Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut him down...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shut him down... Empty Shut him down...

Post  Miku Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Kanon and Miku Had spent the last two months just like they had always been when they were younger, except now there was much love in between them and they didn't have to hide it. Well they still were wary of Kanon's parents, but that wasn't hard when they only saw them on breaks. But Ms. Sano had always been smart, she figured them out... Oddly it didn't seem to bother her.

"Miku, I've seen how you two are with each other, even as kids you were close. Just becareful... I don't want you two getting hurt for any reason... Alright, I love you both, see you at Christmas." She hung up and they were left to continue their small date of sorts, happy and in love. But they soon recieved another call... from Kanon's dad to Miku, He wanted to meet him tomorrow durign a time where Kanon would be in class... Odd.

--

Miku went to the small coffee shop Mr. Sano asked him to go to and waited, but not for long because the same smiling man he remembered rounded the corner. Only he looked a little less smiley. "Akiharu... My you've grown, are you ready?" The blonde nodded and followed him to his vehicle... then they were off to some corporate part of town, he'd seen this before... but where? As he stepped from the vehicle two doctors greeted then and led them into a rather tall building... And now he was sitting on a table where a middle aged woman woman was looking him over. She pressed his stomache then behind his ears and he felt his limbs go limp, "W-what did you just do? What's going on here?!" Miku was scared, but the woman laid him back gently and brushed his hair from his face, "It's alright Haru... I'm just checking your systems..."

"Actually Dr. Arashi... I need you to shut him dow--" "Shut him down? Sir he's a mirical of Bio Engineering! You can't just shut him down when he's part human!" "No, not when there are rumors flying around my business that Shinya is not a sound choice to take over the company because he's prancing around with some boy! A fake one at that!"

Shut down? Half human? Fake? "I am not fake!" Miku was stuck, he couldn't struggle or anything to defend himself other that yell and cry. The woman looked close to tears herself, "Why not just give him to someone rather than--"

"We adopted him from you to begin with, gave you and your company the fundings you would need to 'save' your son, And to do so you turned him into a computer and raised him around the other company kids to make him think he was in an orphanage. And as repayment you gave him up to us for our son, and now... now it's time for him to be shut down. Do it." The doctor was in tears as she gathered everything she needed and started the shut down process, one she never wished to be doing to him... Ms. Sano never told him about this... and maybe she didn't know... But what could he do aside from cry? He was part human... but the things that made him alive and functioning were machines and computers... It didn't hurt persay... it was like... going to... sleep...

Miku's breathing slowed and his eyes shut, he was still alive but looked to just be sleeping, "That's it?" "Yes Mr. Sano, he's in a coma of sorts..."

"Don't wake him up." Mr. Sano went left to go back to the college. He needed to unregister Akiharu so that the could avoid as many questions as possible.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Shut him down... Empty Re: Shut him down...

Post  Kanon Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Kanon left class and went to go find Miku...but couldn't find him. But he'd heard rumors that his dad was in the registeration office. The teen went down there to find that he was unregistering Miku...and yet there was no Miku.

"Dad?...Where is he?" Something happened...his father did something. What happened to his boyfriend?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:17 pm

Kanon's father was just about to sign when his sons voice reached him, "Oh Kanon, he at the office talking to an advisor, we found a more appropriate institution to further his design studies." A lie, but only someone who knew what to look for would be able to tell. He turned back to sign the papers, Miku was out of their lives now... Kanon would be normal and could take over the company and raise a good family. None of the nonsense about him being gay could go around.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:43 pm

"No...what did you do to him? Where is he!" Kanon's mother had gotten a call and in her fear she went to find Miku. Thankfully they both had the right to bring him out of a coma. Thankfully he was able to be saved...but with no memory of the past two months...he knew he was going to college but that was the last memory. She quickly took him back to the school and had them stop the unenrollment. Miku was there...and Kanon was thrilled...but he didn't seem the same.

"Miku! Thank god you're alright...I was so worried when you didn't meet me for lunch." He hugged him...but Miku just...stood there. He didn't know they had been dating...and he didn't know of anything they had done.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:52 pm

"You don't need him Kanon! He wasn't even supposed to be alive--" Just then Kanon's mother came in but with a very unemotional Miku, he blinked at the scene and the people involved. And soon he was being hugged... "Who are you?" He looked at the taller teen in confusion... Was he supposed to know him?

"Kanon... I need to talk to you, in private." Ms. Sano pulled her son into the hall and took his hands... "Honey... Your father found out about you and Miku... He had him shut down... The only memories he has are of being in college, none of us. He's not Miku... He's Akiharu..." She felt for her son... but what could they do? Miku's real mother had no idea ho wthe memory loss had even happened!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:10 pm

"But...that...all my memories of him...he has none of me?" That struck several chords within Kanon. He rounded on his father and just...beat him. He was angry and hurt...and he just lost Miku. His beautiful wonderful Miku. He was done with him.

"You aren't my father and I have nothing to do with you anymore. Go ahead and have your stupid company...you don't have an heir to take over it. You don't have a son." He looked at Miku one more time before he left...he couldn't...there was no way to rebuild all those memories...and even if he did. There was no guarentee that Miku would feel the same...he lost him. End of story.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Miku was shocked at what had happened, but was too scared to move... What was going on? He turned to the woman who had picked him up in confusion, "Ms. Sano..."

"Miku... I'm going to take you back to the doctor... Maybe help you get your memories..." The blonde just nodded and followed her back to the vehicle they showed up in. She told him to just follow the instructions the doctor gave him and he'd be safe... She however needed to go find her son and make sure he was okay...

Returning to the office she got her sons room number and went to it, she could hear him singing his favorite song as she entered the door... "I know it was wrong of your father to do that... Maybe it was wrong of us to even bring Miku into the family... But I wanted you to be happy, I thought an AI would be fine... I never knew about Miku being a real person at one point... Believe me I'm just as surprised..." Miku real mother was a genious for sure, but it was causing her only child so much pain. "Come on... lets go out and do some shopping..." She pulled her son up and into a hug, "Miku will be going back into a coma for a while... His mother is going to try and restore some of his memories for you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:39 pm

Kanon looked up at her and just went to her arms and cried. "I...he's the best thing to ever happen to me...and he's...he's gone...he doesn't remember me at all...nothing. I love him mom...I-I can't lose him...I just can't..." He cried and cried...and eventually decided to do what he came here for...he'd get his degree adn go on...no one would take Miku's place ever. But it was most likely not coming back. His memories were gone...and Kanon lost him. He didn't know what to do. Everything just...seemed duller...and nothing seemed right. But his clever mother had an idea. She took her son's favorite song...and played it for Miku. True it had been three months and christmas was here...but maybe...just maybe...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Ms. Sano had been praying for a mirical ever since that day, she did everything she could think of, right down to playing Kanon's favorite song... Until one day Miku came out of his coma without assistance, "Where's... where's K-Kanon...?" Months of not using his voice had made it hoarse... and walking was a bit rough for him, but Miku was determined and Kanon's mother was as well, Kanon would be getting a surprise for Christmas.

--

The morning before Christmas Kanon's mom pulled out a rather large box and helped Miku get into it and put a lid on it. Kanon would be up soon and that present would have to be last... She was hoping this would cheer up her grumpy son.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:55 pm

Kanon woke up in a very sad mood...Christmas...and no Miku. The last five years had been like that. He missed him all that time too...but this...Miku was gone. Nothing was there. He didn't want to celebrate Christmas...even when his mother asked him to open presents. He refused.

"It's not worth it...why should I?" He went into the kitchen to get a glass of eggnog and then started to head back to his room...his lonely room that he once shared with his best friend.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:36 pm

"Because... theres a very big one hidden beneath all the new clothes and electronics. If you don't open the small ones then you'll never see whats in the big one... and then I'll have to send it away and watch my son turn into a grumpy old hermit, now get down there or so help me I will drag you... and don't think I can't, I'm your mother and I know what works." She took his hand and pulled him to the living room, forcing him to sit in a chair and putting a present in his lap, "Now hop to it mister, drink your eggnog and be grumpy with me, and open presents all at the same time!" Smiling brightly at her son, she moved to lean against the large box that Miku was curled up in. He was all dressed up in a new outfit and topped off with a bow, now all Kanon had to do was pull through and open the gifts.

"Come on... I promise it will be worth your while..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:42 am

Kanon sighed and started opening presents. He really didn't want to but...oh well. It made his mother happy. Then he got to the last one...after a new phone and a laptop...and a new camera...there was a giant box. Curiosity got teh better of him. He was opening it and inside...sat the shell of the man he loved...

"Mom...what kind of cruel joke is this? Why?...why would you do this?" He didn't know that Miku had regained his memories...but he'd been told what had happened...and how bad Kanon's mental state had deteriorated and that the only emotion he had now was depression.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 am

Miku grew excited as Kanon neared the box and started to open it, but Kanon wasn't happy at all... In fact he seemed quite upset. Well that would just have to change! Before his wonderful boyfriend could get up and leave he jumped out of the box and tackled him to the ground, His arms held him close as he tried to think of a way to make Kanon realize this wasn't a joke... Of course!

"Hi Miss Alice. Anata kajitsu no kuchi de dare ni ai o nagete iru no? Nageite iru no? Mou atashi kotoba o tsumugu shita no netsu samekitte mederu o-uta mo utaenai...still you do not answer...still you do...not...answer..." That song... It was the beginning for them twice and now... now it would be for a third time.

"Merry Christmas Kan-kun..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:47 pm

Miku...was back? Kanon looked stunned but as soon as his brain started working again he pulled Miku close adn kissed him softly. "Oh my god...I've missed you so much...oh my...how?" He didn't understand. He was thankful and so happy...but...how?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:00 pm

"He's been in a coma for the last three months listening to me talk about you and listening to your favorite song... He can't move around too fast yet... but its a small price for getting him back. Merry Christmas Shinya, I'll leave you alone now... behave." With that she left them laying in the floor. She knew all too well what would more than likely happen.

Miku however... he could care less... He was holding Kanon and that was all he wanted.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Kanon smiled softly and held onto Miku like if he let go...then it was all over. He didn't care...he was back...he remembered him...and that's what mattered. "When do you think the side effects of everything will be gone?...like you'll have all movement back and everything?" He wanted to know. Not that simply having him back wasn't enough for him. He loved Miku so much...

"I love you...so much. When that man...I thought I was going to die when you asked who I was..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:31 pm

"The more I move the faster I'll recover... I'm so glad to be back... I know I wasn't aware of what was going on... but when your dad had me in that clinic, all I could think about was you and what would happen to you." Miku nuzzled into his lovers neck, he wanted to be as close as possible to him... "I... I met... my mom..." When they were kids Miku never called Kanon's mom 'Mom', it never felt right to him. And Ms. Sano could never answer any of his questions.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 pm

Kanon nuzzled him. Miku truly loved him...and what? "Your mom? Wow...that's amazing. Wonderful...Where did you meet here?" He suddenly wanted to know everything. The teen sat up but kept Miku in his lap. He wouldn't let go. Kanon wondered for a moment if he would be able to meet Miku's mother.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Miku smiled happily as he settled into Kanon's lap, "She was the one who did all my AI work... I was in some kind of accident when I was younger and your father funded everything she needed. In exchange I went to your parents though so you wouldn't be lonely. She was never allowed to see me until I was taken to be shut down... and then during those three months, well... I got to know her while I was awake on and off. I want to get to know her more... Both our mom's worked so hard, we owe them a lot." His arms draped around Kanon's neck...

"I love you... Would you... would you go with me next time?" Miku wanted his mom and boyfriend to know each other.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:10 am

Kanon smiled softly and gave Miku an eskimo kiss. "Of course I will. Nothing will stop me. I want to know every part of you and she is a part of it." He kissed Miku and stood up.

"Come on...I need to take a shower...and we need to catch up...and you need to be reenrolled." He smiled at him as he guided Miku to the bathroom. His mother was making Christmas dinner. Little did Kanon and Miku know but she had invited Miku's mother over for dinner too. She wanted them to talk and everyone to get to know her. She wanted to know her as well, even though it was a Christmas surprise for Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:02 pm

Miku nodded and stood to follow him with a bit of assistance, he could walk he just needed a brace every now and then. Though he was sure it wasn't any kind of burden for Kanon, he wanted him there after all and he'd been gone fro three months.

In the bathroom he let himself be stripped and then moved to undress Kanon, "And just what kind of re-enrollment are we talking about?" The blonde eyed his naked form suspiciously as he pulled in to the warm spray of the shower.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Kanon smiled softly as he moved into the shower with Miku. "Get you back in school and in the dorm with me...and catch up...I've missed you so much." He held him close, never wanting to let go again. Oh how he missed Miku.

"Don't leave me again...please don't..." He held him close and kissed him softly. Never would he let him go again...never again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 pm

He smiled and kissed him back, "I never wanted to in the first place..." If he'd have known what was going to happen he would have never agreed, he was just to trusting though.

Slowly he ran his hands in small circles up his tensed back, "You need a good massage..." Miku kissed his collar bone as he continued to work on his muscles.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Kanon groaned softly as his muscles started to relax. It had been a long time to him. Three months...ninty days...it was too long. He moved Miku against the wall though and kissed him. Not hard but not chaste. It held a lot of desire...and a lot pain and lust. He wanted Miku again...and this time...he wouldn't pull out. Out of all the times they had sex in those two months, not once did Kanon stay inside. He wasn't sure what it would do to him. But now that he knew he was half human...well...then he would stay. He'd wanted to for so long.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:51 pm

Miku gasped softly as his back touched the wall and Kanon kissed him... He knew what the other wanted and he wasn't going to deny him either, he wanted it just as much. But this time, "Don't pull out... I want to feel you... all of you." Miku kissed him again, his tongue gliding over his lower lip just waiting to slip in. He missed him... more than life itself even...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum