Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healthy Again

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Healthy Again Empty Healthy Again

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:14 am

Hyde had been sick in bed...well more like forced into bed but Takuya was only looking out for him. Still it was a bit surprising to see little Emi coming into the room. "Well hi there...what are you doing up here Emi?"

"Dad and Uncle Takuya are talking about Daddy. You're sick." Yeah...yeah he was.

"Always sharp. What are you going to do today? Heal me?" Oddly enough, that's what she did. Emi took away his sickness and then smiled.

"Alright, smarty pants. Go tell Uncle Takuya I want to see him." With a hug and a giggle she skipped out. Within a few moments Takuya was back up with him. Hyde felt bad. He was almost fifty...and it started to show it a bit. But Takuya didn't seem to hold it against him. Until recently though. It had been a few weeks since they'd done anything. Hyde somehow thought that he was starting to disgust Takuya. The hybrid's mind was still not wanting to believe that was true.

"Hey...there's something that I've been wanting...something I haven't been able to have in a few weeks. Can I? Or do you need to get back to Kanon and Emi?" The blonde's hands searched out Takuya's hips as he pulled his lover closer to him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Healthy Again Empty Re: Healthy Again

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Takuya hurried up the stairs and entered to see Hyde sitting up on the end of the bed and looking completely better. He'd have to do something special for Emi on Sunday for sure. With a smile he walked over to his lover and gazed at him with the same eyes he had twenty-five years ago. No matter how old or how sick Hyde got he would always love him, recently though he'd just been concerned about him and his job was always stressful.

"It's great to see you're feeling better," He leaned to give him a quick kiss, "You remember what you said about Emi? You were right. She's a reaper and she let Miku go. They met him in the park today..."

Hyde's hands moved to his hips as he talked, shortly after suggesting an idea to him. The angel grinned and pushed his lover back on the bed, crawling over him as he did. "Hyde... If Emi could let you be reborn... Would you do it? Please... I have to know... I'll be training her soon and she could send you like she did Miku." Takuya captured his lips before he could answer, nipping at his lower lip as he pulled away, "I don't want to lose you forever... Not when I know its possible for you to come back."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Hyde looked at Takuya as he was pushed back. Would he be reborn if possible? ”Yes…if I knew I was coming back to you, yes I would. I wouldn’t even care if I was a demon…so long as I had your life span so we would be able to actually live together. I don’t want to come back only to die on you again in eighty years.” He looked into Takuya’s eyes and noticed how Takuya looked at him and sighed moving out from under him and sat up.

”Now…are you going to stop worrying over me and just…take me while you still have me?”
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Takuya smiled down at him, "You're too perfect to become a Demon..." He leaned down to kiss him softly, Hyde however was focused on his eyes and must have saw something he didn't like. The hybrid moved from beneath him and sat back up. Confused, he turned himself to sit next to his lover, laying his head calmly on his shoulder.

”Now…are you going to stop worrying over me and just…take me while you still have me?”

The angel lifted his head and kissed his cheek, "If thats what you want then yes... I'm sorry I've been so worried... I love you..." Takuya kissed down his neck, leaving little marks as he did so.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Hyde looked at Takuya and couldn’t help but wonder why Takuya was so worried lately. ”It’s something you should want too…I know my body isn’t as good as it was when we met but…look. Takuya I love you, and you know I do. But you worrying over me like this and then not even cuddling lately…it makes me wonder if you’re waiting for me to die or something and well…it makes me feel more like your father than your lover.”
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:58 pm

The angel moved to the floor before Hyde and looked up at him, "Hyde... The way I love you has never changed... I would never just wait for you to die... I don't want you to die... The idea of having to wait one hundred years to ever touch you again kills me. And I get scared... I don't mean to worry or pull away... I love you so much." Takuya kissed a trail up to his shoulder, then up to his ear, where he whispered softly, "And I assure you... You're nothing like my father. I would never do any of these things if you were..." He nipped his lobe affectionately before pulling away to look at him.

"Let me prove it to you... Let me love and make love with you..." The brunette kissed him softly, waiting for Hyde to accept or reject him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Hyde looked at Takuya with a small smile on his lips. At least he knew Takuya didn't want him to leave. One hundred years was a long time. "Well that's good...I don't think I could face you if you thought about me like your father. What do you think I've wanted all week?" The blonde grinned and pulled Takuya into a kiss as he fell backward on the bed. Though he was about fifty, he aged very gracefully and was stronger than he looked.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Takuya moaned into the kiss, moving Hyde up further on the bed easily. Even with his love being close to fifty he still looked beautiful to him, age was never an issue with him. Besides, his lover still acted like he was twenty, your as old as you feel right?

His hands slipped under the Hybrids shirt and ghosted over his skin, still smooth... With a soft groan, he broke their kiss and started to remove his shirt, kissing the newly exposed skin as he went.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Hyde let out a soft sigh when Takuya started to run his hands over his skin. He willingly allowed his shirt to be removed and moaned when he felt those soft lips on his skin. His hands found Takuya's hair and wound the slender digits the soft locks. It seemed like forever since his lover had touched him. Nine days. Nine days without cuddling, sex, or anything to hint toward it either. The most they had done was a few kisses. In all honesty Hyde was going nuts from the lack of contact. He knew Takuya was getting stressed with his job and increasingly worried about him with every passing year.

"...Takuya."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:06 am

His lips found a nipple as Hyde said his name, only serving to make him want to pleasure him more to hear more of that voice. Playfully he nipped the sensitive flesh and then moved to the other to give it equal treatment.

Takuya could feel his lovers growing erection easily through his thin sleeping pants. He smirked deviously as he trailed down to his slender hips, his hand running over the bulge. To say that Hyde was more than eager would have been an understatment... Well he'd just have to fix it. Curling his fingers around his pants, he pulled them down slow and teasingly until they were completely gone. Takuya made sure to leave a mark on his smooth inner thighs before taking all of Hyde in his mouth, deep throating him to try and give his lover as much as he could. His tongue moved along the bottom of his shaft as he purred against him.

His hand soon replaced his mouth as he moved to claim Hyde's lips, the man would always be his and he'd always belong to him. He could only hope that it would be the same when he was reborn.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:06 am

Hyde's breath hitched as he felt his pants graze over his already hardened cock. Takuya was very easy to fantasize about...especially when he hadn't had contact in over a week. Once the clothing was gone the angel went down on him. A moan escaped him at the feeling of being totally taken in.

"Oh God...Takuya..." Wonderful...perfect...how was it that Takuya always knew what to do to him? He arched up a little when Takuya switched to his hand and kissed him. His tongue came out to venture into the angel's mouth.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:23 am

Takuya's tongue met Hyde's, wrestling playfully with the others. Why had he ignored him for a week? He still couldn't come up with a logical answer... But it didn't matter, all that did matter was that he had him now and was making up for it. And that he would continue to do until Hyde's last day.

Without breaking their kiss, he rolled them closer to the night stand, but also put Hyde above him. He loved when the other took advantage of the control and explored him. Even after so long the other always found something new. But while he waited for his lover to act, his hand was going through his dresser to find the lube, something they would definitely be using later.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:54 am

Hyde found himself above Takuya...goody. He slipped away from his lips as he undid Takuya's shirt. It wasn't often Takuya wore a button up shirt but he had today. His lips made contact with each inch of skin that every button exposed. His tongue came out to play with the angel's bellybutton when the buttons got to there. He didn't bother to take the shirt off...he just moved down to a hip bone and made sure to leave a nice mark on the prominent bone.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:13 am

Takuya moaned softly as his shirt was undone, he really should wear this type of shirt more often... It always served to turn him on more when they did these things.

His breathing hitched as Hyde started marking his hip, he could feel his cock straining against his pants, eager to be free. "Mnn... Hyde..." The Angel pushed his hips upwards against his lover, the material was going to drive him insane if it wasn't removed soon.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:54 am

Hyde smiled to himself as he started to unbutton Takuya's pants and kissed the skin that lay just underneath the zipper. Not quite Takuya's erection but very close. He pulled the jeans off while kissing down a leg. He didn't bother kissing up the other leg though. He was more interested in kissing the angel's pelvic bone, slowly moving toward his prize.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:07 am

"Hyde... You tease..." The areas he was givign special attention to were overly sensitve and only made him harder.Takuya's whole body trembled with excitement and need with his touches. He wanted more of him... Heaven did he want more. But He would wait and let Hyde dom him. He liked the feeling, this way he was completely in his lover's control.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:53 am

"I'm the tease? Takuya how many showers did you take in the last nine days? How many times did you sleep in a towel while not cuddling and making me think you didn't want to so I stayed away?...Takuya you drove me nuts this past week..." Hyde started to stroke Takuya as he still kissed the surounding area. Why not tease him a bit before having him?

Last edited by Hyde on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:12 am

"Hn... True... You win..." Hyde could punish him any way he saw fit, it was only fair after what he'd put his through.

Takuya moaned at the soft touches as he moved beneath his boyfriend, trying to get more contact. All the teasing... though he deserved it, was going to cause things to be very hot very fast between them... He loved it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:54 pm

"I always win...Takuya...I want to do something..." He wanted to fuck Takuya, but he wanted something in him too...they had a little collection of toys but rarely used them. Why not tonight? He found Takuya's left nipple and swirled his tongue around it before sucking hard on the little nub.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:49 pm

It was true... any disagreement or discussion they got into, Hyde always won. It wasn't a bad thing though, he liked being wrong. It made him feel normal unlike the hundreds of years he spent always being right.

His chest arched towards his mouth as Hyde started sucking harder, causing him to moan, "I'm all yours, whatever you want we'll do..." The angel had a feeling he was going to be topped, but that his lover also wanted to add a bit of a kink into the mix.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:57 pm

"Do you remember that blue vibrator we have?...could we use that on me, so I can have you?" Hyde was flush against Takuya's body. Every part of them was touching and he knew it was going to get Takuya to agree. Like he would refuse him anyway.

"What do you think? How does that sound to you?" The blonde grinded into his angel beneath him as he whispered the question in his ear.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:28 am

Takuya moaned Hyde's name as their nude bodies touched each other, Heaven did he love this man... He knew exactly what to do to get him to bend to his will, it was a major turn on. Not that Takuya would ever be able to say no to such an enticing offer. To be fucked but to also have his lover trembling in ecstasy sounded erotic and pleasurable.

Moaning again he pressed up into the grinding to get more from it, "Sounds sexy... And it makes me want you to let you have me even more..." He nudged his hips against him as he caught his lovers lips.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm

"Good..." Hyde got up and went to retrieve the toy and lubricant. That was needed; it was on the bed though so he didn't have to find it. He was going to have Takuya prepare him and put in the vibrator before doing the same to the angel. Slowly he started to open the bottle and held it out for Takuya, while busying his lips with his lover's collarbone and neck. He was overly frustrated from lack of contact for more than a week. If it happened again he would likely tackle Takuya and remind him of himself. But he understood the time requirements that Takuya's job had. A few days weren't a problem. But nine days of not even cuddling had never happened...not even during the war.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:44 am

Takuya took the bottle and spread some of the gel on his fingers, gently he laid Hyde back and inserted a single finger. His finger moved in and out slowly as the added the second and shortly after a third finger, he wanted to pleasure his lover as much as he could. He was going to make sure that this was mind blowing for both of them... Pulling away, he took the vibrator and coated it slightly. Putting it at Hyde's entrance he switched it on, leaning down to kiss him as he pushed it in.

Now he moved them to where Hyde was above him and gave him the lube. His hips pushed up enough for their erections to brush against each other. Leaning up, he caught his earlobe in his mouth, sucking to eagerly before whispering, "I need you... Fuck me... Hyde..." His words were soft and breathy on his ear, it was sure to drive him up the wall.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:06 am

Hyde groaned when the fingers came in…oh it felt good…and that vibrator! Why didn’t they employ that tool more often was beyond him. He felt himself move and felt the bottle in his hand…he even felt Takuya’s lips on his ear. But it was his words he felt the most.

”My, my, my…my angel has gotten naughty.” The hybrid opened the bottle and prepared Takuya in the same sensual manner the other had prepared him. He didn’t want to put the lubricant on himself though…no. He wanted to feel Takuya’s hands on him once more before taking him. He was nearly fifty but his soul and heart were both still very young…at least in spirit anyway. He handed the bottle back to Takuya, knowing the angel would understand. Nine days of nothing and now…now he was getting a lot of things.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum