Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Neighbors

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unknown Neighbors - Page 2 Empty Re: Unknown Neighbors

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Kanon was above him. Kanon was above him. His eyes locked with Kanon's and he could feel his cheeks burning. Miku would be lying if he said he wasn't slightly attracted to Kanon, he was gorgeous, but almost seemingly out of his reach. But the other had put them in this situation, right? That had to mean something... At least maybe that he was interested, but why? He wasn't special...

"Y-you're very warm..." Under normal circumstances, Miku would have hightailed it right out of there... But he actually... kinda liked this. He let his hands rest against Kanon's arms, sort of holding him there but at the same time Kanon could easily move if he wanted to.

"I completely forgot about the holiday, every day here is a holiday compared to my house."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Miku wasn't looking uncomfortable...he was blushing. Kanon smiled a little bit and moved from his arms to his elbows, bringing himself even closer to Miku. "Every day huh? And, uh, what would you do on holiday Miku?" He could kiss him if he wanted but Kanon felt Miku had to take the first step. If Kanon didn't want him close he wouldn't have offered Miku his bed, nor would he have told him about having sneaking exploits into other guys' rooms. Maybe it wasn't obvious?

"I could show you what I usually do on holiday, if you like."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Kanon was not helping his blushing fit at all. He probably wasn't trying to help either, other than helping it grow darker. "What would I do?" A lot of things came to mind, some innocent, some not so much. Most of his thoughts involved being close like this with Kanon though, at least it was a good start.

"Well... starting off like this comes to mind, then I'd..." It was time to test his luck and people watching skills. Kanon mentioned guys before, and he'd seen the way Kanon looked at him... Now he could only hope he wasn't about to ruin the one good thing he had going.

Taking a quick breath he leaned up and pressed his lips against Kanon's smooth ones, lingering a few seconds before pulling back and looking up at him shyly, "...try that. Then hope you'd share how you'd spend your holiday." The butterflies were bouncing all over the place in his stomach, waiting to see how Kanon would react.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:01 am

Aha! Kanon felt Miku's lips move away and couldn't stop his smile. "Well, my holidays start like that then move to this....and this....and then, I'd let the moment get swept up into whatever may come of it." Kanon had moved to kiss Miku's neck and collarbone. If Miku would allow him, Kanon wouldn't treat him bad. He'd for once actually try to be a good 'partner'. Normally he had one night stands but he could honestly say, one night wouldn't be enough. He highly doubted that having Miku once would satisfy him.

"So would you like my holiday, or yours...they're both pretty similar. Mine is just a bit more...sweaty and requires far less clothing."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:13 am

Miku shivered when Kanon kissed him. He knew what Kanon wanted, hell what he wanted, but he was still nervous. It was always hard for him to give himself to anyone, he always guarded himself so well... But he let Kanon in so easily, much like Kanon had done for him. He didn't get it, but he wanted more of it none the less.

"I like where yours is going... but I want you to know now, if this, us, happens... It'll mean I'm attached." He wanted Kanon to know that this couldn't just be one of his flings, not if he wanted a happy, thriving Miku.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 am

Kanon hooked his leg behind Miku's and flipped them so Miku was above him, though Kanon was still holding him close. "Mm, and who says that I'd mind? You're different if you haven't noticed. My best friend isn't even this close to me...and believe me when I say I highly doubt once will be enough. You are someone I will want over and over again...huh, I wonder if that's what people mean when they're addicted to someone..." He knew an addiction was something someone willing allowed to continue but could a person be a vice? He never thought so before...then again he'd never thought this would ever happen.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 am

"Let's hope I'm a healthy addiction then..." Miku worried about Kanon being around him with all the family problems that he came with... But he already knew he couldn't stop him, didn't want to actually. Maybe he was addicted too, Kanon was good for him though.

"I must say though, I kind of enjoy seeing you like this." Miku grinned as he pinned his wrists. It wasn't often he saw Kanon struggle for the upper hand. Of course he didn't hold him there long, it almost seemed mean to do so. "Come here..." He pulled Kanon to sit up, but met him with a kiss. He enjoyed the feeling of Kanon's lips even more, and that was only after one kiss.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:46 am

Kanon grinned at Miku pinning him. He could easily get out of it, but why bother? He rather enjoyed it a bit. He really enjoyed that kiss though. No one really kissed like that. The kind that leaves you breathless and warm and wanting way more.

"Hang on one sec?" the dark haired teen got up and left the room, going down stairs to his mother.

"Morning Shinya, is Akiharu up yet?"

"Uh yea but he won't be coming down." His mother looked concerned. Was Miku sick?

"What? Why, is something wrong?"

"Nothing you can fix mom. I'm going to be keeping him in for the day. I'll be blaring some music too so, don't come up. K?" Ohhh, well.

"Well I think I may go shopping today instead of tomorrow then. Shinya. Don't you dare hurt that boy. If he's allowing you to do this-"

"I won't...believe it or not...I really think I'll stay with him. I make no guarantees with his voice working tomorrow though."

"I'll pick up lemon tea. Be safe!" His mother was calling after him as he ran back up stairs and into the room. He would be. Kanon always had condoms and lube in his room. Not to mention a wicked stereo to drown out the sounds to any prying ears.

"And I'm back. Would you like Rock or Punk for a background music?" He was placing one of his speakers at his window and one at the door. No prying ears and he would still be able to hear Miku's voice.

"My mom is going to be gone all day shopping so we'll have the whole house to ourselves."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Miku watched Kanon leave with curious eyes, but once he was down the stairs and out of sight he started to really think about the situation... Kanon hadn't ever showed him a shred of kindness until last month, but here they were getting ready to sleep with each other. Well, his mother had always said you tease those you love/like most. But then again, he really didn't have much of an example to go by. All he could do was genuinely hope Kanon meant it when he said he didn't care what others thought.

As Kanon rounded the corner, he couldn't stop himself from smiling. The other just had that effect over him, "I'm going to say rock, I love the sound of bass." He knew Kanon played, but that's what kinda made this all the better. Really Kanon was exactly what he liked in a guy, it just took him getting to know him better to see that.

"So... Did you scare your mother off or bribe her?" A grin played on his lips as he pulled Kanon over him. How did this honestly happen? He wasn't sure how he'd gotten so lucky to have two people care so much about him, but he was glad they were here to do so.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Kanon grinned and set the music before coming back to Miku. "Neither actually. I explained to mom I was keeping you up here all day and blaring some music. She knew what we were intending to do and told me she was going grocery shopping today instead of tomorrow." The teen moved Miku back down onto the bed and kissed him softly. He wanted to let Miku know that he didn't want to just fall into bed with him like he had the others. Something about him was different...something about him just drew Kanon in. How could he have bullied him for so long and not noticed the beauty of him?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Miku smiled into their kiss and wrapped his arms around Kanon's lower back. He liked the feeling of Kanon over him and pressed close. The other was so warm... It wasn't hard to tell that Kanon was trying hard to prove he didn't want this to seem like a fling. Someday though he did want to ask Kanon what it was that made him change. Miku knew he hadn't done anything special. In fact, he was quite sure he was skeptical as ever until last night/early this morning. None of that seemed to matter now though, it was odd, but he wouldn't change it.

"I'll take it you have everything we need then..." Miku nipped at his lower lip softly, while his fingers played with the hem of his shirt. He was getting slightly annoyed with the fabric though and started inching it up slowly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Kanon noticed the shirt riding up and nodded to him at the question of necessities. He moved down to the blonde's stomach and pressed light kisses along the exposed skin. "In my nightstand." Man his skin was soft. Kanon didn't want to stop kissing him...exploring every inch of his body. Maybe this was the start of an addiction. In one fluid motion he pulled on Miku's shirt, lifting it off of him.

"You are very soft, you know that?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:04 pm

He supressed a tiny yip when Kanon pulled his shirt off, he didn't expect it to leave him so quickly. He almost instinctively wanted to cover himself, but forgot all about it when Kanon commented him. "I didn't..." A soft blush tinted his cheeks as he moved to pull the others shirt off as well, "Wow... you're so toned..." Miku hadn't really thought about what Kanon would look like unclothed, but he was really impressed. His hand ran smoothly over is stomach, he wanted to do his own exploring now...

"One time definitely wont be enough."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 pm

A grin spread across Kanon's face when Miku took off his shirt. "I can sleep without a shirt on if you like." Miku was toned too but his skin was by far more soft. It was just...creamy. Kanon pulled Miku back to him, pulling the other into his lap.

"You're sure you want to do this? You and me...I don't want either of us to have regrets." He wanted to be with him, oddly enough. His lips found Miku's again as he held him close. Take this slow...enjoy the moment. There wouldn't be a first time again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:22 pm

He wished he could just give him a solid yes and just get things moving along, but he didn't want to even start lying to him. "I do want this, to be with you. But in the back of my head somewhere I'm still waiting for the prank, ya know? I just don't understand how this came to be..." Miku kissed him regardless, enjoying the feeling of his lips on the other...

"I want you, and I don't think I could ever regret it either." He was going to have to trust him, and his own judgment.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 pm

"Honestly I don't know how this happened either. One day I just looked at you and it clicked that I wanted you. You have every right to doubt...It just means I'll have to work harder to prove that you have no reason to." The teen smiled and laid back. It was a nice view of Miku this way.

"We're gonna take this nice and slow...first times are always best that way."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Kanon was on his back now, giving Miku all the more reason to explore his exposed chest. But he had to smile a bit at what Kanon had said, "Well, at least we know it wasn't love at first sight." On the contrary, it took two years of teasing, shoulder checks, book tipping, and several other acts before Kanon finally came around.

"Slow works... it gives me a chance to explore." The blonde leaned down and gave him a quick kiss before moving to his neck. He placed little butterfly kisses all the way down his neck and chest. Kanon was pretty soft himself, but he had a certain firmness to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Kanon allowed Miku access to his body. They both knew this was to be treated carefully...and Miku was doing a good job of it. His soft touches and kisses made Kanon feel...new. Like he'd never done this before. It gave him butterflies in his stomach and made his heart race. What the hell? How could one person do that? How could anyone do something like that to him?

"Ah...little sensitive there." He was meaning his nipples which had just been ghosted over. The small feather touch made them harden a bit. Sensitivity was both a good asset and weakness, depending on the situation.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 pm

All of this felt so new. Sure he'd slept with girls and guys before, but this was still so uncharted. Maybe it was because of the kinda of 'relationship' they had had before. Whatever it was he liked it, he almost felt like a kid at Christmas. Kanon just so happened to be the big wrapped present in the corner he felt he needed to open slowly to fully appreciate.

Kanon's little moan didn't go unnoticed. Yes, he knew they were taking this slow, but a little spice never hurt, right? Miku moved himself back up to Kanon's nipple, kissing it tenderly then flicking it with his tongue. He gauged the others reaction before he blew on it softly, "Sorry... couldn't resist." He smiled sweetly at him before lowering his head again, this time he sucked on his nipple, enjoying the way Kanon's body was moving bellow him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:07 pm

"Don't be-ah...sorry." Damn Miku knew how to tease a guy! Kanon was squirming slightly beneath him but he wanted more. Slowly the teen rocked up into him. His body shivered again at Miku's sucking. His hands found the other's hips, griping them softly.

"You've done this before..." Stimulation was always good but very rarely was someone just that good to start off. No way was Miku a virgin.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:13 pm

He grinned as he pulled away, "Yeah... I've had experiences with both parties..." Despite not being popular with Kanon and his posse, he was fairly well liked with his lot of friends. Miku rolled his hips a bit when Kanon rolled his again, that was the bonus of being with guys, they were much easier to arouse than girls.

Miku like seeing Kanon like this, under his control, well sorta. It made him excited, he wondered how far he could go until Kanon would crack and try to take control. So he made a game of it, moving up to capture his lips while his hands roamed and explored him. Occasionally he'd ghost his hands over his pants, but never did he do anything. He just continued kissing and nipping softly at his lower lip, hoping to get another reaction out of him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Miku had been with both sexes...interesting. Kanon was enjoying all that Miku was doing but the teasing was starting to get painful. He wanted to move a little further. So the next time he felt Miku's hands near his own, he caught them and flipped them over. Kanon easily kept control and stayed no more then a few inches away from any part of Miku's body.

"You are a tease Mi-chi...not that I don't love foreplay but I was wanting a bit more of this." Though both were still wearing pants, Kanon thrusted his hips a bit into Miku's lower body. If the blonde could rile him up then he could do it right back.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Miku moaned and shuddered when Kanon thrust against him, he loved being controlled in a sense. Kanon still gave him enough control to be comfortable though. "Hn... You know, then we need a little less of these." He wriggled his hands free from Kanon's and moved down to his pants, undoing them and letting his hand slip inside. Kanon wanted more, and he was a lit tired of taking things too slow anyways. So he settled for pumping him at a steady pace and wiggled his hips a bit as well.

"I'm comfortable speeding things up a little, if you are that is."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: