Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity's Other Shuttle

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serenity's Other Shuttle - Page 5 Empty Re: Serenity's Other Shuttle

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:12 pm

"No you aren't...but you liked the fabric of my dresses...I thought you might like something made from that material. I'm sorry..." Jia li got down to help her pick up the shoes.

"Pick whatever you like River...I just thought you might like it..." She sounded sorry. She didn't want to upset River. She wanted to make her happy.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 pm

"Silk is for you. Not for me..." She got up and put an armful of shoes back on the display. She felt annoyed and she didn't want to be. Jia Li didn't do anything wrong and yet...River was angry with her. Everyone treated her like a special case. In most cases, it was out of pity and concern. Never out of devotion. She didn't know how to respond. She saw the sadness in Jia Li's eyes and she couldn't bear it. River left the store and sat on the porch, pulling her knees to her chest. She was trying not to cry but the tears were welling up. How was she supposed to respond to that?
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Jia li watched River leave and looked down. She felt so horrible...she didn't know what to do. River said she liked the silk...what was she supposed to think? The companion bought the dress and simply ripped it apart. Stupid dress. It made her angry. The dress made River upset...a dress she had stupidly thought River would want. She didn't know why. River didn't like her job. Once done she handed it back to the cashier and left, sitting down on the porch with River.

"I'm sorry...it won't happen again River. Please don't be mad at me..."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm

"It's not you..." She muttered, sniffling back tears as she hid her face. "I'm just broken. I can't be fixed."

She wanted to be herself and she was when she was around Jia Li. There were moments, though, that scared her. What if Jia Li was just like Simon? He loved her, true, but his pity overrode that love and he did nothing for her but trying to find something to fix her. Everything felt like a threat from him and she didn't want it to be the same way with Jia Li. It was complicated and her head was buzzing from the thoughts. She didn't like it.

River scooted closer to Jia Li and wrapped Jia Li's arms around herself. She sniffled again and laid her head in the companion's lap. She felt better now and a small smile graced her lips.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 pm

"You aren't broken River...just a little jumbled." The companion moved to run her fingers through her hair. She heard music though...music meant dancing. She knew River loved that.

"Hey River? How do you feel about dancing? There seems to be a festival going on. Would you like to dance with me?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm

She closed her eyes and savored the fingers through her hair. She heard the music, too, and sat up as Jia Li mentioned dancing. It was like a switch went off. It was amazing how bi-polar River could be.

"You'll dance with me?" She beamed, getting up to her feet and taking Jia Li's hand. "Come on. It's this way."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Jia li smiled at River and let her lead her to the dancing. "Of course I would. I love to dance too." She laughed a little as she was pulled out onto the dance area. The basket was set down by a bench. Jia li was happy she was wearing a white sundress today. It was so beautiful. It was one of the few non-companion outfits she owned and it suited her today. She wasn't Jia li - companion. Today she was Jia li - River's girlfriend.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:50 pm

River started to dance to the music, lost in her own world. But she was putting on a show of sorts. In her mind, she was dancing just for Jia Li. Her body moved to the music so easily. It was if she was born to dance. She turned and smiled at Jia Li and held out her hands, grabbing the companion and pulling her close. All the other people dancing were doing a sort of jig and River somehow already learned it and was trying to teach the steps to Jia Li. She laughed and smiled, happy to feel the music course through her.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Jia li laughed as River led her in the dance. She loved it. It so amazing to see her happy and vibrant and alive. River looked so content and happy. It was the best time she'd had in months.

"This is so much fun!"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 pm

River kept dancing but then suddenly she felt something inside her scream. She stopped suddenly and gasped. She dropped Jia Li's hands and looked around. Something was wrong.

"Jia Li...we have to get back...we have to get to Serenity...now!" She took off running in the direction of the ship and there on the field where the ship sat, there was a fight. Mal, Jayne, Zoe and a score of men all trying to get onto the ship. The Shepard saw them and waved them over.

"Come on. We can't hold them off much longer. The feds are on their way." River dodged the fight and ran to the entrance of the ship. She turned around, though, and waited, hand outstretched for Jia Li. She wasn't going into the ship without her.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Jia li grabbed the basket and ran after River. "Wait!" Just as she was getting there...she was grabbed. The basket fell and tipped over. Only a few strawberries were lost. But the guards had her and were using her for a shield. They were taking her...why were they taking her!?

"No! No no!"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:52 pm

"NOOOO!" River ran off towards Jia Li only to be caught and held back by Mal. "JIA LI!!"

She cried and beat her fists against Mal but he wasn't letting her go. These men had come for River and Simon and Mal wasn't going to let them go. But River knew this. She also knew that the crew all hated Jia Li and therefore had no qualms about letting her be taken away.

"Please, Mal...let me go. I need her. Please...I love her. Jia Li...I need her, Mal." She cried against him and Zoe seemed right there, holding a gun out to the men who grabbed Jia Li.

"You're going to want to take your hands off our girl. She's not what you want and killing her ain't going to get you what you want. My trigger finger is a whole lot faster than yours and you'd be dead before she hits the ground." Jayne was right there, too, ready with his gun. The men who started the fight didn't seem to have much more on them than daggers. They looked back and forth from each other and back at Zoe, Jayne and Mal, who had one arm around River and the other holding a gun out, ready to fire. The men hesitantly let Jia Li go and started running for the town.

"It's best we get inside and off this rock before the feds show up." Zoe put her gun away and went back towards the ship. Jayne and Mal followed, but River ran out to Jia Li and held onto her, sobbing in his shoulder.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Jia li moved back and held River. They had to get inside. She took her hand and ran, grabbing the basket on the way. Soon they were on the ship and it was off. Jia li was holding River still while the crew watched them.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be slow...I'm sorry..."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:16 pm

The got on the ship and were soon airborne. River was clutching to Jia Li, still crying and shaking. She didn't want to think of what could have happened. "I almost lost. Darkness coming. Don't let me go." She muttered her nonsense, not even caring who heard. She almost lost Jia Li.

Simon was concerned. They all were. Everyone was watching them. They were all hesitant and tense, as if River would crack at any second and they all needed to protect each other.

She wasn't going to do anything, though. She just needed to be held and she needed to have Jia Li close.

"Don't take her. Don't take her! River's alive. River's in love. Don't take her away and leave nothing but darkness."
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Jia li moved to sit down and cradled River. "Shh...it's alright. No one's taking anyone away. You'rer safe. You're safe in my arms...shh..." She let River cry and simply held her. She wasn't letting go. Not anytime soon.

"Kaylee? Could you go get a wet cloth for me?"
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:33 pm

River had a hard time stopping her tears. Everyone had left except for Simon and Kaylee, who went to fetch a wet cloth to give to Jia Li. Simon was worried about his sister and, for once, had no sedative in hand.

"Maybe a cup of tea will help calm her down..." Simon suggested, afraid to overstep any bounds. Kaylee stood, comforting him, ready if the couple needed any other help.

River was still crying, muttering about not being finished dancing and about wearing silk.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Jia li placed the wet cloth on River's head to help cool her down. "River? Would you like to go to my shuttle? I have a surprise for you." She had a music player. Something they could dance to. Jia li wanted to sing to her too. She wanted to make her smile again...maybe feed her some of those strawberries and grapes.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:45 pm

River looked up at Jia Li and nodded. She wanted to go into the shuttle. It was like sanctuary. And Jia Li wouldn't leave her. River got to her feet and held out her hand to Jia Li. She turned and saw the concern in her brother's face and she hugged him. "I love you, Simon." She whispered before moving past and walking up the steps to Jia Li's shuttle. She laid down on the companion's bed and watched Jia Li move about to make tea.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:50 pm

The companion led River to her shuttle and started making tea, though she did turn on the music. "Would you like some fruit and tea? Or would you like to dance a bit more?" She held out her hands to River.

"Come on mon cherie. Dance with me."
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:53 pm

River perked up at the music. Jia Li wanted her to dance. River got up off the bed and took her hand so they could waltz around the shuttle. Soon she was laughing and happy again. Jia Li could always make her smile. River held her closer and nuzzled against her neck.

"I love you, Jia Li." She said, kissing her neck.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Those three words stopped Jia li in her tracks. She looked at River...trying to see if she was simply saying it. She wasn't though...she was telling the truth. "River...I love you too. With everything I am..." The companion kissed River with all the emotion she was feeling. She felt so happy she thought she would explode. River loved her...
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 pm

River smiled when Jia Li said it back. She loved her, too? River melted in her arms at the kiss. She giggled and pulled Jia Li over to the bed. She sat her down and straddled her lap, biting her lip in nervousness.

"Show me what to do...to please you...Please?" She asked, running her fingers through the companion's hair.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:17 am

River was in her lap and wanting to please her...feel her. "Think River...my mind is your to invade. Search through to find it. You'll know when you do...then...surprise me with what you have found..." She kissed her neck as she let River wander her mind.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  River Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:48 am

River closed her eyes and tried to feel into her mind. She didn't want to know any secrets, anything that Jia Li didn't want known. She sighed, feeling Jia Li at her neck. The companion...didn't like taking the lead...River should be forceful with what ever she did...and leave marks...and touch her....just....

She gasped and pushed Jia Li down onto her back. River's hands slid up her shirt, fondling her as the teen bit at her neck. Her thumbs ran over Jia Li's nipples, her touch almost bordering on rough. River was still nervous and scared but she just had to get please her love.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post  Jia Li Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:01 am

Jia li's back met the bed as a gasp escaped her. River...she couldn't describe the sudden pleasure she felt. "Ah! River...oh my...you are good..." She arched into her lover's rough touch, carving more. She did enjoy it like this though it was never allowed with clients. Other clients would see. But seeing as how she wouldn't be able to have business for at least a week...she wanted them. Every mark and touch River could give her. Rough...powerful...That was how River was handling her...and that was how she wanted it.
Jia Li
Jia Li

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum