Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Said...

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

They Said... Empty They Said...

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:42 am

Hyde was 96 and walking out of his therapy session. This was so stupid. So he liked guys…that was a bad thing apparently. He had dreams about this one guy all the time…didn’t know why but he was there. They were always doing stuff in his dreams too. Whether it be sitting by this koi pond or in bed doing other things…it was always him and this guy. Every now and then two other angels would come in. they were his friends he supposed. But man did his parents freak when he said something about them.

That’s why he was here. Ever since then he had become very withdrawn. He barely talked anymore and was constantly looking at his feet. His parents and psychiatrist had successfully smashed his self esteem. Liking guys was bad. Very, very bad. He was supposed to marry a nice angelic girl and have kids and provide for a family. But Hyde didn’t want that…he wanted to just be himself. Gay and all…but no. his parents weren’t going to let that happen. They told him never to tell anyone either. It was a disgrace, they said. He’d be shunned, they said…he would never be treated the same, they said. So he kept his mouth shut and head down…which might be how he ended up bumping right into someone…
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

They Said... Empty Re: They Said...

Post  Takuya Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:52 am

Takuya had been simply strolling down the street for the first time in weeks, he never got out as much after Hyde and Emi passed away. Occasionally he'd visit Miku and Kanon, but that was even rare. He just missed his lover way too much... now he could easily relate to how Kanon had felt when waiting for Miku...

While lost in his own thoughts he crashed right into someone, knocking them to the ground, "Heaven! I'm so sorry... I should watch where I'm--" Takuya had been helping the other up when he caught a glimpse of his face, it was Hyde... Dear lord it was Hyde. His insides were doing flips at the sight of the other Angel. It had been 96 years, his face was a pleasant sight to sore eyes... Except for the fact that he didn't look too happy.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you... Are you okay?"

Last edited by Takuya on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:35 am

Hyde started to say it wasn’t a problem when he saw the man he bumped into. Him. It was him. He was real!?!

”Uh…it’s okeh…” Two seconds later he heard his mother’s stern voice. His father’s hand was on his shoulder too.

”I’m so sorry Takuya-san, my son doesn’t pay attention to where he’s walking. Apologize for staring, Hyde. Now!” He looked up and simply muttered a soft sorry. He started to stare though, taking in every detail of the angel that visited his dreams almost every night.

“Stop staring Hyde, it’s rude. We apologize for the inconvenience sir.” Hyde’s father had also apologized for him. Heaven this man was going to think him a child.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:45 am

Takuya only smiled softly at Hyde, until his parents came out and started hounding him. Controlling much?

"It's fine, he's not doing anything wrong. I'd stare too, I don't come out much." Something he didn't like being well known, people usually did tend to stare. Which was unnerving since some Angels actually tried to start something more than idle conversation.

Looking to Hyde's parents, he arched an eyebrow, "Really, is there any reason you be so harsh to him?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 am

Hyde looked up at him and smiled a little. His parents had reason enough…for them anyway. ”Forgive us Takuya but our son has a problem with staring…we’re trying to break him of rude and unbecoming habits.” Like liking guys…

“We are sorry for taking your time Takuya-san. Excuse us, let’s go Hyde.” His father was trying to get him to move. This guy had to be important then if they really didn’t want him knowing. Well he didn’t care anymore. The guy was in his dreams all the time. There had to be a reason why.

”May I ask you a question Takuya?”
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:36 am

Hyde's parents were jittery and very controlling to say the least... He didn't like them a bit.

Shifting his weight onto his other leg he glanced Hyde over, he seemed perfectly fine other than so confidence was a bit low... And he left his father speak for him, but he was almost sure that that wasn't by choice...

His parents were quick to dismiss themselves and their son and were trying to get away, like it was a bad thing that someone had just talking to their son... ”May I ask you a question Takuya?”

"Hm? Sure, how can I help?" He'd love it if he could take over Hyde's "sessions" But more than likely his parents wouldn't go for it. Even though most would kill for a chance to have their kids examined by him. He was the best their was to offer... But he'd settle for just answering Hyde's questions on the side of the road.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:53 pm

"Do you like guys?" It was a simple question. He wanted to know how much like his dream the real angel was. He wanted to know...had to know. His parents however weren't so thrilled with the question. But it was also to show that being gay wasn't a disease and even some of the highest people liked their own sex.

"Hyde! You don't ask such things to people. Especially such private things...please forgive him Takuya...he has yet to learn proper manners apparently." The blonde didn't care what his parents said. He was focused on Takuya and his answer.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:15 am

"Do you like guys?"

Takuya could have fallen over laughing right there, the look on his parents faces were priceless. But they had also burst in before he could properly answer. Giving them a stern glance that demanded them to be quiet his attention returned to Hyde, his facial features softening greatly.

He offered him a soft smile, "In answer to your question, yes." With the guy in front of him actually... The reaper put a comforting hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, they can't control you forever."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:39 am

So he did like guys...good. So he wasn't so different. His parents weren't thrilled about the answer...and decided to leave. "That's quite enough. Come along Hyde, we're late for lunch." With that his parents moved to leave...Hyde wasn't so sure.

"Tell them that. They'll try to control me forever...even tried giving me these pills so I wouldn't dream. That's what cause all this...I talk in my sleep." He looked up at Takuya and smiled a little...he had one other question.

"May I ask you another question Takuya-san?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:00 am

Takuya shook his head at his parents, closed minded simpletons... That was the problem with most Aristocratic Angels, they were to stuck up on their high horse to care about anyone else but they're own personal image. His attention returned to Hyde as he spoke... Oh how he'd love to just steal him away right now...

He made sure his parents were out of earshot before he spoke, "Theres not a thing wrong with you... The good news is though, that you'll be able to leave in a few years ne?"

"May I ask you another question Takuya-san?" Smiling he tucked his hands into his pockets, "Sure."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:33 am

"Hopefully...I doubt it though...um...if I have a-any questions...about guys..." It was an awkward question but he didn't really know how to ask. His parents were still walking, though slowly...they wouldn't really leave him. They were too worried about what he was going to do. That he would somehow disgrace them.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:37 am

"Mmhm, here." Reaching further into his pocket, he pulled put his wallet and a pen. Jotting down his number and address for the other. Carefully handing it to him, "I'm home most of the time, but you better catch up with your parents before they freak out on you..."

Though he really didn't want to let Hyde walk away so easily. He knew he had to... The younger Angel would come to him if it was meant to be.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:50 am

Hyde smiled adn accepted the piece of paper with gratitude. He would have someone to talk to about this. Someone that wasn't going to try to fix it.

"Thank you Takuya-san...you really are as nice as you are in my dreams." The blonde's eyes widened at his words and he dropped the paper. He did NOT just say that outloud...with a blush covering his face he ran bsck to his parents, leaving the paper behind. Well that went real well. Yeah right. How could he have screwed that up so quick!?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:57 am

Takuya froze at those words, dreams? Hyde had been having dreams about him? It was... almost to good to be true actually. So that's why he acted so weirded out when he'd first bumped into him... No wonder.

Sighing, he bent down and grabbed the piece of paper, wondering if Hyde would be able to find him without it...

~One year later~

A whole year had gone by and he hadn't seen a trace of Hyde... Hopefully his parents hadn't completely shattered him. He was too good for that.

Walking through his house, he glanced outside. A storm was coming in... and his front porch would be the best place to watch it. Grabbing a throw blanket, he headed towards his front door.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:19 am

He ran away. No choice...that shock therapy was just too much. Hyde didn't know where he was going but it seemed familiar to him. Like he'd been in the neighborhood before. That was impossible but he didn't care. It felt familiar and that's what counted. The clouds were getting dark and he had to find somewhere to stay...he couldn't go home...he just couldn't. Hyde sat on a porch step as he tried to decide what to do. He had a good view of the sky too so he knew how fast the storm was coming.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Takuya opened his door and found a surprise on his front porch. There, on the steps, sat Hyde. A very upset Hyde, but Hyde none the less. Smiling to himself he took a step, "Hyde?"

Stepping closer to the younger Angel, he sat down next to him, offering his throw blanket to him, "What happened?" He already knew it had to do with his parents, but this must have just pushed too far for him to run at random and just happen to land at his doorstep.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:36 pm

Hyde jumped at the sound of a voice. He looked up and just about ran. There was Takuya...he'd stopped on Takuya's doorstep. Crap! The angel looked down and away as the other offered the blanket.

"Nothing, just my parents. They were trying some new shock therapy and I didn't like it...I-I was just walking to clear my head is all...speaking of, I should g-get going....um...sorry about...about what I said last year. It was rude of me..." Hyde was extremely nervous about the angel. He was still in his dreams but he wasn't sure how Takuya had taken finding out that he was in Hyde's dreams...very vivid dreams too. Plus he didn't know what Takuya would do if he found out Hyde ran away.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:45 pm

"Theres a storm coming in, it's not safe to wander at night in a storm. The clouds shift... Never know when you could just fall through..." Takuya paused to look at him momentarily, sighing he leaned back on his palms. Thunder sounded off in the distance, and was shortly followed by lightning, the flash lighting up all of Heaven.

"You ran away didn't you?" The angel allowed his wings to slip out and relax behind him. It wasn't hard to read Hyde, it never had been for him. He could read him as easy as he could a book... "About last year, I wasn't offended, just surprised. No need to apologize."

The wind started picking up and lightly blew his hair around his face, he did nothing to stop it though, he rather enjoyed the feeling.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:20 am

Takuya knew...how did he know. "Am I that easy to read? I just got fed up with my parents thinking I was defective or something. They were trying this new therapy where I had to masturbate and when I-I reached my climax they showed all these images of girls. Then I had to keep masturbating a half hour after I had my orgasm...it's not right. So I ran..." Hyde looked down at the ground. At least Takuya wasn't mad about what he said last year.

"Well you took better than I would've. I would've freaked. Knowing some strange angel had dreams like that about me..." Hyde got a chill from the wind picking up and wrapped his wings around himself to stop the cold air picking up.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:38 am

The Angel couldn't help but to chuckle a bit, all of that was rubbish. They're therapy practices now-a-days just weren't right. Standing he crossed his arms, but not before noticing Hyde's shiver. Taking the blanket, he wrapped it around the younger Angel, wings and all.

"Well it'd be a bit immature of me to get my feathers in a twist over it... But anyways... It wont do you any good to go about wandering in this storm since you've left home." His hands gave Hyde's shoulders a gentle squeeze before stand up all the way. He took a few steps to the side and looked out over his yard, "Your more than welcome to stay here, maybe we can work on your questions ne?"

Takuya smiled a bit as he leaned against one of the beams on his porch. He found himself wanting to cry... that single touch to Hyde let him in on what his one time lover was feeling. It was painful... Blinking, he turned back to his door, "I'll be inside, come in when you're ready."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:53 am

Hyde nodded but continued looking out at the storm. He had been with Takuya so many times in his dreams that it was hard to imagine the real one being there...he had so many questions. The storm started to pick up and the younger angel ran inside with the blanket wrapped around him. He liked storms, just not alone. But before he could go anywhere he noticed the koi pond in Takuya's back yard...

"You have a koi pond?...um...this is going to sound weird but I've dreamt of that koi pond before." He knew the angel had to think he was crazy and Hyde wouldn't blame him if he did. But the other was so beautiful and stunning...he couldn't stay away. He didn't want to ruin it but he had to get everything in his head sorted out. And he knew that the older angel could help.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:18 am

He smiled, gazing out at his pond, "Yes, it's my favorite place." Years ago anyways... Back when his Hyde was still alive. Sitting on his couch, he looked up to the younger boy. "If you don't mind, could I ask about these dreams? If you don't want to talk you don't have to."

Relaxing he continued his gaze upon Hyde, "Since you're here, feel free to ask all the questions you want."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:37 am

Takuya's favorite place...he knew that. He wanted to know about his dreams...oh boy. Hyde sat down in the chair and sat cross legged. He might as well get comfy for this one. "Well for the longest time I can remember you've been in my dreams. We were doing all sorts of stuff. Sitting by that koi pond, eating dinner, cuddling in a love seat while watching storms...and sometimes other things...but sometimes there would be other people too. Like this dream I had a few weeks ago. It was you and me and these two others on a picnic. There was a little girl near by too.

"She had dark hair like one of the two guys and the other one had blonde hair like me. I don't know who they are but they're in my dreams sometimes too...the little girl isn't always there though. Sometimes she's older sometimes not. I don't know. But you are always there, without fail. It wasn't until I saw you last year that I knew you actually existed. I thought you were just someone my mind made up to help me find my way...to help me figure out who I was."
Hyde finished his story looking at the carpet. This entire place seemed familiar but he knew he'd never set foot in the building.

"Um...w-would it be okeh if I stayed here tonight?" He didn't want to go out in the storm and Takuya had been nice so far...so why night?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:51 am

Takuya nodded at everything Hyde said, yeah... that was all when Miku was still alive as a Hybrid. Emi was still just a child... "The girl, her name was Emi. The other two are her parents, Kanon and Miku..." He smiled at the memory, "Heaven that was forever ago..."

The Angel pondered on the idea for a moment, till it came to him, Hyde may remember Emi, "Actually, you've met Emi. You were about... oh late fifties or so. In the hospital? Do you remember?" He could still remember when she told him Hyde had been reborn, he'd marched right to the hospital because eh didn't believe it. But like always, Emi was right... He missed her terribly, it had been thirty-eight years since she'd passed. Even now she was sorely missed.

Sighing he closed his eyes, not really even noticing that he'd rambled on like a crazy man himself, how odd would it be to have all the answers to everything you've every pondered or dreamed about right in front of you?

"Um...w-would it be okeh if I stayed here tonight?"

"Hm? Oh of course, there's plenty of guest rooms or other places you can sleep. Make yourself at home."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:23 am

Fifties? "That nice girl that came to cheer me up while she was in the hospital. She was just down the hall from me...had a broken wing if I remember correctly. Didn't she-oh...sorry. She was nice." He didn't even realise what Takuya had said. His dream had actually happened. Hyde was preoccupied with the sleeping situation.

"Thank you...but I'm not much for guest rooms. Makes me feel like I'm a hotel or an inn or something..." He would much rather sleep with Takuya in his bed, though that was highly doubtful.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum