Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales from Dusk City

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tales from Dusk City - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales from Dusk City

Post  Maya Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 am

"Lollipops? I love lollipops." Maya was beaming. The food was great, the company even better. He was having the time of his life. This was what freedom was. If only every moment of his life could be like this. It was pure happiness.

"Why wouldn't I pick something just to please yo? You've been so kind to me AND you saved my life. Those bloodsuckers would have destroyed me."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 pm

"True they would have but I would have saved you even if it hadn't been you. As for why not, I won't really be watching the movie. I'll be drawing or painting most likely. I want you to enjoy your night too little wolf." Kanon smiled as they finished eating. His mother did indeed bring them dessert. Her knew how to make cakes and pies excellently. The pest he'd had was her triple chocolate delight, which she brought over to them.

"Here's dessert boys and I packed up some sweets for you two too. Dai here's your taffy and creams and Maya I was not sure what you would like so I put all kinds in there. There's the taffy, the creams, the peanut butter balls, the lollipops of assorted flavors, and of course the wonderfully traditional truffles. Let me know what you like best and I can get you just that next time if you like. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again. Daisuke seems to quite enjoy your company." Ayumi smiled at both boys and hugged her son. They were quite close and weren't afraid to show it.

"Thank you for lunch mom. I'll come by later this week to help with inventory." The female wolf nodded and watched the pair leave.

"She really is trying to stuff you isn't she? Have you decided the movie you want to watch?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Maya giggled and blushed when Dai called him 'little wolf'. He didn't know why that got to him. It was adorable, though. The food was great and then, suddenly, dessert. Maya was excited and stuffed his already full belly. He was so content. Everything was good. When Dai's mom brought him a box of sweets, he jumped up and hugged her.

"Thank you so much!" He loved sweets and anyone who would give him sweets was a friend. They walked out, Maya hugging onto his box of sweets with a goofy grin.

"We'll watch something funny. Then it will keep you smiling." He couldn't stop smiling and he wanted Dai to feel just as happy. This was like a moment out of a dream and Maya never wanted to wake up. Dai was just...perfect.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Dai was laughing at Maya's happiness and slung his arm around the man. "You are going to be my mother's favorite customer if you keep that up!" The Romanian nuzzled Maya's cheek a little before letting go and walking next to him. A funny movie huh?

"What movie were you thinking of? Hangover? Hangover Part 2, which I still have to watch sometime, ooo! We could watch Grown ups. That was a good movie...huh, I guess I do watch movies more then I think I do." The red head shrugged as the pair walked into a video store to scout out a movie.

"What to watch...what to watch...I shall follow you in your hunting."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Dai was close and nuzzled against him. Maya's heart fluttered a little. He liked having Dai close. He smiled and stuck close to him as they entered the video store.

"Let's get that one, then." he giggled, taking Dai's hand and leading him to the comedy section. He liked seeing Dai's smile. His heart was racing a little, but he just felt right. He wanted to stick close to Dai.

Maya grabbed the movie and headed up to the front to rent it. He so badly wanted to get back to Dai's apartment and see more of his art. Dai was just amazing and Maya was sure that opinion was clear every time he looked at him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Dai followed Maya around and once they were out of the store he took the lead once more. His apartment had a few new abstract paintings that had been inspired by Maya. He was hoping to showcase them in his next exhibit the following month.

"Home sweet home. Would you like something to eat with the movie Maya? You can go ahead and plug it in. I don't mind." He was busy getting them something to drink and maybe making some caramel popcorn.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Maya sighed as they entered Dai's apartment. He felt very comfortable here. He just didn't know why. It felt nice here and smelled so comforting. He looked at the artwork, blushing a little. He was happy that he could inspire Dai's work.

"Sure." Maya would never refuse food.

He put the movie on and was so glad to be sitting on the couch next to Dai to watch it. It was getting late and Maya was getting sleepy, but he so badly wanted to see the sunrise. Too bad he eventually nodded off onto Dai's shoulder. With a soft whimper, he nuzzled against Dai and slipped his hand around Dai's arm. Yes. Very comfortable here.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Dai found himself very cozy next to Maya and was quite excited about it. He knew he shouldn't be getting involved with a wolf when there was so much circling mating with either of them. Things could get ugly, fast. But at the same time he didn't mind the fact. Strange that the thought of mating didn't bother him as much as it once did. He smiled at Maya's sleeping form, moving his arm so Maya could lay down on his lap without being disturbed and pulling a blanket over him. Dai picked up his controller for his game console and played a game till the sun started to rise.

"Maya, Maya wake up. You wanted to see the sun rise...come on." The wolf helped the barely awake blonde up to watch the sun come up over the horizon and greet the city.

"See, beautiful..."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Maya slept very well against Dai. He didn't want to wake up. But Dai pushed him into a sitting position. Rubbing his eyes, Maya stood up and followed Dai to the window to see the sunrise. He gazed out in wonder. Never had he seen anything like this before. It was beautiful and the whole city seemed to glow. Maya smiled and looked over at Dai.

"Thank you..." He leaned in and kissed his cheek. "It's so beautiful."

He looked back out the window and sighed. He was so happy. Dai was just so nice and perfect and here was this amazing sunrise. He looked back at Dai, almost ready to confess his feelings. Would Dai feel the same or just think him silly? Maya was scared to find out. He didn't want to be rejected again.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 am

There was a smile on Dai's face from Maya's amazement at the sunrise. God he was beautiful. The taller man leaned down and kissed Dai on the cheek. Fuck he wasn't inviting. This was not going to go well for him. Not at all. But he felt himself falling just a bit more into Maya before wrapping his arms around his waist.

"You should come over more often and stay...I liked having you here...wanna go back to sleep? You can come lay down in my bed with me if you want. Nothing sexual just sleeping." For now anyway. Dai couldn't promise it would always be like that but for tonight and the immediate future it was. He didn't want to mate just yet. Not unless he was sure Maya was it.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 am

Arms were around his waist and Maya beamed. He loved the idea of going to bed with Dai. His heart was racing, but he felt so right. He hugged onto Dai, still gazing out the window and just content to hold him and be held.

"I like being here." He said, nuzzling against Dai's red hair. "Let's go to bed."

He was still tired and he was more than happy to lay down and cuddle with Dai. It was warm and comforting and Dai was just amazing. How could Maya ever say no? He just knew he wasn't going to want to leave in the morning.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 am

Dai smiled and pulled Maya to his bedroom, curling up with the blonde. God it felt peaceful. He felt...whole. "Definitely have to come over more often..." The older wolf fell asleep easily and found that he was quite happy waking up to Maya's face.

"I could get used to this...maybe...mating wouldn't be so bad if it were to him." Dai shook his head a little and got up to start breakfast and halfway through making it wanted to stop and crawl back in bed. He didn't though. Instead he brought Maya breakfast in bed and woke him up with the delicious looking tray of food.

"Morning, sunshine. Want some breakfast?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am

Maya slept so peacefully. It was far better than any sleep he'd ever had before. In the morning, he was draped over Dai, his bushy blond hair all over the pillows. The smell of food soon filled the apartment and Maya stirred. He wanted sleep, but he could never say no to food. He sat up as Dai came back into the room with food and he smiled.

"Mmm, breakfast." Maya scooted closer to Dai for some food. "Is there some for you?" He wanted to make sure Dai was getting breakfast, as well.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:31 am

Dai adjusted so he was closer to Maya and nodded showing all the food on the plate. "I have enough for both of us. So what do you want to do today little wolf?" The red head started to munch on a strawberry muffin as he watched Maya. The man was so beautiful and if he had been human Dai would have screwed him last night without any hesitation...most likely. Maya deserved better then that but Dai knew if he wasn't a wolf he wouldn't have stopped himself from taking him.

"Maybe we could go running or something?" The pair did go running and started hanging out almost all the time. Maya had another event coming up though and really wanted Dai to be there...so the man got dressed up and went. He met Maya at his mother's bakery and kissed his boyfriend happily.

"Hey beautiful. Ready to go?" He didn't know when they had started dating but somewhere in the past three months they had. Not that he minded. Dai knew he was in love with Maya. Mating was just the only step they hadn't taken...yet.

"So what is this get together about anyway?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:38 am

The past three months had been heaven. Maya had been happier than he'd ever been. Dai was just perfect. and Maya could no longer imagine his life without him. He was deeply in love with the redhead. They spent so much time together. Maya would spend the night with Dai and they would end up just holding each other. No sex. That was something reserved for mating. With wolves, there was no sleeping around. They mated for life. Maya could picture himself mating Dai. He just wondered if the redhead would reject him.

Dai showed up for the event looking perfect as usual. Maya greeted him with a kiss and held his hands. "It's a solstice gathering in the woods. We don't have to stay long, but I have to make an appearance. It means a lot to me that you're coming. I want you to meet my family..."

Maya wanted to introduce Dai as his soon-to-be mate. He bit his lip and held Dai's hand as they walked towards the woods. He was very nervous.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 am

Dai smiled softly and walked with Maya to the woods. His boyfriend didn't often talk about his family. He wondered what they were like. Or if they would like him. On the way over though he decided to bring up the question he'd been dying to ask.

"So after the party would you like to come over and stay the night with me? I mean like, 'stay the night' stay the night...if you were willing to put up with me forever that is. I know it's a crappy way of asking but I never saw myself being in this position much less feeling like this...you don't have to say yes or no right now but will you think about it Maya? I love you and that means forever." Dai not only just asked Maya to mate him but told him loved him too. It wasn't romantic or anything but he knew the weight of the words were received to the taller wolf.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum