Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relations in the ER

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Relations in the ER - Page 2 Empty Re: Relations in the ER

Post  Kanon Wed May 05, 2010 4:07 am

Kanon woke up again and was standing over Miku. But...he was still breathing too. "Is this like an out of body experience? I'm in a coma aren't I? At least I'm breathing...Miku? You okeh?" For being nearly dead and out of his own body, Kanon was unusually calm. He placed a cool hand on his crush's shoulder.

"Was I dreaming or did you call me your boyfriend when I was being loaded up into the ambulance?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 am

Miku's head popped up when something touched his shoulder, "Kanon..." He stood and without thinking how odd this would look, he hugged him. "No... I don't think I'm okay. But you're here now, so..." He sighed and wiped away his tears, sitting back down with Kanon next to him. He held him hand as he looked at Kanon's body to his ghost.

"It wasn't a dream... I did say it... I wanted to be close to you. I don't want to lose you, aside from my grandmother... you're the only person who accepts me and... I'm so at ease around you." There was still a slim chance Kanon wouldn't make it, he wanted to be here if it happened.

"They repaired all the damages from the bullet, but you lost a lot of blood... if they can keep you stable you'll make it. Can you... stay here with me? Please..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Kanon nodded and sat down on the floor. It was odd, looking at his own body. But Miku had to feel even weirder about it. "Do you do this often? With the dead people showing up and wanting your help? Not that I really want your help...I just enjoy your company. This is beyond normal." Kanon laid his ghostly head in the blonde's lap.

"Despite being nearly dead would you go out with me? Anyone that willing to be near me, even if I'm like this...it's gotta say something."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:58 am

Miku nodded his head, "I try... when I can at least. You see, when a spirit is stuck in limbo there's this kind of... hollow feeling. It's not something I'd wish on anyone... I wish I was normal sometimes, but if I was I wouldn't have known. I would have just thought you'd stood me up and that would have been the end of it."

He looked down at the ghost in his lap and smiled, "Of course I will, you're gonna pull through this and I'll be here waiting. I promise. And Miku did wait, staying right beside Kanon's body and his spirit, helping the doctors with anything they would let him. The only time he left was to eat and shower... He was sore, but Kanon was worth it.

A week later after waking up from a small nap, he didn't find Kanon's spirit... His heart rate was still good and strong, but his ghost was gone. This could be either good or bad. He'd seen plenty of hopeful case where a spirit left but then the body passed on... He prayed this wasn't the case.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum