Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza's boyfriend

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yakuza's boyfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: Yakuza's boyfriend

Post  Miku Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:17 am

"Not really. I actually have never had any reason to touch the Yakuza. But others under me hate them for things that have been done to their families... Which I can see and understand their reasons, but they're not my own. Despite many things... But I don't have a need to seek them out and draw blood, I have a sort of respect for them I guess... Kanon, are you okay? You look a bit pale..."

About that time Kai came back with two plates filled to the rim with sushi, steamed rice and vegetables, and chicken. He bowed and winked at both of them, hoping he hadn't interrupted anything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Kanon was going to say something but Kai came back. The man smiled softly at him but found himself unable to relax anymore. "What has he done to them? The...the families? What has he done?" Kanon showed good faith and took a bite of his food, loving the taste immediately. He was curious as to what Zero had done to people...especially non deserving people if they were.

"Did they deserve what happened to them? I mean, was there a reason for the attacks?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:52 am

Kanon was getting a little too curious... but he promised not to hide things from him... Sighing he picked at some rice and sipped his wine, "I would guess that the people involved perhaps deserved what happened, but the people who don't have any clue, like the spouses or children... the one who don't know until they're being held hostage or killed? I don't think they deserved what they were dealt..." Miku didn't really look at Kanon... The things he'd seen left behind by the Yakuza...

"For example... A well respected man worked many years under the Yakuza, serving them with the best of his abilities. One small slip up and the Yakuza leader sent a whole troupe to the man's house. Where he, his pregnant wife, and child all were innocently preparing dinner in the kitchen completely unaware of the situation coming until the man receives a warning call from a friend. His wife only had time to hide their child in the kitchen cupboards before they broke in an slaughtered both of them. The child saw everything..." That was so long ago he was surprised to have remember it all so well... Hell he was only four when that had happened. And though he tried, deep down if he got the chance he knew he would take the chance for revenge.

"I'm sure their reasons are justified in their own heads, but is it not easy to see why so many people hate and challenge them?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 am

"Hizumi....I remember that. He used to watch the yakuza's son at the time....he was about ten when it happened...Zero. H-he was ten when it happened." That gave away immediately who Kanon was dating. He wasn't dating the yakuza boss that had slaughtered that family but his son. The yakuza boss now.

"I'm so sorry Miku...for everything that's happened to you. I'm sorry..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 am

"Yeah... Heh, what are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything, I'm not offended or anything, promise." He waved his hands nervously, "Let's just change the subject 'kay? No need to make it a gloomy day. I'm supposed to be cheering you up remember?" He smiled and finally went back to eating his food normally. Though in the back of his head he couldn't help but to think on how Kanon knew about his mom and dad, everyone knew them. But they knew nothing of him, all because his parents chose to birth him at home and never tell anyone of him... In the long run that had worked for him though. Had Kanon knew... he could only imagine the discomfort.

"So how is everything?" He poured Kanon a little more wine, noticing he'd gulped down the last glass.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:30 am

Kanon smiled softly at Miku and thanked him for another glass of wine. "Nothing much. Zero broke another promise to me...it's nothing new. He's done it so much before...I don't know why I expected him to keep it this time...so really it's just been the same old same old for me. How about you? Anything new and exciting in your life?" Kanon was starting to dig into his sushi and was happy to find that everything tasted magical. He was quite happy with everything. This was nice. Not what he expected for today but just as good if not better.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 am

Miku offered a half smile, "Not that I should really poke my nose into anything... but why do you stay with him if he upsets you? I can see you love him but... love is supposed to be a two way street, right?" He wasn't trying to push anything, but he'd love to have Kanon full time instead of sneaking around. But seeing as how he was with Zero... well that would be a hard thing to leave.

Just then his phone rang... Yuuki? Huh... "Hello? .... Yes of course. Bring her and yourself to Tokyo. You know where I live still right? ... Alright, stay safe Yuuki-ki." He hung up, "just a friend, he's coming in from out of town. I'm still all yours."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:57 am

Kanon thought about how to answer but couldn't find the words...Miku's phone ringing gave him time to think. When he was done Kanon smiled at him. "That's good to know. I might have to be jealous. Though I wouldn't be able to say anything since I'm doing the same thing to you. I do love Zero...he's always been there for me. See...My parents were in with the yakuza. Loyal until the very end. They died when their car was rigged and it blew up with them inside. I was around 5 or 6 at the time...it's all really fuzzy. But Mr. Kenzo, Zero's father, took me in. He made sure that I stayed with people I knew from before...so I stayed in the gang.

"Zero protected me...helped me in every way and eventually, we fell in love. Mr. Kenzo didn't there was a greater match to be found when we told him...he died a few years back though and left everything to Zero. He was different before. Sweet, attentive, and always bringing me things...but after the funeral...he changed. Slowly at first but soon he took his father's place as the head of the yakuza and everything that entitles. Including leaving me alone at the most inappropriate of times.

"He doesn't want to lose me. I've always been there with him. It's just...maybe things have changed too much. The Zero I knew then...the one I fell in love with. I think he may be gone and that scares me. I'm trying to believe he's still in there but this life, his job, it takes so much out of him that there isn't anything left to give me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:08 am

"I think he cares... but the Yakuza... it's probably very demanding..." Kanon had always been with the Yakuza, why would he want to leave even if it was lonely? "Even so... it doesn't leave much of an opening for me." He poked his tongue out and grinned at him, he could see that Kanon really did care about Zero. He was just the fun on the sidelines.

"You've always had your gang and I mine, it's only natural for you to want to stay with them ne?" He knew he shouldn't have gotten so worked up over possibly having him. That was just a silly mistake on his part... "So... what were your plans after this?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:13 am

"I may have always had them as my family but it leaves more of an opening then you know...you have a very good chance of winning me over." The man moved his hand to hold Miku's and pulled it to his face to nuzzle it a bit.

"You just have to treat me right." Kanon's eyes showed that this wasn't just fun. He was really connected to Miku...though if anyone could pick it up it'd be a miracle. He was good at hiding his feelings. He had to. It was part of being yakuza.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:30 am

Miku's hand moved to caress his cheek, then pulled him into a soft kiss. "I'm glad I bumped into you today... It gave me a chance to really get to know you better." He was happy, genuinely happy. It seemed like forever since he'd been that way. But Kanon definitely made it happen... And with what was waiting for him at home he needed all the good he could get. Yuuki and his sister had just lost his family to the Yakuza... luckily they were both out of the house, but they weren't safe quite yet. Once at Miku's yes, but until then he'd worry.

But for now he would enjoy Kanon's company, and hope to get another call from Yuuki soon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 am

Dinner went smooth and Kanon found himself yet again not wanting to go home. "If I tell Zero that I'm spending a few days with an old cousin of mine from my mom's side...would you be willing to keep me a few days...I'm still pissed at him for doing this to me today. I'm glad it happened now but I'm still pissed at him."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:40 am

Miku hesitated, but nodded, "Sure. As long as you don't mind Yuuki and Emi. They're gonna be at my house tonight and then in the morning we'll be moving them again... But after that things'll be calm and I'd love the company." They walked quietly down the streets as Kanon called Zero, it seemed like things were smooth until they arrived at his apartment and a teary eyed girl all but jumped into his arms, "Haru-chan..." The blonde just hugged her close and whispered softly into her ear. She seemed pleased enough and went back to Yuuki.

"Sorry Miku... She really wanted to see you before bed. We'll talk later yes?"

"Of course. Sleep well Yuuki, Emi." Miku smiled softly at them and lead Kanon to the living room, "Anything I may get for you? Water, coffee, myself?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:44 am

Kanon grinned and called Zero, sounding just as pissed as before and Zero didn't argue. He knew better then to argue against Kanon in such a mood. The small girl that ran to Miku's arms looked a lot like him. The two went to bed before Kanon was introduced but he didn't mind. They needed their rest after a long day's journey. Miku was trying to play a good host now...and he knew where he could do just that.

"Don't want water, I'm wound up as it is...but I think I could stand to have a bit more of you then normal...your room?" Kanon grinned as he moved into his lap and kissed Miku softly.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:07 am

Miku couldn't help but to smile into that kiss and wrap his arms around him tightly, holding him close as he stood and moved them to his bedroom. Laying him down gently on his bed and adoring his body with kisses.

"Mm... I think I like you here, I want to keep you... here, with me." He stripped them down quickly, their clothing being thrown everywhere and without much care. He moved down his body and took him in completely, sucking him eagerly and swallowing around him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 am

Kanon found himself on Miku's bed and without any clothes very fast. He wanted to stay in that bed as well. "Miku...ah! Oh god..." The way his lover was sucking him...it was amazing. He moaned softly so not to wake anyone up. It did no good though. Just as Miku was starting to prep him Emi screamed. That stopped everything real quick. Yuuki and Emi came into Miku's room without knocking, luckily Kanon had on his boxers and and Miku already had on his pants.

"What's wrong are you alright?"

"She's fine now...just a really bad dream...would mind us staying in here Miku? Emi doesn't feel safe on the other side of the house..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:58 am

Miku cussed inwardly and quickly pulled his pants on, Yuuki and Emi were soon in the room and Emi curled into Miku's lap without a word or warning. "Shh... It's okay Emi. You're safe... Yeah, you guys can stay here, the couch over there folds out into a futon."

"Can I stay with you Haru-chan...?"

"Of course... it's a little late for introductions, but Emi, Yuuki, this is Kanon. Kanon, Emi and Yuuki. You don't mind do you Kanon?" Miku knew what she was going through, losing your parents... it was hard.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:04 am

"Hello. Oh it's no problem. I'll just share the futon with Yuuki." Kanon was a bit disappointed but understood. He help everyone get settled and then excused himself to go take a shower. He had to get rid of his pent up frustration somehow. This was degrading but...he'd done it before. The water felt nice and warm. Kanon's hands were slowly moving across his body. It'd feel nicer if they were Miku's but oh well...he understood the situation.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:17 am

Miku hummed softly to Emi until he was sure she was soundly asleep, thankfully the poor girl was dead on her feet and more than ready for sleep. He figured his scent would be enough to calm her. Carefully he pulled away and snuck into the bathroom, stripping down and sliding in behind Kanon.

"Touching yourself without me... Hmm..." His hand slid around him and to his member, stroking him softly as he kissed his neck. "I'm sorry for the interuption... I wont leave you hanging though, I promise." His hand sped up, turning his head a bit to kiss him. He moved him to be pressed against the wall, he was glad to be in here with him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 am

Kanon felt hands on his and heard Miku's voice. Miku...he wanted to please him still. That was sweet of him. "I'm still prepped and waiting for something much bigger..." He was happy to feel him but wanted all him. The man wrapped a leg around Miku's body and kissed him passionately.

"I promise to be quiet."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:45 am

Miku lifted him against the wall and put himself at Kanon's entrance, "How could I ever deny you...?" Carefully he slid into him, letting Kanon adjust to him before moving inside him. He kissed him to help keep him quiet, though he hated to do so...

"Mm... I think I enjoy sexy in this shower with you far too much for what's healthy... Ooh~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:50 am

"It-...It's far better then doing it myself that's for sure. Ah...right there..." The whispered moans only made Kanon want to call out more...louder. But he knew he couldn't. Not with them in the next room. His body still rocked against Miku's as he found himself get closer and closer to his climax. God he didn't want to leave this man.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 am

Miku couldn't help his moans, but they were much more quiet than usual. "Ah, Kanon... Mmm... I can't wait till we're alone tomorrow... I wanna hear you..." He started thrust against Kanon's prostrate, though he knew it was hard for Kanon to hold back. But feeling Kanon clench around him and orgasm was more than enough to force his own. He clung to his lover as he lowered them to the shower floor.

"Ooh... That was amazing... You know, you don't have to sleep with Yuuki? Emi doesn't bite, I promise."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:11 am

Kanon's orgasm made all his senses flare. Oh god it was wonderful. "Miku...wow...I-I know...but it'd just...it'd be awkward...though...so would...sleeping next to...Yuuki." He was trying his hardest to catch his breath. He moved to get cleaned up and helped Miku do the same.

"You sure she wouldn't mind?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:18 am

"I'm positive, you're a very relaxing person to be around... I promise." He kiss him and helped him to rinse off. Soon they were out, dried, dressed, and ready for bed once again. Emi he found had hardly moved, so he slipped an arm under her and left the other open for Kanon to snuggle into.

"No harm done... I could get use to this... Good night..." He kissed him softly before settling into sleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum