Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witch University

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Witch University - Page 2 Empty Re: Witch University

Post  Mally Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Miko's voice was sultry and Mally couldn't help but shudder under her touch. She had to bite her lip from whimpering at how much she wanted this. Just having Miko's hands on her turned her on immensely. It was more than blood, it seemed, and that made Mally all the more willing. She felt so exposed, mostly naked and laying in the graveyard between headstones. No one could see them, but she still felt overly exposed. Mally reached out and ran her hand through Miko's hair while she spread her legs for her. The bite made her squeak and shiver, but it was oddly erotic. She felt the blood leaving her and she had to keep herself in check. Miko would know when it was too much, right? Miko wouldn't hurt her...right?
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Miko didn't take much from Mally and then licked the wound till it closed. Her hands moved back up Mally's body to pull her to a sitting position. The tombs were a good cover to have. Mally caught her in one of the most secluded spots in the graveyard.

"Undress me Mally...it's no fun to undress yourself." Miko was kissing her as her hands slid up Mally's bare back to undo her bra.

"You have a beautiful body...one I will cherish and love for a long time to come."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:16 am

She bit her lip and watched as Miko licked the wound. There was something entirely too erotic about the way Miko looked just now. That lust still in her eyes and that smirk...Mally wanted more. She was hoping it was more than just blood that Miko wanted. Mally wanted a lover. That's what she always wanted.

"N-not just for blood?" She asked hesitantly, reaching her hands under Miko's shirt. Miko shuddered under her touch and Mally bit her lip, running her hands up higher and over her breasts as she pulled the shirt off. God, how she had longed to touch her like this. She pulled Miko closer and kissed her collarbone as she felt her bra straps fall from her shoulders. She pulled the bra off and let it fall to the ground as she looked up at Miko with dark eyes.

"...Touch me again..."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:28 am

"Mally I've never wanted you just for blood..." Miko shivered as Mally touched her. She hadn't really done this before but the vampire didn't mind. It only made it better to her. Mally wanted to be touched...and her new lover was only too happy to oblige. Miko's clothes joined Mally's in the pile as Miko's hands ghosted over Mally's sensitive skin. She moved to kiss her body as her hand slid beneath her underwear to touch her most intimate parts. Mally was definitely turned on. This pleased the girl greatly.

"You're enjoying what I do to you...the bites...you enjoy it."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:45 am

"R-really?" She smiled and ran her hand along Miko's cheek. That made her happy. Miko's hands were all over her and Mally was flushed with arousal. She wanted more. God, she wanted more. Never had hands felt so good on her skin before. When Miko's hand slipped into her underwear, Mally moaned. Of course she was turned on. People weren't supposed to like being bitten by a vampire, though, right? So how come Mally wanted her to bite again? She nodded her head guiltily, blushing again from embarrassment.

"I-is that okay?"
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 am

Miko grinned showing her teeth to Mally as she kissed her. Her fingers were sliding between her lips to slowly enter her body. "That's perfect actually...I usually like to bite during sex..." Miko moved down Mally's body to suck on her breast while her fingers continued to pleasure Mally. It made the vampire wonder how she tasted other ways as well. Her blood was rich and sweet...maybe she was the perfect snack...
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Mally moaned and arched up towards Miko, reaching out to grip at her shoulders.

"M-Miko...Unh..." She bit her lip and whimpered softly. She wanted more. It felt so good. Miko bit her again and Mally let her head fall back to the ground. The cool night air washed over them and she shivered. All thoughts seemed to escape her mind under Miko's touch. Nothing mattered at this moment but Miko and the way she made her feel.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Miko licked the wound till it healed again and moved down Mally's body to relieve her of her last garment. The vampire was kissing her hips and thighs before moving to go down on her. She wondered if Mally had ever done this before with anyone. From the way she felt and responded, that answer was no. Miko was happy to figure that out though. It only made her happier to know that she was the first Mally gave in to.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Mally moaned and trembled under her. No one had ever adored her body like this. She'd only had the one lover whilst at Hogwarts and he was never kind or gentle. He was rough and abusive, physically as well as mentally. Mally felt completely worthless. As if her body would never be pleasuing to anyone. And yet, here she was, trembling with desire while Miko worshipped her. Her Miko. Beautiful Miko, kissing her hips and then using her tongue to--

"Oh god!" She cried out, her mouth hanging open. This was bliss. Complete bliss. She reached out, grabbing Miko's hand with one of her own and threading her fingers through those dark locks with the other.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Miko loved the sounds she was getting, it only served to make her put forth more of an effort. She wanted to hear so much more. Wanted to feel so much more of her.

"You have a lovely voice Mally...you could wake the dead with such music." Miko smiled as she went back down on her, licking up the juices Mally was emitting. She did taste good...this was her perfect snack...and a girl she wanted for so much more.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:32 pm

She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle her moans. She'd never felt anything like this and knowing how good it felt and that it was Miko doing this almost made her cry in joy. When she finally orgasmed, she let a few tears fall from her brown eyes while she gasped and panted for air, her body shaking from the intensity of the pleasure Miko gave her. She opened her eyes and smiled weakly at Miko, blushing instantly for probably being too loud.

"Th-thank you..."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Miko enjoyed bringing Mally over the edge. The way her body moved...it drew the vampire in so fast. Miko crawled up Mally's body and kissed her neck softly before looking down into her eyes. Her own had almost gone back to their normal color. They were a magenta/hazel color now.

"I'm glad I could please you so...you certainly pleased me. Stay in my bed with me tonight?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Mally wrapped her arms around Miko and held onto her while she still trembled. She noticed the lust was gone from her roommate's eyes and she smiled. Miko wanted her to stay close, so she would.

"Yes..." She bit her lip and ran her hand along Miko's cheek. She was so beautiful, even in the dark moonlight. Another breeze gushed past them and Mally shivered. "I-I'm cold..."

She wanted to go back to their dorm and crawl under some blankets. She'd have Miko there for warmth, too, and she was really starting to like that idea. She was always cold here at night, anyway.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 am

Miko smiled and helped Mally get dressed before pulling her own clothes back on and leading her out of the graveyard and back to their dorm. Once inside the vampire stripped Mally down again to her bra and underwear before doing the same.

"Come...my bed is warm..." A dazzling smile and a soft tug and Mally was in Miko's bed and under the covers. Slender arms wrapped around the shy girl as Miko started to sing softly, soothing Mally to sleep.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 pm

It was cold and Mally was grateful to go back inside. She was blushing the whole way, as if the few people they passed would know what they did in the graveyard. Back in the dorm, Mally gladly crawled into bed next to her roommate and curled up close. Miko was warm and soft and there she was, singing to her. Mally smiled and sighed, quickly falling asleep. Today was a good day after all.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum