Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ties that bind

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ties that bind - Page 2 Empty Re: Ties that bind

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Kanon's eyes were locked onto Miku's. He...he didn't mind? He wanted it? The older teen moved above Miku, looking down at him. "You were upset because you wanted to be in Kenji's place? Even though the only reason he was there at all was because I wanted you. You aren't playing around with are you? This is serious...?" He felt his entire body moving as his lips moved to kiss Miku's neck. His pulse...his warm body...it was his now. Kanon's heart was racing as he started to slowly explore Miku. His stepbrother...and his new lover.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Miku's pulse all but spiked when Kanon kissed his neck, his breathing deepened and his body instantly reacted to Kanon's touch... "Dead serious... I've wanted you for a long time now... Kenji just... always seemed to get in the way of it though..." Miku was moaning softly at his kisses and touches.

"I want you to claim me... I don't care if we're step brothers... Our parents are going to be gone all night... Nobody has to know." That was when Miku finally pulled him up into a kiss, pouring everything he felt and then some into that kiss.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Kanon felt a surge of pleasure when his lips touched Miku's. He was in heaven. Nothing felt that good...well, nothing yet. Kanon moved to take off the robe Miku's had been wearing along with his pajama pants. He had a bottle of warming lotion under the top corner of his futon. It was all he could do to slow down and make this special. His lips and hands were touching any part of Miku they could get to. He had a surprise for him though. He knew preparation could be less than pleasureable. Once he had his fingers coated, his mouth found that moment to wrap around Miku's quickly hardening cock. He was fairly sure the blonde hadn't even felt the first finger go in. Kanon idly wondered if this was Miku's first time...or just one he'd been wanting a long time.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Miku gasped at the sudden sensation of Kanon going down on him but also pressing a slicked finger into him, his overall tightness and nervousness should have been more than enough evidence to show he was still a virgin. He wanted Kanon to have him first... but he would have never thought that he'd actually get it.

"Ah... Mmmm~ Kanon..." Miku was a moaning mess beneath him, his hips rocking to meet Kanon's fingers. He was loving this... "You... You can have me... anywhere y-you want-- Ahn! Oh... As long as you're touching me..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Kanon had all three of his fingers in him and pulled away from his throbbing erection so he could move back up to Miku. "You're already shaking dear brother...just wait...ah. There it is..." Kanon felt Miku's entire body shudder and knew he had what he was looking for. The older teen quickly set to rubbing and abusing the bundle of nerves for a bit. He wanted Miku at the optimum height of arousal. It seemed he was getting there quickly.

"Tell me...have you done this before or do I have the honor of having what I've wanted since 9th grade?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Miku's body shudder and his moans increased when Kanon had found that bundle of nerves he'd heard so much about. He was so ready to let Kanon take him... oh god was he ready.

"N-no... you're my first... Mmm... Please... I-I've wanted you for so long-I'm not sure i-if I can handle much more teasing." The blonde's hands snaked down Kanon's body and stroked his length with his finger before wrapping his hand around it and pumping it. Before the day was over he had to get Kanon in the shower... He'd always wanted to go down on him in the shower for some reason, he hoped Kanon would want to.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Kanon moaned softly at Miku's touches. This was good...oh so good. He was happy and very much in love with his little brother...he just wasn't going to say that. Grabbing the lube again he sat back, withdrawing his fingers from Miku and making him cup his hands. The teen poured lotion into his hand and then directed his hands to rub together and then moved them to his cock. Feeling Miku's hand around it was a very good sensation. This was so different from any other time he'd had sex. This...this wasn't just sex to Kanon. This was every fantasy and dream he'd had for the past three-four years. Miku...the object of his desire...was right in front of him.

"Miku...lay back..." Kanon was ready to just pound the teen beneath him. But things like that had to be built up to. For now he was just positioning himself and making sure Miku was ready.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Miku did as he was told, lubing his soon to be lover and being sure to add pressure in all the right places. He leaned up and kissed his neck adoringly as he did so. But soon Kanon was coaxing him back, positioning himself at his entrance... This was it, he couldn't believe he was here... naked and bellow Kanon.

He leaned up to kiss him before nodding, "Okay..." Miku was smiling up sweetly at him, but when Kanon started pushing in his back arched and he moaned Kanon's name loudly, his fingers gripping his shoulders as he panted and moaned. Kanon was big... way bigger than he expected.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Kanon nodded and started pushing into Miku. He was so tight...and hot. Oh god was this good. He couldn't help but moan softly when he found Miku had taken him all the way to the hilt without a tear...wow.

"Oh...now that is impressive...no one has taken all of me without at least a hint of pain. You really want this too don't you?" Kanon was waiting for Miku to adjust a bit more so he could pound into him. Meanwhile he was placing soft kisses on Miku's full lips. This was...this had to be a dream. It felt so real though...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:24 pm

His arms wrapped around him and held him close, "I do... I want you." Miku was happy with all the kisses, but he was more than ready to finally feel Kanon. He'd only been dreaming about it the last 4 years... So he rolled his hips and nibbled on his lower lip to show he was ready for him. Miku didn't care if he was rough right away, he was sure he'd probably enjoy it no mater what since it was Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku and pulled out only to thrust in a bit faster. He was going slow so Miku could adjust more...he would get to the point they were probably shake the floor. Not that he really cared. This was something that they both wanted very much. Oh yes...it was...amazing. He started moving faster after a few minutes, angling differently and moving Miku's leg for better access. He was so tight and warm that Kanon knew he wouldn't be able to get enough. Miku was his now...no one else's and that thought alone brought him closer to his climax. He had the thing he most desired...Miku.

"Oh god...so good...mmm...Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Kanon knew just what to do to make him moan the loudest, sure he'd never had sex before but... it felt like Kanon already knew his body better than he knew himself...

Miku's nails scratched lightly down his back as his hips move to meet with Kanon's thrust, "Oh god... Kanon please... I-I'm so close... Ahn!" The blonde could feel himself starting to clench around him, he gasped for air and clung tightly to him. He felt his seed start to shoot between their sweaty stomachs.

"Hn... Kanon... we... we have to do this again... I-I want to feel you again."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Kanon felt Miku clench around him...oh it was good. Good...but he still hadn't cum yet. Miku wanted to do it again too. "Who said I was stopping Mi-chan...I want to leave myself in you..." He wanted to climax inside his stepbrother. It was something that was constantly in his dreams and it wasn't something he wasn't going to do. Miku would be turned on again in a few moments but he didn't mind. The aftershocks of sex always felt good.

Kanon started to angle himself to where he would be thrusting directly into his lover's prostrate. He knew he could get Miku to cum twice in one go. He wanted to...just to see how he would react. It was great the first time but twice? Now that was pleasure.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Kanon started to move again and Miku felt his entire body shudder, he had already been tight around Kanon but now he was even more so... He knew that Kanon liked his moans and now would definitely have no problems getting him to moan.

"Ah! K-Kanon~ Mmm... more-please...!" Miku was already heard again and was begging for more.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Kanon started moving faster than before, rougher too. He wanted those moans...wanted Miku to know how he felt...and that this was more than sex. The teen moved and started nibbling at Miku's collarbone. He was going to leave a mark on him. This was his. He was his. No one else would take him away. Kanon was starting to get close now...he could feel the precum. It was so good and he didn't want to stop. So much pleasure and happiness was in this moment that he didn't want it to end. Nothing else mattered except Miku and the way their bodies were moving together.

"Miku...fuck...so close...ah..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Miku couldn't even talk, he was so lost in pleasure and Kanon... He loved him. He knew he loved him, mover than just a brother at that. It felt like an unspoken love between them, he was more than happy with that, so long as Kanon kept him always. He was all he needed...

"Kanon... Oh god I-... I'm--" Miku could feel another mess shooting between them... His limbs felt like jello... he couldn't move... All he could do was keep his arms around him and not let him move. Miku didn't mind Kanon being inside him, it made him feel closer than he ever had with Kanon. That was a feeling he loved...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Kanon felt himself cumming inside Miku. Filling him with the product of their activities. He all but collapsed onto his stepbrother. "Oh...fuck...god you are...good. We need...a shower though...gotta clean up..." Kanon made no effort to move yet though. He was fine just sitting there with Miku. Laying in a tangled mess of limbs, sweat, and sperm. Who cared right now? That meant he actually got what he wanted. He got Miku.

"Come on...shower little brother." The older teen finally pulled out of him and started to get up. He would have to help Miku but that didn't bother him. They really needed to get a shower and light an incense before their parents got home.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:27 pm

"A shower sounds great right now... help me?" Miku help his hand out to him and let him pull him up beside him, Miku wrapped his arms around him and walked with him to their bathroom. He was going to be showering with Kanon... and maybe be able to go down on Kanon. After all Miku had found his release twice, so why shouldn't Kanon?

Smiling impishly he gently pushed Kanon into the shower and against the wall, turning it on shortly after... "I think I owe you a second release Kanon-san~" Miku suckled lightly on his skin, his hand rubbing slow, massaging circles down his body.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Kanon found his back against the shower wall shortly after they entered the bathroom and closed the door. The water came on and quickly warmed up...and Miku was touching him in all sorts of places. He looked at him with half-lidded eyes as he started to get hard again.

"Oh? And how do you plan on doing that Mi-chan? I don't think you can take another pounding from me. Your back will already be screaming in the morning..." He wondered what was in his stepbrother's head. It was easy to see Miku wanted to do something. But what that something was was a mystery to Kanon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:42 pm

"You'll see..."

Miku dropped down to his knees before Kanon and looked up at him before taking his erection into his hand and pumping it slowly, he wasn't going to go down on him just yet. He wanted to hear Kanon moan and plead for it... But he would use his mouth to tease him. While his hands pumped his length his mouth wrapped around the head, sucking and nipping at it gently. Miku didn't want Kanon to be the only one giving pleasure, he wanted to show him just how much he meant... how much he cared for and loved him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Kanon couldn't think of a hotter sight. Miku...getting on his knees in front of him. That beat everything on the hotness scale. He could feel those hands and-oh god...Miku's mouth. He was sucking on his head, which probably still had a bit of seed still there. Just the thought of this was enough to make him moan but to feel it and know he could have more. Well that was enough to make him shudder and ask.

"Miku...please...don't tease me. I'll end up cumming before you have a chance to do something..." That was how good it felt to feel Miku's hot mouth around his erection. Something new and so good. It was a damn good thing their parents weren't home or they would be screwed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Miku nipped the tip of his erection softly in response, but still he removed his hands and held Kanon's hips while he took more of Kanon in. At first he took as much as he thought he could handle, but he wanted to please him... So he took all of him in, swallowing around him and sucking as he pulled back. He liked the reaction it got him so he continued doing it, moaning and dragging his teeth along the sensitive flesh of his erection. To top off all of these sensations his hand moved to cup hip balls, massaging them gently and then pinching the nerve there, he knew it would get a good reaction out of him... He could tell by the shudder.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 am

Kanon felt Miku's hand leave him and felt the heat start to surround him more. Oh good lord. He had skill, that much he could tell. All those summers eating popsicles was paying off right now. He had to brace himself against the shower wall it was so good. Kanon found himself moaning like he didn't think he could. He was asking for more and Miku gave him more...he was pinching a very sensitive nerve that otherwise sent blasts of pleasure through Kanon's entire nervous system. His hands were finding his stepbrother's now damp hair.

"Fuck...you...wow...you have skill little brother. Ah...more...ah..." Kanon's grip on the soft blonde locks was getting tighter, letting Miku know he was getting closer to the edge. He didn't think it would be so good to have him go down on him...they would have to do this more often.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum