Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut him down...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shut him down... - Page 2 Empty Re: Shut him down...

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 pm

"I didn't plan on it." He lifted Miku up and pinned him on the wall. His tongue slipped out and into his mouth as Kanon reached for the bottle of baby oil. Good thing his mother loved soft skin. He quickly moved to start preparing Miku, though he took his time. He wanted their first time together like this again to be as long as possible.

"I love you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:46 am

This was new, they'd never done this in the shower before... of course they never did anything outside of their dorm but now it really didn't seem to matter. Kanon's mom knew and didn't mind, her and now his mothers approval was all the blessing he needed. Well that and Kanons, that was just given.

He moaned softly as Kanon started prepping him, this... all of it felt different, new. "Mmm... I love you too..." Tonight... tonight he wanted to show to Kanon just how much he missed and loved him. "Tonight..." He groaned as Kanon hit a nerve, "... I want to give you something... something I know you've been wanting..." When they had first slept together, Kanon had offered. And a few times after that he'd hinted at it, but they always got too caught up in the heat of things. This time it would happen, a Christmas present of sorts.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:57 am

The teen coated himself and entered Miku slowly, but at a fast enough pace to where he didn't prolong the pain. "Really?...and what's that?" He started moving a little. Just a little. Miku would have to ask for more...and his mother most likely knew what was going on so she was downstairs with the music on making dinner. Little did either of the boys know, Miku's mother had come over early to help cook.

"Hey...where are the boys?"

"In the shower...I figured they would...want to help? They might get a bit loud."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:51 am

"Mmmm... I want to dom you... Ah... Kanon please...more..." Miku's fingers scratched lightly at his shoulders, just feeling Kanon inside him and moving felt great, but he wanted more. They hadn't done anything in three months and some odd days, so this needed to be special.

"Oh my... well it has been a long time since they've seen each other. Yeah I'll help" Miku's mother smiled softly at her as she moved to help. The two women had actually gotten close over the months and had actually found they had a lot in common.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Kanon started to really move against Miku after he asked...and Miku wanted to take him...oh that was wonderful news. He didn't know what to say. Well...he definitely felt more turned on by it. Everything was just...so perfect now. Kanon held onto Miku's hips for more leverage. He kept thrusting, wanting to get as much out of his lover. Angling slightly helped that quite a bit...he found his prostrate.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:09 pm

Miku cried out in pleasure, earning an odd look from the women downstairs and more of those thrust from Kanon, though he tried to keep his volume down after the first time. His boyfriend was making that quite a challenge though... So to distract himself he latched on to Kanon's neck, sucking and nipping the smooth skin. He wanted him to have a mark... and he wanted one as well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:31 pm

Kanon's head fell back and he pulled Miku close. This was going to definitely be heard...hopefully his mom turned some music on...the college student moved and returned the favor to his boyfriend after he had a sufficently dark mark on his neck. Though he wasn't sure how much louder his lover could be...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:43 pm

"Ah! Kanon... I, I'm....mnnn" Miku felt his body shudder as his orgasm started taking over him. His legs wrapped around his waist and held him close, moaning against his ear as he started winding down from his high. Kissing the others temple softly, he pulled back to look at him with loving eyes. He loved him so much... "You think our mothers heard us?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 am

Kanon sighed as he held onto Miku. "Most likely...come on...we should go down and see if they need help or something." They finished their shower and got dressed really quick. Kanon was the first to enter the kitchen and see a woman he didn't recognise.

"You must be Shinya. Akiharu was right...you are very handsome." She held out her hand and introduced herself. Kanon was blushing as he shook her hand.

"Uh, Kanon. Just call me Kanon...did you two need any help? We're done with our shower."

"We heard..." Miku's mother teased him as she moved to hug Miku. "I take it things worked out then?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:18 am

He blushed lightly as his mom came over to give him a hug, she wasn't supposed to tell him the stuff he said! But that was the motherly thing to do right? Tease your sons in front of their significant other? Yeah... Sounded about right. But this was still kind of new for Miku, he'd never really had anyone he claimed as a parent, until now anyways.

Soon though Kanon's mom was hugging him too, much like the first night he came and finally separated from Kanon. She asked if everything worked out then too... "Y-yeah... they worked out great..." More blushing and giggles from both their moms. He whined and moved to hide behind Kanon, "Aw... Haru... You two wanna work on dessert while we finish dinner? Sweet were always your favorite to make when you were younger."

"Still are too, yeah we can handle it mom." Mom... such an odd but nice word for him to say.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:22 am

Kanon smiled. This was good...everything just felt right. He followed Miku to go make the desserts and once out of ear shot he started to tease him too. "So I'm handsome huh?" He laughed a little and kissed Miku's temple before pulling out the pans they needed for the dessert.

"That's alright cause I think you're very beautiful...and it looks like your mom likes me." He was very happy about that. It wouldn't have been good for Miku's mom to hate him. That would've caused a lot of problems.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:28 am

Kanon too? Miku blushed once again as he dug out the ingredients, "Well... yeah. Your handsome and drop dead sexy..." Things were going good, he had Kanon and his mom... and his mom liked Kanon!

"Well... who couldn't like you? You're so cute~" Miku pinched just under his shapely ass and grinned at him. This was war... a teasing war.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:35 am

Miku's mother was watching the two interact. Sure Kanon seemed nice and she was sure he was...but she wanted to see how they interacted with eachother. Kanon had jumped at the pinch to his ass but wrapped his arms around Miku. This was going to be good. "I'll call a truce for now...but just wait till later...then you're mine."

"They're quite touchy feely aren't they?"

"Not really. Kanon shows his affection with little touches here and there and so does Miku. They haven't seen eachother for months...Kanon's usually very shy and quiet. Don't worry. They're very sweet together."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:48 am

Miku cuddled into his side and nuzzled his shoulder, "That's what you think... but I seem to recall a quite different arrangement for this evening." If Kanon wanted to try otherwise then well... it would make it all the more interesting!

Smiling in content, his arm wrapped around his back and he hooked his finger on the loop of Kanon's belt holder... He loved him so much, he couldn't think of life being any other way. And he hoped his mom could see that, Kanon's mom was not a concern but he literally knew nothing about his mom...

"Hey Kanon~" Miku put a dollop of whipped cream on the tip of his nose, what was this truce he spoke of anyways!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:10 pm

Kanon looked over in time to have whipped cream put on his nose. He went crossed eyed looking at it but laughed anyway. Though in retaliation the dark haired college student did the same. "There...now we match." Miku's mother approved of Kanon 100%. He was a very good person and a wonderful boyfriend. She saw no problem...and that was very good.

"Boys hurry and finish the dessert or get it in the oven...dinner's almost done."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:08 pm

"Hey..." Miku stood on his toes and kissed his nose, taking the whipped cream off in the process. When the favor was returned to him they quickly finished and put the dessert in the oven to bake. It was a cake, but it was a crazy concoction that Kanon and him made when they were ten. A double layered chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, whipped topping, sliced strawberries, then finally drizzled over with strawberry sauce. Oh it was amazing, almost like sex but in cake form.

"It's baking now, we'll finish it when its done." Miku smiled brightly as he took hold of Kanon's hand.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum