Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mermaid in the Water

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mermaid in the Water - Page 2 Empty Re: Mermaid in the Water

Post  Mally Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Miko had her and she was safe. Mally smiled but Miko wasn't smiling. Miko was pulling away.

"Miko..." She frowned as her friend pulled away and went under water. She sighed and curled up again, trying to get warm. What did she do wrong that made Miko run away like that? Mally couldn't swim. She couldn't go after her. The storm seemed to have passed and Mally was sitting, curled up in a ball, shivering from the cold. She wished Miko would come back and keep her company. She cried a little, not sure what she was going to do or what was going to happen to her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 am

Miko came back to Mally and sat in the water. "You alright? I'm sorry. If you don't want to carry that kiss anywhere I completely understand. I just...I kind of have a crush on you. I just don't want to lose your friendship. We'll go either way you want. Okeh?" Miko moved to rest against the shelf. She felt stupid but thrilled at the same time. True she shouldn't have kissed Mally but...but for a moment it was like Mally was kissing her back. If she was...oh good lord. That would be amazing and wonderful. If it was true.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:40 am

The mermaid returned and Mally smiled weakly. She didn't want to say something to upset Miko and have her swim off again.

"I didn't mind the kiss..." She said, scooting close to where Miko sat. "Don't disappear. I'm scared and cold...I don't know what's going to happen."

She tried to get closer to Miko, wanting to be close to her and feel warm and less alone. Mally laid her head on the mermaid's shoulder and slipped her smaller hand into Miko's.

"Why you would ever want me...I'll never know." She sighed and smiled. "I think you know already that I could never say no to you."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum