Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Sensei?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please Sensei? Empty Please Sensei?

Post  Miku Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:51 pm

After Kanon left him... he cleaned up majorly. Even changed his apartment to be closer to the school. He went back to school and made up what he missed then just... continued on with life. It had been a year and a half now, and it was spring, the start of the new semester.

His first class? Pyschology. With a... Mr. Shinya Sano. Hopefully he was interesting, unlike the last guy. Like always he went to class early so he could snag a decent seat and settle in. But what he saw in the classroom shocked him, "Holy shit... No way... Professor Sano... Kanon?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Please Sensei? Empty Re: Please Sensei?

Post  Kanon Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Kanon had cleaned up his act. He went back being a pyschiatrist and eventually got a job at the college Miku went to...but he was still without him. Miku didn't come to his apartment...and after a year, he left it. He didn't want to look at the apartment he had gotten for both of them...it was too sad. He heard a voice but didn't look up. He preferred it people didn't recognise him. Others started coming in so Miku had no time to let Kanon know he was there and it was him that had recognized him. Turning around Kanon sat on his desk.

"Welcome to Pyscology and hello. I'm Shinya Sano. Today is going to be a group discussion on a pyschology case. If we get the ideas going and correcting them as we go you might be able to adapt to this class a little better. I'm going to tell you a story of a man. He was a heroine addict. Danced in the redlight district simply to get his drugs and pay for his apartment. Nothing else mattered to him. He didn't care for anything else. Then...he met someone. He met a guy who somehow made him care. This man didn't know why but he did. He was still addicted to heroine though. Now he kept that part of his life away from his boyfriend...well as all secrets are, the boyfriend found out.

"He went to see him and told him to choose. The man was about to shoot up and he wanted the drugs so badly that even though he cared about his boyfriend more than he had anyone else...he chose the drugs. Lost his boyfriend...but he had his heroine for that moment. He always regretted afterward for not choosing his boyfriend. Why? Why do you think he chose the drugs? I don't want a simple 'because he was a addicted.' This is pyschology. Think a little and dig deeper. Why do you think people get addicted? Why do things become so addicting that others would choose the addiction instead of what they really wanted? Don't be shy...diagnose him. Why?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:21 pm

When Kanon didn't even acknowledge him he about yelled at him, but another group of students entered. This was just plain torture, his ex had a job here at his school and now he had to see him everyday... Well fuck.

Grumbling, Miku moved to sit in the back of the classroom... Kanon looked so much better now. He looked alive... even more so than when they had been together. Just that thought... made him slump in his seat a bit more. And just to rub it in it seemed... he told the story of their break-up and his own downfall. He'd told Kanon doing heroine was wrong... but then he went and got some himself with the foolish belief that Kanon's life would be easier if he done the same drug. Then he wouldn't have that choice... But in the end Kanon left him. No offer to clean up his act or anything... But he did it anyways, he did it and thought of Kanon everyday over the last year and a half.

"Why? Why do you think he chose the drugs? I don't want a simple 'because he was a addicted.' This is psychology. Think a little and dig deeper. Why do you think people get addicted? Why do things become so addicting that others would choose the addiction instead of what they really wanted? Don't be shy...diagnose him. Why?"

The whole room stayed dead quiet while everyone pondered it, trying to find some complex and deep way to explain what was wrong and why it happened. Miku however was not going to think on it, he sat up straight and just started talking. He didn't even bother with raising his hand, it was a open group discussion after all, "Because it's more than a physical addiction, it's more than just a cure for the pain withdraws cause. It is a psychological addiction, one shot would give him a few hours of freedom from any problem he was having, something we'd all love to do I'm sure. But it would seem that he didn't have much faith that maybe his boyfriend could help him, well at least not as fast as the drugs would. Why take the hard route when it's so easy the other way?" Many students around him started murmuring amongst themselves, discussing it and then making their own comments from that. Miku simply kept looking at Kanon, his face betrayed no emotion, if anything he simply looked bored. He was slouched back once again and his arms were crossed, if he didn't love this class so much he'd be dropping it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:38 pm

Kanon looked up and saw Miku. Miku...it made him sad. He nodded. "True...but not completely. He wanted that freedom and he did have it...but it wasn't because he didn't think his boyfriend would be able to help as fast...it was the third time in two minutes that he shot up. He was already gone when it happened. Have any of you tried talking to someone wasted? It doesn't work right? Well that's what happened with him. His mind and body told him he needed more and though his heart was screaming for his boyfriend...his body stopped it. His mind refused to listen. And he lost him."

"How do you know that Sensei Sano? How do you know that's what happened to him?" Someone in the fifth row asked.

"Because that addict, that RLD dancer, was me. I am that man. I was so addicted and so far gone that no matter how long or how bad I wanted to hold onto him...I couldn't. Heroine refused to let me. By the time he was gone and I was down from my high again it was too late. I went to find him when I was clean...but things obviously didn't work out...he never came back to me. Your assignment is to write a 500 word essay on why people would turn to drugs. Use yours brains and think a bit more. Go beneath the simple answer. This is a college class. No high school answers. Dig deeper into the brain and give me your own thoughts on why someone would turn to drugs. Class dismissed. Enjoy it now because the class will get longer as time goes. Akiharu, stay." He knew Miku's real name...he found out from his friends last year...and he needed to talk to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 am

Miku huffed slightly, the way Kanon spoke made it sound like he'd refused to go back to him. But in all actuality when he'd cleaned up and went to find Kanon he was neither at his apartment or at his job. It was like he'd just disappeared... So to say Miku was just a little bit upset with the whole thing... well... It would be a slight understatement.

With the assignment being spoken, Miku was one of the first to get up and move towards the door, " Enjoy it now because the class will get longer as time goes. Akiharu, stay." Great... Grumbling he turned back around and moved through the bodies of the other lucky students who got to leave and be free on their break.

"Yes Sensei?" About a year of go he would have died for this chance... but after being left to sober up and not find him... well it made him a little bitter towards his ex.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Miku sounded bitter....why? "Miku...why are you mad at me? You didn't come back...you shouldn't be angry with me when you're the one that ended things." He was sad...very sad. He wanted to reach out but Miku's attitude toward him made him stay away.

"You didn't come to the apartment...I lived there, hoping you would come until a month ago. It was to sad to sleep in a bed that big without you and to see everything...I couldn't...so I moved. Why didn't you come?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:50 pm

"Excuse me?" He ended things? What in the hell?! Standing from the desk he stared at Kanon and shook his head, "What are you talking about? I went to your apartment and you weren't there, in fact your neighbors said you'd moved. And when I went to the club you were gone! So don't you even dare blame this break up on me!"

Kanon was crazy! He had to of been lost in his own world if he honestly believed that. Yes he had tried the drugs too... but only to try and make things easier for him... Anything he did was for Kanon, but it ended up kicking him in the face. "I wasn't lying when I told you that I did that shit to make things easier for you. And all it got me was a psychology report I have to go ponder over." The look in his eyes told him he was hurting and angry, but that didn't solve anything.

"I think we're done Sano-Sensei, I'll see you in two days..." Miku shouldered his bag and started walking out... He wanted to go but at the same time he didn't... He missed Kanon, so much it hurt. But he couldn't just let go of being left for a year and a half.

Last edited by Miku on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:25 am

"You didn't find the note...the one I put on the floor next to you when I left...you didn't see it. I left it with the address of my new apartment...one that had room for both of us...and that if you still wanted me once you were clean...I would take you. We would talk and work things out...but...you never came...living there became so depressing after awhile...I just had to leave. So I moved..." He didn't like this at all...nothing was right anymore...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:34 am

Miku stopped in the doorway, his hand gripping the frame as he listened... "There was paper everywhere, my art that I destroyed, I threw everything away and moved. You didn't leave anything with anyone as to where you were, nobody knew where you where... All they said was that you moved on and it was best I did the same." He was still in the doorway... he hated this... What was going to happen, what did they want?

Sighing he finally let go of the door, "I'll go drop the class, if this is how its gonna feel every time I'm in here I want nothing to do with it." He still wanted Kanon... He still... loved him... Life was boring without him and he hated thinking about it otherwise... and he would still do nearly anything for him... But he didn't like this whole guilt thing, it was bad enough their first assignment had to do with their break-up.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:45 pm

"You aren't even willing to try?...Is it really that bad being around me? You don't want me fine but...don't drop the class because of it. That's stupid. Hate me, yell at me in your paper, I don't care. But don't drop this class because of it. It hurts to see you...but it'll hurt more if you leave." He still wanted him...and if Miku would just turn around...he could see it in his eyes. To be near him again was torture...but that year and a half...he cried just about every night.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:25 pm

Miku paused yet again, and only turned slightly... "It hurts when you bring up things like that, any other lesson would have been fine... just not that. It hurt to hear it again."

He walked off but then something came to mind and he ran back, "And it's not that I'm not willing... How odd would it be for a student to be dating such an OLD teacher!" He grinned and stuck his tongue out, quickly darting down the hall and to the commons. If Kanon followed... well he'd see what would happen then.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Miku left...and Kanon started to cry. The other came back though and threw a joke at him...he chased him though, despite the fact he was a teacher. He wanted this. He was hoping that Miku was doing what he thought. The teacher caught him and spun him around and into an empty classroom. He pinned Miku against the wall as his hands rested on his hips.

"I'm not old...I'm just older than you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:47 pm

Miku yelped as he was caught and pinned into a classroom, "You are to... you're very old... you can't handle somebody so young..." His hand came up and brushed a stray tear away.

"You're beautiful, even when you're crying..." Miku's hand wrapped around his neck and pulled him in for a long needed kiss... Oh how he missed those lips... But this was still just... unreal... "Sensei... I don't think I should be missing any classes because of your distractions..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:56 pm

Miku kissed him and Kanon suddenly felt whole again...oh he loved it...but what he said next made him sad....sensei...distractions...

"Oh...well then I'm sorry...sorry I wasted your time..." Then he turned and left the classroom. If Miku was only going to turn him away in teh end then why did he kiss him in the first place? It made him both sad and angry...he didn't know what to do. The fallen went to his classroom and got his briefcase...it was his last class of the day. He was going home...alone...to his new apartment...god it hurt...this wasn't fair.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:04 pm

"Wha-- Kanon, wait!" Miku followed him, but got caught up in some student traffic. That wasn't what he'd meant at all! Growling he pushed his was through and ran back to Kanon's classroom... which was locked. "Dammit!" He hit the door and looked around... And spotted him going around the corner... Chase or not to chase... "Chase..." Miku took off once again and chased him into the parking lot, Kanon wasn't going to get away this time!

His hand reached out and grabbed his arm, he pulled him back and against a shadowed wall, this time he was doing the pinning, "You really need to learn how to take a joke... I don't know how far you want to take things and I certainly don't want my first time here at school..."

"Sano-san, is there a problem?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:13 pm

Kanon was almost to his car when he found himself pinned...by Miku. "You want to make a joke of that!? Miku-" Someone interrupted them...and it was the Dean...oh shit.

"Not at all. I tend to go off into my own thinking bubble and not pay attention to what's going on. Akiharu was simply trying to get my attention to ask about an assignment I gave today and he ended up doing this to get my attention. It's nothing..." The dean didn't buy it.

"Sleeping with your students is against our policy...if it is found that anyone is doing such actions they will be fired and expelled. Is that clear?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Miku cringed at that voice, the Dean hated him... well... more like hated art.

"No sir, none of that... I was just uncomfortable with the subject... And I'm so soft spoken Sano-san didn't hear me in class and then I tripped on a stray crack..." Play innocent and dumb, it always works. The blonde tried to look as nervous as possible, well at least more than he was. He didn't want to get kicked out or make Kanon lose his job...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:34 pm

"I was in a thought bubble. It's alright Akiharu. I'll give you an alternate assignment but you have to start doing the same work as everyone else. I can't make exceptions for you all year." The dean furrowed his eyebrows but didn't say anything else. He simply reminded them of the policy again and then walked away. Kanon took out a piece of paper and wrote down his address.

"There's your new assignment. I would start on it in about an hour or two if I were you...I have to go. I'll see you in class tomorrow." A nod and then he went home getting ready. Dinner, candles, a good outfit...he was more than ready for this.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Can't make exceptions all year... Right. He was sure every student got chased down and got such a wonderful kiss from their Sensei like he did... But to go along with the act he bowed politely to Kanon and to the Dean, and once the other was gone he found a piece of paper in his hands.

"An hour or two... Hm... Well I didn't want to go to the rest of my classes today anyways." He offered him a smile and went off to gather his things. Looking down at the paper he sighed... A place he didn't know... Figures. He couldn't help but to grin as he retrieved his homework for the day and his books, then went to a computer to get directions.

--

Stupid computers and their backwards directions... That must have been why Kanon said to start in an hour or two... because he was already two hours late. Sighing, he trudged down the sidewalk to the apartment Kanon lived in, hopefully Kanon wasn't upset. Up the flight of stairs and to his ex's doors, he stood and looked at the door... then knocked. He wasn't sure why he was so nervous... but sure enough he was. The door opened and he stood there with the same look he'd given the Dean, "Sensei, I don't think I quite understand the new assignment... Would you care to... explain a bit more thoroughly?" He may have looked innocent, but the look in his eyes were not.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Kanon was ready and waiting for a few hours. He thought for a minute that Miku was going to stand him up...but no...he was just lost. The fallen angel smiled and let him in. He knew that Miku shouldn't have skipped his classes but god he just...wanted to ravage his body. He wanted to...even though they had never done anything before.

"Come right in. I'll help you." Kanon let Miku in and then pushed him against the door for a well desired kiss...oh he missed this.

"I've missed you so much..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Miku smiled and stepped in, but couldn't help the moan that slipped out when Kanon surprised him with the kiss. That kiss made him think dirty things... things that involved less clothing and him beneath Kanon... "I've missed you too..." His hand came up and tangled into the others dark hair, just thinking about the last year made him want to give up...

"One of my other teachers is an angel... she said... that when an angel finally chooses someone, it feels like the end of the world when they're not around. And during that whole year I had no real reason for anything I did, art had no point, I wasn't inspired... I didn't have my inspiration. I didn't have you..." The blonde pulled him into another kiss and brought him closer against him. "I'm more than ready to talk now..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:49 pm

"Miho...I know her. She got me my job...no talk...come here." Those lips were too much to resist. He led him to the couch and laid down before pulling him down. More kisses, soft touches, Kanon's hands were going up Miku's shirt and holding him close.

"I want you...so bad...I haven't done anything in the last year...almost went back to drugs to make the pain go away..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 pm

Miku sighed softly at his touches, this was new and he liked it... "You can have me... but no more drugs... for either of us please... The next time will kill me..." He was serious too... the first time had nearly killed him, but he held on for some reason.

"Kanon... Shinya... I want you to take me and make me yours... Please... sensei?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Kanon moaned softly. Miku...wanted this. "Oh don't tempt me. I would ravage you right now...but...I can make your first time good...I have candles all around my room...want to?...or would you like dinner and a shower with me first...then we could go wet and naked to the bed..." It sounded good to him. Oh so good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:15 pm

Hmm...

"Wet huh? So I can slip up against you and tease you like no other so that when the time comes for you to take me to your bed... you can ravage me with all the dirty little thoughts that have been growing over the last few hours..." Miku grinned at him as he watched the emotions run their course through him. And Miku had full intentions on teasing the hell out of Kanon. With it being his first time... their would be a lot of things he would want to try... a lot of things he'd heard of while in the city... "So... whats for dinner?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum