Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wont let you go...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I wont let you go... - Page 2 Empty Re: I wont let you go...

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Kanon was amazed that this was going so far...then Miku stopped. His pants were broken and he had scratches...shit. "I told you...my boss and I got into it. I didn't agree and quit. It didn't mean he didn't try. I don't care about him. I want you...please." Kanon was refusing to look into Miku's eyes afraid that this would end. He didn't want Miku to stop.

"Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Miku's stomach dropped, 'didn't mean he didn't try'... Thoughts ran quickly through his head and it was all starting to come together. He didn't even notice his death grip on the couch until he looked over when someone knocked on the door. His grip released and he stood, adjusting his pants to hide his slight problem. He opened the door just as Kanon's boss was about to knock again.

"O-oh... Akiharu-sama... I was coming to talk to Kanon, he's one of my best workers and I--"

"No. Absolutely not. The fact that you even have the nerve to come here and think you can talk to him so casually... Get the hell out of here." He almost got the door shut but the other man blocked it. Without a second thought Miku lunged out and punched the guy, knocking him back from the door, "If you ever touch him again, even approach him, I will have your ass thrown in jail so fast you wont even be able to comprehend it. Now get off my property before I call the cops for attempted rape and break in." This time he did successfully slam the door shut, and when he looked back to Kanon his expression softened... He moved back to him slowly, crawling over his form and looking into his eyes, "I'll kill him... You mean everything to me... everything... I don't want this to be just a cover up for what happened today... Maybe we should just... take this slow? If you really do want this... That doesn't mean I'll leave you hanging though..." He smiled softly at Kanon and kissed him, letting him know he was serious.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Kanon could see Miku was upset. This wasn't going to go anywhere. Not tonight at least. "Miku..." There was a knock at the door and from what he could tell it was his boss trying to get in. When the blond finally came back...well he was going slow.

"No...I want to but you won't. I can tell from how you're acting. You're going to take it easy and slow and it's...it'll end with us just going to sleep. I wanted you. I want you. But you're not going to. That passion just turned to compassion." Kanon moved out from under Miku and went to the bedroom. Crawling in bed the teen just went to sleep. This had turned from amazing to bad. Dammit.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm

"Kanon wait..." He sighed as he watched his roommate and crush retreat to the bedroom... Dammit... He stood and moved to get his pajamas on and crawled in behind Kanon, wrapping his arms around him and holding him close, "Kanon, I'm sorry..." Miku kissed the back of his head and nuzzled it... He felt like a jerk...

---

Morning came and he woke up to find Kanon was already up and in the living room, "Hey... you want me to call off work today? I wouldn't mind keeping you company..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Kanon woke up to find Miku cuddling him just like he thought he would. It wasn't fair. They should've been naked and tangled together. Why couldn't he have done it? Why? Sighing the teen got out of bed and went to make breakfast. Miku came out later and offering to take off work.

"No it's fine. They need you at the hospital. That's why you've been working all those double shifts. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm going to clean house today and then go looking for a new job tomorrow after school. Breakfast is made and warming on the stove. I made you a veggie omelet with mozzarella cheese and some slices of turkey bacon. Coffee's made and there's a couple slices of toast on a plate in the microwave. I'll see you when you get home. I gotta go to school." Kanon moved and hugged Miku goodbye, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving. It was so awkward now...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:50 pm

That's right, he'd never gotten the chance to tell Kanon he wouldn't need to work as many double shifts anymore... And it certainly didn't seem like he'd get a chance to tell him until later either... He sighed when Kanon kissed his cheek and left, why couldn't this be easier? He should have just gave him what he wanted but... but he wanted to be sure about them, that it wasn't just a fluke. He wished Kanon understood that rather than taking it the way he did... There wasn't anything he could do until after work though, and he was not working a double shift today no matter what. He needed to be here with Kanon, he had to fix things.

So after wolfing down breakfast, he went off to work and tried to make the day go as fast as possible. And even though he didn't work a double shift he was caught up talking with a patient after her surgery. She was just so over joyed and relieved that she just couldn't stop thanking him. Little did he know, it was costing him. Kanon's boss had stalked him all the way home from school, following him all the way to the front door and then forcing his way in. And from there proceeded to beat and rape Kanon, he wasn't taking no for an answer this time. And when he was finished he smirked and watch him cry on Miku's bed, "Take that as punishment for telling me no and for your guardian punching me. This is what you get for running your mouth about Miku working a double shift..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Kanon was bruised and bloody. This was not how he wanted his first time to go. He couldn't move and his boss just wasn't stopping. It hurt and he cried. This was his fault?! How was this his fault!? "Stop! Please stop! No!! No!" He was no match for the man though and it just wouldn't stop. He wished Miku wouldn't have worked that double shift now...He'd be home if he hadn't...maybe this wouldn't be happening...when his boss finished and left the small teen didn't know what to do.

It hurt and he couldn't even stand looking at this place. He had to get away. If his boss could do that today what was stopping him from doing it all the time? No...he had to leave. Kanon didn't want to leave Miku but he didn't have a choice really. It would only hurt more in the end. Especially since Miku was nearly 12 years older then him and wouldn't take anything anywhere with him. Stupid fool. Why did he think he would in the first place?

Kanon packed a bag of food and got a thick blanket to have at night and left. He couldn't stay. He adored Miku but it was just too dangerous. He was on his own again...oh well...he knew it couldn't have lasted. It was his birthday in four days too...he was hoping to spend it with Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Miku came home only minutes after Kanon had left, and again when he entered his home things felt bad... It smelled like sex and blood... He ran to his bedroom and stared in confusion and the messy room. Part of Kanon's ripped uniform was on the floor... Oh god... Quickly he called 911 and started in on helping them investigate, he knew who was to blame, now all he needed was the proof.

Three weeks went by... he had his proof, that bastard was behind bars, but still he had no Kanon. He'd searched everywhere he could think of for him. But Kanon had stopped going to school again and none of his new friends had seen him since the last day he'd attended school... He was at a loss... He wanted the man back, needed him back, he'd become such an important part of his life...

Miku sat down on a park bench, his head in his hands his whole form almost quivering as he suppressed his tears. Now wasn't a time to be crying, he needed to keep searching for Kanon. He wouldn't stop until he found him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Kanon had taken to hiding in the trees. Everything was secluded there, though he did follow Miku around now and then. His food had run out and now he was starving again. Miku was on a park bench near his hiding area. The ground was full of stuff and he was crunching on it. Hopefully Miku wouldn't see him. He couldn't stand it if he saw him like this. Not now that he knew him. Miku would probably try to take pity on him again and Kanon just wouldn't be able to handle that. His feelings were too strong for them to just coexist like that. He wouldn't...couldn't do it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Miku heard the crunching and at first thought nothing of it... but then again he was a sucker for minor details, those steps were to soft a cautious for just any normal person/ His head came up and he turned--

"Kanon!"

He jumped and ran after him, Kanon wouldn't be getting away that easily. Unlucky for Kanon, Miku was very fit and the other was not in the best condition. He all but tackled him, but rolled them to make sure that Kanon was on top of him as they hit the ground. His hands were in his hair and pulling him into a searing kiss, refusing to let go until they were both gasping for air. "Please... please come home. I want you there, need you there. I want to be with you!" He sat up with Kanon still in his lap, holding him there to make sure he didn't run, "He's in jail... and my double shifts are over... I just want you back... please..." Miku hugged Kanon close, burrowing his head against his neck as his tears finally started to fall.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Kanon gasped and started to run though it didn't last long. Soon he was kissing Miku and loving it. He wanted him back? The confusion was evident in his eyes when he looked into Miku's. "Why? I'm damaged...I was clean and pure when I wanted you that night...he-...he took that away. I'm filthy and used and damaged. Why would you want me now?" Not to mention he was so young. Surely Miku wanted someone older...more mature.

"I just-...I want you so bad but for the life of me can't figure out why you would want me..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:52 pm

"I wanted you that night and several before... But I kept arguing with myself about age. But when-when I finally kissed you, age didn't matter to me... But being sure that this was we both wanted for a long time and not just for the spur of the moment was important too. I didn't wanna hurt you or be hurt in return... I wish I had stayed home that day, just... ignore what you said one time and kept you home and fixed things... then you wouldn't feel like you didn't deserve me... you deserve and have all of me! Well almost all, you have to want it still first..." Miku kissed him again, "Come home with me..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Kanon groaned softly into the kiss and nodded softly. "I'm still filthy though...and have the worst breath...and hungry...when we do have eachother it'll be amazing but there is other things more pressing at the moment. Like a shower. How are you able to stand being this close to me after three weeks?" The teen scrunched up his nose as he stood up.

"17 and in love. It sounds so normal."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Miku just laughed, the first in three weeks, "Because I haven't seen you in three weeks, I've missed you..." He kissed his cheek and helped him stand, wrapping his arm around his shoulders, seventeen? ... Oh that was right, his birthday was four days after he'd ran away... "Hn... and how did I get so lucky to be at the receiving end of such a young love?" He grabbed his hand with his free one and kissed it, "Happy belated birthday Kanon... I'll be making it up to you, anything you want." Be it sex, cuddling, a ring, he didn't care. Kanon was important to him and he was sad that he missed such an important day.

God it was nice to finally be close to him and having him home... Miku was all smiles as they entered, "All your stuff is still where you left it, thankfully our room is no longer a crime scene... I'll go get your shower ready for you." He smiled softly at Kanon and set to work. He was gonna make sure everything was perfect for his one day lover.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku and allowed him to start the shower. It felt nice to finally get that shower and be clean, though once he was all cleaned up and stuff he got out. Without turning off the water or grabbing a towel, Kanon moved out into the apartment and grabbed Miku, guiding him back into the bathroom.

"Come shower with me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Miku was just flipping through a magazine when Kanon had come out of the shower, he was smiling when he looked up but soon found himself gawking at Kanon's naked form. Soon the teen was pulling him towards the shower and undressing him... Wow...

"You're gorgeous..."

He was now naked before Kanon and pushing him back into the shower, kissing him passionately as he pressed him against the shower wall. This was easy, why he ever doubt them... He'd never know. "I love you..." He stroked his cheek softly, leaning in to kiss him again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Grinning, Kanon nuzzled Miku before kissing him passionately. "I love you too. I'm all clean but I don't want to get out yet...any ideas as to what we should do?" Before even getting an answer the teen started to kiss and nip Miku's neck and chest, sucking on his nipples as he did so. He was enjoying the idea he had. God he wanted this. It was obvious with the way he was acting and the fact he was very hard. How did he get so lucky?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Miku knew what Kanon wanted, hell what they both wanted. And he had no qualms with giving it to him... "Ah... I think I may have an idea or two..." The blonde's hand traveled down his side and to Kanon's hardening shaft, somebody was very excited.

"Do you want to do this in here or the bed...?" He smiled softly at him and started pumping his erection slowly, urging him to give him an answer.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Kanon gasped when Miku grabbed him. Amazing...he'd never felt something so...erotic. Sure he'd touched himself but this was different and way better. "Which is better? Hot and wet in the shower...or passionate and hot in the bed. I don't mind it a bit either way. It'll happen in both places by the time I'm done." He was a teenager. Right now was when his sex drive would be at its highest. He desperately wanted Miku too.

"It's up to you..you're the one taking me after all."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Hmm... Kanon was probably right. By the time Kanon was probably done there wouldn't be a surface that wasn't tainted in his home... but what did he care? So long as he had Kanon and he was happy he'd fill every one of his lover's kinky desires. Grinning at that thought he reached to turn the shower off.

"Bed first, I want this to be special for us." He took his hand and lead him to the bedroom, scooping him up half way and laying him down on the bed. He'd bought new sheets and everything for the bed, they were even Kanon's favorite color. And despite their newness he didn't care that they were still dripping wet.

"And just because your younger doesn't mean I'm not just as horny..." Miku leaned in to kiss him but slowly traveled down his body, practically worshiping him as he went... and when he reached his erection he took him all in. Kanon was his and he was going to prove it tonight. He pulled away only for a moment to say, "If there's anything you want, just let me know..." I kiss to the tip of his head and he went down on him again, taking in all of Kanon's little moans and whimpers.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Kanon grinned when he was led to the bedroom. It was so nice being like this. To have Miku be hi-oh god. That felt nice...Miku was going down on him!? Who knew that anything could feel that amazing. "Miku...ah...what you're doing...it's perfect. Oh wow..." The younger man was squirming a little as he gripped the sheets. Miku knew what he was doing. It made Kanon wonder how many others he'd been with.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Miku was quite happy to hear Kanon enjoying himself. He knew though that they'd have to be careful until he was 18 though... then they wouldn't have to worry so much.

He moaned around Kanon as he pulled back and trailed up to his lips, kissing him softly before moving to grab some lube from the dresser next from the bed. Kanon's first time had been rape... so he knew that he needed to make this special for him. He'd tread lightly but not to an excess...

"You ready?" Miku popped the lid and covered his fingers as he crawled back over his lover, placing a finger at his entrance and waiting for his lover's approval...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Kanon's body was humming with delight. Miku was actually going to take him! "I'm ready." His lover was being gentle but not too gentle. It was perfect. Sure it hurt but he knew that it would no matter what they did. It was how much of that pain was what he was worried about. Miku wouldn't hurt him like that though. He believed that.

"Miku...I-I'm ready...please..." He was prepped enough...three fingers was enough right? Or was the blond doing something else entirely?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum