Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Sensei?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please Sensei? - Page 2 Empty Re: Please Sensei?

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:21 pm

"Cheesy manicotti with fresh mushroom and aregano marinara sauce. Colored greens, and steamed rice. How does that sound?...come on...and then we can take a shower." He smirked and just as Miku was getting up Kanon pulled him back in for another kiss...oh those kisses. Tonight would be amazing...and Kanon was quitting in the morning and taking a psychiatry job that had been offered to him...more money too.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:57 pm

"That sounds great... Whoa! Mmm..." They weren't going to get to dinner let alone a shower at this rate... But he did manage to weezle away and pull Kanon with him, "Come on, I know I'm just so irresistible but he have some business to attend to... I want to see you naked and with water running down that body..." His finger ran down his torso before turning to go towards the kitchen. 'Let the teasing begin...'
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:11 am

Kanon moaned softly. "Looks like your homework's going to be an all nighter..." The fallen angel put the food on two plates and sat down at the table...he was silently undressing his lover with his eyes while eating his food. One of his feet started to move up Miku's leg as he looked up at him.

"Is this homework more to your liking?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:36 am

Miku could feel Kanon's eyes on him... undressing him with those dark eyes...

"Well... It's definitely more interesting..." And now Kanon's leg was slipping up his... Dinner was looking close to over... Smiling he ran a hand slowly up his leg and back down... He was tired of undressing with his eyes, he wanted to use his hands. Standing, he walked slowly to Kanon and made himself cozy in Kanon's lap and played with his tie... Making short work of the fancy tie job and leaving it to hang on him. With that out of the way he shifted so he was straddling him and started on the buttons, his hands exploring as more skin was showed.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather give me an alternate assignment every time?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:54 am

"Yes I'm sure. I'm quitting tomorrow to take a job at a psychiatrists office. They pay more than the college and I won't get fired or you kicked out because I'm dating you. All's well now. Now...if you're going to continue letting those buttons loose then we should go to the shower...where I can do some undressing of my own...maybe massage those wings of yours." He smirked and pulled him close.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:19 am

Miku liked that idea... So he pulled him up and allowed Kanon to lead him to his bathroom, where he proceeded to untuck his shirt and finish the buttons. His hands moved up his torso and slipped his shirt off, allowing it to pool on the floor around his ankles. Kanon had gained some weight since he'd last seen him, it looked good on him... He was so beautiful... and to think he'd almost lost him...

"You're not doing much undressing... at this rate I'll have you naked and on the floor before you'll even get my shirt off..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 am

Kanon led Miku to the bathroom and watched him take off his shirt. At the not undressing comment he moved to take off Miku's shirt and then quickly moved his start on his pants. He lifted Miku up on the counter as he got the rest of them off.

"Not undressing you huh?...you look good naked."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:29 am

Miku found himself on the counter with his hands working on Kanon's pants. The good thing about him being in his work pants... were that once they're undone they just slip off... and then it was just a quick slip of his boxers and he was naked... Naked with Miku's legs wrapped around him and pulling him close, "Yeah...? Well... you feel wonderful naked..." His hands were pulling him into a kiss and then moving to explore the rest of his newly exposed body, especially his front torso and the growing erection he felt against his own.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:46 am

"Shower...come on...I don't want to take your virginity on the bathroom counter." He pulled away and pulled Miku into the shower. The water was turned on, though cold at first it quickly heated up...he loved it...adored it. He wanted Miku...so bad. This shower was the first step...the first part of a night that neither would forget...and the first night of their relationship. One that he doubted would end soon if ever.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:09 am

Hopping from the counter, he followed his soon to be lover into the shower, bearing with the cold water just so he could have more of an excuse to press himself against him. His leg slid in between Kanon's as he moved against him, it was an odd place to dance... but he could incorporate showering into this! His eyes shifted around until he spotted the loofah and some vanilla body wash, perfect.

Grabbing the items, he prepared them then looked to Kanon, "May I?" With a look like that he knew Kanon couldn't refuse... so he started washing him in slow circles, making his way down until he reached Kanon's erection. Curious, he kneeled down and licked the slit on the head, his eyes glanced up to watch the reaction.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum