Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Neighbors

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unknown Neighbors Empty Unknown Neighbors

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:42 am

Another day of school. Another day of stupid people and nerds. Another day of girls begging to go out with him. The usual pretty much for Kanon. He'd been popular since 6th grade and it didn't seem likely that anyone was going to topple him off the social pyramid anytime soon. He was rude, mean, and a bit of a bully when it came to other people. He hated posers and didn't like many people. Not even his closest friends were on the list of people he liked. There was his mother, who he thought was the best person ever. There was....well it was pretty much his mother. He could tolerate Hizumi most of all out of his friends. Everyone else grated him in some way.

Oh look, one of the music pansies. That one was in choir so it was bad enough they let people know they were into music by picking it as an elective but to pick choir? That was just asking to be called gay. Kanon was walking by when he shoulder checked the blonde into his locker.

"You really should drop out. Your voice is like cats dying. Horrible and irreversible." In all honesty the guy's voice wasn't bad but why the hell should Kanon care enough to give him a compliment? Having adversity shows what a person is really made of.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Unknown Neighbors Empty Re: Unknown Neighbors

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:57 am

It had been a quiet week, for that he was grateful. He could just come to school, hang with his friends, sing... feel like a normal high schooler. And just when he thought this week was go without a single hitch, he found his head in his locker and the things in his hands falling to the bottom of said locker. This included the partially opened bottle of water he'd failed to close. So while he heard the negative remark on his voice, he scrambled to save his homework for his next class.

"Dammit..." He whined softly as he shook the papers, then looked up at the raven haired teen with a rather annoyed look. "Really? Guess I better work on that then." Miku tried his hardest to just roll with Kanon's remarks, he usually left quicker that way... Unless his posse was around.

Miku shut his locker and moved to go around Kanon, wanting to get to his next class before any more damage could be done to him or his homework.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 am

"Sarcasm is unbecoming of a student of your stature. You should work on that and give up singing all together. You're not getting any better at it so why bother!" That kid was always running away. It wasn't as much fun to pick on him but he was almost always the easiest target. He didn't look like he could fight or have any defenses. It was amazing he hadn't had the crap beat out of him yet.

"One of these I'm going to corner him and give him a fat lip for that mouth of his. Take that tone with me..." Haru seemed to agree though he could see that the guy pitied his prey. That ticked him off. If Haru felt pity then he should speak up instead of letting the verbal abuse go on. Kanon would've stopped Haru if he'd felt something for one of his prey...but then again, he didn't really care. He just hated spineless people.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:29 am

Miku was glad they didn't follow after him, that was made better when he found his friends and sat down with them in the back of the class. It was the least likely place for them to have anything thrown at them. Granted, it still happened, just not as bad.

The week ended on a good note. As usual when Miku walked around the corner near his home, Mrs. Sano greeted him and asked how he was doing. He gave her the typical answers, but this time she surprised him, "Akiharu dear, you're looking a little drained. How about you come over for some dinner? I'm afraid my son and husband wont be home tonight and the fish just aren't good company."

"I dunno Mrs. Sano, I have music theory homework--"

"I have a piano~ And I do believe I've seen you listen to me play when you're outside. Come on now, humor me?" Miku thought this was a little strange... but at the same time he knew his dad would be home soon, and so would the arguing. "Alright..." The woman clapped her hands happily and led him to her home and kitchen. She was glad she finally asked, she did worry about him. For a teenager she knew was about her sons age, he seemed to act far too mature. She could only guess it was because of the yelling she usually heard nightly coming from his house... And what Miku came to find, was how much he truly enjoyed the woman's company and support. She probably didn't even know she was giving it. Her silly way of teaching him piano, or making him dinner, or just some random deep conversation, gave him that tiny break from reality that he needed to keep going.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 am

Kanon came home earlier then usual from hanging out with friends. They were acting stupid and being complete cavemen. Ugh, he really needed to just get rid of them all. He could hear his mother playing and smiled. At least that was something that never changed. The teen grabbed a coke from the fridge and headed into the piano room that also happened to hold a very precious item. His bass.

"Hey mom, came home...early. Why are you here?"

"Shinya don't be rude. Akiharu is keeping me company." Kanon's mother looked at him firmly but still with a mother's gentle warmth. She turned back to Miku and smiled at him.

"Akiharu this is my son Shinya. I don't believe you two have ever met."

"Akiharu...our uh, boisterous neighbors kid?" No way could that shrimp be the kid his mother worried over and constantly wanted to invite over for dinner or 'sleepovers'.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:51 am

Things were good, his home life didn't seem so bad, and then he heard his voice. Shinya was her son? How could a woman so wonderful and sweet, have such an ass for a son?! 'Kami, this is a terrible joke.' Miku though as he adverted his eyes away from Kanon and back to the sheet music he'd brought over for the woman to try.

"W-we go to the same school... I should probably get going--"

"Nonsense! You wanted me to test out the score you wrote didn't you?" Miku had the score still in hand, he had half the mind to just run. But he didn't, he handed over the few sheets to the woman, watching as she glanced over them before playing. The tune was soft, a little sad, yet hopeful, "It reminds me of the last few days of summer, those are always some of my best memories..."

Miku smiled softly and started to stand, "Thank you... It's for you, as a thank you gift. I really do need to get home now though," The blonde bowed to her and nodded politely at Kanon before saying goodbye. It was all he could do not the run out of there, he could feel Kanon's eyes on him and knew he'd be catching hell for this at school.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:04 am

The music he wrote was actually pretty good. huh...the guy did have some talent. His mother watched him go and looked at her son expectantly.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me Akiharu goes to your school?" The woman started to head into the kitchen to make dinner. Kanon followed her with an odd look on his face.

"He doesn't go by Akiharu, although he should. Miku is just odd sounding."

"And Kanon isn't? Why you don't just use the name I gave you is beyond me." The teen sighed and sat down at one of the stools at the island.

"Maybe because Shinya is a nerdy name and I'm cool. Needed a cool nickname."

"You are smart Shinya. It isn't bad for everyone to know it. Still, I would like it if you started making him feel more welcome to come over. I don't like him-" Miku's father's voice rose up very fast. They were always yelling...

"I don't like him in the middle of that. I may not be able to his mother out of it but I can certainly try my hardest to keep him away from it." And so the next day Kanon was tracking down Miku after school on request of his mother. If he didn't love her as much as he did...

"Hey. You're coming with me. No ifs ands or buts. I have someone that wants to see you pronto." Miku's friends thought for sure he was going to get pulverized but Kanon was intimidating enough that they didn't stand up to him. All he did though was haul Miku to his house and deposit him in front of his mother at the piano.

"Ta da. One Akiharu, slightly scared. Hope you don't mind the ruffledness of your package."

[b]"Thank you Shinya. Come, sit Akiharu. I was hoping you would entertain me for another afternoon? I even made some miso soup if you'd like some."[/i]
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 am

Miku thought for sure Kanon was taking him to the chopping block. His wonderful friends seemed more than willing to let him take him too... He tried pulling away a couple times but Kanon would just jerk his arm forward and keep moving right along, and words were out of the question last night. At this point he was sure they would fall on deaf ears anyways.

Shockingly enough he found himself next to Kanon's mother... Stranger things have happened... She wanted to him to play more piano though. He'd be lying to tell her he didn't want to... but he definitely didn't want to be around Kanon. He could just feel his eyes on him. It must have hurt not to be saying something hateful to him by the look in his eyes.

"Come on Akiharu, play! I can see your fingers twitching, mine do that too when I'm eager." 'I'm only eager about getting away from Kanon...' Miku sighed and started off slowly, humming softly with the tune he was playing, pretty soon it felt like Kanon wasn't even there...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:24 am

Kanon could see Miku's anxiousness and knew why but the funny thing was...he felt bad. Kanon never felt bad but this guy made his mother's day by keeping her company and playing the one instrument that Kanon didn't learn. He'd tried, for her sake but found that he just couldn't pick it up. Bass came much easier. Eventually he left, allowing his mother to have her time with the neighbor boy. He didn't want to cause her any grief...after a few weeks though he found himself staying, listening to him play. Kanon had to admit, Miku was gifted...not just talented. Somewhere in the middle of it all he took the notes Miku had written and started to play them on the bass when he wasn't there. It was quite nice. Huh...man his mother could pick them.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 am

Weeks went by without him noticing, but his wits were growing thin. It was really hard to go and live something so wonderful for a few hours and Kanon's but then go home to his parents. All of it made him sick, it frazzled his nerves to no end. He had to do something.

So one afternoon, he did. He took off a bit early from school, practically running home and up his steps. Mrs. Sano, he knew, wouldn't be home yet and Kanon probably would miss walk home with him... Well more like ten steps behind him so he didn't look uncool... But whatever. Facts were, he had made it to his room without being stopped by either Sano. He got to sit through a whole night of his parents fighting and his dad breaking shit... Miku hated it, but he hated being a burden to Kanon's mother even more. He knew she worried about him, but he'd be okay! He had been for years...

After a couple weeks of this, the idea of being at the Sano house was just a fond memory. A sigh escaped him as he slouched on a bench in a park behind his house. This was where he usually went when his parents argued... it was nice to be back almost.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:40 am

Kanon's mother was really starting to worry. She wanted Miku there to know that he was okeh and safe...and since he stopped coming over and avoided Kanon more then normal, well all it served to do was piss Kanon off. So one afternoon he made sure to track him down. A park? Why did it not surprise him?

"What the hell do you think you're doing? You should be keeping a very pleasant woman company right now and yet you've been blowing her off for the past two weeks. I demand to know why."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 am

Kanon... Of course. The guy was like a freaking blood hound and he was the game of choice.

"I appreciate what your mom is trying to do, I really do. But enough is enough. I'm not an entertainment system and I don't need to be someone else burden. And of all people, why should you care? You didn't want me there." It was a half lie. Miku didn't want to admit that deep down he didn't feel like he could handle things anymore. Kanon didn't, couldn't, understand.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 am

"Are you kidding me? There's only one person on the PLANET I care about and you are making her worried and anxious over your scrawny ass. My mother is the best woman in the world and she shouldn't have to go through hell just to get you to come visit with her. She enjoys your company. The woman loves to hear someone play the piano. My dad is never home and has no talent and I could never learn. So either you go visit her willingly, I drag you there, or I maim you until you are nothing but a bloody pile of goo. Take your pick." If there was one thing he didn't like, it was someone upsetting his mother. Miku didn't like him, fine. He didn't have to, but he would go his mother and at least give her the satisfaction of knowing he still had all his limbs.

"She adores you, got it? You aren't a burden to my mom. Hell I'm not sure you could ever be a burden to her. You may not like me or don't want me around then fine. But don't worry my mother in the process. She doesn't deserve that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 am

Miku snapped, he didn't care anymore.

"So it's okay for me to suffer? So long as your mom can see I'm still living this so call life?!" He shoved Kanon away from him, something nobody ever dared to to the other, and grabbed his bag, "I can't take it anymore! I can't handle you or your friends constant teasing, your mothers kindness, going home every night to that living, breathing, hell. Do you have any idea how utterly mind numbing something like that is? No, of course not. Cause you're right on top of the food chain doing the same kinds of thing to other people you don't even know, because you just deem them bellow you!" The blonde was shaking and tears wanted fall but he refused to let them. He wouldn't give Kanon that satisfaction.

"So if you wanna beat me to a blood pulp, by all means, prove me right. I don't give a flying fuck." He turned and started to walk away, not caring what came next.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:27 am

Ugh...why did he have to start caring about that guy? Sighing Kanon did the one thing no would expect him to do. He caught up to Miku and pulled him into a hug. "That's why she worries. She's afraid that man will snap you one day. And for the record I haven't been tormenting you since I found out that you belong to the WWE next door. Not unless it concerns my mother. She tries because in her mind you need a to know there is a safe place you can always go when things get bad. You'd be surprised what lengths she'd go to for you if you only had the courage to ask." Miku had a spine, Kanon wasn't going to begrudge him that. He just hoped his mother got over Miku not coming around. The sad face she has when she sees that's just him coming home was starting to really get to him.

A few more days went by and still no sign of his neighbor...figures. Sighing Kanon took his base to his room. He couldn't stand to see his mother sitting at the window and looking at the piano. Damn that kid. Still, Kanon couldn't help that he started playing the music Miku wrote awhile back. Maybe it would sooth her somehow...or bring Miku to his senses. Something....
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:43 am

Miku tried to jerk away, but Kanon was easily stronger than him... he hated it... It meant he had to stay and listen. He didn't want to get their family involved. He wished Kanon could see that and his mother understand it. They probably never would though...

The teen laid down on his bed, sighing softly when he heard a bass starting to play. It was Kanon, he knew it was, his room was right across from his. Sneakily, he opened his window and let the sounds drift in for a while... Until his fathers pounding footsteps could be heard. He scrambled to close the window just as his dad walked in, "You got somethin' ta hide boy? Huh!?"

"N-no sir..." His father mocked him in a high pitched tone, "What are ya a sissy? I didn't raise a girl! Let's rough you up some..." Miku felt the color drain from his face, he only called out once, which earned him a busted lip... Not the worst beating he'd ever gotten, but he was just so tired...

When he knew it was safe, he slipped out his window and down the trellis. His feet moved him quickly to the sidewalk, where plopping himself against the fence. His lip was still bleeding and it was starting to rain, how much more lucky could he get?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 am

Kanon heard the man yelling but couldn't do a thing to help. He heard Miku yelp though and knew that the blonde was getting beat though he didn't know why. Kanon set his bass down and ran downstairs. He told his mother that Miku would be coming later that night to stay the night, which made her quite happy. Though the teen knew he couldn't do anything about the fighting, he did know that Miku would want a safe place. So he waited and heard Miku climb down the trellis. Kanon watched to make sure that he was safely sitting on the fence before moving himself over into Miku's room. There was a mess from the fight earlier but he still managed to find some clothes and the things Miku needed. Once he had it all back over into his room, Kanon came downstairs and out to get his neighbor.

"Hey...need a place to stay tonight? I got an extra bed, safe and warm, has your clothes and everything waiting on it. All you have to do is get up and come with me...no one will ever know...come on, please? Don't make me my mom."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 am

"Your mom is going to have a littler of kittens no mater what I do..." Miku looked up at Kanon half heartedly. He was tired and done with fighting... he knew he couldn't stay out in the rain all night either. First he sighed, and then he groaned. That was gonna hurt in the morning.

"Do I really wanna know how you got my things...?" He knew how he did it, part of him wanted to hear Kanon confess it though. This was all kind of extreme just to make his mom happy. Though happy would not be something the other Sano would stay once she caught a good look at him, "My god... does he use you like a punching bag?! Come to the kitchen, I'll make you some tea and get you some pain killers."

He wouldn't be able to leave now... Kanon's mom wouldn't let him and he knew it. It was going to make things interesting, for sure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 am

Kanon actually grinned at Miku's comment as he led him back inside. "Let's just say I'm a ninja when it comes to get in and out of guys' bedrooms." His mother was about to hit the room when she got a good look at Miku. Poor guy was going to have a nasty black eye. Kanon promised he'd be taking good care of him though, which he actually did. He even stopped his posse from picking on him saying Miku had gotten in a fight defending himself, which was kinda true, and was showing the pains of his trouble. He did however start sneaking over to Miku's room to sit with him while there was fighting going on or get him to come over. Either way, he wasn't alone.

"Does he ever stop? He sounds drunk..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 am

Miku was shocked... Kanon was actually being nice, human even. It really surprised him the first night Kanon snuck over. Embarrassing as it was, it was actually really nice having him there.

Another glass item shattered downstairs as Kanon posed his question, Miku was sitting on the floor packing his bag as he shook his head, "Not really... maybe long enough to sleep and go to work. I don't think he remembers it usually." Not that he was making excuses, but he felt it was true. His dad use to be really nice...

"Alright... I'm ready..." He hated having to do this all the time, but Kanon always insisted. And his mother, Kami love her, hinted at him just moving in. He couldn't ever do it though, no matter how much better it was here. As he laid on the pull out bed in Kanon's room though, it dawned on him he'd never really told Kanon thanks. "I feel bad for everyone at school... I don't think most people get the chance to see who you really are... you're really special... I can't thank you enough... for everything." Miku yawned and curled closer to Kanon's bed, easily falling asleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 am

Kanon smiled a little. "Yeah...only my mom really gets to see this side of me. People just bug though. I only like a very select few. Three, if you count my tolerance of Haru...but he's starting to really bug me too. Hey, come here. It's warmer up here...and further away from the window." Kanon scooted over so Miku could get on the bed too.

"Funny...your room is by far the easiest for me to get into, yet you take by far the most work to get into my bed. Huh...god must be testing me." Laughing softly the teen pulled Miku a tad closer and closed his eyes. Somehow he was really enjoying the small amount of cuddling. It was nice. At least he knew he could trust Miku to not squeal on him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:25 am

There was a small moment of hesitation, Kanon's niceness was still fairly new to him, but he finally did move onto the bed with him. Miku just shook his head at the others comment and let himself be pulled closer, he enjoyed Kanon's warmth and didn't want to interrupt or burst his thought bubble.

"Are you worried all this niceness might ruin your image though...?" Miku was half asleep and hardly aware of him speaking his question aloud. Kanon made him feel safe, he wasn't worried about anything as he nuzzled against Kanon's chest and his breathing even out. He was out like a light this time, not waking up again until the morning when the sun started shining in his eyes. He groaned and hid his face in Kanon's neck... He didn't wanna wake up, correction, he didn't want to move from where he was right now. When did he start enjoying being so close to his bully? e must have been going mental...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Kanon shrugged. "I don't really care what others think...I wouldn't care if they knew. It's not like anyone would be able to do anything." The teen felt Miku's breathing even out and curled up toward him. He was really actually starting to like Miku...maybe even...

Morning came all too quick and Kanon woke up to Miku nuzzling him. Hmm, not a bad way to wake up. He let a small smile play on his lips before pulling Miku a little closer.

"Comfy?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Busted... But like with anything else Kanon ever said, he just rolled with it, "Quite, actually. It's been a while since I've felt like this in the morning." Safe, not threatened. He wasn't worried about his mom coming in sobbing or his dad stumbling about his morning routine...

"Did you sleep well?" Miku had never shared a bed with anyone, so he didn't know how exactly Kanon fared comfort wise. For all he knew, he could throw punches in his sleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Eh, why not try for it? Gauge the reaction. Kanon rolled so he was above Miku and leaning in close, their bodies resting together. "Mmm, I slept wonderfully. You cuddle very nicely. Really, you should just stay in my bed. I won't bite. Well, unless you ask me to." Funny how he never noticed his attraction to Miku before. But he was definitely attracted. How had the blonde taken down his barriers and gotten in? It was so...odd. But he didn't mind it.

"What would you like to do today since it's a holiday?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum