Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piece by piece

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Piece by piece Empty Piece by piece

Post  Miku Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:44 am

Over the years Miku had gotten used to the abuse at school and at home, ever since his mother passed away life was like hell. Sometimes he even wondered if he really had been killed in that accident with his mother, that this was his own personal hell where nobody wanted him... Sighing he walked up the steps to his high school, three years here and he had never made a single friend. Not that he could when he spent most of his time in the nurses office...

Today was different though, well just a small detail, but it was very important to him. Their normal game of push and shove the wallflower happened, they were rougher today though... probably the football game hype for tonight. One particular shove sent him flying into an open locker, tears sprung to his eyes when he hit his head so he didn't dare move himself out of the locker. Miku almost wanted to close himself inside, but the owner of the locker seemed to be shielding him even more... This was... a nice surprise...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Piece by piece Empty Re: Piece by piece

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Kanon was just minding his own business, getting his books and things when his friends jumped some kid they'd been teasing for a long time. All of a sudden though, the kid was in his locker...okeh. That was it.

"Don't you dare touch him. Back off and go to class. He's in my locker. Let me take care of him." Once they were gone he helped him out and made sure he was okeh.

"Are you alright? I really wish they would stop..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Miku turned his face into the locker even more when he heard the locker's owner speak up... he was... defending him? He let the other student help out and he rubbed his eyes, trying hard to hide that he was about to cry. Where they got their kicks from doing that he'd never know...

"I-I'm okay... Thank you... you're about the only one, aside from myself of course..." He bowed lightly to him, afraid that those kids would come back soon and no one would be around to stop them this time...

A moment of awkward silence and he looked down from the taller student, "I... wouldn't do that again though... Don't want you to get drug in on it too, thank you again though... uhm bye." He waved timidly and all but ran from the other, wanting to beat everyone to class before they could find him again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 pm

This wasn't good. That poor guy...but Kanon was determined to help him. He wanted to help him. So he started protecting the timid student. Didn't even know his name...but he was going to do it. Then one day...one day his friends told him they had a birthday present for him. He wondered what it would be. He hoped it was something he wanted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 am

Miku was worried when the students almost stopped torturing him... Instead they giggled and whispered about him... Little did he know that on of the kids parents just so happened to leak what he'd done with Miku. More like what he paid Miku's father to let him do. And tonight he had an unknown appointment that his father demanded he performed his best during... god did he hate his life.

His father dressed him in a super fancy male teddy and bound his hands to the bed posts, adding a final touch by blindfolding him. "You make sure you do your best tonight or else..." Miku knew what would happen... and he certainly didn't want that. So he sighed and tried to relax himself and let himself be somewhat presentable... desirable.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:12 am

Kanon was led into a room and there was...Miku!? He all but ran to take off the blindfold. "Miku! Oh my god. Oh this is sick, why would they...and as a present...oh I will kill them." He was making sure Miku was alright. Not minding the fact he was getting hard...Miku was looking very sexy right now. But this wasn't what he wanted. That was obvious in his eyes...he just wanted out. Kanon felt really low for being involved in this...and felt horrible that Miku was.

"Why would they do this?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Miku knew that voice and his stomach dropped even further when his eyes locked with Kanon's... His one and only friend... Who was now his customer. Oh god how had it come to this?! Though... Miku wouldn't mind Kanon having him, just not here... with his father watching. A father who so far was mildly pleased with this show, it would be one of his best for sure.

"H-happy birthday... again... K-Kanon." The teen felt so dirty being seen like this before Kanon. If this was ever to happen he definitely would have preferred it in a very much different setting and out of free will.

"They... must have heard from another customer... no wonder they were leaving me alone so much... they were planning this all along..." And now he would lose Kanon because his father made him a whore, a whore that more than likely the whole school now knew about.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Kanon felt so bad...he untied Miku and pulled him close, covering him up as he did. "I'm sorry...This was not what I expected. They are cruel...very cruel. Customer? Y-you've had others do this? But...you don't need to...you're so smart and beautiful...how did you end up in this?" Kanon wanted to protect him and he wasn't sure he'd be able to with this new development. He wanted to though. So much he did...he felt so bad for him...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Miku's heart felt like it had sunk to the lowest part of his chest that it could, Kanon wouldn't want him... Being 'smart and beautiful' meant nothing when you were a whore. But he wouldn't lie to Kanon, he couldn't.

His arms wrapped around him and pulled him down to the bed with Kanon barely hovering over him. "Lay with me." He'd make this look half way believable, that way he could explain a bit... Miku pulled Kanon's head down and pressed his lips close to his ear, so long as his dad didn't hear they'd both be safe, "This wasn't by choice, it's all my father... he's recording us right now... I can't tell you everything... but there was a reason I told you not to get involved..." Miku laid back and looked up at Kanon, his eyes showing very clear that even though he'd meant what he'd said he was glad that Kanon had been there for him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Kanon was trying not to cry. He felt so horrible. He nuzzled into Miku as he held him close.

"I do want you...nothing would've kept me away Miku...nothing. It didn't matter the reason Miku. I would've come to you anyway." He leaned in and kissed Miku softly. He looked around him, wondering where the camera was. It didn't matter though.

"I wish this was under different circumstances...I do want you...very much. I just want you willing. Not forced like this is..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm

He knew this was coming... that Kanon wouldn't want to do this here... not that he blamed him or anything. Miku didn't want his father to ever see Kanon either. "I understand... really I do... but this wont stop. I'm his whore and he'll keep me that way... And by now I'm sure your friends will too..."

How Kanon, as sweet and wonderful as he was, was friends with those people baffled even him. He was so different than them...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

"No...Miku. I'm not leaving you...I won't..." He moved to kiss him despite himself. He knew Miku didn't want this but he couldn't help it. He had to kiss him. He would get his parents to help him. He wanted him safe and sound. It wasn't right, what was happening. He'd save Miku and help him. His parents were perfect for the job...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Kanon had kissed him again... and this time he kissed him back. He might not have wanted this particular situation but Kanon was something he wanted, to him Kanon meant everything because of everything he'd done. The taller teen was his best friend... and he wished he could be more to him, but right now that was impossible.

Miku finally pulled away from their liplock, despite not wanting to... "...You have to... You can't get hurt..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 pm

"Miku I know you probably don't want me but I will help you...I promise..." Kanon moved to wapr the blanket around him. He was so entranced by him. The teen would do whatever was nessicary to get him out of this. He just had to...

"I'll get you out...just wait...you are better than this. Then the life they are forcing you to have. Just trust me alright? You are meant for more...If you want me to go then fine...but I won't let this drop. I'm getting you out...." He had whispered it all to him so barely anything was heard by Miku's father. This was far from over. Kanon was going to save his best friend...and maybe love interest one day. But not today.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:50 pm

"Kanon... I..." He wanted to tell him, desperately he did... but not here, not like this. He wouldn't whisper something so important to both of them.

"I do trust you... I don't want you to leave... but you can't stop what will come tonight..." His father was going to beat him royally for not sleeping with Kanon. He couldn't even say that Kanon didn't want sex... Even if it was the truth. As far as his father cared anyone that paid came for sex, who in the world would pay to just cuddle and talk?

Miku reached to stroke Kanon's face gently, he wanted to remember this even if this wasn't the right time or place... His hand reached around and pulled him down into another kiss, he wanted to let Kanon know that he did like and want him... He just didn't know how to do so quietly. When he lt him go he looked up at him teary eyed, "Don't worry about me... I'll make it one more night."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Kanon gasped when their lips met again. He was so tempted to just...take him. He wished this were under different circumstances. It would have been helpful. But no...

"Shh...You are what I want...and I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and sound. This is not safe...I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget about this...this is a promise to you. I'm yours whether you want me or not. I'll see you tomorrow okeh? Be safe..." The teen got up and left, immediately going to his parents. Social worker dad and lawyer mom. They would help. They had a foster parent license too. Both of them knew about Miku and how much their son liked him. This...was something they couldn't refuse.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 pm

The moment Kanon left and he couldn't hear his footsteps he cried, even when his father came in he was still crying. Each punch, kick, slap, and foul name didn't even compare to the pain he felt when Kanon walked away. What could Kanon do? No one could help him, he'd be stuck here and never allowed to escape.

"You filthy waste of space, couldn't keep a hormone raging teen interested in you for more than just kissing and some posing? Fuck you two were under blankets most of it and your clothing isn't hardly even disturbed... Well, guess I'll just have to fix that now wont I? This will sell well..." Miku screamed when his dad started to rip at the thin lace, trying his hardest to stop him. Sure his dad had beaten him before but never raped... A phone ringing stopped him though, just as Miku was almost naked. Tomorrows customer. No... He couldn't take this anymore. He couldn't wait...

Thankfully his father left him alone for the rest of the evening... an evening spent crying and packing his book bag. He didn't know what else to do but run, and he couldn't run to Kanon cause they would just haul him back to his fathers. No. He had to run. So when morning came and he left for school he just walked on by until he got to the train station... He didn't know where to go, but he had to get away and fast, before his father noticed... And he managed this feat for two weeks, but after that he just happened to catch the news while sitting next to a small coffee shop. His father was in jail... and he was missing... presumably dead after a confession from his father.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Kanon was beside himself. He didn't know what to do. They got Miku's father and were going to take Miku home with them...until the bastard said he killed him. Killed him. Buried him somewhere. Oh this set him off. He couldn't control his tears. Miku...was gone. He buried himself in school and the swim team. Anything to not think about the breaking he could feel in his chest. He wanted to help him so much and all it got was him killed. It was his fault Miku was gone.

That realization had Kanon crying on his Calculus book. His mother came in to try to calm him down, saying they wern't going to believe he was dead till there was a body. But it didn't help. Eventually he calmed down enough to have his mother leave. He couldn't stop thinking of what his last moments could've been like. Miku crying, begging for mercy and Kanon who had been unable to save him. He promised to get him out...promised! He didn't mean getting him out in a body bag...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Miku knew for a fact that he wasn't dead, he was very much alive! His bruising and cuts still hadn't all healed so he really didn't look too much like himself... but this was him without make-up. Grabbing his bag he dug for the note Kanon had given him long ago with his address on it... This was where he would, it would take him until the wee hours to get there... but it was worth it.

After a long train ride and an even longer walk, he found Kanon's house. The only light in the entire house was from a computer upstairs... He'd have to climb the tree to get up there though... he had to though, he had to see Kanon. So up the tree he went, once at the window he tapped it softly, "Kanon..." His voice hadn't had much use lately, so it was raspy and quiet, but hopefully enough to get his friends attention.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Kanon didn't hear the voice but he heard a rapping sound. The teen turned on the light and faced his window. It was easy to see in the light that he'd been crying. He went to the window and opened it to reveal Miku.

"Miku! Y-you're alive! Oh my god...get in here...you're okeh. H-he said he'd killed you...I thought-but you're okeh...you're alive..." He was all but crying again when he pulled Miku to him. He wanted to say so many things. Do so many things. But he couldn't...he had to refrain from it.

"Where have you been? Your father was arrested and heading to jail by the time I got home from school. I was worried because you didn't come and then...please don't scare me like that again...I thought I'd never see you again..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Kanon... He looked horrible, like he'd been crying for days... When that window opened and he could smell Kanon's usual calming scent tears sprung to his eyes. His hands reached for the others and gladly let himself be pulled into a strong embrace, He shrugged his bag quickly before clinging to Kanon for dear life, sobbing into his shoulder as his friend spoke.

"I-I... I'm so sorry! P-please... I couldn't... he beat- an-and then he tried to... but-- I couldn't wait! I'm so so s-sorry Kanon!" The blonde sobbed harder into his shoulder, pressing his face closer into it to try and muffle his tears. He didn't want to wake anyone up... he only wanted and needed Kanon. Miku was terrified beyond imagine and he couldn't place why really, he knew he was safe with his friend...

"Don't be mad... please don't be mad... I didn't mean to scare you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Kanon was holding Miku, trying to comfort him. He just wanted to get him warm. "Shh...I'm not mad...I'm not mad. I just...I was scared. I really thought you were dead." He moved to close the window again before leading Miku to the bed.

"Would you like to get some sleep? I don't know how well you'd do with someone else in the bed...but my bed's warm. Then in the morning we can get everything sorted out. My parents want to take you in. My dad's a social worker and my mom's a lawyer. They're foster parents too. They knew how important you were to me...and want to take you in. I-If you want..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Miku moved to the bed with Kanon, still crying a bit as he sat there next to Kanon... "You... you wont leave, will you?" He could share a bed with Kanon, but he wasn't sure he could stand waking up to Kanon not being there...

"I'm sorry... I must sound ridiculous... Uhm... Can I steal your shower first..." He wanted to steal Kanon too but that felt too forward of a thing to do... and he was also worried about Kanon seeing all the bruises and cuts his dad had left on him that had still yet to heal.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Kanon smiled at him softly. "I won't leave...but yeah. Of course you can steal my shower. Come here...are you alright wearing my pajamas? You'll have to be quiet though. My parents are asleep." He took out an extra pair of pajamas and led Miku to the bathroom.

"Anything else you need?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:01 am

Miku stood there timidly, Kanon's clothing and a towel were held close to him... Would it be wrong to ask him to stay? Kanon said that he was his no matter what...

"Are you still mine...?" His answer would determine whether or not he'd ask him to stay.

Last edited by Miku on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: