Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza's boyfriend

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yakuza's boyfriend Empty Yakuza's boyfriend

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Kanon was smoking outside while his boyfriend was in doing business. He was waiting to be taken out. Dancing, shopping...something. It took awhile but the teen refused to stand. His SexPot clothes would get dirty and that just wasn't something he would let happen. When his boyfriend finally did come out he was pulled into a kiss and then handed a stack of bills.

"Here. There's some business I need to attend to. No movie tonight. Kanon. Go have some fun, I'll see you at home." Then the dark haired man walked off.

"But, Zero...whatever." Kanon sighed as he walked away to go find something fun to do. The Red Light District seemed to be just the thing too. A strip joint might do him some good. At least he'd be seeing a little action. It was more then he was getting from Zero in the past month. Kanon desperately wanted to unwind and he had a load of cash to do it with. The 21 year old walked in and took a seat near the front. Though after about 10 minutes the blonde man across the stage was keeping his eyes more then people on stage were.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Yakuza's boyfriend Empty Re: Yakuza's boyfriend

Post  Miku Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 pm

A long boring day of nothing and the past week of stress left Miku needing to do so major unwinding. He thought maybe tossing back a couple shots would help, but decided against it. Sex though, that definitely seemed very fitting to relieve some tension. So he found himself walking towards the red light district and entering his favorite stripper joints. If he couldn't snag someone off the floor he knew one of the many stripper whores would easily be persuaded into a private room for a good night for both parties. And for a while it seemed like that would be what he'd be doing...

Until he spotted him that is.

His hair was long, his eyes were captivating, and those lips... they looked like they would feel great against his. He smirked a bit as he arched an eyebrow at him, the stripper in front of him dipped down to tease him but he stood, he had his eye on a much finer prize, one he wanted to claim for his own. And to start he bought him another drink and sat down next to him, "Eye's like yours would kill any other man or woman where they stood. Myself, I feel quite drawn in, may I offer you another drink free of roofies?" He flashed a very charming smile, he hoped he could woo this one into a room for a good fuck.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Kanon watched the man get up and go to the bar only to come back and sit next to him. "Deadly eyes comes with the job I have...my boyfriend taught me that...but it's nice of you to notice." He smiled as he took the drink offered to him and turned to look at the blond man.

"What brings you here on such a warm night?" Kanon's attention was no longer on the strippers but on this man. What he wanted burned in his eyes and he was sure his own was starting to show.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Damn, a boyfriend... but if this one had a boyfriend why wasn't he here? Oh to hell with it, he could handle his own. Not even the Yakuza scared him all that much. He smiled at the dark haired man.

"A long, boring week. Needed to unwind a bit. Never did I expect to be so captured by someone so beautiful and spoken for though. Your lover must keep you on a nice high pedestal, I know I would." His eyes were shining truthfully, this man beside him was a jewel and he bet there was an amazing personality to follow with it.

"Say, do you dance much? Come on... I think we could put these stripper to shame together." There was an extremely catchy tune blaring and he wanted all the more reason to touch him, tempt him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm

"Yeah...a pedestal. So high he doesn't even see me, let alone touch me at night. I see your boring week and raise you another three." When asked about dancing though the man simply stood and hooked his finger in the collar of the blond's shirt.

"Follow me if you want to dance." Kanon led him out into the dance floor and started to dance. The innocence was there for a split second and soon enough they were as close as two people could be dancing. He could feel hands on him in the most sensitive of places, not that he wasn't doing the same of course.

"You know if you want me so bad, I'm fairly sure I won't mind being violated in one of those private rooms. Not by you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 pm

That dance certainly didn't stay innocent very long, they were both rubbing and groping onto each other and it was becoming obvious they both wanted to use each other... Well who was he to complain after it being offered so freely?

"Follow me then, I promise to please." A smile and then he took his hand leading him back to the private room he always used. Unlocking the door he allowed the other to step into the candle lit room, the King sized bed covered in black and red silk was ready and waiting for them. He walked up behind the other and gently put his hands on his shoulder, kissing and nipping a trail up his neck and to his ear. He was pretty sure that names wouldn't be important, the chances of him seeing this beautiful man before him ever again were very slim. But he would enjoy him this night...

His hands slipped up his shirt, caressing the smooth skin there and teasing his nipples. He told him he'd put him up on a pedestal, and he intended to blow his mind and show him how.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Kanon followed and found himself being kissed and nipped and touched softly. It had been a long time since his body had this kind of contact...he'd missed. The leaned back into the man that was going to help him cheat on Zero. Not that he cared. God knew he adored Zero but sometimes he just needed to be controlled like this. Adored...paid attention to and man was he paying attention. The man was making his resolve to infidelity quite strong. Kanon found himself shirtless and on the bed as he kissed the other man. This was going to be an amazing night...he could see that clear as day.

"Fuck me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 am

Miku stripped them both down as he continued adoring his body, he never left any marks though. Marks were evidence. Though while his mouth focused on giving him a blow job, his hands sought out the lube and began prepping him. He was gently at first but soon he was seeking out his prostrate and when he found it he abused it. Making his soon to be lover scream and beg him to fuck him more.

"Don't worry... we'll have have all night..." He'd gladly join this one in the adjoining shower and help him get cleaned there too. This one would remember him, he'd make sure of it. By the sounds of it this one was very neglected...

Soon he was coating himself and pushing into his tight heat, kissing the other passionately as he did so. "Mmm oooh... you are neglected. Ah-- I hope I can remedy this." Miku started moving soon, quickly finding his rhythm and moaning just as loudly with his one night stand. Oh god was this amazing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 am

He was gentle but rough at the same time. His body hadn't even felt him yet and was already begging for more of his touch. He was bigger then expected but that only made Kanon happier.

"Remedy it all you like for the next eight hours...I have plenty of stamina." Kanon rocked his hips to meet his lover for tonight. He was amazing and it burned within him to get his number to call him again for this but he knew that would only cause this beautiful man's death. Zero was definitely the jealous type. Still, Zero had never fucked him in such a way like this. This blond knew every groove of his body it seemed. Knew all his weak spots and exploited them to no end.

"Of god...harder...ah...god harder...right there. Ah! Yes! More...please more..." He enjoyed rough sex and by how this man was angling if he did...Kanon was sure he'd be topping pretty much everything Zero had done to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 am

The man bellow him was unlike any other person he'd ever been with... and he was definitely going to use those eight hours to their fullest. Those moans were addicting and he wanted more. Everything he asked for he made sure to give him, this night... was definitely for the man bellow him.

All too soon though that tingling, burning sensation was running through him, "Oh... fuck--close... Mmm!" Miku gave him everything he had, pounding into his prostrate hard and fast until they both came. The feeling of his lover's walls clenching around him was just... wow, amazing.

"Heaven... I... don't mean to sound greedy, but I definitely want to have you again... One time and already you're like a fine drug, one that I'm willing to risk." He kissed him passionately, more than what he'd ever given to any other person he'd been with. He found it strange...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 am

Kanon's body was on fire. He'd never felt so alive before. His body gave in when he felt the man above him orgasm inside him. He was gasping for breath and holding onto him as he came down from his high. He wanted it again too. That was good.

"Believe me...I do too...but if we ex...exchanged numbers you'd be dead...by week's end. My boyfriend is very jealous..." Kanon had rolled them over and started to move again. He could feel his lover's body react to him already. This was going to be one night he wasn't going to forget.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 am

Miku's hands went to his hips as they rolled, in no time he was hard again and they were back at it. Their bodies crashing and their moans mixing, filling the room, and making other couples jealous. Kanon was the first to cum as he rode him, but Miku wasn't quite there. He rolled them again and started thrusting erratically, moaning into his neck as he came.

"Hn... We both seem to have too much pent up desires... I love it. But seeing as how I do not wish to be dead by weeks end, we best be careful... Here. Let me help you to the shower, I'll help you clean up." That of course lead to them having sex one last time against the shower wall, he was just too good to resist.

Showered and now dressed, they both opted to just lay on the bed together. His lover still had a couple hours, and Miku was finding himself not wanting to let him go. He knew how things worked in this business though. This guy was taken and his boyfriend, no matter how neglecting, wouldn't let him go so easily. "I'll keep our secret safe. We'll just leave at different times and all will be good for another day. Have a safe walk home..." Despite knowing he shouldn't he kissed him one last time then watched him leave, waiting for a few minutes before leaving himself.

---

Another week went by and Miku found himself at the strip club again, it seemed like things were going to be boring until he saw his one night stand walking in yet again. And when their eyes met he went and got another drink for the other and moved to sit next to him once more, "You know... Twice warrants a name." He smiled sweetly at the other as he passed him his drink, "I'm Miku, what brings you back here?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 am

Kanon found himself not wanting to leave come time but did anyway. He was caring and knew just what he wanted...Kanon didn't want to let him go. But alas he had to. Then a week later him and Zero were to go out again when like usual business came up and he couldn't. "Zero, what about the play?" He was handed another stack of bills and told to go and have fun. Have fun...

Somehow he ended up back at the club and found his one time lover there again. He had another drink and was smiling at the man as he was told his name was Miku.

"Kanon...and you brought me back here actually. I thought I might get to see you again. Seems I'm left, yet again, to entertain myself tonight. Thought maybe if I saw you again you'd be willing to help with that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 pm

As flattered as he was to know the he himself was the reason Kanon was back here, it didn't please him that his boyfriend was still ditching him so often. If he were naive he would have questioned why he was still with the jerk, but he knew better than to ask questions. To just accept things as they were, tread lightly, and go with it.

"I'd love to be your source of entertainment tonight. Same as last time?" He knew they really couldn't justify going out together and doing stuff, if they were sen it could be bad for both of them. Once again he took his hand and lead him to the same room, locking the door behind them and moving to kiss him passionately. He'd missed his lips, his smell, the way is body felt against his, hmm... surely he wasn't getting attached already?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Kanon smiled as they went into the room. His leg wrapped around Miku's waist as he moaned into the kiss. It wasn't but a few seconds and he was up against a wall. He was more then happy to let his clothes fall to the floor and have the man thrust into him.

"You're like a drug you know that?" All Kanon wanted was more of his touch. It was odd to want something so much when he'd only had it once. No way he could be that caught up in one guy so fast...no way.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 pm

It all happened so fast, so second he was kissing Kanon, then the next he had him against the wall and fucking him. It was like they'd always been like this... And once they were spent Miku moved them to the bed and sighed softly, brushing his hair away from his sweaty forehead, "I could say the same about you... I have feeling I'm going to be your entertainment for a long time coming. Not that I mind of course, I enjoy your company a lot."

Miku smiled and kissed him again, their night was filled with moans, and when the time came after their shower and cuddling to let him leave... well... Miku found it even harder to let him go. He pulled him back into his lap and nuzzled his neck, "Be careful on your way home Kanon, I'll see you again...?" He hoped to anyways.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 pm

"Next chance I get I'll come see you...why couldn't I have found you first...Zero's lovely and all but you give me what I want..." Kanon kissed Miku softly and got up, leaving shortly after to go home. Zero was waiting for him though.

"Where have you been? I went to the play to find you and you weren't there. Kanon...where did you go?" The man undressed and crawled in bed with his boyfriend. Snuggling up to him as he did. Despite being, Zero held him.

"I went to a movie instead and then got some dinner. Speaking of, the place I went is amazing. I know it isn't something you'd usually go to but I think you'd like it. It's out on the warf...nice little place nestled on the docks. What do you say?" His boyfriend raised an eyebrow but but nodded.

"That could be fun...why didn't you go to the play though? You've been harping on me for weeks for tickets so we could go."

"So we could go Zero. We. I wanted it to be a you and me thing. It's no fun if I go on my own. So I didn't." Zero sighed and kissed him softly.

"Alright. Next time...I'll go. You have my word. No business...just us." Kanon smiled softly and nuzzled his boyfriend.

"Good. I love you Zero...goodnight."

"Goodnight koi."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 pm

After that Miku didn't see him for a while, maybe said boyfriend had straightened his act up and was giving Kanon the attention he sorely deserved... Though the thought hurt him a little, more than he let on at least. So to try and cheer himself up he took a walk down to the warf, walk around, do some people watching... whatever. Things were peaceful, couples and families were walking around together, he had sat himself at the central fountain and just watched. Though he kind of wished he hadn't... He saw Kanon and his boyfriend. it pulled a cord in his chest and he hated it. He hated seeing that Kanon was obviously happier with that guy than him...

"Well fuck..." He whispered softly to himself as he watched them walking hand in hand. He should be happy for Kanon... but he couldn't help but to be jealous.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Kanon was quite enjoying himself walking down the boardwalk with Zero...up until his lackeys came anyway. Zero looked at him apologetically before Kanon even knew what was going on.

"Kanon..." The way his voice sounded told Kanon everything.

"No. Zero you promised. Gave me your word you wouldn't." The fire in Kanon's eyes burned with anger as he found himself getting left in the middle of a date again.

"It's business though. Important business that needs seen to. You understand what my job entails. We'll do this another time."

"God dammit Zero another time isn't going to stop me from walking out on your ass if you don't stop this!" The yakuza turned around to look at his boyfriend with shock.

"Baby you know I love you and that I will provide for you but you need to understand my position and deal...this is how it's gotta be." Zero kissed him softly and walked away with his men leaving Kanon there alone and near tears.

"But you promised...you fucking promised..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Kanon watched the whole scene unfold, so this Zero guy was in a gang gang too... how convenient that both guys Kanon was sleeping with were both heads of a gang. His on and off lover must have enjoyed dating power. Miku was well off enough, and hearing Kanon threaten to leave Zero was music to his ears. But he didn't like seeing Kanon so upset... He could see the tears welling in his eyes as he jumped to make sure he was alright.

"Hey... I saw what happened... You okay?" Miku didn't want to take advantage of the situation, he simple wanted to offer comfort and the expression on his face showed that. He put a friendly hand on his shoulder and smiled softly, "Let's go hang out and take your mind off of things. Sound good?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Miku was there...crap. He saw everything. "Tell me...would you leave me in the middle of a date to go take care of business. Gang business. Would you?" Kanon wanted to know if he dumped Zero and went to Miku if he would be in the same position as before. He wanted to be noticed...treated like an actual lover. Not eye candy.

"Come on. I know this great place to eat. Join me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Miku was... shocked to say the least. He certainly wasn't expecting that. But the good thing about his gang and company was that they stuck to a very firm schedule, and there were several people that could handle any situation, so that left him with making the major agreement and available for the larger fights. Though rarely did it ever interfere with his normal life.

"No. Definitely not, and even if something did arise you'd be with me... I hate to see you upset. Even with only meeting you twice I just... I can't stand that he's the one getting things he hardly deserves from you. You're so amazing and you could do better, I know that, and I dare say he does too... Less he wouldn't have given you that look earlier." He stroked his cheek with his thumb, brushing away a stray tear as he did.

"Sure, whatever you want we'll do. So long as you smile, m'kay?" He offered him a bright smile and took his hand, walking with him to the food shack he was almost certain he had been leading Zero to. This place made him smile, "This is actually one of my favorite places to eat, the sushi here is just amazing. Hm? Oh, two please, could we perhaps get a booth in the corner?" Miku was pleased to find them sitting at a table in the far corner next to a huge bay window that over looked the ocean. "Couldn't ask for a better view... What would you like to drink Kanon?" He took his hand in his and brought it to his lips, kissing his knuckle softly. A bold move in public, be he wanted Kanon to know he cared.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:02 am

Kanon smiled at the fact Miku was more then willing to take him along with him if anything ever arose that would require him to leave. "Good." The man smiled at Miku and was happy to find that Miku loved the restaurant too. His eyes softened quite a bit when the man kissed his hand. What did he want...

"Wine. 1964 pinot minoir please. chilled in a tub and a bottle of your best sake and two shot glasses. You can pick the food Miku." Kanon loved everything on the menu. He didn't care what it was but wine and sake were both amazing with any kind of sushi this place had. Especially the deep red wine like pinot minoir. 1964 was one of the best harvests there was for that brand. Kanon loved it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 am

The waitress jotted down what Kanon said and then looked at Miku, "Tell Kai I'd like my usual times two and to make it extra special."

"Ah, your name sir?"

"Akiharu, he'll know who I am, thank you mamm." A small smile and the woman almost swooned. But she quickly trotted off and went to fill their order, Miku looked back to Kanon happily, "I hope you enjoy seasonal fish, Kai just got a whole shipment of new fish that's only usable this time of year, it's delicious I promise."

Kai was an old friend of his, maybe someday Kanon would meet him... Well speak of the devil himself. "Miku-san! I haven't seen you in forever, I thought for sure the Yakuza had snuffed you out by now but by Kami here you are. You know you really should keep in touch, jerkface... And just who might this fine young man be?"

"This would be Kanon, he's very dear to me so..." "Ah, I gotcha. Well I just had to see this for myself. Enjoy your wine and sake, I shall have my masterpieces done for you shortly. Enjoy!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 am

Kanon almost laughed at the waitresses reaction but was brought back to reality by Miku's friend...the yakuza snuff him out? Zero? Kanon smiled politely at Kai but turned his attention to Miku.

"You're fighting the yakuza?" This didn't bode well. Not only would Zero kill Miku but may very well kill him too for turning to a rival gang for his satisfaction. Uh oh...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum