Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Kitty

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Little Kitty Empty Little Kitty

Post  Karyu Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Karyu was a very lonely man. He worked hard and came home to an empty apartment every night. It got tiring. He never knew what to do with himself. He would go out and try to meet people, but maybe he just wasn't saying the right things. He never knew what to say. Lovers never lasted long. They'd always find someone else. It made Karyu very depressed. He didn't want to be alone.

He was walking home one day after sitting in a coffee house and nearly tripped over a cardboard box. He looked down and noticed there was a little white kitten shivering in the corner of the box. It was a cold day and he felt bad for the little guy. Karyu picked him up and unbuttoned the top button of his coat to put the kitten inside for warmth. He held him to his chest and buttoned up again so the kitten could be warm.

"Just hold tight, little guy." He said and kept walking on. Poor little kitten, left all alone in the cold. They were both similar in that respect. Karyu got to his apartment and walked inside. he grabbed a blanket and set it on the couch before pulling the kitten out of his coat and setting it on the blanket. He took the coat off and set it on the nearby chair before sitting down next to the little white ball of fluff on the blanket. He reached out to let the kitten smell his hand so he wouldn't be scared of him.

"It's alright now. You're safe." He couldn't help but talk to the kitten. It was comforting.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Little Kitty Empty Re: Little Kitty

Post  Intetsu Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Intetsu feared humans more then any other beast in the world. They were ruthless and unforgiving, especially when someone was different. He'd always been that way. He had a tail and ears...he was part cat. Not quite human but human enough to feel the pain of their words. So he chose to stay in his other form. Cats were friendlier then humans and humans were more prone to feed a starving cat then a starving human, sad to say.

The butcher often gave him tuna, which delighted the man to no end but he couldn't wait for the days when the butcher gave him salmon. It was so delicious. Fish in general was nummy. It was raining today and the butcher was closed. When it rained the man would allow him to come inside and curl up on a pillow in the corner of his shop. No where near the food but in the warmth of the shop. He wasn't there...and it was raining. At least there was a cardboard box he could curl up in. Or there was. Someone knocked it over.

"Meow..." It was a blond man. A nice, warm blond man who was picking him up and putting his wet form in his jacket. Intetsu was baffled. Someone was taking him home? That was the best possibility of the situation so he hoped it would be true. Which, as it turned out, was true. The apartment was nice and warm and the man even got a blanket for the little white kitty. Seriously, people like this still existed? Aww, and he didn't want to spook him. Intestu meowed softly and rubbed up into his hand before moving to curl up next to his leg. He didn't want to sit in someone's lap only to be knocked off.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Karyu smiled as the kitty rubbed against his hand and purred. He stroked his back as the kitty curled up next to his leg. "You're all wet...how long were you in that rain?" He frowned. "Poor guy."

He picked up the kitten and carried him to the bathroom. A warm bath might help. He hoped the kitten wasn't scared of water. He closed the door so the kitten couldn't get away and he set him on a fluffy white towel as he ran some warm water. He let the water fill the tub only about an inch so it wouldn't be overwhelming to the kitten. Karyu turned to get him off the towel and laughed when he had to dig around for him.

He set the little kitten in the water and cupped some of the warmth to let it drip over his back. Dirt ran off his white fur and Karyu wondered when was the last time he had a bath. So he soaped him up and rinsed him off, hoping the kitty was warm now. He had him nestled in the towel and carried him off to the kitchen.

"All clean now. I bet you're hungry." He looked in the fridge and, luckily, there was some leftover salmon from his dinner the night before. He nuked it for a minute in the microwave and took the plate to the table. He set the kitten down in front of it, hoping the warm meal helped the kitten, too.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 pm

He was being carried....ooo warm towel. Purring happily the white cat burrowed into the towel and curled up. Oh, that wasn't the goal here was it? The man was filling a bathtub up about an inch with water. He was getting a bath?

Intetsu looked at the water skeptically. Was this man nuts? Didn't he know most cats hated water? He wasn't a fan of water but a bath did actually sound good. He wasn't one for bathing himself as a cat so when he was rinsed off and everything he rolled a little in the water to get the dirt off his head and whatnot. Man it felt good to be clean. This was a nice man. Soon enough he was getting food too. Man food sounded good. Weekends were the worst. The butcher wasn't opened Saturday or Sunday and today was a holiday Monday so it had been about three days since he'd had food. The smell of salmon met his nose and he started meowing, rubbing up against the blonde man's legs. It smelled so good...and it was for him!!

Purring loudly he all but pounced on the food and started to eat. Food...warm delicious food.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 pm

The kitten ate the food hungrily and Karyu went back into the kitchen to get him a bowl full of water. He set that near him and smiled, sitting there watching him. he was an adorable little white kitten. Karyu hadn't thought about how lonely he was since he found the kitten. Maybe this was what he needed.

"Was that good?" He asked as the kitten licked his lips. He was cute. "I should give you a name..."

He reached over and ran his fingers along his back. "How about Skippy? Nah, that's no good. Hmm..."

He stared at the kitten, trying to think of a good name. "I think I'll call you Tenshi. It means angel. You're just as perfect as one."

After they were done eating, he took him back to the living room to cuddle on the couch while he watched TV. It was nice to have the little ball of fur resting in his lap.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Tenshi huh? He was a neko tenshi. Hmm...that wasn't bad. Better then fluffy or cat or snowball. He was content to be here. This man just up and adopted him. It was nice...Intetsu liked his warmth and kindness and found himself waiting each day for his master to come home. Karyu, as he found out his name was, was a lonely man. He didn't bring anyone home either so it was just him and Karyu every night, which he quite enjoyed.

At least...until he did bring someone home. Intetsu was curious about this new person. He wasn't mean or anything...but then Karyu and him got all snuggled up on the couch...and the man was kissing him. Oh hell no! Karyu was his! Even if he was a cat, Intetsu wanted Karyu to himself. He didn't like this man coming and taking his nights with his master away. The small white cat hissed at the man. He didn't want him there, but he wasn't about to let Karyu come to him either...he brought another man home...one he had every intention of taking to bed. What was he? Just a pet to fill the space in between boyfriends?...well...he was only a cat....
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Karyu was a lot happier now that he had little Tenshi to keep him company. His house was soon filled with cat toys and there was always fish in the fridge. He was happy at work and people noticed the change, so he told them all about the little kitten he'd adopted. Tenshi would follow him around the house and they'd play and the little kitten was content to let Karyu hold him as much as he liked.

Karyu actually got a date. It was nice because it had been a while since he'd been with anyone. They went out to dinner and a movie and they even started kissing in the theater. He even brought the guy home. They were having a good time and making out on the couch, but the cat hissing scared him. Looks like Tenshi didn't like his date. Karyu frowned as his date got up and said he had to leave. Karyu followed him outside only to see the man sneeze and explain that he was allergic to cats. So much for that.

Defeated, Karyu went into the apartment and looked for the kitten, who was now hiding under his bed. "Tenshi?" He could see that the kitty wasn't looking at him. Maybe having someone else here really scared him? "Please come out, kitty. I don't want to be alone..."

It was always his life, to be alone. Maybe the kitten was mad at him. "I'm sorry..."

He sighed and got up into the bed to lay there all alone. "I'm so tired of being alone..."
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Karyu followed his date out and all Intetsu could do was hide under the bed and sulk. Karyu wanted him back now that the man was gone...how unfair was that? He did apologize though...so the white kitten got out from under the bed and crawled up on the bed. He gave Karyu a look that plainly asked 'are you really sorry?' Even if he wasn't, Intetsu was a sucker for the man and curled up with him regardless.

It eventually came to be that Karyu couldn't bring dates home, though Intetsu didn't miss the fact that they were all men. So Karyu did like his own sex. The men stopped coming over...but then Karyu missed nights every once in awhile and Intetsu would sit and wait for him...and then realized why he was missing nights. Oh...can't bring dates home so go to date's home.

Why can't he be happy with just me?...oh yeah....I'm just a cat...
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Karyu was sorry. He hated being alone. He fell asleep next to the kitten, a little less miserable for having him close. It was nice to know the little kitty wanted to be around him.

He kept going on dates with this guy from work. He was allergic to Tenshi, so Karyu went to his place. How he missed being needed, but his date wanted too much control. Karyu preferred being the one in control and so things weren't as smooth as he would have liked. he'd come home and the cat seemed sullen. Karyu would feed him but there wasn't that same bounce anymore.

He picked up the kitten and scratched behind his ears. "What's wrong, Tenshi?"

He was worried for the kitten and so he called off his date. He needed to spend some time with his kitty to see if he was sick. So he was playing with Tenshi in his bed, tossing a little toy to the foot of the bed only to have him bring it back. Karyu sighed longingly. "If only you were human, Tenshi...I talk at you so much...I wish I knew what you were thinking. You're probably thinking I'm a big dumb human who talks too much, huh?"

He laid down and turned out the light. He would go to sleep alone again. "You're such an angel, Tenshi.I wonder what you'd be like..." He fell asleep, dreaming about what it would be to meet Tenshi as a person.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Karyu always made him happy again though. He never could stay made at him. Karyu wanted him to be human...maybe if he was...Intetsu had come to really adore Karyu and if Karyu wanted him human...well maybe he could show him. Morning came and Karyu was getting ready to wake up. So Intetsu transformed into his natural state of a cat person and was sitting on his knees when the man woke up.

"I'm thinking you should know my name is actually Intetsu, though I am a tad fond of Tenshi." He rested his head on his hands as he looked at his owner. He wanted to make Karyu happy. He wanted to talk, so Intetsu was going to talk.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Karyu woke up but was in a little bit of a daze. He opened his eyes and there was a person on his bed, cat tail swishing behind him and ears perked. Tenshi? No. That's not possible. Karyu fell out of bed and stood, confused and a little scared.

"What...How...It's not real." he rubbed his eyes, thinking he must still be dreaming. No way did he wish his cat into a human form. It just couldn't happen. He fell back against the wall and stared at the person in shock.

"Who are you?" he asked, heart pounding. Where was his little white kitten and how did this person get into his home?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:44 pm

"I-I'm your cat. Tenshi. This is my real form...you...you wanted me to be human. People were always so mean so I stayed a cat. You were so nice and sweet and...I-I thought you'd want to see me. Don't you want me to be human?" The terrified look on Karyu's face just about broke Intetsu. Karyu was only talking...he didn't really want this. He probably wouldn't keep him either. He was too scared now...the cat's ears fell and his tail went still.

"I see...I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to be scared. I just, I wanted to make you happy. You're always so sad and alone. I didn't-..." The look on the other's face was only getting worse with his words. Karyu was truly scared. Intetsu looked near tears as he moved to the open window and jumped out of it. There was no way Karyu was kind enough to keep a mutant cat/human. No one was. He landed as the white cat Karyu knew him as and ran out toward the woods. Damn...he had to get the stupid idea of showing himself didn't he?
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:42 pm

He was stunned, yes. It couldn't be real. His precious little angel couldn't just transform like that. But as Intetsu spoke and the way his features were, Karyu was thinking it might be true. He shook his head and closed his eyes. No. He opened his eyes, thinking he'd see his kitty back on his bed mewling at him. But there was still that man on his bed with cat ears and a white, bushy tail. Could it really be real?

Karyu was about to say something when the cat/man got up from the bed and went to the window.

"No, wait!" But Karyu was too late. He had already jumped. By the time he got to the window, all he could see was a little white cat run into the woods. Terrified he might get injured, Karyu ran out of his house, careless to the fact that he was only in pajama pants, and ran after him.

"Tenshi!" He called out, looking around for the little kitten. "Tenshi, please come back!"

He ran through the woods but the cold was starting to get to him. Did he just lose his only friend? Karyu slumped down onto a log and looked helpless.

"Tenshi..." But his voice wasn't as strong anymore. He wrapped his arms around himself in the hopes of comforting himself. Here he was, all alone again. "I'm sorry...I was scared but...I still want you...I won't be scared anymore. I just...I just don't want to be alone...You were my only friend."

He hid his face in his hands and felt so overwhelmed by loneliness. His little angel was gone.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Intetsu was watching Karyu. He was telling him to come back...could he trust him? Karyu was looking bad now...well...he could try. The white cat came down from the branches above and inched slowly toward the man.

"Mew...." He wasn't sure if he could come near. He didn't want him to lash out like the last person he showed himself to...he didn't like the sideshow the man had made him. Karyu wouldn't do that...would he?
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Karyu heard the mew of the little cat and looked up. There he was, slowly coming towards him. Karyu smiled and relaxed a little. Maybe he wasn't completely alone. Maybe Tenshi would stay with him. He wanted to hold his kitty and he wanted to talk to him and see him as a man.

"I won't be scared. I promise." He held out a hand, hoping the cat would trust him. He did, at least a little, right? After all, he did trust Karyu enough to show him his human side. Karyu felt awful for not believing it.

He was shivering from the cold, but he wasn't going back inside without his Tenshi. He needed the company the little cat offered and he was excited to see his human form and actually have a conversation with him.

"Will you go back inside with me?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Intetsu held out a paw toward the hand but instead transformed to allow his own human hand to take Karyu's. "I didn't mean to scare you...I thought you wanted me human..." He had a soft accent to his voice but spoke very well. The cat was still a bit worried though, as was seen by his ears being drooped.

"You aren't mad at me are you?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Karyu smiled as his Tenshi transformed into a human. He took his hand and stood, leading him back to the house.

"I'm not mad. I was just shocked." Once inside, he grabbed a blanket and wrapped himself up with it, bringing his kitten into the circle of warmth. He sat on the couch and hugged onto him, so glad that he had the chance to see his friend as a human. He wasn't sure what would happen now, but he wanted to keep him.

"I don't think I caught your name..." He said. He was pretty sure the kitten was tired of being called names that weren't his own.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Intetsu smiled at the warmth and curled up in Karyu's arms on the couch, nuzzling him softly. "It's Intetsu, though I do like Tenshi." The white kitty giggled and started to purr softly. He could get used to this. Being a cat doing this was fine but being human made it feel...intimate and Intetsu was loving it.

"Will you still keep me? Even if I'm not just a cat...I-I can be one if you want. Stay a cat. I have for the last 50 years or so."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:55 pm

"Intetsu..." He said the name and smiled. He hoped the kitten was glad to hear his name instead of something else. Intetsu was purring and Karyu liked it. He scratched behind his ears like he would when he was a cat, just to make him purr more. It was easier to read his expressions now. He couldn't stop smiling.

"You can be human or a cat. Whatever you choose, I'll keep you safe." He listened to what Intetsu said and was a little shocked. "50 years? Do you never age?"

He wondered how so miraculous a creature could have passed his way. What made him so lucky? Intetsu really was an angel.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Intetsu nodded. "I can. It's a choice...if I find someone I really want to be with I can choose to age with them." Intetsu thought he could start aging if only Karyu would see him as an actual person to love and be with...it didn't seem likely though. No one ever would he supposed.

He started to stay human for most of the time. Things were going well too...until Karyu started staying some nights out again. All it did was reiterate to Intetsu that he was only a cat....that's all he'd be. He crawled into a closet when it dawned on him that Karyu wasn't coming home that night and just cried. He wanted the man...but knew Karyu wouldn't love him that way. Who would love a man with a tail and cat ears?
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Karyu was glad to have Intetsu around to talk to and hang out with. He wasn't sure exactly where things were going, so he tried to just continue his life. He was out with his supposed boyfriend but things just weren't working out. And then, when they were making out, he pictured Intetsu, sitting home all alone like he used to be. He couldn't leave him like that. It wasn't fair to be given such a gift and then just toss it aside. Karyu wasn't ungrateful like that. So he broke up with the guy and went home.

Intetsu was hiding when he got there. Karyu was looking for him and heard him crying in a closet. Heartbroken, he opened the door and sat by him. It hurt to see Intetsu cry.

"Oh, my Tenshi...." He reached out to him. "Intetsu, what's the matter?"
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:15 pm

So Karyu did come home? He could still smell the guy's cologne on him. The cat turned away from Karyu and burrowed his head even further into his arms.

"Go away..." He wasn't ungrateful for all the man had done but his heart hurt too much to ignore. How could Karyu not see how he felt?
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Karyu didn't like that answer. "Intetsu..." He grabbed his arm and turned him to face him. Intetsu was wearing his clothes and they were baggy on him. He was so small and frail and it was Karyu's responsibility to take care of him.

"How can I fix it if you don't tell me what's wrong?" He reached out and wiped the tears from Intetsu's face. "Please tell me why you're crying..."

Was it because of him? Was Intetsu upset because he had been going on dates? "I'm not going anywhere tonight...or any other night, for that matter. I'd rather hang out with you. See? You have my full attention now."

He smiled and hoped that this fact would cheer his angel up.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:26 pm

"The fact you don't know why I'm upset only proves my point...you don't have to stay with me out of pity or guilt. I've spent a long time taking care of myself...go enjoy your date." Why did having his full attention matter when he couldn't actually see what Intetsu was feeling. He was never going to find someone to love him the way he wished he could be loved.

"I'll be fine. Just go away..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Karyu was shocked, but something inside him made him realize the truth. Intetsu trusted him so much and did so much for him and all Karyu did was just keep him around. He never showed his angel how much he cared about him. Clearly, the kitten cared deeply for him and Karyu was an idiot for not seeing it.

"But...I'd rather be with you..." He cupped his cheek and looked into his eyes. Karyu could see so much in Intetsu's eyes. Was it love? Could it be? All these years miserable and alone and Intetsu had been in the same boat. No one else would ever understand how lonely life could be. But Karyu was never lonely with Intetsu around.

"How was I supposed to know when you never told me...you never tried to...you never even tried to kiss me..." He didn't think it was fair for Intetsu to think it was all his fault. How could Karyu have known?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum