Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piece by piece

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Piece by piece - Page 4 Empty Re: Piece by piece

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:32 am

No letters...no calls...nothing. Kanon was distraught and unable to focus. His mother didn't know what to say...she really thought Miku would keep in touch. They looked so in love. Over time though...his parents' relationship went sour...they ended up getting divorced. Kanon eventually moved on...sorta. He didn't really want to but it seemed like he had no choice. He was in his first year of college and it was obvious Miku wasn't coming back. His heart was broken but it was all he could do to not cry at night. He missed Miku...then there he was. There and looking...sad?

"Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:46 am

Kanon's boyfriend clung tighter to him, Miku moved closer but made no attempt to touch him... "Hello... It's been a while... You look... you seem to be doing well for yourself." He loved him still... and it hurt to see someone else where he used to be... Kanon found somebody, yet he'd stayed faithful over the years. How was this fair?!

"Well uh... Good to see you..." A smile and he went to hide behind a pillar, leaving Kanon to think he'd left.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:00 am

"Miku...wait-" His love was gone. Kanon about cried. He looked at Toshi who was still on his arm.

"Kanon? Are you alright?"

"No...Toshi I should've never said yes to you. I knew my heart would never be in it. The guy who...who shattered it...just walked away from me. I...I'm not ready for this. For anything near this. Please don't...don't contact me...I just..."

"Aren't over him. Well when you do finally get over him I hope you can find someone for those whims then because I won't be there for them." Toshi walked away and Kanon looked at the ground. Miku...god did he miss him...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:10 am

Miku listened to this Toshi... Oh he wanted to throttle him... But that was not his place anymore. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Kanon's mother coming over to comfort him, "Kanon... I thought I was meeting Toshi today--" All too soon she knew what was wrong, the one thing that had plagued her son for the last two years...

"It's Miku again... isn't it?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:16 am

Kanon's mother came. She was supposed to meet Toshi...oh well. "Yes...he was here. Didn't even look that sad...looked sad that he saw me...I knew he found someone. Why else would he stop writing? I wanted to go see him so bad but...but the thought of seeing him on some other guys arm..."

"Kanon. He loved you...you had to know that."

"Not enough for him to want me after he left...it just's not fair. All I wanted was him. No one else...why did he have to just stop? Why tell me it's over instead of putting me through all that heartbreak?"

"Let you let go of the love you still feel? Kanon I really don't think this is Miku. There has to be something else. He adored you. Loved you more than anything. I wish we could've kept him but-look...maybe you should let go if what you say is true. If he really did move on then so should you...don't stop living. Let him see what he's missing..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 am

Miku hardly heard what Kanon's mother said, Kanon's words echoed the loudest in his head... So much so that he hardly noticed that he was walking from his hiding spot and before his... Ex.

"How dare you... You have no right to say that I have found somebody else when I was not the one with another guy on his arm! I wrote you all the time! You never wrote back! Never! Had I known... I wouldn't have com back." He was furious... and ran as fast as he could, he couldn't be around Kanon right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:41 am

Kanon looked up to find Miku still standing there. Didn't write back? Wouldn't have come back? No! "Miku-! Wait!" He was gone though. Kanon was beside himself and his mother went to find answers. Answers she found in her husband. Kanon now had the letters Miku wrote...and she was going to find him...Kanon wrote letters too...but they were never sent. Kanon's father had kept them.

"Miku? Don't blame him...he had no idea. Neither of us did. He didn't know you wrote to him...and his father never sent out what he wrote to you. I'm sorry for what he did...there was a reason I divorced him. Don't blame Kanon...he loved you...still does. Read the letters...then go see him. 2362 53rd st. apt 9. I'm not excusing my exhusband for anything...but...you need to know this wasn't Kanon's fault." The letters were nearly the same as Miku's to Kanon. Begging for a letter, any kind of contact, stained with tears...and the last one...the last one was heartbreaking.

'Miku,

I know you haven't written me and I know you probably won't...but I love you. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you...I-I just need to hear from you. A letter, your voice...anything. Please...I'm going crazy. I need to hear from you...even...even if it's to tell me to stop contacting you and that you've moved on...I just need to hear from you. Anything...please...

I'm sorry...this will be my last letter...

I still love you, always,
Kanon.'
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:51 am

Miku read that letter and nearly cried... How... But he... He looked up to his old lover's mom before running again, those letters held close to him. Finally he stopped to read them all, ending with his last one...

Kanon had to know. Running as hard as he could to Kanon's apartment... knocking impatiently on his door.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:58 am

Miku had written...and was just as desparate to hear from him. They just...never got each other's letters. He curled up and cried...nothing would repair what was broken. Miku wasn't going to come back to him...he was...gone. Gone from his life and hating him. That thought brought out a heart breaking cry. Someone was knocking...urgently at that. Kanon didn't want to answer. He only curled up more and tried to just disappear.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:06 am

"Kanon! Kanon... open this door or I swear this time I will disappear and there wont be a letter to explain. There wont be a last good bye or last letter..." Miku's fist rested on the door, his own tears just waiting to fall again. If he ruined this... or Kanon's father had... there would be hell to pay...

"Please... Kanon..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:10 am

Kanon heard his voice. Immediately after he jumped up and opened the door. There was Miku... "Miku...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were writing me, trying to ge ahold of me. I didn't...oh god if I had...please forgive me...please..." He pulled Miku and closed the door but got on his hands and knees as he begged Miku to stay.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 am

"Kanon no... please..." Miku got on his knees and pulled him up, "You don't have to beg... I'm yours, I have been since I left. I didn't lose hope until I saw you with Toshi... Even then I wanted to hurt him for what he said..." He pulled him in for a kiss, kissing him again and again, "I love you... No one can ever change that!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm

I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...I just...you were too beautiful to not find someone. I'm sorry I strayed. But even then I was still yours. You could've come up and kissed me. I would've dumped him so easily. But you just walked away...I about died...I love you...so much..." He kissed Miku over and over. He couldn't do anything but hold onto him and pray he stayed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Miku cradled his lover close, soon picking him up from the floor and carrying him to his lover's room. One thing that had happened while he was away from Kanon was that he'd gotten a lot stronger... Before he probably would have struggled a bit. But that wasn't the story now, now he was laying him down and crawling over him. "Sh... Believe me I wanted to... I wanted to pull you close and just claim you all over again... But How would I know how happy you were or weren't with him... For all I knew he had replaced me long ago and... I just don't want to think about it. I love you, you will always have that, no one could ever ever take your place..."

Then he kissed him, pouring everything he was feeling into his kiss... It felt amazing to be kissing him after two years. Certainly this wouldn't remain innocent long... Not this way his hands moved to tangle in his hair and his leg slipping between Kanon's. Two years was a long time and he wanted to be with Kanon again...

"Be with me again... take me and make me yours..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:54 pm

"I was never really happy with him. He was a smokescreen for what I was feeling for you..." Kanon flipped them over, pinning Miku's hands to the bed. He started kissing him everywhere...any place he could touch. Just as long as he could feel him...every bit of him.

"Miku..." It didn't take long for him to strip him down. He loved him...so much. Two years...756 days to be exact. He never could let go.

"I love you." The college student started removing his clothes and kissing Miku's skin. He missed this...Miku was the biggest part of him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Miku moaned beneath him as both students saw their clothing growing into a small pile on the floor. Two years and he would finally be feeling him again, the last being the day he'd left... As much as he loved his mother he wished she hadn't pulled him 300 miles away. Though all of this seemed to make them stronger, it would be them together forever... Nothing could take him away ever again.

"Kanon... please... I need to feel you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: