Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rough in Gryffndor Tower

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rough in Gryffndor Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: Rough in Gryffndor Tower

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Sirius didn't want to. Remus had brought this on himself. He hated how it felt to know that Remus would rather be alone then take a chance on him. On them. He couldn't not hear the howling. Peter opening the window made it no better. God he needed to see him. Just to make sure he didn't hurt himself. Without thinking Sirius was once again on the move and heading directly toward the Shrieking Shack. His dog form pushed the boards up and he moved into the house. The door to room was closed so he sat there waiting for daylight. When the sun came up and the last strangled scream died down he transformed back and moved into the room.

Remus was passed out from the transformation. So Sirius scooped him up and started to heal his wounds. It didn't take much for them to close up and soon it was all good again...sorta. Padfoot covered Moony up and sat on the bed just waiting...and singing.

"~Don’t break my heart before I give it to you
Don’t tell me no before I ask you to
Don’t say it doesn’t fit before you try it on
There’s too much to lose to be wrong

And it feels like there’s something here
But I wanna see it before it disappears
And if there’s something real between me and you
Well are we both open to

All these possibilities
So many little possibilities
Right in front of us
Close enough to touch
And far enough to have some time to see

All these possibilities
Oh these possibilities
Are written in the stars
We are who we are baby
And I can’t help but think that possibly
There’s possibility

Don’t give me hope if there’s nothing to this
Don’t let me in if you’re not there
What I’m feeling doesn’t happen every day
So baby please play me fair

And it feels like there’s something more
Than those crazy little crushes I’ve felt before
When you move in closer I can feel the rush
And now we’re so close we can touch

All these possibilities
So many little possibilities
Right in front of us
Close enough to touch
And far enough to have some time to see

All these possibilities
Oh these possibilities
Are written in the stars
We are who we are baby
And I can’t help but think that possibly
There’s possibility~

"Yeah...so much possibility that he won't take. One chance. One leap of faith. That was all James wanted me to do and I did. Little did he know Remus wasn't willing to make the leap to meet me...which kind of sucks since Merlin knows things will just be awkward now and he'll go back to avoiding me and pretending he's not. It'd be easier if we were just Moony and Padfoot. Werewolf and grim. Then we'd just be alpha and beta and I could be his without any messy business or anything. We'd just...be. Ha. Yeah right Sirius. Like anything in life is that easy..."
Padfoot didn't realize that he was ranting out loud and to a possibly wide awake Remus. At least he was venting.

"Three years I've been wanting him, wishing for him, dreaming about him...three years and I finally get the guts...oi. Give it up Sirius. You know his choice. Forget it...you aren't going to get anywhere thinking about this anymore..."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Remus howled all night, thrashing at himself in the shrieking shack until all the rage and emotion passed and he fell into unconsciousness. Morning came and he was human again, his clothes torn to shreds and he was covered in wounds and blood.

Sirius was there, healing him and singing to him. Remus awoke, but even his sharp breath didn't seem to pull Sirius from his song, or the rant. Sirius meant what he said. He really did love him. Remus smiled a little, watching as Sirius seemed to go through all the emotions he himself had been feeling. Looks like he wasn't alone, after all.

He sat up and turned Sirius's face, kissing him like he should have so many times before. He kissed him with all the passion and love he could muster. He gripped at Sirius's shirt and stayed close, hoping the kiss said the words he just couldn't. Remus was going nowhere. He needed Sirius and if Sirius meant all of that, well... this just might work. He broke away for air, but he stayed close, looking deep into Sirius's eyes.

"I'm scared because...wolves...we mate for life...this isn't just...Sirius, I want you to understand that if I give you my heart, you have it until I die." He hoped that was what Sirius wanted.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Sirius was pulled out of his ranting by the sound of the bed springs moving and then he found himself in a kiss that lit his world up again. Every sense sung in happiness. The animagus whimpered a little into the kiss as Remus pulled back. Oh, was that what he was worried about.

"You really don't study yourself much do you? Remus I'm your beta. I'm already committed to you. Have been since 5th year. I realized it after what I did to Snape. I love you and I'm not going anywhere. You are stuck with me till death do us part Remus Lupin...I'm already your mate. You just didn't see it yet." The teen smiled as he leaned in and captured Remus' lips again. Every time it felt like his blood was boiling. He never wanted it to stop...not. ever.

"Did you hear the song? I wrote it back in third year when I realized how I felt...I wanted you so much and didn't know how to say it so I wrote the song. I played it to James to see if it was any good but I couldn't sing it to you. I actually haven't sang it to anyone but James and now you."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Sirius smiled and called himself his mate. Sirius loved him and would be his mate. Remus was so happy, his heart was skipping beats. He threw his arms around Sirius and kissed him again. He didn't want to ever leave those lips. It was like he finally had that missing piece of himself. His wonderful, amazing Sirius. He finally had him.

"Yes. I heard the song." He said, pecking his lips and staying close, his eyes locked onto Sirius's. "I've heard you playing the tune many times. I've heard you humming it to me here in my sleep...now I know the words..."

He kissed Sirius again, his hands drifting into his messy hair. this was like a dream come true. It couldn't possibly be happening. No way. It was just too perfect.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Sirius caught hold of Moony and moved him into his lap as he laid down. God he really couldn't believe his luck! Finally! Finally he'd be able to have him. Finally they would be together. "Mmm...I'm going to have to apologize to James. Evil prat was right. Good thing today is Saturday otherwise your Outstandings might drop to Exceeds Expectations. Do you have to go to the hospital wing or can we stay a little longer because Merlin help me Moony I've been waiting years for this moment."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Remus just couldn't stop kissing him. It was just so perfect. They fit together and nothing had ever felt this right. He never knew what it would be like to find a mate. He always figured he would end up alone and yet, here he was with Sirius, too happy to even put into words. He hoped Sirius understood all the emotions he couldn't express in words. Maybe, once he's thought some more, he'd be able to tell him just how happy this moment has made him.

"I'm fine, Padfoot..." He said, still kissing him and pressing against him for more. He didn't know what that entailed, but he wasn't scared anymore. It was Sirius. He was nervous, but Sirius was his protector. Sirius would help him through everything and keep him safe. It was odd, to be nervous and yet not afraid. But that was how Sirius made him feel. That and excited. Very excited. The more Sirius touched him, the better it got. Sirius's hand at his hip earned a soft moan from his lips. Remus never had anyone touch him in an intimate way.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Remus was starting to get all sorts of aroused. Sirius couldn't stop himself from going further with it. Those moans and the way his love's beautiful hazel eyes turned molten gold with arousal gave him a shivering delight unlike any other.

"I like the idea of staying here. Staying here together and warm and-preferably with less clothes on my part. You being naked is quite nice." The dog animagus smirked as he leaned up and nipped at Remus's throat softly. His body was completely zinging with energy now. He wanted to be out of his clothes and doing all sorts of naughty things that would make even James blush.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Remus couldn't help but get aroused. His shirt was but shreds and it fell off him easily. His pants weren't much, either. The bite at his throat made his eyes glow yellow and he pinned Sirius's wrists down with a growl as he bit at Sirius's neck, leaving a dark and very visible mark. His hands slid under Sirius's shirt and scratched at his stomach. Remus gasped, his eyes turning back to hazel.

"I-I'm sorry..." He said, somewhat breathless. "I don't know where that came from..."

He wasn't moving away from him, though, or stopping. His hands were still under Sirius's shirt and his lips at his neck. He wanted this.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 pm

"Ah!...I know where...I don't mind at all either. I'm his mate too. Full moon last night. Your wolf is just a little close to the surface still. He's showing you what to do. Mmm...my guess is he is not going to let his beta take him. Not that I mind." Sirius was arcing up into Remus's hands as he nipped his lover's collarbone.

"Don't think about it Moony...just feel it and let it happen. It's how I always found you. I didn't think about finding you and just let my feet take me to where I needed to go."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Remus was nervous, but the noises of pleasure Sirius made were just too good. He couldn't resist and he didn't want to stop. So he let the wolf take over and guide him. Before he knew it, they were both naked and rubbing against each other, scratching and biting at smooth skin. Sirius felt so good under his fingertips. He reached between them to wrap his fingers around Sirius's erection, wanting to earn more noise from him.

"Am I doing this right?" He whispered at his ear, hoping he was pleasing him. He would do anything for Sirius, especially now that he had him.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:08 am

Once Remus stopped thinking Sirius found he couldn't think either. What his lover was doing was going to drive him crazy. He couldn't do anything but plead for more of it. Who knew Sirius would go all submissive to anyone...well then again he'd always bowed down to Remus. Moony actually asked if he was doing it right?

"Omg, yes! You'd be amazed at how good this feels...I want you Remus. All of you. Keep going my love...you're do-ing everything...p-perfect." Sirius threaded his fingers in the honey locks and griped them tightly as he arced up into Remus' touch. His body was going to combust from how amazing it felt.

"Please. Please Moony. Please. Remus I want you. Now."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:14 am

Sirius made the most delicious noises. It brought out a carnal side of Remus that he couldn't help but let take over. They both were feeling so good. Remus's eyes were still a golden yellow and a growl occasionally passed his lips. He couldn't help it. He just needed Sirius that bad.

"You didn't happen to bring lotion with you, did you? Mmm..." He bit at Sirius's chest, nearly tasting how fast his heart was racing. He kept stroking him, wondering if Sirius would even last that long. Remus never had sex before, but the wolf side of him seemed to know just what to do. He knew how to love Sirius. It was like he knew all along.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 am

Sirius gasped as Remus bit his chest. Fuck he could get rough. Padfoot had forgotten how good it felt to get rough. He couldn't get rough with girls and had only had that one time with a seventh year Ravenclaw a few years ago. The boy hadn't been too rough but definitely firm with him. Remus was far rougher and Sirius couldn't help but find it amazing and very pleasing to his body.

"N-no...I didn't think this would h-happen. There's a spell though..." He whispered the spell to Remus softly as he shuddered from the bites he was getting. He really didn't see this happening and hadn't prepared for it but Merlin he was happy this was really happening. If this was a dream...Sirius was likely to explode when he woke up.

"Fuck you get rough."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 am

Lucky for them, Sirius knew a spell. Remus smirked and muttered the spell so he could start prepping him. He knew what would happen and he didn't want to hurt Sirius too much. His Padfoot was already a panting mess.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, kissing the spot he bit. Sirius would already have a few dark bite marks he'd be wearing for a few days and those scratches would definitely need some essence of Murtlap later. Remus had a good supply for that, though. He was always cut up after a full moon.

Sirius didn't seem like he wanted Remus to stop, so he kept stretching him, adding a second and then a third finger, stretching and curling until Remus's golden eyes knew his body was ready. He pulled his fingers out and muttered the spell again before pushing gently into him, not being as rough as he had been with his bites. Something about finally being one with Sirius made him see stars. He was clinging to Sirius and started to move, wanting so desperately to bring him pleasure.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Sirius gasped when Remus finally entered him. He really didn't expect the tremors that started to run through hm. Moony was inside him. Moony was taking him, claiming him. Moony wanted him and loved him enough to mate him. That was permanent.

"You know, w-when i said you got rough. Mmm...it wasn't a bad thing. Moony don't think i'm fragile. Ah! Yes...like that. Fuck me Remus. Take me. Make me feeel it tomorrow. Ah! Mmm...perfect...angle just a-fuck! Right there." Sirius's fingers dug into Remus' back and his toes curled a little. There were bright as spots in his vision Remus pulled back only to thrust back in at an amazingly blissful pace. This would not be the end of this. Remus was going to find just how badly Sirius had been wanting him. He already knew that this was just the beginning and Sirius Black was going to be insatiable when it came to Remus Lupin.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Remus was actually glad that Sirius was coaching him through this. He wanted to be incredible for him. His eyes may have been golden yellow, but he was still Remus. He still wanted make sure Sirius was enjoying every second.

He thrust into him, using more force and angling as Sirius wanted. The brunet made such beautiful moans. Remus just couldn't get enough. He set a fast pace, gripping hard at Sirius's hips as he moved, his nails digging into his pale skin. Remus bit at his neck again, just not as harshly. It was more lovingly. This was his now. Sirius was his mate. No one else would ever satisfy him. He moaned at his ear, so close to his bliss.

"Siri...Ah!" He came hard, spilling his seed deep inside his love. He was panting as he kept moving, determined to bring him to the edge.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:14 am

Sirius started to move to meet Remus's thrusts, crying out when he felt Remus's release inside him. It took all but two more thrusts to bring him to his own. Padfoot had never felt so alive and aware as in that moment. He felt like he knew everything of Moony and could feel his thoughts and emotions. God he loved this feeling.

"Holy...It's never...been like that." Sirius kissed him passionately. He loved him. God he loved him. The feeling of elation didn't stop when his came down from his high. He still had that subtle feeling of Remus all around him.

"Now I truly am your mate...and we really should go before Poppy comes blowing the door up to see if you're dead or not." He didn't wnat to leave. Merlin knew he didn't but they had to.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:21 am

Sirius kissed him and it didn't matter how breathless he was. He didn't want the kiss to end. He held onto him, their bodies still entwined together. It was just perfect. Absolutely perfect. He needed Sirius by him and now they could share their love and everything else. Remus was grinning ear to ear.

"I know, but...I just don't want to leave this bed." He said, nuzzling against Sirius's neck a little. "You're all mine..."

He just couldn't get over it. But Sirius was right. Soon enough, Remus got up from the bed, and they got dressed. They even walked back to the castle hand in hand. Remus was just glowing. He even pulled Sirius into a dark corner for some kisses before they headed into the Great Hall for breakfast. They both knew was James was going to say.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 am

Sirius couldn't stop the happy glow that surrounded him as they walked into the Great Hall. There were gasps from all tables and the whole hall buzzed with whispers but Sirius just grinned and kissed Remus. The bruises on his neck were already forming and clearly visible. They sat down across from Lily and James who was grinning just like they were.

"Told you! Finally. Maybe I won't have a sad kicked puppy in the summer anymore because really, Padfoot you are the saddest thing when Moony isn't around and you're thinking of him. Moony thank you for finally letting him in because you were depressive too when Pads isn't near. It's ridiculous really that you two haven't noticed it before." James was mocking them slightly but Sirius didn't care.

"Well we figured it out so you can quit calling me a coward."

"You were never a coward Sirius. You were obedient. Remus didn't want anything to ruin the friendship so you never took the step. Get it? You had to fight his dominance which I guess from your neck didn't happen completely."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:39 am

Remus walked into the Great Hall and felt self conscious. They were all looking. Everyone. They all saw the bruises on Sirius's neck and they were whispering about them. He sat down, trying to figure out why that bothered him. Why did it matter to all of the school who got together with who? Why was it anyone's business if Sirius had Remus's bite marks on his neck?

"Stop it, James." He said, somewhat upset. "Why do you always have to mock everyone? Why do you have to say out loud things that are none of your business?"

He didn't know why he was suddenly so protective over his new relationship with Sirius. It was just fragile and very important to him. He looked down at his empty plate, suddenly without any appetite.

"I gotta go." He couldn't sit here if James and Sirius were going to laugh about what happened in the Shrieking Shack. Remus got up and left the Great Hall, heading towards Gryffindor tower. Some extra sleep would help.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:59 am

James looked confused. He wasn't really mocking. Well, he was but it was in a loving way. Sirius watched Remus leave before going after him. He found him up in the tower and came over to him to sit down in front of his new boyfriend.

"Moony? Prongs wasn't meaning anything bad. He was simply stating about how long it took to get us to this point. Don't be angry with him. I'm proud of him for pushing me. I wouldn't have been at the Shack last night otherwise and we, what we have now, it wouldn't be. I'm happy about my hickies. I'm happy you chose me. You have no idea how happy...Moony? Please don't be mad..."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:04 am

Remus was up in the dorm, his stomach growling at him. So he decided to eat some of Sirius's chocolate frogs for breakfast. Turns out he was hungry after all. He was sitting on his bed when Sirius came in. He felt guilty for his outburst, but he was still a little upset.

"I'm not mad. It's just that...this...us..." He sighed. "It's not just a joke. I love you with every piece of myself, Padfoot...I don't want to be around if you and James are going to have the whole sex talk thing like that."

He was looking into Sirius's eyes and he leaned in to press a kiss to his lips. "I'm going to go back to bed. I'm really tired. That might be why I'm grumpy."

Remus smiled and moved to get under the covers. "You're welcome to join me, if you want..."
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 am

Sirius felt bad about how casually they were talking about what happened in the Shack but they had been talking about it for years. They had been talking about him and Remus getting together since who knew when.

Oh...okeh..." Now he felt really bad. Sirius didn't want Remus to be upset with him but when he offered to join him. Padfoot jumped at the chance and curled up with him in bed.

"You know I am sorry about talking about it so casually...it's just James and we've been friends forever and...if you want I won't talk about it with him. It's you and me and no one else has to know about it." Sirius kissed Remus and snuggled into his arms, breathing in his scent. The scent of his mate.

"I love you."
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:21 am

Remus was so happy that Sirius wasn't upset. He felt so much at peace when he felt Sirius climb into bed with him and hold onto him. He turned to face him and he gave him a kiss. "I don't want to hold you back from who you are but...if you're going to talk about it with James...could you at least talk about it some place where you aren't overheard by the whole school?"

He hugged his love and nuzzled against him. Sirius smelled so good and he was warm, so Remus was very comfortable. All the pain from the night before was gone and there was only love. Love for his mate.

"I love you, too, Padfoot." Remus fell asleep in his arms, more at peace than he'd ever felt in his life.
Remus
Remus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:43 am

James had come up on Lily's goading to apologize but found them both asleep in each other's arms on Remus' bed. He didn't wake them but figured he could apologize later for it all. Lily asked why he came down so quick and the animagus explained. At least Sirius was still on good terms with Remus. It would be sad if they ended up breaking up within two hours of dating.

"Somehow I think those two are going to outlast everyone else...don't know why but I think they will. Remus won't give up so long as he knows Sirius is around and Sirius won't stop fighting as long as he has Remus to fight for. Funny. They balance each other out. Who would have thought it...." James knew Sirius wouldn't give up unless he lost everything, most importantly Remus. He knew Sirius could survive without everyone, even if it left him bleeding and heart broken. But Sirius could not live without Remus. He just couldn't. That was proved the year before when the man nearly died from Remus rejecting him after the Snape fiasco.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum