Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity's Other Shuttle

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serenity's Other Shuttle - Page 3 Empty Re: Serenity's Other Shuttle

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Jia li smiled to her and held her close. "I like that...just you and me..." She moved ever so slightly closer to River, letting one of her legs move between the girl's. "I take it you enjoy my robes?" Her hands were slowly moving along River's body. Maybe they could continue what was interrupted.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:47 pm

"Yes..." She said, arching towards her touch. "I like the silk. It's smooth...like your skin..."

She ran a hand along Jia Li's neck and back into her hair, pulling her close so she could kiss her. She had been craving those lips in her sleep. And that touch. Jia Li's hands all over her like that's where they belonged. River needed it. Having Jia Li touch her like that made her feel human. Made her feel real.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Jia li moved above River as she started to undress her again. "River...may I...take you? Have you?" She kissed her softly, letting the clothes slip away again. She was soon gracing the other's skin with kisses and light nips. Any kind of touch she could give to her she wanted to.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Clothes were falling off of them and hands wandered along bare skin. River was growing anxious and nervous again but it felt so right. Jia Li was so stunning and everything she did was making River's head spin with desire. Every kiss and bite made her gasp and arch up to the companion, needing more of it.

"You mean make love? You want to make love to me...and I want it, too." She said, still almost hesitant. "Teach me what to do..."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yes...I do...no teaching. Just go. Feel and move as your body wants. This is passion...desire...let it take control River. Let me take over your senses." Jia li's fingers moved gracefully up River's inner thigh all the way to her wet lips. Her fingers expertly moved to bring the one beneath her more pleasure. Light touches, soft kisses. Everything she did was to bring River pleasure.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:08 pm

River gasped and flushed a deep red as Jia Li's fingers slid into her. She'd never felt anything like this before and she felt almost ashamed at how greedy and wanton she felt. Jia Li told her to let go, though, and let her body take over. That was just what she did. She arched up to her and rocked her hips, moaning for more of that touch.

"Jia Li..." She breathed out the companion's name, looking into her eyes with a desire River had never felt before. She smiled and racked her nails down her back, trying to figure out what she could do to make Jia Li feel just as good.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:19 pm

"Such a beautiful voice..." Jia li wanted to capture this moment forever. River was so beautiful...so wonderful...and everyone treated her like she were disease ridden. She could tell River was loving this but she wanted to find something. Something she knew women loved...something that would set all of her senses ablaze. On Earth that was it was called a g-spot...perhaps standing for good spot. She didn't know. But Jia li knew it made them very wet when it was found.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:26 pm

River practically screamed. Jia Li was touching her in such spots in a way that make her whole body shake with pleasure. She squeezed her eyes shut and her head fell to the bed. She was becoming lost in all the sensations. She gripped at the companion's shoulders, not knowing what else to do. Grounding herself seemed like the only way not to fall over completely. River's heart was pounding. She opened her eyes again, needing to look at Jia Li's face. No way could this pleasure be real.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:49 pm

River's musical voice rang out. Jia li smiled at her and kissed her, letting her tongue venture into the reader's cavern. Oh it was amazing. Everything was...so good. No client ever gave her such a hi as this. She loved it. Her body was reacting as well, she could feel herself getting wet. She heard a knock at the door...Zoe. Wanting to know if she'd seen River. Jia li closed her eyes.

"I have...but I don't see her now. Please go. I'm in the middle of something." Once Zoe was gone she opened her eyes again.

"And I see you again."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:53 pm

River was panting and grasping desperately at Jia Li. The knock on the door seemed to sober her up and she whined, hiding her face in the crook of Jia Li's neck. "Don't let them take me away. Don't let them take me away." She muttered, still breathing heavily. The companion got Zoe to leave and River smiled. She leaned up and caught her lips, kissing her hungrily as she pulled her closer, letting their bodies crash together. No way was River leaving this sanctuary any time soon.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Jia li moaned softly. "You are so different from everyone else. I find myself becoming a slave to that smile more and more...River...I think you have captured me." She was back to getting moans out of her though. The companion wanted as many of them to ring off the walls before she left her shuttle. She wished that she wouldn't...but it was the way of life. Everything good had to end at sometime.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:07 pm

It didn't take too much longer for River to reach her climax, her moaning voice echoing off the steel walls. She laid there on the bed, panting for air and spent. "That was...love making? I...felt desire...passion...love..." She looked into Jia Li's eyes and smiled. She felt so safe and so much like herself here. There was no reason to be afraid. She curled up at the companion's side, wrapping her arms around her waist while she tried to catch her breath.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Jia li sighed in happiness. "Good...I hope you liked it. I must say you are better than any client. Will I have the joy and pleasure of having you like this again? I would love very much if I was given such an honor." The companion kissed her softly as they relaxed. Jia li usually lit an incense to make the smell of what she did go away. But this one...was different. River's smell was amazing. Her own little high.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:33 pm

"Yes but...what about you?" She looked up into her eyes. River didn't know what to do but she wanted to give that pleasure as well as receive it. "C-can I stay here tonight?" She asked timidly. She really didn't want to go back to her room. It felt so cold and empty. More like a prison cell than anything. Simon kept her as a prisoner. Jia Li gave her freedom.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Jia li's smile never left. River made her feel so content with everything. It was an amazing feeling. "You can stay every night my shuttle is here. You are always welcome here...in my shuttle...in my bed...and in my arms...any of those three or a combination of them. You are welcome." She kissed River one more time and let her eyes close. The companion turned and pulled River to her, holding her close.

"You have a very beautiful voice River..."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:20 pm

"I'll stay here. Serenity is home. Even it's shuttles. Especially this shuttle."

River cuddled up close to her and fell asleep quickly. There was no place she'd rather be than in the arms of her lover. She slept fitfully, though, tossing and turning. River started to mutter nonsense and she pulled away from Jia Li, throwing the blankets and pillows and eventually falling off the bed. She hit her head hard and groaned, curling up into a ball on the floor and whimpering.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Jia woke up in the middle of the night to River falling to the floor. She grabbed her robe and pulled it on before going to River's side and trying to wake her up. "River? River wake up...please wake up...River!" He shook her trying to wake her up, hoping she would open her eyes.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 pm

River opened her eyes a little but they weren't focusing. Her head fell back and she groaned again.Where she had hit her head on the floor was cut and bleeding. She was still mumbling; something too incoherent to make out. She couldn't lift her arms or her head, though some of her knew that Jia Li was there.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 pm

"Oh god...River hold on." She moved and grabbed another of her robes. Slipping it on River she managed to get Simon to her shuttle. The smell of sex had gone by the time they had gotten there. They got River down to the infirmary. Then Mal let loose on her.

"I don't know what you think you are doing but that girl's safety is the first thing that is on everyone's mind. I would hope you get off on the next planet and not see our faces from now to the end of this 'verse. Because if she doesn't get better with no lasting damages, then you will be meeting the end of my gun. She not allowed anywhere near your shuttle starting now. Am I clear?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:57 pm

River woke up and realized she was in the infirmary. She hated the infirmary. She jumped off the bed and cornered herself. "Simon?" She asked timidly. There was no answer, though. No one was there. She looked around and tried to remember what had happened. She remembered falling asleep in Jia Li's arms in the shuttle. How did she end up here.

"Oh no...Jia Li..." Her worst fear. The monster inside her must have come lose. What if she hurt Jia Li? She ran from the infirmary, tripping on the steps. Her lack of balance was due in part by the sedative in her system and the tears filling her eyes. She made it to the shuttle only to find it locked. She tried the door again and again but nothing worked. She yelled in frustration and started banging on the door.

"Jia Li! Jia Li! Please!" She cried, attracting the attention of the whole boat, it seems. Simon was suddenly right behind her, trying to get her away from the shuttle and back to the infirmary. "NO!" She yelled, trying to break free. She had to see Jia Li. She had to know if she was okay.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:07 am

Jia li was back in her shuttle. She didn't want someone to come in and kill her. She heard banging on the door and heard River's voice. River. Immediately she put on her robe and opened the door. They were trying to get her back to the infirmary.

"Stop! You are only hurting her! River...are you alright?" Jia li had moved past everyone to catch River and wrap her arms around her.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:12 am

River threw herself into Jia Li's arms and clutched at her robe. She was shaking terribly and she was so scared. Simon would take her away again. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She kept muttering through her tears. Everyone else there was almost in shock. Simon especially. He was ready with another sedative but it didn't look like he would need it. River was terrified. She didn't want SImon putting her to sleep again. Kaylee, the Shepard, Mal and Inara were all there as well and River was clinging to Jia Li. They were going to lock her back up in her room again and Simon would forget to bring her food because he'll be too distracted by Kaylle. River was tired of being forgotten, misunderstood and feared. She was none of that with Jia Li.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:28 am

"Shh...shh...it's alright. You did nothing wrong. Come on...I swear to you doctor you come any closer with that needle and you will find it in your arm. River is going with me to my shuttle and you aren't stopping that." She moved and helped River into her shuttle.

"No one bother us. River is under my care. Good night." The companion closed the door and locked it. Jia li turned around and held her close.

"Shh...you're safe. You're safe..."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:58 am

Simon was furious. He knocked on the shuttle door and yelled. Kaylee was right behind him, trying to calm him down.

"Jia Li, you don't understand. If she doesn't have a sedative to sleep, she'll end up hurting herself again. She has these nightmares...I've seen it too many times to let her sleep fitfully again. How dare you think I'm not looking out for her best interest. How dare you think I don't know my sister!"

River was trembling in Jia Li's arms but Simon's worried voice made her sad. "The nightmares...Simon puts me to sleep...but I sleep so long I can't remember things. What if he's right? I don't want to end up hurting you, as well."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 pm

"You don't! You don't know that she loves lavender or bright colors! That she loves to sing and dance and smile. That she knows what you all think of her! You don't know that you make her feel dangerous. Likes she's going to kill you in your sleep or something so you lock her up. You're keeping her prisoner doctor! Let her have one night free. Now walk away." Her voice was just as raised as Simon's. She was going to make River some lavender and chamomile tea.

"I'm sorry I raised my voice River...you won't hurt me. I don't think you ever would...this is chamomile and lavender tea. It calms the nerves and helps you sleep. No drugs. No medicine...this is just a natural sleep aid. I'm going to drink some too." She brought out two cups and poured the tea. Her hand moved to brush some of River's hair out of her eyes.

"Are you alright?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum