of that was interrupted by a knock on the door... It made his happiness fall as he thought of all the horrible things it could be. Kanon went to investigate it though, while he did Miku was also scrambling to clean himself off and get dressed. He wanted to be ready to take Kanon's hand and run if need be. The voice that reached him as he tugged his shirt over his head froze him.

"Anri?"

Quickly he moved into the living room to see who the person was, his eyes quickly locked with the girls, "Anri... Anri, you're alive!" Miku pulled his sister into a tight hug, the young girl did the same but Miku could feel her tears through his shirt. All the seriousness she had had talking to Kanon was lost now that Miku was here... "You're okay! Kami when I heard that you might have... Why didn't you come to the school dorms Miku!?" They pulled away and Miku lead her over to the couch, she needed to know what happened to him... So he told her everything, from the day of the disaster, to the current moment...

"I can't leave Kanon's side Anri... He's helping me to cope with everything." The girl took everything in, it was hard to believe her brother survived everything to get here. And while she understood, she needed her brother too...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Kanon watched the scene before him...Miku's sister had survived after all. That was good...but why would Miku need to go to the school dorms?

"Excuse me. But why would he need to be in the dorms? Is there college dorms around or something?" Anri looked up a bit confused and then to Miku and back at Kanon.

"How old are you?" The question threw Kanon off for a moment before he recovered. This girl was a bit odd.

"I'm 23. How old are you?"

"Miku! He's 23? I'm old enough to know that Miku shouldn't be here...thank you for saving him but he should be in the dorms where he belongs." Kanon was so confused. He looked at Miku for some answers. Apparently she knew something he didn't.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Uh oh... the cat was out of the bag, well kinda... "Anri, stop." His sister frowned, she hated when Miku took that tone with her. She knew he was older than her, but she hated when he finally used that against her... Miku sighed and stood from the couch and faced Kanon, "I... have a confession Kanon. I lied to you when we first met... I'm only 17. I didn't want you treating me like a child, even though it was childish to hide my age. But I knew that you wouldn't treat me the same."

The look on Kanon's face said it all to him, he knew he was wrong, and he knew Kanon would be struggling since he was a teacher. Something like them was even worse than him dating a teacher... "I was taking my last exam before graduation... I would have already been graduated by the time you found me. I don't care about society norms, I understand if you do though... and I'll leave if you want me to..."

It would be hard for him if he did have to leave, Kanon made him feel safe in this fake world...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:30 pm

"17...17!? Miku even if I had treated you differently you shouldn't have-Do you know how much trouble I can get into for what we just did? You're underage! Not just that but you're a student. You still haven't graduated which makes you a student. I'm six years older then you. H-how could you lie to me? Her reaction to me makes perfect sense now..." Kanon was pacing, trying very hard not to blow a fuse. He had just committed two crimes. Teacher sleeping with a student and sleeping with someone underage. 17...he was only 17.

"Miku...I-I don't know what to do. This, us, it isn't normal by any means and until you graduate and turn 18...I care about you, way more then I should. But I can't got against my own morals...please understand that. By no means will I kick you out or send you away but there is a second bedroom and if they don't make you go to the dorms then you can stay there...I want you. I really really do. But I can't do this with it being like this..." Kanon wasn't happy about having to say this. It wasn't fair but it was right. He knew it was. Even if it pained him...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum