Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Kitty

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Little Kitty - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Kitty

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:35 pm

It was true, Intetsu never had kissed him. But he was always so afraid of not being wanted anymore. "I didn't want you to hate me or want me to leave...I'd rather be a faithful kitten then to take a chance and be tossed away." If Karyu wanted him to show how much he loved him then...Intetsu took hold of Karyu's face and brought his own lips to him in a fiery burning kiss that made his dizzy afterward. He felt so strongly for the blonde man...surely he would know that now.

"Does that let you know? I can't help how I feel..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 pm

"Why would I ever want you to leave?" He couldn't say more because Intetsu kissed him and all his thoughts just washed away as the kiss grew more passionate. He nearly fell into him as they kissed and he grabbed onto Intetsu's shirt to keep him close. When they broke apart, he had to remind himself to breathe. Karyu definitely wanted more. he didn't know he'd get such a thrill from kissing him.

"Intetsu..." He breathed his name and scooted closer, wrapping his arms around him as he leaned in for another kiss. It all felt so right, so perfect. His little angel saved him, after all. Karyu would never let him go now.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Intetsu mewled softly into the kiss, purring as he did. Karyu was willing to give him a chance! That made him happier then anything else possibly could have. The cat moved into his master's arms and continued kissing him, never wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry about the men you brought home...I was mean and just...well I jealous. I wanted to be them..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:50 pm

"Why didn't you just tell me?" He got to his feet and he helped Intetsu stand. The closet was feeling crowded and Karyu would much rather continue the make out session on the bed. He brought the half-cat to the bed and laid back, pulling him into his lap and keeping him close for another kiss.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, cheeks flushed with arousal. He was definitely interested, if that was what Intetsu wanted. Intetsu was straddling his lap and it took all the self control he had not to rock his hips up at him and let him know just how much he was interested.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Intetsu's ears perked up and nodded. "More then anything...I didn't tell you because I was afraid. You aren't the first I've revealed myself to. Just the first to accept me..." Intetsu leaned down and licked Karyu's neck before nuzzling softly.

"I really really want this..." The white cat moved to scratch at Karyu's chest. So much beauty...and he really was going to give him a chance!

"Will you allow me to...to enjoy you?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Karyu moaned and arched up to his touches. His hands were on Intetsu's waist and he held him close. His heart was pounding and his skin was on fire. He wanted this, bad.

"Yes...I'm all yours, kitty..." He breathed, smiling up at him. He slipped his hands under Intetsu's shirt and felt him quiver beneath his fingertips. He wanted to savor every moment and memorize every curve of Intetsu's slim body. He wanted to have the half-cat moaning and writhing beneath him. They were both in for quite a night.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Intetsu had a problem of kneading and was currently doing that to Karyu's chest. "Karyu...you don't have the stuff for this...I, uh...I threw it out." He didn't want his master to be able to have any man over and in bed. Intetsu was a bit possessive and quite the jealous type with attention.

"You'll need to get some..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Intetsu kneading his chest was an oddly arousing feeling. He kept playing at his sides and scratching at the base of his back to keep him purring. Intetsu confessed to throwing out his stash of lube and condoms and Karyu swore under his breath.

"I have a secret stash..." He was panting a little and got out from under his half-cat to go into the closet to dig around for a shoebox that was hidden behind some suitcases. He brought it to the nightstand and set it down before taking off the lid and tossing it aside. Inside were some surprising toys. he had lube, yes, and a vibrator and a large plug and a cock ring and restraints. None of that interested him at the moment. He grabbed the lube and crawled onto the bed over his pet and ground his hips down against his so he would know how much he was tenting his jeans.

"I think I've got everything I need now..." he said. He meant Intetsu. Intetsu was what he needed most.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Intetsu was looking curiously at the box of toys when Karyu rolled into him. Letting out a soft mewl the animal rocked up into him. "I have everything I could want...except maybe milk. Milk is delicious." Intetsu moved his tail so it wouldn't hurt him and laid back, showing Karyu he could do as he pleased to him.

"Karyu...thank you, for bringing me home."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Karyu laughed at Intetsu's comment and kissed him again. "I'll get you some milk later..."

He tugged at Intetsu's shirt and sat him up a little so he could remove it. Karyu wasn't very patient right now. He really wanted Intetsu and was flushing with arousal. He pulled off his own shirt and leaned over his pet to kiss and nip at his chest. He liked hearing him purr like this. He wanted more.

He slid his hand between Intetsu's legs and rubbed at his crotch, hoping to get him just as aroused. They could talk later.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Intetsu purred and mewled at Karyu's actions. In only a few moments he gasped and flipped them. Sitting quite comfortably on top of Karyu's lower region, the cat squired a little. "No teasing." Intetsu purred as he nipped at his master's chest, still wiggling around on top of him. He would have to remove his shorts soon. No matter how short they were, they would get in the way.

"Karyu..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Karyu was a little surprised when Intetsu flipped them. He laid there and moaned a little as the half-cat nipped at his chest.

"You're the one teasing." He said, rocking his hips up at him. He reached out and tugged at his shorts, unbuckling them so he could slip his hand inside and stroke his erection. He smirked up at him and gave him a squeeze. That would really make him squirm.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:03 pm

"Nyah! That's not fair..." Intetsu's head was thrown back as he clawed a bit at Karyu's chest. He was tired of teasing. Quickly the nimble cat got up and stripped off his shorts. He wanted Karyu. He wanted to enjoy him and be with him and love him....god did he love him.

"Are you only going to touch? Don't you want to feel master Karyu?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Karyu gasped as Intetsu clawed his chest. The half-cat got up and stripped off his shorts. He was a beautiful sight. Karyu licked his lips and propped himself up on his elbows to look at him. Intetsu was teasing him still. Karyu laid back and started unbuckling his pants. He wiggled them low on his hips and smirked at his pet.

"Here, kitty, kitty..." He left himself barely covered, teasing him right back. His heart was racing but it was good. Intetsu was his and he'd be able to feel all he wanted now.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Intetsu purred and pounced onto Karyu, kissing him fiercely. "Karyu..." He wanted to experience the pleasure and joy of another person. If it was Karyu then it was all the better. The lithe white cat slithered down the other's body and moved his pants away. Slowly he licked the underside of his shaft, taking him in while purring. Stimulate him until Karyu couldn't take anymore and just took him.

Last edited by Intetsu on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Karyu moaned loudly. Those purrs felt incredible. He gripped the sheets with one hand and Intetsu's shoulder with the other. It took all his self control not to rock up into his. Intetsu really knew what he was doing with that mouth of his and Karyu knew, if he didn't stop him soon, that he was going to cum right then.

He pulled Intetsu off him and pulled him close to kiss again. He could taste himself on Intetsu's tongue and it was erotic. He liked it. He rolled them again so the half-cat was on his back. Karyu grabbed the lube and popped the cap, coating his fingers with the liquid before pressing them gently into him. He would be gentle and make sure Intetsu wasn't in pain.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Intetsu purred at Karyu moving him and laying him back down. He knew what was coming and shivered in anticipation. "Master...hurry please? I don't think I can take much more waiting." He felt the cold digit enter him and tensed at the intrusion. It would take a bit to adjust to but he wanted this bad enough that no amount of discomfort or pain was going to stop him from enjoying it.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Karyu got quite a thrill out of hearing Intetsu call him master. He scissored his fingers, not wanting to wait anymore, either. He kissed Intetsu's neck and even bit his pale flesh a little, leaving a small mark in his wake. He moaned a little, needing more.

He pulled out his fingers and reached for the lube, covering himself this time. Intetsu was ready. He positioned himself and pushed in, moaning again at the tight, yet welcoming, heat. He held onto the half-cat, panting as he adjusted. Karyu was in to the hilt and waited a moment before he started rocking his hips ever so lightly. He wanted to make sure Intetsu wouldn't get hurt.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Intetsu's body wasn't used to this but he certainly was quite enjoying it. "Ah...K-karyu..." Who knew that his tears would get this? He should've told him weeks ago. When he felt the blonde above him push in and held his place. Karyu was pretty big and completely filled him. Intetsu didn't know what to do but when the man rocked into him he moaned a bit.

"That...master please..." His eyes showed the desire he had. He wanted more...he wanted this really bad.

Last edited by Intetsu on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Was this Intetsu's first time? Karyu didn't know, but he wanted it to be perfect. He rocked his hips some more, hoping to make him see stars of pleasure. He held on to Intetsu's waist and moaned a little against his neck. It just felt so good. Karyu was starting to get carried away. He thrust into him, holding onto his legs and finding leverage to get more force. Intetsu's purrs and moans just fueled him on even more. He wanted to have him screaming in pleasure.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum