Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witch University

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Witch University Empty Witch University

Post  Miko Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 am

Witches, wizards, gypsies, fairies, goblins, werewolves, and even centaurs were coming into this university. It was the highest held secondary level magical school in the entire wizarding world. Boy was this different from Hogwarts. Wands weren't required though most had them. Some had different kinds of magic, such as goblins, fairies, and centaurs. Some, like gypsies could utilize both. As long as the person could do the spells they were able to do what they needed.

Miko stood outside her new school just staring up at the large school set what looked to be dangerously close to the cliffs. She knew the school was safe though. Coventry, England. One of the most magical places in the UK there was. She knew some students from Hogwarts were there. Jones, Halloway, and Mahathy were there. Three of the brightest students Hogwarts had. Though Halloway hated everyone. He was a Slytherin that had lived up to the name of his house. Jones and Mahathy were Gryffindors. Miko herself had been a Ravenclaw and still showed that pride in her clothing. Blue and grey.

"Witch University. Next stop...Ministry of Magic." That was her end goal. To be one of the Ministries top employees. She wanted to work in the Department of Mysteries...that or the International Wizarding Relations Department. That would suit her just fine. But first she had to make it through Witch University.

"Okeh...at least there are still houses. But no sorting hat. Berekley. Named after Chillingham Castle. Nice..." Miko moved to get her trunk and move it to her new room. It was easier when the house elves did it. That trunk was heavy!

"Saya! Hey, come back here!" Her white cat had raced up the stairs. Great. That was all she needed. To scare her roommate. As quickly as she could, Miko got to her room to find Saya on the bed to the right of the room.

"You are so much trouble little kitty."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Witch University Empty Re: Witch University

Post  Mally Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Mally was already unpacking her trunk when a cat burst into the room and jumped up onto the unclaimed bed. She smiled a little at the small, white cat and went back to pulling some books out of her trunk. Not more than a second later, a girl burst through the door, dragging an obviously heavy trunk behind her. Mally watched with interest as the girl saw only the cat and scolded the poor creature for beating her there. Mally was about to say something but then recognized who her new roommate was. Miko. The beautiful, intelligent Ravenclaw Mally had been trying to capture the attention of during her years at Hogwarts. She gasped and dropped the book she was holding. Blushing furiously, she crouched down to pick it up, wishing nothing more but to disappear right there. If only she had an invisibility cloak.

At Hogwarts, Mally and Miko were both Ravenclaws. They both even shared the same dorm room, but with the gaggle of girls they shared it with, it was no wonder Mally fell through the cracks. They were all so beautiful but none were as beautiful as Miko. At least in Mally's opinion. Ever since the day they met, Mally had been trying to impress her. Finally, during their seventh year, Mally gave up. Miko had plenty of people to fawn on and her share of lovers. Mally would cry herself to sleep during those nights Miko shared her bed with someone else. It wasn't unusual for the witches their age to explore their sexuality with one another, but Mally was hopelessly left out. The only eye she ever seemed to catch was that of a nerdy Hufflepuff boy who ended up being abusive. No one ever noticed the bruises, or her tears.

After leaving Hogwarts, Mally thought she would be past all that. She didn't need anyone's attention anymore, did she? Going off to University sounded like a good idea. She could leave the past at Hogwarts and try again fresh. And now, the one person she wanted to hide from most was her roommate. Beautiful Miko. How was she going to get by now? Miko probably didn't even know her name.

Mally stood up and set the book on a shelf, leaving her back turned to Miko and her white cat. The blush was fading but Mally's thoughts still furrowed her brow. She would have to learn to ignore whatever happened and just focus on her studies. She slept in the library at Hogwarts enough, she could just do it here. She could slip by again and no one would notice. Once she got out of University, she would be able to write and hide behind her books. She just had to get through this first.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Miko looked up at the sound of the book dropping. "Mally." It came as a small breath. Oh this was just lovely. The one girl that was so out of her league Miko never even tried. She took others to bed to see if they could mimick her enough in her mind's eye...but none ever did. Now they were sharing a room together again. No more bruises but maybe that was just something from Hogwarts. Still...Mally usually didn't come home at night. She had had someone while at Hogwarts and they had been together a long time before Miko gave up on the notion of having the shy Ravenclaw in her bed.

"Oh...um..." Mally was ignoring her. Great. She knew then how this was going to be. Mally was still going to ignore her like she had in Hogwarts. Was Miko not pretty enough? Smart enough? What...what was she doing wrong? Saya was still looking at her expecting her to say something.

"Mally?...I'm sorry. I-If I did anything at Hogwarts to make you not like me. If I could...I want a fresh start. That's what WU is about right? New beginnings? So...could we start over?" Without having a uniform Miko was finally able to bring all her fashion up a notch. She had all her lolita with her and was so happy to be able to wear them for more then weekends and Hogsmeade visits. Hopefully this year went alright...she hoped it would.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Mally bit her lip at hearing her name from Miko's lips, uttered so breathy like that. She had to compose herself before she turned around to face her. She knew those lolita dresses. Miko wore them at Hogwarts, during the Hogsmeade visits. Mally always wanted to compliment her on them but was too embarrassed. She looked beautiful.

"H-hi Miko." She muttered, bowing her head a little. What could she possibly say? Mally looked over at the expectant cat, as if the little creature could understand her pain.

Miko wanted a fresh start, she said. Mally didn't know how to respond. How could Miko think she didn't like her? All those years and Miko wanted to be her friend? Why didn't she ever say anything before? Why didn't she stop the other girls from bullying her? Why didn't she stop when the Slytherins knocked the books out of her hands and Mally was late to class and full of embarrassment?

"I...I'd like that..." She found herself saying. How could she ever say no to Miko? She sighed and sat on her bed, trying to think of something to say. Miko's cat jumped down from its perch and jumped up onto Mally's bed, purring and nuzzling against her. Mally smiled softly and scratched the cat, earning a happy mewl.

"S-Saya, right?" She looked up at Miko, hoping she got the name of the cat right.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Miko's face brightened significantly. "Really? Great!" She blushed a little as she unpacked her things. Saya went over to her old roommate and started purring. So Saya liked Mally too?

"Yeah, after my mom...she was killed when I was about 12...my first year at Hogwarts." That was when she found the urges. Her mother had passed on her "gift" to Miko. Saya was half vampire. Her father was one and then Saya was one...and now Miko. The poisoned blood was diluted but the thirst was still there. Sunlight, holy water, and crosses didn't effect her. She had a slight allergy to garlic and still had a thirst for blood. Dumbledore and McGonagall had made things easy, giving her some blood to go on once a week. Flitwick knew but never had anything to do with it. That was the headmaster's job. It was that thirst that made her shy away from Mally at Hogwarts. Mally smelled so...delicious all the time. If Miko got too close she knew that she'd do something bad. That's why she never helped her with her books or took action against those bullying her. Miko knew she'd hurt them far worse then was necessary. It would be like a vampire protecting it's blood doll, even though Mally wasn't.

"I'm sorry...for all those years...there's so much I could've done...I-I'm sorry."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 pm

She scratched the cat's belly and smiled at it as Miko explained. She remembered when Miko's mother died. Mally was orphaned when she was younger, so she knew how it hurt.

Her parents both died when she was 9. They were attacked by muggles and murdered. Apparenly, witch hunting was still popular. Mally lived with a grandmother, who was a muggle. Boy, it was a shock to her to hear that her grandaughter was a witch. She was helpful, though. Mally never had an issue getting into Hogwarts.

Miko apologized. She actually apologized. Mally felt her cheeks flush with embarassment. What, could she read minds? She forced herself to smile as she looked up at her roommate. Miko really looked sorry, too.

"I-it's alright. I got through it..." Bullies, attacks, an abusive relationship. She lived through school, though roughly. And she hid her pain well.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 pm

"I-It's not...but maybe someday it will be okeh enough to look past..." Miko looked up to see an owl in the window with a parcel. Her father had it sent. He got a good kind this time. horse blood in a plain white container. Two of them...that should last her awhile. The bottles were what kept the blood cool at the right temperature.

"He sends them every week...so what have you been up to this summer Mally? Still reading all night?"
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:43 pm

She blushed again. Miko wanted to make things right. She bit her lip and almost said something but the owl interrupted them. A parcel for Miko. Mally never got mail. She was curious as to what it was, though. It was the same kind of package she got every week while in Hogwarts. She remembered how embarrassed Miko would be when the parcel arrived at breakfast. She'd grab the box and run off to see Dumbledore. Mally was curious.

"Sends w-what?" She asked, still looking curious. "Oh, yeah...I love to read...I'm sure the librarians h-here will get sick of me quick."
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:53 pm

"Oh...um, a-an anidote to a condition I have. It keeps it at bay..." Miko blushed deeply. She didn't want anyone knowing about her condition. Only the headmaster of the University and the head of Berekley knew. If Mally found out...it would be all over for them ever being friends. It was a good thing Miko's fangs were only a little longer then normal. Dumbledore had said they were "subtle" fangs. Subtle as in people only said she had sharp canines.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:06 pm

"You're sick?" She said, true concern beaming out of her eyes. She didn't want Miko being ill. Well, she would just have to be extra careful and make sure Miko stayed healthy. Mally could be her nurse. She didn't want anything bad to ever happen to Miko. Her eyes reflected her feelings.

She got up off the bed and before she knew it, she was in front of Miko with her hand on her forehead, checking Miko's tempurature. "What is it?"

That was when she realized how bold she was being. Her face turned red and she backed up, tripping a little as she went back to her bed, muttering an apology.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Mally was concerned? And wanting to make sure she was alright. Miko smiled softly and moved to Mally's bed. God she smelled good.

"I'm not sick like that...I have...I have a blood disease. It's a rare form of it that requires special attention...I only have certain symptoms. That's what the bottles are for. The liquid my father sends me is what keeps the disease from taking over and controlling my needs...I've had it since I was a kid. It's genetic...it's what ended up killing my mom. She let her disease control her and...it got her killed. I'm trying not to let that happen." Miko was looking at Mally, showing she was telling the truth.

"Don't tell anyone...if people found out...well...they they'd treat me differently."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Blood disease. Mally frowned. she didn't like the idea that Miko had been struggling with a sickness her whole life. Though it sounded like...like Miko was a vampire, or had some vampiric qualities. She didn't like that idea, either. Miko wouldn't hurt anyone. Would she?

"Is there...any way I can help?" She asked, smiling a little. Miko didn't have to keep a secret from her. Mally would do whatever she could to help her.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 pm

"No...nothing. Just don't tell anyone about it...if people found out." Miko was nearly begging Mally to keep it a secret.

"You're the first person I ever told...that I had the disease. I mean sure Flitwick, McGonagall, and Dumbledore knew and Headmaster Barnes and Professor Halliwell know but those were need to know. No one else other then them and my family know of my condition. Just don't open the bottles. That's all I ask. Don't tell anyone and don't open the bottles." Miko smiled at Mally and got up to go back to her clothes and getting everything put away.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:21 pm

"I won't say a word." She said with a soft smile. Mally could keep a secret. She would make sure Miko was safe. They went about organizing their room and some of the girls on their floor came in. They were chatting it up with Miko so Mally left and made her way to the library. Maybe things would be better this time but Miko was still one of the popular girls. Mally was used to being ignored.

She buried herself behind a stack of books and started to read, finding comfort in the text. Books were always so comforting. It was like she was leaving her miserable life and traveling off somewhere distant for an adventure. She smiled as she read. Hours passed and Mally was asleep on her stack of books. Nothing new, there. The librarian kicked her out at closing time and Mally groggily made her way back to her dorm. She stood at the door and listened to see if Miko was asleep. She wasn't. Quite the opposite, actually. Mally heard another voice in there with her. It was one of the girls they went to school with. One of Miko's past lovers. Jyo. Mally bit her lip and let the tears sting her cheeks. Nothing has changed.

Instead of going back into her room, she went to the commons area and curled up on a couch to try and get some sleep. Classes started in the morning. She'd figure out something then.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Jyo had found her. Oh goodie. Substitute. Miko grinned, showing her teeth and let Jyo come to her bed. Jyo was her substitute everything. Jyo had discovered Miko's secret years ago in the girls bathroom and had given blood to Miko a few times. This was no different. Miko's lips were attached to Jyo's breast she smelled Mally though. Immediately Miko pulled away. Jyo stopped her panting and looked up.

"Aw Miko. I was just about to get off too...why'd you stop?"

"Mally. I smelled her."

"The shy geeky girl from our house? She's your roommate?" Miko hissed at Jyo and got up, wiping away the little bit of blood from her lips.

"I happen to adore her thank you. You're only in here cause she isn't. We're going to have to call this short...I'll drink what my dad sent...when I run out of that I don't have what I want then I'll come find you." Miko opened the door for Jyo and waited for her to leave before following Mally's scent to the cafeteria.

"Hey...there you are. I thought I heard you coming back...sorry about Jyo. She's...difficult. She won't be coming around for awhile though okeh? No reason to come hang out here. You can come back to the room..."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Mally was just about to doze off when Miko found her. She was surprised, actually. She sat up and tried to fix her hair a little. She shook her head as Miko apologized.

"I-it's fine. You're allowed to do what you want. I didn't want to interrupt anything. I know how close you two are..." She got up and walked off back to their room. Why did she feel so embarrassed? Like it was all her fault? It wasn't. Mally didn't do anything wrong. Miko didn't, either and yet they were both feeling like shit. Mally changed into her pajamas and crawled into bed, hiding under her blankets. Saya sat at the foot of her bed and gave a loud meow to both of them. The cat knew something was up.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Miko watched Mally go back to the room and felt like crap. Mally wouldn't dare even touch her now. "But..." The girl followed behind Mally, Saya knew something was wrong though.

"It's okeh...mommy did something stupid is all...good night Saya...good night Mally..." Miko stripped down to her bra and undies. Always with the lace and frills. These were hot pink and black lace though and curved to her body perfectly. Quietly she moved to bed and curled up. This was going to get harder. Only surviving on two bottles of blood a week? She hoped she didn't become hungry after they were gone. She'd have to seriously ration.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Classes started and Mally went to work. She wasn't the best student but she studied hard. She knew how sad Miko looked when Mally left for the library, so Mally stayed in one night, hoping against hope that Jyo wouldn't show up. She wouldn't be able to take it if she saw the two of them together. So she sat there, on her bed, reading through a book. It was a particularly boring topic, so her eyes began to droop. She was getting really sleepy but was forcing herself to stay awake. Just finish the chapter, she told herself. Then you can sleep.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Classes started and Miko told Jyo that she wouldn't be using her as a blood doll anymore...no more. But she ran out of blood in three days' time...she'd have to tell her father to send four a week now. The package would arrive tomorrow...she just had to ignore the pulsing. God did Mally smell good...so good. Such a strong pulse...good in her wrist. Miko had found herself watching Mally more and wishing she'd stay instead of go to the library. It was good Mally did though. It stopped Miko from pouncing. Tonight she stayed in. Shit. Miko's lithe body was slowly moving over to Mally without her noticing and then without warning she lunged and her teeth sank into Mally's arm.

Oh god she tasted so good. So sweet and luscious. Miko didn't even realized what she'd done until she heard the heart beats slow down in shock and quicken in fear. Oh. No. The girl ripped herself away from Mally's arm, blood running from the corner of her mouth. Frightened eyes locked with Mally's and then she was gone. Miko had run from the room. She'd just bit her roommate. The one girl she wanted to actually have a shot with. All of it. Down the drain...It was ironic that the dress she had on was one that her mother got her...the name of it was a vampire geisha dress. Tight corset, traditionalish look with a short skirt and long back. She didn't have her knee high boots on anymore and her curly hair was down now. She should've seen this coming...should've stopped herself.

Miko found herself in the graveyard and dodging tombstones as she ran. She had to get far away from that smell or she'd end up killing Mally.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Mally was yawning and ready to fall asleep when suddenly Miko was there and...biting her arm. Mally squeaked in pain and she watched, her head spinning. Miko bit her! Miko was sucking her blood. But then she tore away and ran out of the room. No. This couldn't be happening. What the hell was going on? Mally got up off the bed and ran after her, holding her arm to try and stop the bleeding. She called after Miko but she wouldn't stop. They ended up in the graveyard and Mally finally caught up to her.

"Miko, wait. Please stop!" She got to her and grabbed her arm. "Please...what's going on?"
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 am

Mally's scent was ungodly strong as she caught up with her and spun her around. "I bit you! I fucking bit you...I couldn't wait one more fucking day! I told Jyo no. I didn't want her to be my blood doll anymore because those two bottles my dad sends me aren't enough! They aren't! But all I've smelled this whole week is you. Your...delicious blood and that strong, steady heartbeat...and I caved...I attacked. I bit you. I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to. I told myself I could hold out till morning. I promised myself I would..." Miko's eyes were on the spot she bit. Slowly she took Mally's arm again and licked up the dripping blood before licking the wound itself.

"Jyo was a substitute you know? All of them...they were substitutes for you...your blood. Your body...it took me two years to figure out you was what smelled so damn good in that dorm...and from then on I stayed as far away from you as I could...ignoring you and trying to ignore the nights you spent somewhere else. I wanted you...in my bed...beneath me...letting me enjoy you...take you....feed off you...I wanted it so bad....you taste amazing...." Miko's eyes were red by now and the lust was shining deep in her eyes as she kissed the wound, having healed it, and looked up into Mally's eyes. The girl licked her bloody lips softly as her arm wrapped around Mally.

"Let me...let me do all of it...."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:57 am

Mally was so confused, but Miko's speech made everything clear. She found herself caught up in Miko's arms and she hesitantly wrapped her arms around her, letting her fingers thread through Miko's long hair.

"Miko...I've wanted you since our second year...Please...l-let me feel your lips on my skin again..." This was a dangerous game and Mally didn't know where she stood. It was bloodlust in Miko's eyes. Miko only wanted her blood. Mally just wanted her touch. Even if it was for her blood, Mally would give in. She could never say no...
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 am

Miko let out a breathy sigh and kissed Mally. All the desire and passion she had for Mally flowed through that kiss. She slowly moved to the ground. Sex in a graveyard...so cliche. Still, Miko was thrilled to have Mally. Her hands were moving to Mally's hips and running her fingers into her roommate's clothes. Her skin was as soft as she imagined it.

"Mally...soft, sweet Mally..."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Mally Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:27 am

Miko kissed her and she was puddy. Absolute puddy. It never felt so good to be kissed. She found herself with her back on the ground and Miko hovering over her, the bloodlust still in her eyes. Mally ran her hand along Miko's cheek, wondering how she would feel tomorrow, when her lust for blood was gone. Did it matter, though? She'd submit to being a blood doll for Miko. How could she ever say no?

Mally gasped as she felt hands under her clothes. She even bit her lip to try and keep herself from asking for more. She looked up at Miko and smiled fondly before turning her head away and exposing her neck. Let Miko bite her now. She was ready.
Mally
Mally

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Miko saw how Mally was laying and smiled, kissing her neck softly as she ran her nose over the vein in her neck. "Not for the neck...too much risk of killing you. I prefer more intimate places like..." Miko had Mally's shirt off by now and was kissing her way down her body. Nuzzling the vein in Mally's left breast as she went.

"There..." the girl was enjoying this more then she ever had before. The one she wanted...Mally...was below her. She had her...This day couldn't get any better. She nuzzled Mally's hip bone as her her hands slid off her pajama pants. Good thing it was warm outside.

"And there..." Miko didn't take off Mally's underwear yet but she kissed the area as if to say that she would be coming back soon. Lifting Mally's leg a little Miko's expert eyes searched for a vein that most usually didn't mess with. The nervous system in every human made a person aroused when their inner thighs were touched...or in this case, bitten.

"And here..." The vampires teeth sank into Mally's creamy thigh and warm blood flowed into her mouth. There was a reason vampirism and sex usually went hand in hand. The act of taking one's blood was quite sensual and usually aroused the victim...it made her wonder if Mally was different or if she was getting wet from this.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum