Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrepeatable

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unrepeatable - Page 2 Empty Re: Unrepeatable

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Hizumi smiled softly and nodded. "I had forgiven you that night. When you looked so pained and damaged I knew you understood. I knew you were sorry for what you'd done to me...but I still don't understand why I saved you. I didn't have any obligation or need. It just happened and I have no idea why. Just like today. I needed herbs for something so I got permission to come to Earth but now I don't even know what I needed the herbs for." He was almost laughing at the puzzlement of it all. There was some strange connection between them and he wanted to know why.

"Do you feel it too? That pull like some invisible force?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Hearing Hizumi had forgiven him had lifted a huge weight off Sakito's shoulders. For some reason, he didn't want the angel to be marred by hate. He was too perfect for something like that. Hizumi mentioned the pull and Sakito nodded.

"Yes. I was...leaning against a wall...your name came to my lips and suddenly I started walking...I ended up here." He was just as confused. "I have no idea why, but I just felt the need to walk in this direction. Like someone was directing me here without my knowledge. Is this some angel spell that is put on me?"

He wasn't asking to offend, but just to know. He wanted to know why he was drawn to this field. "Is it the place?"

He looked around. The field was nothing special. No curious signs or anything. The only reduction he pulled from that was that it must be Hizumi himself.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Hizumi looked out at the field. "The only one that would have a clue would be a path seeker. The angels who see the paths. There are two. One sees the path of an angel's life, another sees the path of an angel's heart. The only one I could think of to ask would be Karyu...but I'm not for sure he would know what is happening. I must go though. Raphael will worry greatly if he discovers he can't sense me because you are near. It was good to see you alive Sakito. Perhaps we'll meet again." Without thinking Hizumi hugged the demon and took off to home. He was so lost that it wasn't until he reached the gates did he realize he had even done it.

"Karyu...I think something might be wrong with me. I have never felt such a longing before in my life. Such a strange feeling."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

"You angels are so diverse." He remarked, not meaning it in a bad way. All to demons were good for was chaos. Angels had layers. He wanted Hizumi to stay near, but he did not want to bring the wrath of the arch angel on himself again. Hizumi's hug was warm and...comforting. Sakito had never received a hug before. His heart did a little flip flop and he couldn't explain why it felt so good to be in Hizumi's arms. it ended too soon and the angel was gone.

Sakito felt empty. Lost. Part of him was missing and he couldn't figure it out. A week later, he was resting on Earth in a hotel when his dream turned to the brunet angel. Hizumi was suddenly there, standing over him and smiling. Sakito's dream self reached out to him and pulled him into the bed. Hizumi was giggling and smiling and their lips met in a searing kiss that startled and aroused Sakito to the point of making him jerk awake into consciousness. He was panting in a cold sweat from the intensity of the dream.

"Hizumi..." He didn't know why he spoke the angel's name but...he ached to see his face again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Hizumi had once again found himself wandering the Earth. This time he had consulted with Karyu first and the angel that he had once loved so much told him the truth of his being. He was meant for one not of Heaven. How was that ever going to work? But when the angel found himself on the balcony of a hotel room only to find Sakito was the resident inside, he knew. He knew what this pull was. What this feeling was. So the healer knocked on the window softly to get the demon's attention.

"There is something very important that I want...that I need. Something you can help me with if you are willing." Hizumi really honestly didn't know if this was going to work but God help him, he was going to try.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 pm

He knew it was a dream, but he couldn't help but let his thoughts linger there. Hizumi, that beautiful angel, in his arms and willing for more. It was deeper than that, though. It wasn't just desire. It was trust, confidence and...love. This demon had never known love.

All these thoughts were heavy and he went to the balcony to get some air. His heart leaped to his throat on discovery of Hizumi standing there. Beautiful, stunning Hizumi. His eyes fell onto those lips and he nearly melted.

"Anything..." He said, drawing closer. The need to kiss him was so overpowering, he couldn't help himself. He couldn't think anything else. Without even realizing it, he was drawn closer. An arm slipped around Hizumi's waist and Sakito pressed their lips together in a curious kiss. He had to feel that wholeness again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Sakito was willing to help, that was good. The tentative kiss was even better. Hizumi felt his heart flutter and a low moan that wanted to escape. He didn't allow it to though. When they pulled apart he knew that the demon felt it too. This was who they were meant to be. This was who they were meant to be with. All at once Hizumi jumped into Sakito's arms and wrapped his legs around the slim waist of the demon. Their lips locked once more in a kiss that held way more passion then the first did.

"You feel it don't you? That invisible pull, the need to have me just as I feel the need to feel you. I wonder perhaps what it would feel like once I actually do feel you...that is what I came wanting. I wanted to know if the emptiness would be filled, if that gnawing feeling would ease. Help me Sakito. Help me dull the ache in my chest." Hizumi kissed the length of Sakito's throat before capturing his lips again. The demon had yet to put him down so that had to be a good sign right?
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 pm

In their kiss, the world suddenly made sense. His head stopped spinning and his feet were on the ground, though his heart was taking flight with fireworks. This wasn't a want. This was a need. He needed Hizumi.

They parted for air and Sakito felt suddenly that there would be rejection. He was wrong. Hizumi was in his arms, legs around his waist and those lips on his neck. Sakito returned his passionate kiss, propping him against the wall as his hands slid over his thin form. He so badly needed this.

"Of course I feel it. You're all I think about. You're around and I'm whole. I need you, Hizumi..." He carried him to the bed and laid him down, hovering over him as he kissed him again. It was just so right. He seemed to know right where to touch Hizumi to make him gasp. It was warm in the room but Sakito had goosebumps. Every touch and reaction from Hizumi made his heart beat faster. He'd never needed anything as bad as he needed this.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Hizumi's back met the bed and he felt as though the world had come into sharp focus. This was what he needed, what he craved. This touch sent his entire being singing. God he wanted this and God knew it too. This was his bonded soul. The one he was forever meant to have.

"Seal the bond Sakito. Choose a side. Demon or Angel because after tonight we will either rise together or fall together. I won't go back without you." He prayed he could go back to Heaven. He didn't want to turn into a blood thirsty demon but for Sakito he would. This soul above him was what mattered. This one person was all he needed. The rest didn't matter.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Everything was so perfect. Their bodies moved together in perfect unison and Sakito was stunned at just how well they knew each other's body. Hizumi knew just where on his shoulder to bite him and that patch on his back below his ribs that made him get rougher when he was scratched. Nothing ever felt more right than making love to this angel. He knew it in his heart that they were never going to be without each other. This was...his soulmate.

Sakito laid in Hizumi's arms afterward and was suddenly presented with his question. "Let us rise, then...I want to be good...if only for you." He kissed him again, holding him tenderly. It was just so right. It was as if they had been like this before and were torn apart only to finally have each other again. Sakito didn't know what of his life was missing until Hizumi appeared.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Hizumi felt as if his body was on fire when merged with Sakito. On fire and singing in pure pleasure. He didn't know if would ever feel so wonderful again. His life had been meaningless without Sakito in it. That moment when he went to Earth and met him. That was his beginning. That was when his eyes opened to the truth.

"Then rise with me and shed your leather wings for shining white feathers." They had gotten dressed though it had taken them a few hours since Hizumi found that once he started getting dressed he didn't want to and ended up back in bed under Sakito's expert touch. They made it to the gates at dawn but once Sakito's feet touched the cloud there was a ripping sound. The demon wings that his love had were ripping off and burning to ash. The pain Sakito had to feel was unbearable. But once the old wings were gone, new ones started to sprout from his back. The process had to be completed before he could enter Heaven and it would only happen to a demon that was willing to shed his own birth race and leave his life behind for a new one in Heaven.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Sakito was nervous. He was more than nervous. Hizumi was with him, though. Would he really become an angel? He doubted it. He knew he would die for coming that close to heaven, but it was either take this risk or live without Hizumi. Sakito couldn't do that. So he joined Hizumi on the cloud.

The sudden ripping was startling, but not as much as the intense pain that now coursed through every vein in his body. He screamed in agony, falling to the floor in convulsions. His demon wings fell from his back and disintegrated. In that moment he felt the emptiness. The void was overwhelming and he cried, not even sure who he was anymore. All he knew was pain. Some new pain, icy and sharp, flowed into him. He felt darkness leave and the brilliance of purity fill him. It was too much. Surely he would die. But wings started to form and grow out of his back, white feathers now replacing the leathery scales that had once been his wings.

Sakito was panting and shaking, overwhelmed and shocked at what had just happened. The pain started to fade, but he couldn't move. He was still unsure of himself. Gingerly, he opened his eyes. Hizumi was right above him, concern on his face. Sakito heard his name and he suddenly gasped, as if he hadn't been breathing. Hizumi. Precious Hizumi. Sakito was to be his love.

His eyes locked on Hizumi's and just seeing him helped the pain fade. He sat up and looked around, the brilliance of the clouds no longer too bright for him to see.

"W-what happened?"
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Hizumi was near Sakito the entire time. He couldn't allow him to go through that alone. When the screams stopped the four arch angels were right in front them. Michael looked thoroughly confused while the others were standing around with unreadable faces.

"Sakito...you're fine. You're-you're beautiful." Hizumi reached up and touched the feather soft wings. Michael came forward toward them.

"Demon...you have shed your life so that you may stay with Hizumi? Sariel you accept him as your mate forever?"

"Yes. Without question, always."

"Then you will report to me in two days for your training Abbadon. Your true being revealed to me would mean only one thing." Raphael picked up for Michael by stepping forward.

"It means that you have joined our ranks and are a warrior. Michael is automatically notified when a warrior is born to heaven just as I am with healers. Please, let us look you over Abbadon. This is a first for everyone. No demon has come to heaven and transformed to one of us."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Sakito was still shaking and panting when the arch angels showed up. Hizumi was kneeling next to him and it was all he could do not to just collapse in his arms. It was overpowering and he was still trying to grasp what happened.

"Who...who is Abbadon?" He asked, sitting up more and testing his wings. It hurt. He grabbed Hizumi's hand, wishing he could just rest.

The arch angels wanted to look him over and he felt scared. Last time those two were near, they wanted to kill him. Sakito whimpered and crawled closer to Hizumi, burying his face in his chest. They were going to kill him for sure this time. All that pain and now more. Sakito didn't belong anywhere. He was no one. All his hopes and dreams were now in the man he was clinging to.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

"We won't hurt you. You are one of us now there is no harm to be done since you have shed your former skin." Raphael smiled at him and the four left them at the gate. Hizumi kissed Sakito hard as they left. He was safe. They were safe.

"You're okeh. You're really okeh..." There was a shadow over them as Karyu came over. He was smiling brightly and offered to help Sakito up from the ground.

"You are Abbadon. Destroyer of Worlds and now a heavenly angel. You were always meant for Sariel though neither of you knew it. I kept him safe and innocent for you. I do love you Hizumi but that love is simply-"

"Friend. I know. I feel it too. Thank you Hadraniel, for everything. Come on my beautiful angel. Let's get you home." Hizumi managed to get Sakito into the gates and started heading home but they found that everyone was staring at them or staring at Abbadon.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 am

Sakito could hardly believe what had happened. First he was a despised demon and now he was an angel? It didn't really make sense. Hizumi was there, though. He felt better for Hizumi being there. Sakito gingerly got to his feet and looked around. Hizumi seemed so happy he was there.

Another angel showed up, a beauty, and told him who he was. So he was Abbadon. Destroyer of worlds. Interesting. The beauty left and he had Hizumi to himself again. He was gripping at his hand as they walked. He didn't want to lose him. Sakito was afraid of what he would feel if Hizumi wasn't near.

"Can we...rest?" He was so tired and worn from the transformation.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum