Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discovery

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A discovery - Page 2 Empty Re: A discovery

Post  Kanon Wed May 14, 2008 7:14 pm

"Okeh...so long as they don't take you away. You don't need to ripped from another home." Kanon moved to pet Miku's head like he often did Miko's. He was excited to go out today. He'd have someone to talk to for the first time in a year while shopping. It was always better with another person to go with you.

"Come on...get ready really quick. Miko had a white cashmere coat with bear ears that would match that dress if you want to wear it today. We can get you a new coat today too since winter's setting in."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Miku smiled happily as Kanon pat his hair, he loved tiny bouts of attention like that. Moving down the hall he picked up the coat that was described ans slipped it on. It had been a while since he'd dressed like this, but it all came back to him fairly quickly as he walked out to meet Kanon at the door. And for the first time in a long time he stepped out of a building with an owner.

Making their way down to the registration building, they quickly entered the building. A younger looking woman came up and greeted them, "Hello! Here for registration?" Stepping up he bow politely, "Yes, he rescued me from beign disposed of, I'll have to give you the information." The woman simply smiled and took the AI's hand leading him over to the counter so they could begin, "I need your name, model number, and I'll have to see your bar code."

"Akiharu Tsukiyama, model number OAK001..." The blonde then leaned his head and pulled his hair back, showing the woman his code for her to scan, which she did quickly and started entering in the details. "Oh wow... It's been a few months since we've seen you... Well since you're not a company model we'll have to check you out... Excuse us." The woman took Miku to the next room and handed him off to one of their doctors and came back to wait with Kanon.

"Poor dear... it's a shame that he'll be the only model like that, and to be thrown out like that. I bet they were just cleaning up after Matsuto's death..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Miku knew what he was doing at least. Kanon watched him tell her everything but didn't get a good look at the barcode. Not that he'd need to. Still...when he left the room, the man could feel his tension rise. He'd better come back out too...

"Matsuto? Was that his original owner?" But Miku said he was given to someone as payment then thrown away cause he couldn't do chores...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 14, 2008 8:14 pm

"Hmm... Yes. I can still remember when he first brought in that AI about oh... six months ago? Matsuto was such a promising creator... But rumor has it he ran into some trouble... The last we heard of him was a month and a half ago, he came in here and unregistered Akiharu. It wasn't much longer after that that we heard of his death..."

Shorty after that Miku came back out with the doctor that had looked him over, "Well he checked out alright, you've got yourself a perfectly healthy AI. The same doctor pulled him aside and spoke quietly so that Miku couldn't hear them, "If you ever decide you don't want him or would rather have a different model, I'd be more than willing to compensate you for him. With a system like his we could improve current AI."

Miku looked over at Kanon curiously, wondering about what they were discussing...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Oh...so that's why Miku didn't find him. His original owner was dead. But Miku came out smiling and happy enough. He wasn't going to tell him...not yet. That could wait till later. He was pulled aside however by the doctor. His question making Kanon's facial expression grow hard.

"No. Not now. Not ever." Firm and final. He wasn't getting rid of Miku and that doctor wasn't getting him. They could improve AI's some other way. Miku was his.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Miku watched the way Kanon's face turned stony and grew a little bit worried. To break the tension he went over and grabbed his owners hand, "Kanon?" He looked up at the taller man curiously, a small smile growing on his lips.

While the doctor who had questioned Kanon looked shocked, the other woman came up with the papers for Kanon to sign, "I just need you to sign here and you'll be fine! ... Alright, I'll mail these papers to you and you'll be set! Enjoy your new home Akiharu." The blonde smiled at his full name as he walked out with Kanon. It felt good to be out of that building...

"I'm glad thats over... That doctor looked like he wanted to take me apart..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 14, 2008 8:30 pm

Kanon still had an unreadable expression as they left the building. He'd signed for him and gave the doctor a nonverbal warning with his eyes. If he even thought about asking that question again he would punch him. The man already had gotten one AI out of him. He'd been forced to give them Miko's body because of the nature of her death. Because of it they were able to stop the virus and stop others from dying. That still didn't mean that he was happy about it.

"He did. He wanted to take you apart and find out everything about you so they could better other AI's. I told him no. He's not getting another one of my AI's."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 14, 2008 8:40 pm

Miku almost felt a bit guilty as he listened to Kanon speak... The other didn't know that he had some of Miko's parts or her bar code... and honestly he wanted to keep it that way as long as possible. But some day Kanon probably would find out... but prolonging it never hurt.

"Thank you... I don't want to be taken apart. I do much better at keeping someone company!"

They walked a little ways down the street when the AI saw the store they would be shopping at, and also the crowds of people that came in and out of it. Feeling a little uncomfortable, his arms wrapped around Kanon's arm, crowds had never worked for him after being kicked out.

Last edited by Miku on Wed May 14, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 14, 2008 8:46 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku's words. At least he could cheer him up. That made everything so much easier. The blonde however wrapped his arms around Kanon's as they got closer to the store.

"You alright? You don't have some phobia or something? I don't think I've ever heard of an AI with a phobia before but..." Miku was safe but if he got nervous with crowds or certain types of spaces then this might be a bit difficult. After all it was a big department store...and then they had the grocery store after. The grocery store wouldn't be so bad but this...could be...difficult.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 14, 2008 8:53 pm

Miku let go of Kanon's arm, "Yeah... I just haven't been around a lot of people recently, just a bit nervous." That was more of his AI systems that most others didn't have. His emotions were close to that of a humans, but obviously it could be too much some times.

"I'm sorry, I'll be alright." The blonde still stayed close to Kanon, it just felt right and safer. They were in the store now, people glanced at him momentarily before going back to their own business. He looked around the building at the other AI's and their owners, he hadn't ever been here before... So he had no clue as to where everything was. "Where to first?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Kanon smiled softly and hooked his arm with Miku's once more. "Come on...it's not so bad." They were inside the store and just wondering around when he spotted the area he was looking for.

"Clothes. Socks and boxers first, then some pajamas, jeans and pants, then some shirts. Then we can go to bath stuff and other such things you'll need." The dark haired man pulled Miku toward the clothing section. He didn't know his size so Miku would either have to tell him or they'd have to guess.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Blinking he looked out over the clothes as Kanon spoke, that was a lot of stuff. Keeping his hold on the arm linked with his they made their way to the bare essentials. Miku looked at them curiously before he found his size, turning back to face Kanon he smiled, "I'm a small petite size if you have any idea's on what you'd like me to wear." It was his height that mainly caused problems when shopping, most male AI's were tall, something Miku definitely wasn't. That never bothered him though.

Bobbing his head back and forth, he browsed through the clothes, waiting to see if Kanon found anything he liked for him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 14, 2008 9:27 pm

"Small petite got it...oh no. You get to pick your own clothing. I'll like whatever you wear. It's you who will be wearing the clothes so it'll be you who picks them." He never liked the thought of choosing what his AI wore. It made them seem more like a doll then a companion. He didn't like it. So...he simply handed the power over to Miku and waited to see what he wanted to wear.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 14, 2008 9:40 pm

He was surprised, he wasn't used to picking out his own clothes. He usually just wore what ever was given to him. Turning back to the racks he shifted through some pants, grabbing a couple of pairs that were loose and worn looking and then a pair of skinny jeans, because the style had peaked his interest and looked good and males and females alike. Now for some shirts... He liked casual and button ups, so he went and picked some plain fitted tees but also some with designs on them. A black pin striped button up shirt had caught his attention and he picked it up as well.

"Did you want me to pick out shoes here too?" Miku looked even smaller holding all of the clothes in his arms, but he barely noticed the weight of all the items as he waited on Kanon's answer.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Kanon had gotten a cart when they came in and offered to put all the clothes in there. Miku's taste was pretty good. He smiled at his surprise and eagerness to shop. The blonde was probably never able to pick out his own clothing before.

"Absolutely. One pair of sneakers, a pair of slippers, and maybe a pair of boots if you'd like...though if you have the same shoe size as Miko too she has a ton of boots....had. Had a ton of boots." He smiled though trying to move past it. Miko was gone. Dead. Never coming back. He had to move on.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 14, 2008 11:12 pm

Miku nodded as he put the clothes into the cart,catching the quick flicker of sadness in Kanon's eyes before it disappeared again. House slippers were easy, actual shoes? He was picky. Cause he didn't like thick shoes and preferred to stay away from slip ons... Thus in the end he settled for a pair of classic black high top converse. They'd never let him down before and he doubted if they ever would. Smiling, he went back to Kanon's side, "I think that's everything."

The AI honestly couldn't think of anything else he would need that Kanon wouldn't keep around anyways just for himself. So now it was just time for them to go to their last two stops and then home. Where he would contemplate the best way to tell him more about his creation and himself.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 15, 2008 12:34 am

Kanon watched Miku pick out his shoes and slippers before turning to ask him if that was all. "Not quite. I need to get toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, and we need to get you some new bedding...unless you like blue and purple fairies." He grinned a little at his words. It would be kind of cute and a little adorable if he did like blue and purple fairies simply because it was so girly.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 15, 2008 12:49 am

Miku couldn't help but to laugh, "Blue and purple is fine, but the fairies might start to affect my manliness." Not that the dress he was in really helped that much, but that was a spur of the moment decision on his part. Plus is was okay to be pretty... sometimes.

They walked towards the bath things before the bedding, a sweet smell Miku was addicted to teased his sensors, "Vanilla?" He followed the smell until he found its source, a bottle of spilled shampoo laid hidden behind the rest of the shampoos. The stuff was like catnip to him almost, without the crazy side effects. Though he did like to cuddle things that smelled of it...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 15, 2008 12:56 am

"You like it too? That's the stuff I use. Vanilla and coconut. Vanilla shampoo and conditioner and coconut body scrub." Kanon loved the smell of vanilla and coconuts. If Miku liked it too then they were going to have no problems...or very few if any.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 15, 2008 1:08 am

"Mmm... It's the best! No complaints here." The AI followed Kanon around as he picked up more bathroom supplies, helping whenever he could. That was soon done though and they soon found themselves in the bedding area, where Miku picked out a blue plaid comforter and light blue sheets and pillow cases. Now it was groceries then home where he would start to work on his room. There wouldn't be much at first, but eventually it would fill up with things.

"Okay so check-out, groceries, then home~" Miku could get used to actually having something to do.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 15, 2008 1:16 am

Kanon smiled at him as he picked out his bedding and they headed to checkout. With the bags in the car and the groceries were all that was left, they were turning out to have a rather good day. "Okeh...now what do you like to eat?" He prefered the traditional Japanese food but enjoyed others too. He wanted Miku to know he had a say in things. He was allowed to have his own opinion. He could get some snack things he liked and Miku could get some he liked and then they could get things that they agreed on. He'd missed doing this...shopping for himself and another. It gave him a complete feeling...like there was no longer an empty hole.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 15, 2008 1:26 am

Grocery shopping was interesting, seeing as how he'd only done it twice before being found by Kanon. So helping him pick out things while finding out what each other liked at the same time only made it ten times easier for Miku to bond with his owner. He was glad that they were getting along so well. Other wise it would have been just a waste for both of them.

Miku hummed happily as they took everything inside their home. He helped Kanon put everything up before taking all of his things to his room. The wall color could stay, but everything else would be packed neatly and stored for Kanon.

He started with the bed, placing the sheets on and then the comforter and pillows. Shortly after he hung up all of his clothing in the little bit of space left in the closet, except for his pajama's which he left out. Taking the tags of and changing into the comfy new material, a small tablet in the corner caught his eye. Picking it up he saw it was Miko's journal... He'd read it later. Smiling he put it on the bed and went to go join Kanon on the couch.

"All done!" He said with a bright smile as he sat down and cuddled against Kanon. He smelled like vanilla... he accentually brought this upon himself.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 15, 2008 1:34 am

Kanon was happy that Miku was so eager to go shopping and learn about him. Shun had been the stoic, quiet type. Miko had been shy and timid the first year he had her...but Miku was vibrant and open and curious. It was wonderful to see. He smiled at his enthusiasm when he came back and was surprised to find him cuddling him.

"Well if this isn't something new..." It was more of a playful and surprised tone then anything. Kanon started to absently run his fingers idly through the AI's hair. Miku was cuddling him...hmm...his hair was quite soft for him having been on his own for a month.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 15, 2008 1:41 am

Miku's cuddling slowed to a stop as he simply laid there and held onto Kanon, he was very cuddly by nature/programming. He couldn't help it sometimes. His eyes slipped shut as he started to enjoy the feeling of fingers running through his hair, it was very relaxing...

Smiling to himself he slid to lay his head on Kanon's lap as his hair was continued to be played with. Without even noticing it his body curled up and he soon found himself to be napping lightly next to his new friend... It was a great feeling, even though he'd only know Kanon for two days.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Kanon watched as Miku got comfortable and started to go to sleep. He didn't mind so much. It was nice. He looked so content and peaceful that it was amazing to think that two days ago he was ready to just give up.

"You're home...and you will never be without one again." He laid back onto the the couch and got comfortable himself. Soon they both drifted off with Kanon's fingers still in Miku's hair.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum