Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wont let you go...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I wont let you go... Empty I wont let you go...

Post  Miku Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 am

It had been a rather slow week at the hospital, a few minor colds here and there, the occasion flu or stitching job... nothing that ever really required much of his time and devotion. Tonight though, he'd be grateful for his lack of business.

Tonight was particularly cold, cold enough that if you weren't bundled propperly you'd freeze within an hour. A shiver ran down his spine at the thought of freezing. He hated being cold and hated winter for that reason. He raised his hands to his lips to blow into them, stopping when he heard a violent cough coming down a windy alley...

"Hello?" Miku peered down the alley but didn't see any movement. Another cough and groan sounded though... Cautiously he walked down the poorly lit alley, "... Oh my god. Hey. Hey kid, can you hear me? Hello? God you're burning up..." he'd never seen this guy around, but he hardly had a hoodie on and a box was no suitable shelter. He peeled off his coat and draped it over the shivering form before scooping him up. He was so light... sighing he ran the rest of the way home. Quickly unlocking the door to his home, he rushed in and laid the teen down on his bed. throwing an electric blanket and several others over him. Until he woke up he wouldnt do anything medical to him, for now this was the best he could do...

Luckily for him his guest woke up a few days later. He still had a fever and a terrible cough, but he was conscious now at least... "Welcome back. You don't have to be scared, my name is Akiharu, I'm the head doctor at Tokyo hospital. How are you feeling?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

I wont let you go... Empty Re: I wont let you go...

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:12 am

The days were getting colder and there wasn't really anywhere he could go. At least he found shelter...it wasn't much but it stopped some of the wind. The coughing was getting worse and there wasn't really any way to stop that. Kanon hated this. 16 and without a place to go. His parents died and he had no family and there was no way he was going into foster care. All that was left was the street. The dark haired teen finally fell asleep. He wasn't sure how long but when he did he was warm and in a soft place. Did he die? Who was...oh. Someone found him. Shit, a doctor too. This wasn't good.

"S-shinya...thank you for your help but I'll be go-" The coughing started again. His chest ached so much. This doctor wasn't going to let him go. No way would that happen. He had probably already called protective services on him too. Just great...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:21 pm

He wanted to go? "Shinya-san..." That cough was terrible, and would only get worse if he just let him go. "I can't force you to accept help, but I want to help. If you'll let me, that is."

Miku shifted in his chair, his back popping as he did. It felt good, but probably didn't sound good. "So... If you don't mind my asking. What's your story? By the look on your face I can tell you're worried that I've reported you to some sort of agency and that I'm just stalling for time. But I can promise that I'm haven't and that I wont, it's not home I run my practice... I can take care of you from here and when the weather breaks up if you still want to go you may. But through the winter I'd be happy to have you as my guest." This probably all seemed very odd to Shinya, but he couldn't bring himself not to help him. It went against everything he was and there was just something about him... something he couldn't put his thumb on but it was special.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Kanon was taken by surprise. This doctor wanted him as a guest?! "W-why? Every-...every doctor I've ever met always call CPS..." The teen started coughing again and just let himself be taken care of. It was warm and he really didn't want to go back out in the cold.

"Even if you called them it wouldn't do any good...I'll just run away again. Even if I don't I'll age out of the system in two years so it doesn't matter...I'll keep to myself and be good. Once it warms up I'll leave you be...." Oh god his throat hurt. The medicine was doing a good job but he still felt achy...and smelly.

"I'm sorry...I'm stinking up your soft blankets and everything...you are very kind for letting me stay here Akiharu-sama."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Miku just smiled, "The way I see it, you have your reasons and it shouldn't be my choice on where you go. Sure I could have taken you to the hospital and treat you there... but I dont think I could have gotten you to let go of me so easily there. At least here it's quiet and I know that you'll be taken cared of."

He watched Shinya closely, observing him for medical and just general getting to know him better purposes. "Don't worry about it, m house is your house, you wont be a bother. If you want you can borrow some of my clothes and take a shower... It's right through that door and my closet is there. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." The blonde pat Shinya's shoulder softly and left for his kitchen. The teen in his bed would be happy to find a lot of SexPot and h.Naoto clothes were hanging in his closet.

Miku was sure though that after sleeping nearly three days he'd be hungry though. So he set out and started making some wonton soup to go with the lomein, rice, and honey chicken. He made sure to brew some hot tea as well for his sick guest, hopefully all of this would help him to feel better and more welcome.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Kanon nodded and went to take a shower. The warm water felt amazing and the clothes! Wow. He was thrilled that someone was being so nice. The clothes were big though. Oh well. They were comfy. Kanon came out later and moved into the kitchen. His hair was wet and down across his face and the clothes were drooping. Truth be told he looked like he was trying to wear his father's clothes.

"They're a bit big...what smells so good?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Miku looked up as Shinya spoke, smiling at the bagginess of the clothes on him... "We'll have to go shopping for you later I guess... Oh, I made dinner, lomein, rice, honey chicken, and wonton soup. I made hot tea too, do you like anything in your tea?"

Maybe he was being too nice... but what the hell. He wasn't expecting anything back from him and he hoped that the other could sense that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 pm

"You don't have to. I'm fine in this. It's warm...tea? I haven't had tea in so long. I used to have it with two sugars...thank you. For all you're doing. Y-you didn't have to. I was about to see my parents..." It was wonderful to be able to think of that. Dying...it sounded so wonderful then. Maybe there was something more to live for though. Maybe this man was to give him a second chance.

"You are very kind Akihara-sama...thank you." The teen dug into the food slowly. He was trying his best to be polite thought he was ravenously hungry.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 am

About to see his parents... His parents were dead? That made him sad to think about, his parents were also dead. A drunken car accident when he was nineteen took them... He didn't know Shinya's story though.

"You're welcome. I have the weekend off this week, so why don't we go out and get you some things? ... Are you in school anywhere? I'm sorry if I'm being overbearing..." Miku couldn't help but want to help him...
---
A month had gone by and Miku had grown fairly attached to his room mate. They'd even gotten to just calling each other by their nicknames. It was nice to come home to someone every night...

Tonight had been rough at work, angry patients were never easy to deal with. It was always his fault if something went wrong. Sometimes it didnt pay to be at the top of the foodchain at the hospital. So when he came home that night he simply kicked his shoes off and flopped down on his couch. He tugged at his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, sighing as he let his body relax... God it was good to be home...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 am

Kanon was making food for Miku when he got home. It was fun cooking, he loved the smells and the colors and everything. Maybe he should think of becoming a chef...that would be fun. He was back in school and catching up really quick. Miku was taking good care of him. Speaking of...

"Miku-kun. I'm making dinner. Onigiri, some nice selections of sushi now that I remembered how to make them right and some miso soup...are you alright? Rough day?" Kanon's clothes fit now that Miku insisted on getting him some of his own. He had great clothes...expensive clothes. They had gotten pretty comfortable with eachother. The teen moved to sit behind Miku and started giving him a massage to loosen the knots in his back.

"After dinner I can draw you a bath. That way you can soak and relax...want to talk about it?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 pm

"Very rough day..."

Ah Kanon... The one steady thing that kept him effectively happy every time he came home from work. Miku smiled softly as Kanon slipped behind him and massaged his back. The teen had quickly become eager to please after he settled into his new life, at this point he wouldn't care if Kanon just moved in with him permanently.

"If something could go wrong it did... Nobody died or anything... Just seemed like everyone wanted to point the blame at me, it comes with my title, but it gets over bearing sometimes. Thank you for making dinner, and the massage." He groaned softly when a particular painful knot was worked out, Kanon was skilled with his hands... Very skilled.

"Oh... Don't worry about the bath, makes me feel like you're my butler or something... And I most definitely couldn't afford someone as skilled as you." He smiled playfully at the other. Despite being ten years older than him, Kanon had a way of bringing him right back down to a silly teenager again. It was the best way that Kanon could ever repay him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 pm

"You sure? I aim to please. Besides, you give me clothes, shelter, food, and keep me safe. This is the least I can do. No ones been this nice since my parents were around. Though you are much more fun then they were, like an older roommate. Which I will become. Come summer I'll get a job to help pay for everything." Kanon's hair was getting long. It was up in a ponytail now and was still dangling at his shoulders. Maybe he should get a hair cut...

"What do you think of me getting a haircut? I'm not sure since I've had it long for so long now. I know you got it trimmed but I was thinking of maybe getting it to about your length." The teen moved to sit next to Miku with one of his legs still behind the older man. He was so beautiful. How had he gotten lucky to be found by such a nice guy?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Miku's hand reached out towards Kanon's hair, letting the hair slide smoothly between his index and thumb. "You don't have to worry about that..." He loved his hair... but he agreed, Kanon really did need a hair cut.

"A hair cut would be good. Your long hair is nice, but I think you'd look great with shorter hair and some layers... How long is it now anyways?" The blonde watched as Kanon's hair came down, even up it touched his shoulders, down it spilled over and made Kanon look... well... very pretty. It definitely caught him off guard. "Might as well make a day of it, I think I could use a trim too..."

He felt Kanon's foot move behind his back and he grinned deviously, his hand sneaked down and tickled his foot.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Kanon nodded and pulled his hair back up. It was easier that way. His foot was suddenly tickled and it made him giggle and laugh. Soon an all out tickle war started and ended with them in a tangled mess on the floor. The teen was out of breath under Miku.

"The food is probably cold by now...oh well. I'm enjoying this. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. I can sleep in. Stay in the warm blankets just a bit longer. Do you work tomorrow?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Miku was laughing just as much as Kanon as they rolled off the couch and to the floor where they struggled for dominance. He found Kanon giving up rather easily though after a bit, in the end the teen was just more ticklish than him. "Cold food is still good, I love your cooking... And yes, I'm off tomorrow unless someone decides to go dieing on me... Shall we make it a date?" Miku thought nothing of calling their outing a date. Instead he stood and offered a hand to Kanon and pulling him up, "So... Dinner?"

He offered him a smile and padded off the the kitchen, to his surprise all the food was still at a very warm temp, perfect nomming temps. Dinner and a shower was sounding very good now... And once through with dinner and in the shower it hit him than he technically... 'technically' asked Kanon on a date. Oh crap.

Quickly he washed himself off and grabbed a towel and dodged out to his room... That he'd given to Kanon and Kanon was in doing his homework. Shit. "U-uh... Hi... forgot clothes uhm... ow--! Damn!" He stubbed his toe in his closet and waved his foot around as he tried to hold up his towel and grab clothes... God he felt dumb... this was not smooth at all. And by the time he turned around his face was red and he was stumbling back to the bathroom. "Great... just great..." He dried off and dressed, going out the opposite door that lead to the living room and his futon bed. Rough day indeed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 am

Kanon was doing his homework when Miku came in dripping wet and...naked. Oh wow he had a nice stomach. The teen giggled at him and his antics. It was so much fun living with him. After awhile though he was tired...and lonely. Miku had given up his room to him and was sleeping out on the futon out in the living room. With a deep breath he moved out into the living room. Kanon was in a large white Tshirt with a pair of boxers underneath, though the shirt was big enough to cover the boxers.

"Miku?...okeh I feel like a total kid for this but would you come stay with me tonight? I've been having this reoccurring nightmare the past few days and...well I'm hoping you might be able to stave off the dreams. I know how I sound and I'm sorry...but...please?" He hoped Miku would. He was warm and nice to look at. Kanon wanted to hold onto him. It was a dangerous crush to have given the age difference and that Miku was a doctor and his technical guardian and all but...but he was letting the crush develop anyway.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:48 am

Miku was having his own problems sleeping when Kanon cam in with his request. He blinked a couple times before throwing his blankets off of himself and putting the futon back up into a couch and smiled, "Not childish at all. I'd be glad to... So long as we can forget about me making a fool of myself earlier." He was blushing lightly as he fixed his sleeping pants. He never slept with a shirt on and he wasn't about to do so for one night...

He walked back into his room with Kanon and slipped under the blankets with him. They started out just laying there but he could feel Kanon inching closer... "Come here..." His arms opened and held back a laugh as Kanon zipped into his arms. The oddity? It felt good to hold the teen... It was easy and comfortable... "You okay...? You're shaking..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 am

Kanon was happy to have Miku come to bed and started out on the other side of the bed. Slowly he moved closer and closer to him. Miku caught on though and opened his arms to let him into them. The teen quickly moved into the warmth. "I'm fine...just a little cold is all. You're nice and warm Miku...you should sleep in here more often." That crush was getting out of control...

The weeks went by and soon summer came. Kanon's hair was short and fluffy and Miku was coming up on a two week vacation. Kanon was free those two weeks too, the last two weeks without work. He had gotten a job that day. Hopefully Miku would be proud of him. He wanted to do right by him and not be a burden. When the blonde came home he nearly leapt into his arms.

"I got a job! I got a job! It's downtown at a cafe. It doesn't pay that great but it's a job. I start in two weeks, just at the end of your vacation time. Dinner's done by the way. Tonight is a hotpot night. Hope you like it. I remember you saying you hadn't had a hotpot since college so...yeah." Kanon let go of Miku and moved back so he could move away from the door. They had gotten really close and Kanon's crush was definitely in full bloom. He was even starting to dream of Miku now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 am

Ever since Kanon had asked him to sleep in the room with him he did, especially after coming home late and finding Kanon crying in his sleep... He figured it was to do with his parents death... But if sleeping next to him kept him happy and healthy then who was he to complain? It didn't help the nagging urge of wanting to be closer with him... but no... no couldn't go there. Even if there was no legal paper saying he was his guardian... oh kami why was he debating this?! And while holding him every night watching him sleep no less?

He had a problem... But it was one he'd never get rid of or wanted to.

He was looking forward to these next two weeks though. Both he and Kanon had it off and they could do just about whatever they wanted. If his roomie wanted it chances are he'd probably get it... Man was he wrapped around Kanon's little finger. He was greeted with quite a nice surprise as he opened the door to his home, Kanon jumping into his arms was always a good thing! Oh... he had a job. While he was happy he was worried too... a lot happened at those cafe's and Kanon was cute... Very cute. But he wouldn't stop him from working no less.

"Well that's great! Congratulations. Wow... You're hyper." He watched Kanon hop down and was sad from the loss of contact... No no. No. Behave... "Hotpot sounds great~ What kind is it?" He closed the door and tugged his tie off and unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt, a regular ritual he'd started doing after mellowing out some. "Whatever it is it smells good... And so does whatever you sprayed on yourself."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 am

"It's veggies with chicken and steak. You like the smell? It's this new stuff I found while I was out and I still had some money from the last time you gave me some which I will pay you back for. It's Axe...uh...Axe Touch I think is what I got. It smelled good to me so I bought some. I'm glad you like it~" Kanon was happy to find Miku was quite attentive...though not always in the way he hoped. Soon enough he was doing things in the shower while thinking of Miku. With a week before his 17th birthday this behavior was normal...but thinking about a 28 year old man while doing it? Not so normal. Miku was picking up double shifts too at the hospital. A new illness was going around. Food poison from what Miku told him. He was being extra careful at the cafe when tending food...too bad he didn't pay as close attention to his boss.

Kanon's boss wanted him and when he refused...well his clothes were ripped some things were done and he quit. That was five hours ago. Dinner wasn't made and he wasn't his happy normal self. He just wanted Miku to be here comforting him. He didn't like being touched like that...not unless it was his roommate...guardian. So when Miku finally came home Kanon crawled in his lap and just stayed there.

"I quit my job...I'm sorry. I'll find another one I swear. I just...I couldn't work there anymore. Don't be mad...dinner's not done either."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:02 am

He hated he had to pick up a double shift, but the hospital really need him... Luckily they newest drug they were testing out was having great results and it looked like his hours would go back to normal soon. He couldn't wait to tell Kanon... but when he came home something was off. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a plastic butter knife...

"Kanon?" He sat down on the couch and no sooner than he did Kanon was there and in his lap rambling about quitting his job and asking him not to be mad... "Kanon... Kanon, hey listen... Look at me, I'm not mad. Why in the world would I ever be mad? If you don't want to have a job you don't have to..." The teen could barely hold eye contact with him... it was like their first night together all over again except they knew each other better...

"Don't worry about dinner. What happened...? Why wont you hold eye contact for longer than three seconds? Kanon--" When he lowered his head down to catch a glimpse of his face he saw that he'd been crying...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:20 am

"It-It's nothing. Just some stuff. I got into it with my boss and it ended bad." Kanon felt bad and he just wanted him. Wanted to be held and loved. It probably wouldn't happen but he wanted it...so bad. Nothing was going to stop him. He moved to straddle his friend as his hands moved into his hair.

"I really just need something to take my mind off of things..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:39 am

"Kanon... This is more than just a falling out with your boss... You've been crying for hours and I can tell..." When Kanon's fingers slid into his hair his hands instinctively went to his hips. The logical part of his brain that normally would have told him to stop was worried about Kanon and not the fact that they were both making advances on each other. But Kanon was stubborn and wouldn't speak... So his hands slid up his body and rested softly on his cheeks, and before he could stop himself hi leaned in to kiss him. It was soft but demanding, and despite his brain screaming about their age difference he didn't care at that moment.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 am

Miku's hands were on him. Oh it felt nice when they moved up his body. Then their lips met. Kanon's entire being hummed in happiness. His body shifted to conform to Miku as their kisses turned less innocent. He gasped and let Miku explore him. Things were just surreal. There was no way this was really happening. His hands moved to grip his hair more and tilt the blond's head back as he moved to dominate him. It didn't last long though. Soon his back was on the couch and Miku was over him. This was definitely taking his mind off things. Kanon just couldn't believe it was happening.

"I want you...take me. Please."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:47 am

Everything was happening so fast and most of him didn't want him to stop, but there was still that small bit of him nagging that this was wrong... or at least to slow down and be completely sure about this. If they went all the way then everything would change, and who knew if that would be good or bad. Hearing Kanon say it though didn't help his resolve at all... His body was moving down Kanon's, kissing it and adoring it... his pants threw him off. The button and zipper were slightly broken... Miku pulled back and and then saw a couple scratches above his pants line.

The blonde moved to hover back over Kanon, using his body weight to keep Kanon from escaping, "Kanon please... what happened... Your pants are broken, and those scratches..." He leaned in to kiss him again despite his worry, like kissing him would make it all better...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum