Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me steal you away

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let me steal you away - Page 2 Empty Re: Let me steal you away

Post  Hizumi Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:02 pm

"It'd be nice to know you wanted me around. Am I happy with how things are, no. But if you're happy then I can learn to live with it and be happy for you. It was selfish of me to think you'd want to stay just for me. You have dreams of your own and you couldn't fill them at a host club." Kanon smiled though it didn't reach his eyes. He was sad. He missed his Miku...

"I better get back to the club. I'll see you around Akiharu...promise to take care of yourself?...promise me you'll be happy?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 pm

"Wait!" Miku grabbed his hand before he could fully stand, "Just because I left the host club... doesn't mean I don't want to leave you behind. It's... the only reason I stayed before..." He deserved to know that, because it was the truth.

"I can promise you the first, but I couldn't keep the second very well... not unless you promise to come back." The blonde still didn't want him to leave, he was a tad paranoid... This was the perfect set-up for a b-rated action film, one he had no will to play the part of.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Hizumi smiled at him and before he could think of what he was doing, he leaned in to kiss Miku softly. "Since you asked, absolutely. I'll see you soon. Perhaps I can get my favorite host back in my bed." Hizumi smiled and left to head home. The promise of hope renewed was shining on his face. He wanted this to work. After all, Miku had stolen his heart long before he had left.

"Tomorrow..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:25 pm

That kiss was very promising, he hoped more would come from it.

It was only 7 at night, he still had until midnight until he could go home, but he never shook that feeling of someone's eyes on him. Even when he was done and the people started trickling out of the bar... He got his pay for the night and headed out of the door, but this time he opted for the longer way home, it was better lit... but when that feeling didn't leave he called Hizumi.

"I'm sorry it's so late... but I need you to come and get me... Please, I think someone is following me." He moved into a telephone booth and shut the door. he was at least mildly safe in here... less likely to be stolen so easily.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Hizumi was sitting there in his bed, wanting Miku quite badly when he called. Talk about luck...or not. "I'll be right there. Don't leave the phone booth. Got it?" It took two seconds for him to grab a jacket, not even bothering with a shirt, and zip it up. He wanted to get to Miku as fast as possible. For the man to call like that thinking he was being followed, well a guy just didn't ignore that kind of plea. Nor would he waste time getting to him.

"Booth, phone booth...there's the bar..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Miku saw head lights and recognized Hizumi's car, he opened the booth and stepped out to wave him down, "Why did you hide in the phone booth Miku? I thought you liked me sneaking up on you like this?"

"Takuya?"

The other stepped out of the alley he was hiding in, he'd been watching the entire time, "Come on Miku, lets leave together, I'll always be there for you." Miku shook his head and took a step back, "I already have someone, I don't need to run... he accepted me for what I want."

"You were mine first!" When Hizumi's car stopped he sprinted for the door and practically jumped in, "Drive. Drive now and drive damn fast, I don't care where... Shit!" Miku didn't even bother buckling, he pulled his knees close to him and hid his face. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but who knew how long Takuya had been stalking him... hell, he could know where he lived now! "Thank you Hizu..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Hizumi saw Takuya and glowered. He immediately stepped on the gas and shot back to the club. It took about two minutes to get Miku into his room with the door locked.

"I knew I should've banned him sooner. Dammit. You alright?" The man moved to take off his jacket and check Miku over.

"He didn't hurt did he? You didn't know it was him right?" He didn't want to be lied to. Hizumi wanted Miku's life Takuya free...he'd get too jealous otherwise.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

"I'm fine... He never even came out until I left the phone booth... He always loved sneaking up on me here, but I always knew if someone was behind me."

His ex-lover's next question irked him, "Hizumi I swear I didn't know!" He saw the look in Hizumi's eyes, it was similar to when he'd been fired. Miku stood and hugged himself close to him, he could feel himself shaking against the other's bare chest. "This is all fucked up now... I'mm have to move and find yet another job by some miracle... so much for seeing you more, huh?" Miku didn't want to take a chance, Takuya could be sneaky if he wanted to be.

"... Can I stay with you tonight? I can be gone before everyone else shows up..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Taking a deep breath Hizumi dove. "You can stay with me until you decide you don't want me anymore. I have plenty of room and I would like you to be close again...and we could be together for more then an hour a day. You don't have to leave. I refuse that you work as a host but if you'd stay..." It was a big risk he was taking offering so much at once but he wanted the man and nothing was going to stop him from getting that point across now.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Miku almost broke down in tears, "You really want me, just me?" When he didn't hear him deny him he happily kissed him and gave him his answer, "I want to. I promise I wont be a burden... I'll find another job somewhere." Miku still wanted to sing, he was starting to think maybe he should start recording and submitting it to record companies...

He wanted to be good for Hizumi, not just a pretty fuck on the side... He wanted to give him a reason to love coming home to him, he wanted to make this work.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:56 pm

"I don't care if you do or not...just as long as I get you. Whenever I came to you for sex...it was always pleasure. You were the only one it was never business with. I just didn't want you to know." Hizumi pulled Miku close to him, happily kissing him back. It had been something he sorely missed.

"no more tossing you around...you're permanently mine." The owner took hold of him and pulled him onto the bed. He wouldn't do anything tonight. For tonight he just wanted to hold him...his favorite. His Miku.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Miku happily laid next to his old boss, finally starting to complete the other half of his dream... But something was still bugging him. He was Hizumi's, but was Hizumi his?

"Are you mine though?" Miku pulled back a bit and looked him in the eyes. Hizumi was known to sleep with most of his host club workers... He wanted to know that the man next to him was going to be faithful.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:11 pm

"If you want it of me yours will be the only body I have...you'll be the only one my lips touch...the only one I take. You were always my favorite Miku. If would've asked I would've taken you off the host list and just kept you. If you want me to yourself Akiharu...then I'm yours." Hizumi wanted Miku to be happy...he wanted his dearest person to feel safe, loved, and complete. What he desired of Hizumi would be done. Being without him was too painful to have him leave.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 am

Miku couldn't help his grin before he leaned in to kiss the other. Hizumi would be only his, he could be selfish and hoard him, he never had to share again... "If I had only known that sooner... maybe I wouldn't have such a persistent stalker. Speaking of... what am I going to do about him? I'm sure he saw you... and he knows you're here."

Takuya often admitted he didn't like the way Hizumi looked at him, but Takuya didn't know that Miku went to him almost everyday or what they did... "Thank you though, I'm sorry I hurt you so deeply." The singer could always read Hizumi like a book, sense how he was feeling, he just hoped he could make up for it eventually. Perhaps tomorrow night after he took care of his apartment... "How late do you work tomorrow? Would you come with me to my apartment to help me get some things?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:11 pm

"Well I can keep up bodyguards and alert the police to a suspcious man coming around even after being banned from my club. They'll be sure to keep a look out for him. I can leave early to go with you and bring a few guards with me too if you like. That way we'll be certainly safe. Takuya won't get you...I swear." Hizumi pulled Miku close and covered him up. He wanted to make his lover feel safe. Why hadn't he just kept him earlier?

"My beautiful Akiharu...you're safe now. Safe and in my arms."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum