Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healthy Again

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Healthy Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Healthy Again

Post  Takuya Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:23 am

Takuya grinned and put more gel into his hand, "What can I say..." He took Hyde's erection and stroked it, coating it evenly while also applying pressure, "You've rubbed off on me..."

The angel nipped and sucked at his lover's neck affectionately. Nine days had been too long... He'd have to tell Hyde to tackle him and rape him if it ever happened again... Moaning softly, he put Hyde at his entrance, nudging against him to show he was more than ready.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Healthy Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Healthy Again

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:33 am

Hyde slowly pushed into Takuya…oh that was a sensation he wouldn’t soon forget. The vibrator and his lover’s tightness….oh so wonderful. He moved out and slowly pushed back in until he found little resistance. Looking into the angel’s eyes, he kissed him.

”I love you…” Never again would they go nine days without this…or at least cuddling. But he was going to make sure that Takuya remembered this too. Oh yes. His lover wouldn’t be forgetting this anytime soon either.

(end)
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum