Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ties that bind

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ties that bind Empty Ties that bind

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:27 am

At five years old Miku never thought he would lose his mother or see his father move on so easily... A year after his mom's death he was remarried to some model woman and they moved in together with her and her son... Shinya Sano... or Kanon as she liked to him. While growing up they got along well enough, but Miku truly didn't feel wanted around the home. His dad wanted to focus on his new wife and maybe start a family. Kanon was always the one to look after him.

It was great through elementary and middle school... High school though... that was when he came to find his preference for his own sex, and his desire to be with Kanon, his step brother of all people. One look at Kanon and everything felt alright, he could deal with the world and then some so long as Kanon was there for him.

Well... Kanon and his best friend Kenji. Kenji had always been in his life as well, between him and Kanon he grew up a rather happy child. School was out for today though, and he needed to find Kanon so they could walk home together. A routine they'd started a long while ago, "Kan-kun! Hey~ Wait up!" Miku jogged to catch up with him but he never glomped him like he would Kenji. Kanon had an air about him that made him not look so playful. "So... it's the weekend, do... you have anything planned?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Ties that bind Empty Re: Ties that bind

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 am

As a child Kanon never really liked his father. So when he walked out on him and his model mother, they had no problems. She found someone new and turned out he had a son too. One Kanon felt compelled to protect and look after. It wasn't really a chore either. He enjoyed Akiharu's company, though somewhere along the way he started calling him Miku. A name his stepbrother's best friend had been calling him since...well, his mother married Miku's father. They got along great...until Kanon realized that he had much more than a brotherly affection toward Miku. That was unacceptable.

So he deflected it to Kenji. Someone who was a fairly decent Miku substitute. He didn't mention this to Miku however since he knew he wouldn't approve of it. Nor the fact that the reason he wanted Kenji was because he couldn't have Miku. Kanon was walking home for the weekend, though he was walking slower than normal for his kid stepbrother, who was a year younger than him and therefore in the grade below him. He smiled when he heard Miku.

"I don't know. Felt like going to the mall, maybe play some ddr this weekend. That new one's coming out and I'm getting bored of the one at home. I'm going to see if mom will give me some spending money to go to the mall. She'll probably give you some too if you ask. Then you wouldn't have to look so forlornely at the Sex Pot store when we go." He was joking with him. His mother had volunteered to get him a credit card like she had with Kanon. Though Kanon was only allowed his on days he didn't have school and only once his homework was done. A way of 'keeping his grades up' she had said of the deal. It was too. Kanon was a straight A student thanks to that card.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 am

Miku looked down at the ground a bit when Kanon mentioned borrowing money from his step-mom, she was nice enough and had always been more than eager to accept him as her own... but he still always felt bad when he had to ask her for things. "I dunno Kanon... I know she has that card for me and that I have all the same rules as you do with it but... Well I feel weird about it is all." Miku never talked much about his mom, but she had instilled him with a lot of values and mannerisms. And taking money or plastic so easily was not something she ever okayed.

"But the mall sounds fun, I wouldn't find beating you at some ddr again." They were pretty well matched as far as skill went, but he could still outplay him from time to time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:16 am

Kanon smiled at him. "Well alright. Come on. I wouldn't mind getting some sex pot stuff this week either. Their new line came out yesterday. It'll be out today to buy." Kenji caught up with them half way home and the three entered like they always did. Kanon first, then Miku, then Kenji. Though Kanon was a year ahead of both boys he didn't mind their company, especially Miku's. And even though Kenji was the youngest, he was the tallest. Funny how that works. Kanon took the platinum Visa from his mother and smiled.

"Here you go Miku. This time I insist. You've been getting as good as grades as Kanon since I can remember keeping track and you're always so well behaved. Your father doesn't mind not giving you rewards but I heard from a little bird today that there was a line of clothes you particularly like and they are have new things out...so take it. This time I won't take no. Even if you only buy a few things...know there is 5k on that card right now to use at your disposal. Kanon, same goes to you. You boys have fun today okeh? And be back 11:30. I'll have some leftovers waiting for you but your father and I are going out for a movie tonight so don't wait up." She kissed both their heads and walked into the kitchen to finish her coffee.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:30 am

Miku blushed slightly and wasn't sure how to respond, so when she kissed his had he smiled his usual sweet smile and bowed his head slightly to show he understood. One thing Miku had always been was responsible, which was something he usually had a lot more of than both Kanon and Kenji sometimes. That was why she always made sure Miku knew the time frames and everything, she knew he'd stick to them.

"Thanks Mom... Have a good night." Miku followed Kanon until he got to his own room so that he and Kenji could get changed. He was more than eagr to be out of his fancy school uniform and into his comfortable SexPot and h.Naoto clothing... What he didn't notice was the way Kenji always watched him during these times... With a look of longing.

The three teens met up in the living room and were soon off, Miku and Kenji were goofing off and jumping on each other until finally Miku won and Kenji was carrying him on his back, "Runt... One of these days you're gonna carry me."

"Nuh uh! You're not topping me any time soon."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 am

Kanon looked back at them and sighed with a roll of his eyes. "Would you two stop it already?" He wasn't letting on that the reason he wanted them to stop was because they kept referencing sex in his mind and...well when it came to Miku he didn't like it. He didn't want to think of his little stepbrother with anyone but him. Which was something that wasn't likely to happen any time soon. At least they made it to the mall in one piece and all three made a beeline for the Sex Pot store.

"Hey boys. Nice to see you again. You in here for the new stuff?"

"You know it Shima." Kanon smiled at the thin framed multicolor haired girl. She walked away, wanting them to follow her to the new line that had just come out. Kanon was already in love with the new shoes...awesome boots...with belt buckles and just....awesome...and expensive. So worth it in the end though.

"Okeh...make an outfit from the boots up. That's my goal today."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:57 am

Miku laughed at his step-brother and looked as the boots he now had in his arms, "You and your boots... Come on, let's go hunting." With a smile he took his hands and tug him to look at the new shirts and pants, easily finding Kanon some matching clothes and accessories along with finding himself some shirts and other items. He'd have to sneak off later to go get some new converse for sure. Some new red knee high chucks had been released and they had his name all over them... once his items were paid for he was quick to scamper out of the story and to the shoe store around the corner.

"Miku ran off again... You know, I wish he wouldn't do that. He's so small someone could probably shove him in their shopping bag."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:04 am

Kanon was still picking out some clothes when he heard Kenji. "True. But he'll be alright. I know where he ran off to. I saw them when we came in. Have you thought anymore on my offer?" Kanon wasn't looking at Kenji but at the clothes and and another pair of boots...these were flat ones that would do as well as Miku's converse would. He had all the things in hand and...well it was alot. It still left him for enough to go look at the ddr...and play Miku a bit.

"I did...and my answer is still no."

"Alright...well I won't keep it on the table much longer. You have till the end of next weekend. Then I revoke my offer of sex." Kanon paid for his things and left the store with Kenji in tow to find Miku right where he knew he'd be. Oh...they had a pair of the converse Miku was getting in blue...hmmm....he did have an outfit that would go with them.

"I think you're rubbing off on me little brother. I'm buying converse."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:18 am

Kenji gave Kanon a slightly odd look... He knew most would jump at a chance with Kanon, and he would of if not for Miku... He wanted Miku, and was hoping that something would come of it soon. They had been rather close lately... With a sigh he followed Kanon to a shoe store he'd never heard of... and spotted Miku oogling the converse. Of course, silly kid.

Miku though was happy to see Kanon in the stare with him. "Really? I never thought I'd see the day... Well welcome to the world of awesome!" Without thinking he lead over and kissed Kanon's cheek and returned to lacing up his own red converse. Kenji did not like that scene at all... he knew they were brothers but... only step-brothers. Not blood. But Miku was just bring friendly, like usual.

"Hey Miku, wanna go for some ddr after this?" Miku looked up at him with a smile, "Sure, once Kanon is done." Kenji would have pouted were Kanon not there, Kanon always did say he was a bit pouty.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:26 am

Kanon bought the blue converse and started lacing them up next to Miku. "I call dibs. Me and you first. Then Kenji can have a go. I'm always first. Brothers rule." He grinned at Miku and shoved him playfully. This would be good. They weren't bad...just not what he was used to.

"Come on. Let's get going. I've got your but to kick at Ddr." He stood up and felt how odd the converse were...huh...and Miku liked these? They all migrated toward the game room and immediately sought out the ddr machine. It was easy to see they were pros at this. Just by how they acted on the machine itself.

"You want to pick the first song?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 am

Miku giggled at Kanon's awkwardness, "Once you worn then for a while you'll understand." Miku however was already quite happy in his shoes. He knew how converse worked, uncomfortable at first, then absolutely amazing after they were broken in.

They stepped up onto the the dance pad and put in their coins, "Sure..." Miku shifted through the songs until he found love shine. He loved how almost every ddr had it, and this one looked really fun. Smiling he selected it and and moved back to the arrows, easily moving his legs to the beat and falling into sync with the song. Ddr was one of his passions... Now if only him and Kanon weren't 'brothers', then he'd really be in business.

The round went fast and him and Kanon were very close, only a few points separated them, but Kanon had won. "Well... Guess I shouldn't brag, guess I bend for you tonight eh?" Miku pushed him playfully as he leaned against the support bar.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:06 am

Kanon loved this song. He grinned at Miku and pushed him back playfully. "You look all sweaty and worn out little brother. Alas you still don't bend for anyone. Much less me." He moved to select teh next song but a clearing of a throat got his attention. Oh. Right. Kenji wanted his turn.

"Kick his ass Miku." The older teen got down off the pedestal and let Kenji take his place. He watched Miku intently, liking how he moved during ddr. It was as if this game spoke to his soul and got his body to move just right. It was amazing the thoughts he could have about his stepbrother. Most of which required them to not be stepbrothers.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 am

Kenji picked some super fast song that he'd never heard of... sometimes he thought both Kenji and Kanon liked to see him try and struggle. Regardless he stepped every step of the song and beat Kenji by a long shot... but moved to lay on his back shortly after wards, panting hard and fanning his face.

"No more... Kanon... You kick his ass, I can't go on again." Miku feigned the dramaticness but he liked watching Kanon. That and he knew after this they would go get food and then head home, though Kenji would be there this time. Though he didn't remember inviting him...

"Kanon... Kanon~ Food~ Need food~" He whined playfully as he looked up at him as he walked off the platform, Kenji was the one to pull him up and onto his back, "Alright runt, food time. And I already know what you want." Miku smiled... but sometimes he wished it was Kanon who was more touchy feely with him. Instead of just the normal, playful push he usually offered.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:25 am

Kanon went to help Miku up and get him on his back...but Kenji beat him to it. Mostly because he didn't even try during their game of ddr. He just pretty much sat back and watched Kanon. Though the older teen had one up on him. He went and got his and Miku's food but since they both ordered the same thing, he just got a double helping of everything and some california rolls to go with it. The only difference in their food was Kanon perferred spring rolls to egg rolls and Miku didn't. He came back over and sat next to Miku, offering the chopsticks to him.

"Go get your food Kenji. We'll still be here." He liked sharing his plate with Miku. It was rather nice. Made him happy.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:37 am

Miku grinned happily and gladly sat down next to Kanon and took a set of chopsticks from him, "Thank you for saving me from the jolly green giant, and for the food." He offered him a piece of chicken before finally eating himself, sharing food with him was always something he enjoyed doing with Kanon. It was also how things usually worked out during their outings.

The night dwindled and they all found themselves trudging back home, Miku was yawning and more than ready for bed... Kenji had tried to lay down as well but... he just wanted it far to badly to ignore right now. So when he was sure Miku was asleep and wandered down to Kanon's room and pushed inside.

"Alright... I give in, but not a word to Miku."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:48 am

Kanon smiled and took the piece of chicken. He loved this part of their outings. It always made for some fun. They eventually ended up back home and Miku adn Kenji went to bed. Kanon however was trying on his new clothes adn seeing how they looked with his new converse. Not to bad actually...then Kenji walked in. Not a word to Miku.

"No shit. The only reason I even want you is because of him. Don't ask. Just strip." There was no passion or desire for one another. It was just sex...that was it. Kanon thought only of a person he knew he shouldn't be thinking about. Little did he know that Kenji was thinking the exact same thing.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:56 am

Miku wasn't sure what, but something had woken him up, and when he looked over Kenji was gone... A moan? Confused he followed the sounds to Kanon's room... How Kanon managed this sometimes... He would have ignored it but the other voice in the room...

Quickly he pushed the door open and couldn't believe what he was, Kanon and Kenji... It felt like someone had just stomped on his chest, Kanon was with Kenji... He walked away quickly, locking his bedroom door behind him and all but refused to talk to either of them for 2 weeks. He threw himself into his school work and extra credit, anything to avoid them.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:01 am

Kanon was trying to relieve himself but...couldn't. It wasn't the same. He wanted Miku's warm body...Miku. Oh god. No! Kanon immediately got off Kenji and tried to explain as best he could but his little brother would have none of it. He didn't like this...not a bit. Miku stopped talking to him adn all but ignored him. He left school early and then holed himself up in his room. Even his mother was starting to take notice. It sucked. The only good thing was Miku stopped talking to Kenji as well. By the end of two weeks Kanon was ready to give up on getting his relationship with Miku back. He just laid down in his bed...thinking...wishing...and hoping for the immposible.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:11 am

There was some sort of festival thing hing to go to he was going to go to with some of his other friends, but in the end he just called and canceled. He just wasn't in the mood... It had been two weeks now since he'd talked to Kanon... he missed him. Maybe it was time to try and talk to him...

With not though of still being dressed in a Kimono he walked down to Kanon's room and entered without knocking. He sat himself in his lap and put his hands on his hips, "Why him... of all the people you could have had..." Including himself. "It's just not fair... I wanted--" No no... couldn't tell him that, it'd be bad...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:15 am

Kanon didn't hear his door open but he felt Miku on top of him. Oh if this wasn't a sight right out of his fantasies. His hands quickly found Miku's hips as listened to him. When he realized what he was talking about he turned away.

"He's the only one close enough to what I want for me to be able to imagine the one I wanted. I can't have him so...I used Kenji. I didn't think of how it would hurt you if I did...I'm sorry. I didn't know you liked him..." If Kanon had known that, well he wouldn't have gone there. But then again he should've known better. Kenji and Miku were closer than him and Miku were. It always made him a bit jealous of him...and wishing he could be in his place. Simply the friend and not the brother.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:10 am

"I don't like him like that!" He didn't mean to shout it... but there was so much going on inside of him at this moment. He was mad, hurt, confused and worst of all he was getting turned on. Sitting on top of Kanon like this, in his loosely tied kimono, his smooth legs exposed, Kanon's hands hold him there right above... Oh god. He had to stop thinking about him like this! It was wrong, they were brothers, they'd grown up together.

But he still wanted him... the unreasonable side of his brain said this was fine, that Kanon was only his step-brother, that if their parents split he could have him any day of the week. But he wouldn't do that to them... they were happy together.

Miku settled for just pulling Kanon up into a hug, holding him close and nuzzled against his neck. He hated this... but loved it all at the same time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Kanon was feeling the same reaction...only he was being a lot less subtle. "Miku...you gotta get off me." He moved Miku back to help him up but instead moved him to where he could feel his problem. He felt horrible.

"Fuck. Miku just go. Don't say anything...just...just go." He knew Miku wouldnt' talk to him now. Especially since he'd realized really fast why Kanon was turned on. The teen just curled up and turned away from his little brother. It was so wrong...even if they were only related by marriage.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:49 pm

"Wha-but Kanon..." Miku whined and pouted softly... Kanon didn't want him around now? "Are you mad at me...?" He sounded close to tears as he stood at the edge of his bed. He didn't want Kanon to be mad... He shouldn't have just came in here and sat on him like that... He knew why Kanon pushed him off... he'd felt it... but...

"I'm sorry..." Miku turned to move away. Something was wrong with him, he wanted his bother, wanted him to pull him back and do whatever he wanted to to him... But that would never happen.

Last edited by Miku on Mon May 11, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:54 pm

"It's wrong. You're my little brother, even if you are my step. I shouldn't feel like this about you. I couldn't do something like that to you and have you hate me forever. I'm not mad...I just don't want to ruin you. It's why I turned to Kenji. He was the only one I found that was close enough to looking like you that I could pretend. I'm sick. I know I am. But I can't hurt you like that Mi-chan...I just can't." Kanon sounded sad. He was angry at himself and now Miku thought he was mad at him. It was the farthest thing from it actually. He wanted him so bad...to feel his body against his own...to hear his soft moans for more...to feel that tight heat-no! Stop thinking about it...he had to stop.

"Just don't judge me too harshly...I miss you. I know things won't be the same but please...don't distance yourself from me too much..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Kanon felt the same... Kanon wanted him! But... at the same time didn't because he was his brother... That was the same thing that weighed down on his mind. He had to let Kanon know, the older ten had told him, so he had a right to know as well. Turning back around he moved to lay next to him, "I miss you too... but I have to tell you something too..."

Miku sighed and looked to his hands, watching them as they fidgeted and twisted together, "That night... when I saw you two... I wasn't upset about Kenji... It was you... Because I... I like you, a lot more than what I should... It kills me to stay away from you though! I can't not be around you or talk to you, I can't do it, and I don't want to... I-I want to... I know it's wrong... but..." Miku wanted his bother... he wanted him above him and pounding into him, claiming him as his for the rest of the day, taking him where ever he wanted to...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum