Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Said...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

They Said... - Page 2 Empty Re: They Said...

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 am

"Well... there is my bed if you want it... Just thought I'd offer the usual first." This would be weird... To have Hyde back but to not be able to touch him. It would be almost torturous... Lord only knows what would happen if he fell asleep.

Another bolt of lightning struck, the outside visible for a few short seconds. It sure had gotten dark fast... "You like storms don't you? Just as long as someone there... This one will be an all nighter, and it'll probably only get worse." There was lots of things Hyde liked during storms, so much that he couldn't tell him... Not unless he was asked. Otherwise that could be forcing a life on Hyde that he may not want...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:54 am

"I do...but...where would you sleep if I took your bed? Would you sleep in a guest room or keep me company in your room?" He wanted to hear the second answer...he wanted to hear Takuya tell him he'd stay with him in his bed. Heaven his dreams had gone there often.

"How did you know I liked storms as long as someone was with me? I've never told anyone that...well, just Taka, but that was last summer during that huge storm. H-he kind of found a weakness in that. But it was just that one time...he never told anyone so how'd you know?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:04 am

"I'm rather fond of my bed myself, and its big enough so really holding two people is no issue." God he was in trouble if Hyde slept anything like he did before. It would be interesting for sure.

Takuya grinned at the next question, "Hn... The lightning sends a cold chill down your spine and makes your neck highly sensitive... I know a lot of things Hyde. I've been around a while." Specifically he knew a lot of things about Hyde... oh how he'd love to show him some of those things... He silently guaranteed he could find more than one weakness with that body.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:30 am

Hyde looked up at Takuya and smiled a bit. That was very true…Takuya knew quite a bit about him. ”Well…I wonder what other weaknesses you could find…I might have to stay away from you when we go to sleep…” He didn’t want to be aroused and have no way to release himself…though being at Takuya’s mercy did sound really good. But he had to remember that this Takuya wasn’t the one from his dreams…this one might not want him.

”Can I ask how you knew…that you liked guys…when did you know?”
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:43 am

Takuya stood and went to his sliding doors, watching the downpour that had just started outside. He didn't want Hyde to stay away from him... He didn't like those thoughts at all... His hand rested on the handle and was about ready to open the door when the question was asked. The brunette thought on it long and hard before his grip became more firm on the handle, "The fist time I met..." What was the right answer? Hyde? You?

His hand reached in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet, "Here." He tossed the wallet to Hyde and watched him catch it. "When I met him." Opening the door he stepped outside into a wave of droplet. Quietly shutting the door and walking out into his yard. He was crying, but the rain hid it. That wallet had pictures of Hyde and the rest of their friends. It would bring more questions, but he was curious, he knew he was.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:07 am

Hyde looked at Takuya and felt bad. He looked down at the pictures, his eyes widening. That was him. Takuya knew him before in his past life? Quickly making up his mind to just let the night go where it wanted he set the wallet down and followed Takuya outside. It didn't take long to get to him...he turned him around and faced him with wet hair. The water had mixed with the tears but Hyde could see them.

"Why didn't you tell me?...All this time, those dreams...they're memories aren't they? Memories of being with you."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:17 am

It certainly didn't take long for him to follow, soon he was being spun around and forced to face him. Now Hyde knew, so now he had to explain.

"Heaven I wanted to... you have no idea... To finally be able to see you again after nearly one hundred years..." His hand came up to rest on Hyde's cheek, his thumb caressing his smooth cheekbone, "I didn't want to force anything on you."

Takuya pulled his hand away, fearing maybe he'd gone a little too far.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:31 am

"Don't...don't pull away." Hyde pulled Takuya's hand back to him along with the rest of his body. He held onto him...so many dreams...

"Almost every night I dreamed of being in bed with you...being at your mercy. Do you have any idea how much I would love to have actually felt that? The only reason I said that I might have to stay away from you tonight is because I wasn't sure if you would want to even think about something like that much less endulge me..." Pulling away a little he looked up at Takuya and then decided to take a leap. He wanted to do it so much. But he wouldn't do it without Takuya's consent and desire. Hyde slowly leaned up to capture Takuya's lips. This was too good to be true...there had to be some glitch...something wrong.

Last edited by Hyde on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:45 am

"Don't...don't pull away."

First it was his hand, then all of him... Hyde was warm... He was real. Takuya's arms came around him as he talked. He'd gladly think and act on any desire Hyde had, the Angel had no clue just how much he'd missed him...

He was a bit reluctant to let him pull away, but what he got was definitely worth it. His whole body jumped as Hyde pressed his lips over Takuya's. Without a second thought, his hands slipped up and into the other wet, blond hair, deepening the kiss as he did so. Sadly the need for air come and forced him to pull away, lightning striking as he did so. Not wanting to keep his lips from Hyde now, he kissed his neck tenderly, giving it special attention for a few split seconds before pulling back.

"You're tempting me."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:58 am

Hyde moaned softly as Takuya deepened the kiss...oh this was good. Almost too good...when Takuya pulled away he could see the lust shining in the angel's eyes and knew it reflected in his own. The lightening struck and for those few seconds Takuya's lips were on his neck. Oh. Sweet. Heaven.

"I'm tempting you?!....Takuya...take me to bed." Those simple words he hoped would get the reaction he wanted. He was still very young but Heaven he hoped Takuya wanted him...otherwise this was just one big tease.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:09 am

Takuya pressed his lips to Hyde's, slipping his hands up his shirt to tease his skin before breaking there kiss. Without another word Takuya picked up his soon to be renewed lover up and carried him back inside. Not caring a bit about the puddles or wet clothing, all that mattered was getting to his room before he simply laid Hyde down and ravaged his body.

Groaning softly he opened his door and moved to lay the younger Angel on his bed, soon crawling over him and kissing his neck, "Are... you sure... or else I might... not be able... to stop..." Each few words was said between kisses to his wonderfully smooth neck. Heaven had he missed him. And not just for the sex, but for just being him!
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Hyde felt himself being picked up and carried back inside. Is wasn't until he felt the bed under him did he know it was real. Takuya wanted him...the angel of his dreams was there. He felt the question asked more than heard. His neck was being assaulted by kisses and the storm was getting closer. More lightening.

"Yes...I'm s-ure..." The younger angel shivered as the lightening struck outside in perfect view of the window. Takuya was still at his neck and making Hyde all sorts of aroused. He pulled the other away to look into his eyes. Those dark pools of color felt like old lovers that he had missed very much.

"Would it be too forward to say fuck me?" Being an angel such bad words were highly frowned on. But it felt normal to say such bad words. Maybe it was part of his past life. He didn't know. The angel moved to give Takuya a taste of his own medicine. His lips moved to adore Takuya's neck as he waited for the answer to his question. He knew this skin...knew this body and his own was very excited to feel the body above it. Like it remember Takuya and was very very happy to feel him again.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Takuya looked into Hyde's eyes as he was pulled back, inside the Angel knew him. And his dreams were the memories they'd made together... So there was great hope of them becoming what they had been once again.

"Would it be too forward to say fuck me?"

He smiled down at the other before he gasped in surprise, "Not at all." That sort of language was something he'd come to be used to. Some of it had even rubbed off on him, but he tried to keep it in check around others of importance. Most of the time he had to be sure to do that with himself as it was. Hyde had opened him up a lot before he passed.

A moan slipped past his lips as his fingers wrapped around the end of Hyde's soaked shirt and pulled it off, tossing it towards the bathroom. Eager hands smoothed over his wet skin, his fingers teasing his perked nipples as they went. Pushing the angel back onto the bed, he trailed kisses from his lobe down to his chest. His tongue came out to flick over one of the soft nubs as he sucked it into his mouth, while his free hand continued to roam. For a while, it was content with Hyde's slick torso, but it soon strayed south to run over more sensitive areas.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:07 pm

Takuya didn't mind his language...well that was wonderful. His parents were always on him about it. Once again he was at the mercy of Takuya's lips; his shirt was gone. Wet skin against a wet shit...didn't seem right to him. Though Hyde couldn't really do much. There was a tongue giving one of his nipples very special attention as a hand started to tease his still caged erection.

"Now how fair is it if you're still clothed while I'm losing mine..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:22 pm

"Now how fair is it if you're still clothed while I'm losing mine..."

Takuya nipped lightly at the perked nub in his mouth before pulling back, "It's not." Sitting up on him, he pulled his own shirt off and tossed it in the same direction as the other one. He laid back down, making sure that their skin touched as he pressed his lips to Hyde's.

"Is that any better?" He sucked his lip into his mouth briefly before pulling away, "You know... you're more than welcome to explore right?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:24 pm

"Oh yes...much better." Hyde knew he could explore Takuya's body but he already knew it well. But...there was something he knew Takuya liked. The blonde pushed the angel back onto the bed and trailed kisses down his body. He didn't want to get distracted and lose control to Takuya before he reached his goal. He kissed at his hip bone as his hands worked on his pants.

Once his prize was released from it's denim prison, Hyde began to work on it. Taka had taught him a few things before that night last summer...but not all that much. Most of his knowledge came from his dreams. He somehow knew that what he was going to do would get a wonderful array of noises from the older angel.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:12 am

Takuya was surprised by the sudden dominance from Hyde, but soon came to know the reason for it. His body shivered from the kiss placed on his hipbone, it had been far too long since he'd done this. If that was what eh got from a single kiss to his body, he could only imagine what it would be like once they actually started.

He inhaled sharply through his nose as Hyde freed him from his jeans and started in on his over hardened member. The angel moaned his name whenever it felt exceptionally good... Oh how he couldn't wait to get Hyde back beneath him to show him everything that he missed... It was sure to get him well stimulated.

"Mnnn... Hyde..." The angel pulled him op and towards a steamy lip lock, his tongue slipped into his lovers mouth as his hands work on Hyde's jeans. Getting them unfastened he rolled him back to the bottom, trailing down his body until he reached his hips. Happily he kissed the area before pulling down his jeans and kissing a trail downwards. He kissed his way back up the smooth legs, nipping and marking as he went, until finally he reached his throbbing member. Slowly he took him into his mouth, making sure he went slow with his teasing.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:49 am

Hyde was happy to find that Takuya had reacted very well to his teasing. Of course he wasn't really expecting teasing of his own. He didn't really know what to do; his body twitched when Takuya moved back up his legs but when he went down on him...

"Oh Heaven...Takuya, you tease...no fair..." The angel was going so slow! Oh man...this wasn't fair. Heaven he wanted more.

"Please...Takuya...I want you. More..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:39 am

"Please...Takuya...I want you. More..."

Takuya moaned around him in response, picking up his pace and taking in more of him. Hyde wanted him, wanted this... That alone was great... Pulling away from him, he moved back up his body, they're erections rubbing as he did so. His head nuzzled into his neck as he took some skin into his mouth, sucking on it to leave a mark.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?" He whispered softly in his ear before sucking the lobe into his mouth. His tone was soft and loving, but it was also meant to tease and make him ask for more... Which he would give regardless to what his answer was.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:58 am

It seemed Takuya was intent on making him beg. But Hyde didn't get any other words out before the angel was back up his body...and still teasing him. His hips rocked upward into his arousal as his own brushed passed it.

"Yes...I do..." His arms wrapped around Takuya as he scratched down his back. His ears and neck were sensitive enough without the storm...but with it...

"You've done this to me before haven't you...during a storm?" Or had this happened everytime there was a storm? He didn't care...Takuya was what he wanted. Runaway and find something very wonderful. Why hadn't he done this last year?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:07 am

Takuya nodded as he kissed his cheek, leaning to the side to dig through his drawers for some lube. Finding some, he came back, "I have... And I hope to continue doing a long time after this..."

The angel undid the cap and moved back down his slender body, pouring some of the gel into his hand and spreading it over his fingers. Though he'd love to just bury himself inside, preparation always came first. He didn't want to hurt him, though it would seem as though he'd already been with somebody else. He'd never hold that against him though, he loved him too much to do that.

Kissing his hip, he slid the first finger in, moving slow in case Hyde would be uncomfortable. Upon adding the second finger though, he moved to kiss Hyde. If the Angel below him was going to moan, he wanted to be as close as possible to hear it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm

That possiblity seemed highly probable. "I don't think you have to worry about that..." The angel let Takuya prepare him. He wasn't used to it but he adapted quickly. He hissed a little when the second finger was added. He ignored it though in favor of the kiss. Takuya was taking great care to not make him uncomfortable. It wasn't until a third finger was added that he pulled away with a gasp. That was new.

"What was that?...ah...that..." Takuya had hit whatever that was again. Taka had never made that sensation happen...what was Takuya hitting. He felt a little dumb for asking about it but..he really liked it. It sent a shiver of pleasure through him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Takuya grinned into his neck, "What? This?" His fingers moved in again to rub his prostrate relentlessly, he loved feeling the other move beneath him. "Your prostrate..." He whispered before taking some of the flesh on Hyde's neck into his mouth and marking him. Everyone, even Hyde's parents, was going to know that this Angel was his and no one else's. The beautiful man bellow him was more than old enough to take care of himself... So there was no reason why they couldn't be together now. Hyde wanted him and he wanted Hyde. No stupid therapy was going to destroy that...

"I wont let them take you from me..." Takuya spoke softly against his neck as he moved back up to kiss him. Only this kiss had been much different than any other kiss they'd shared since Hyde first showed up. This one had a lot of feeling back it, feelings he didn't know Hyde shared with him. Maybe in time he'd know.

Pulling his fingers from Hyde, he grabbed the lube again and put some more in his hand, this time coating himself. Takuya put himself at his lover's entrance as he gazed into his eyes, "Are you sure this is what you want?" He had to be sure, that this wasn't just some trick or he was going off what his dreams were...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:45 am

His prostrate huh? That was a wonderful little bundle of nerves then because the feeling he was getting from it... "Takuya...they never did..." His entire life he had been waiting and dreaming. He didn't know that Takuya was what he waiting for but he dreamed of him every night. Taka hadn't been what he was waiting for...Hyde had realised that after they had sex. But this...this felt right. From the moment he'd kissed Takuya in the rain. The fingers were gone and it was replaced by something so much bigger.

"I'm sure...just...go slow at first. I'm kinda new at this..." Only had sex once before so he knew it would hurt. But he was no where near expeirenced enough to quickly adapt to the pain he knew that was coming.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Takuya nodded and kissed him softly as he slowly started to push in... Heaven did it feel good. Hyde was tight and warm, he'd missed him so much... He moaned quietly as he pulled back, looking into his lovers eyes for the sign to go on. The Angel would never do anything without his okay first, especially since he said he was still new to this.

Leaning back down he kissed a small comforting trail down Hyde's neck as he waited for his consent.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum