Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unrepeatable

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unrepeatable Empty Unrepeatable

Post  Sakito Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:06 pm

It was a dark, rainy night. The best for hiding in the gloom on the prowl for unsuspecting victims. Angels. Their filthy purity needed to be vanquished. Hence Sakito's presence on the pitiful human nesting ground, Earth. Sakito was part of a legion of demons that hunt angels. Sakito loved his job. Angels deserved to be destroyed and he knew just how. He had a qeres covered blade, one issued to his legion of demons, specifically designed to kill an angel. Melt them, really. Sakito loved the way his blade melted the angel flesh around it. No other weapon could kill an angel but the liquid acid that only hurts the heavenly beings.

There was a mortal in pain. Sakito set up a trap and had the human fall, breaking his leg. An angel would come soon enough. He was hoping for a healer but was pissed when he found a guardian. The healers were harder to come by and harder to kill. Sakito longed to break one. So he rammed his blade through the wing of the guardian angel and savored the cry of pain. A healer would come now, and Sakito would have his prize.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Unrepeatable Empty Re: Unrepeatable

Post  Hizumi Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Hizumi was having a normal day as far as Heaven went. He was the top healer in his class and had just been promoted to field healer meaning he finally got to go down to Earth and heal angels that were wounded on the plane below. The dark haired angel got the call shortly after arriving to work. He loved being able to explore the Earth with its bustling human race. How God loved them. He loved them just as he loved his angels.

"Be careful Hizumi. Earth can be dangerous."[/b] The guard at the gates was none other then the angel he was deeply in love with. Karyu was a tall and lanky angel but the strongest of the angelic army, second only to Michael himself. Hizumi kissed his love softly.

"I always am. I'll be back before you can worry enough to go find Raphael."

"Well he is the one angel in heaven that would know where you are at all times. Being the arch angel of healing and all that. Take care." With that Hizumi dove off the cloud and down to the gritty world below. There was an angel in pain. He could sense her anguish. The closer he got the more nervous the oriental angel got. Something seemed wrong somehow...but there she was. The golden haired wounded angel.

"Sandalphon what happened? Stay calm, don't move your wings." Hizumi started to move to get a few things from his medical pack. He would have to carry her up to heaven but it was getting the wing to stop bleeding first was the problem.

"Run...please...you have to run."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 pm

The new angel was getting close. Sakito grinned evilly as he saw the wings. Not just any healer, but one of the elite. A newer angel, it seems. The brunet landed and Sakito moved slowly in the darkness behind him. There was the pack. A healer indeed. The dying angel was telling the new one to run. This did not bode well with Sakito. He crept forward and sliced at his back It wasn't a killing blow, but it was enough to immobilize him.

Sakito grabbed him and held him back, letting him watch as he stabbed the dying guardian in the chest, letting the qeres sizzle before ripping it out of the now dead angel. Sakito turned to the healer and grabbed the bottle of holy water at his side and gently, without getting any on himself, poured it over the qeres wound. It wouldn't heal it, it would stop it from bleeding though. This angel wouldn't die. Sakito would make sure of it.

His wings flapped out behind him and he carried the wounded angel away. He had a hidden getaway in the desert. This angel wouldn't get away. Sakito would break him and then destroy him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Hizumi didn't understand but then there was a pain in his back and there before was a demon. Oh...that's why she said to run. The healer couldn't stop what happened next and to his horror he would have to witness this travesty. The blow to him was deep. No angel had died in front of a healer before. None that had survived anyway. The tears were in his eyes before he could stop them. Somewhere he was sure Michael felt it and Seraphiel was singing a mournful song. All Hizumi could do was watch the light die in her eyes and then, thankfully, be able to grasp her soul with his mind and send it up to the gates where he was certain Karyu, his beloved Hadraniel the angel of love, was waiting for her.

"Why...why do you want me demon? I am of no use to you. Kill me so that I may return home once more. The arch angels will come for you. You killed on of his most prized warriors and have taken one of his most prized healers. God help your soul when they track my soul to find you demon. You will die, very painfully." Hizumi's voice was calm and concise as he told this demon of his demise. He knew it would come. This was the way it would be. Michael would not forgive Sandalphon's death. He loved her more then any other angel in heaven and Raphael would never allow Hizumi's own capture to go unpunished. No, this demon would pay and soon.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Sakito only laughed at the angel's pathetic attempt at a threat. He knew better. When and angel and a demon were in close proximity to one another, their presence becomes nullified. No angel would be able to sense Hizumi or Sakito here, just as no demon would, either. It was perfect. Clearly, Hizumi hadn't thought it through.

Sakito knocked him over the head, making him unconscious so he would stop speaking. The demon took him to his hideaway and chained him to a wall. Hizumi would learn quickly who was in charge here and Sakito would enjoy every second of his spirit breaking.

He sat there and waited for the angel to wake up. He couldn't wait to play with his new toy.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Hizumi was knocked out but knew they angels would find him. They had to...

Up in Heaven the arch angels were quietly talking when Michael let out a low wail. He felt the stabbing blow of his mate and felt her slip away from her angelic form. Raphael was at the lead warriors side in a flash but found he could no longer feel Hizumi. Where was his second healer? Where was Sariel?

"Sandalphon is dead." Michael's voice was filled with pain and fury. The one who had done this would pay indeed.

"I can't sense Sariel either. He has either fallen the same fate or trapped with demons in which I pray for his swift death." The doors to the chambers opened to reveal Karyu holding a ball of light.

"My lords you cannot do that. Sandalphon will be fine. Hizumi was able to send her up before being taken. It was her fate this cycle to die so that Hizumi would go." Neither head angel wanted to believe the blonde's words.

"What do you mean to say? That you knew this would happen Hadraniel? You chose not to warn us of this?"

"But you are the gatekeeper. How would you have known such a thing Karyu?" Raphael didn't want to ignite Micheal's anger at the knowledge that one of their own knew this would come to pass.

"It is his destiny. I am able to see eternal and true love. Hizumi's was not in Heaven. He was never meant for an angelic bond nor that of Heaven at all. He is an angel but his love, his bonded soul, is in Hell itself. One of Lucifer's best. There was a dark edge to him and that is how I knew. The demon who has Sariel is the one that was always meant to have him. The war we have raged for millennia will end with him. It will end with them and I am truly sorry Raphael but you may never get him back. Sariel may be lost to us. He will either fall to Hell or that demon, the cruelest and most brutal in Lucifer's ranks, will rise to Heaven. It is in their hands. One way or another this war will end." His solemn word hung in the air as they set Sandalphon to be reborn to the angel race again. Hizumi's fate was sealed whether anyone wanted it to be or not.

The angel woke up a few hours later to find himself chained to a wall. Where was he? What did this demon intend to do with him?! He fought against the bindings but to no avail.

"Let me go! You will pay for this. What is your intention? Keep me alive in the vain hope that you will be able to kill an arch angel?" He couldn't see the demon but knew he wouldn't have simply left him alone. That was too easy a hope to even think of pondering. Where was his bag? He needed to find his medical bag. The wound on his back was scratching against the stone.

"God help me in this dire hour...show me the way to salvation. Raphael protect me in my time of need. Michael lend me your strength so that I may prevail against my foes. Uriel give me your sight so that I may see the truth through the darkness. Gabriel watch over me and guide me on my journey." The pray came so easy to Hizumi that it rolled off his tongue before he even knew it had been said. He wondered if the demon found it funny. This was not a laughing matter and if ever the pray needed to be said it was now.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:38 pm

The angel awoke and tried futilely to escape. Sakito was in the shadows, watching him struggle. The prayer was spoken and Sakito laughed cruelly. He arose from his seat and walked into the dim light to face his prey.

"Useless...prayer..." He backhanded the angel and laughed again. "And to what end would killing an arch angel be? The end of this fabulous war. It's not over yet, my dear. This will bring the arch angels to the fury hell is known for. They will lose their purity and fall. All in due time, of course."

He walked over to a table where Hizumi's pack was emptied of its contents. Sakito started to examine the items, though not touching them. There was already a bandage on his hand from touching them before. Holy items, holy water....the acid to a demon. Each race had their weapon for the other. Sakito had a pitcher on the table and lifted it, looking closely to Hizumi's face as he poured qeres over his medical items, disintegrating them all.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 pm

"This war will end with your death. Mark my words demon. You will not live to see your kind be laid to waste. Consider it a gift from god...no! Not my-! Why? Why would you do that! I needed those!" Hizumi's struggles against his chains increased tenfold upon seeing this demon disintegrate his belongs. The only supplies that would help him with his back.

"You've condemned me to death. Those medical supplies were the only things I could use to help my back...is it your intent to bring the worst pain imaginable and if so then why stop the bleeding in the first place? Why not just let me die in peace? Oh that's right. You know nothing of peace or mercy. Only chaos, destruction, and death." The angel spat the words out as if they were poison. He couldn't even use his wings with the wound on his back open. It would rip the rest of his skin from bone and kill him if he tried.

"What is your name demon so that I may curse you properly?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

He let the angel fume. It was hilarious to watch. He set the pitcher down and walked back over to the angel.

"Temper, temper. For an angel, you hold a lot of fury..." He was close enough to smell the anger. "I can smell it..."

He smirked, still dangerously close to the angel. "Is there more? Hate? Greed?...Lust? You angels are hypocrites. I'm shocked your pathetic race has lasted this long. You make me look like a lamb. Ah, does that make you the lion?"

He laughed and held up a hand that he had dipped in the qeres. "Well, then, let's hear you roar."

With that he pressed his hand against the angel's bare chest, burning the print into him. He knew when to stop before the angel became seriously injured. He wanted him broken and beaten, not murdered.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Hizumi didn't back down. No he felt anger and hate and even lust at some point but he wasn't going to allow the demon to feel smug about it. All angels felt that. Anger was something the warriors all knew and lust was a part of their bonding times. Hate though...there was only one other angel in all of heaven that knew that feeling. Michael hated Lucifer, his brother, with all his might. Right now, Hizumi hated this demon more then anything else.

Then the pain came. The poisonous acid that demons had was being pressed to his skin. It burned and his tortured screams rang out loud and clear to Raphael. The arch angel closed his eyes to hide the pain in them. His best healer, second in his ranks next to him, was being tortured and broken on Earth by a soul that was supposed to one day bond with him and be his one true love? Where in all of creation did that make sense? Hizumi wouldn't let himself cry. He only glared at this demon and spat in his face.

"You won't break me demon...Michael gives me strength and Raphael will kill you long before you have a chance to end my life." He wouldn't break to this dark creature no matter how bad it would hurt him and no matter how bad it would get. He was not going to break.

"What is your name?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:27 pm

The screams were beautiful. Sakito felt a shiver go down his spine. He wanted more.

"Sakito...." He said, wiping the spittle from his face. "And you will pay for that."

He kept torturing him, even using mortal weapons, which the angel would quickly heal from, but the pain was very real. It became clear that Sakito didn't want to kill him but just wanted him to feel pain, fleeting as it may be. He even nursed the qeres wounds and stuck to mortal torture methods. Angels and demons were not easily injured, though they could feel pain. It was momentary, except when from immortal weapons. Mortal weapons gave only pain, no injury. Sakito would cut at Hizumi's arm and it would be already healing before he could wipe the blade. It was a sick torture, but He liked Hizumi being healthy. He just wanted more screams.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:37 pm

It was almost a month of screams when Raphael could take no more. Karyu warned them not to go after Hizumi but they did anyway knowing that Karyu was only following the path of eternal love. Micheal's weapon was swift and Hizumi's screams echoed so loud that the healer found him quickly. When the angels broke in Sakito would find two furious arch angels standing before him. Michael was ready to kill the demon and refused to take his eyes off the leather-winged creature but Raphael paid the demon no mind. Simply ran to Hizumi, his poor Sariel.

"Hizumi...Hizumi where are you hurt?" Raphael quickly undid his healer's chains and found the wound on his back as Michael moved over to make sure that Sakito would not try to harm Raphael.

"You have done a most unspeakable crime demon...and you will pay." Hizumi's back was healing quickly under Raphael's care and within moments he was fully healed.

"You came. I knew you would come."

"We heard your pray little one and I could not stand your screams of agony anymore. Do not worry. This will be a swift end for this demon spawn." Hizumi looked over at Sakito from between the angels guarding him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Sakito was shocked when the angels broke in. He was sure he was correct in the theory that they would be untraceable when together. But he found himself cornered with a blade pointed at his throat. Well, this was the end. But...Hizumi looked at him. Sakito opened his mouth to speak.

"Hi-Hizumi?" He finally knew the angel's name. He never asked. There was something powerful about the name, as if he knew it all along. It was as if he knew the name his entire life. There was...something...calling to him...

"Release me." Sakito said, turning his attention back to the angel with the sword.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Hizumi looked over at Sakito and nodded a little. He didn't know why but he felt like he had to confirm it. Almost as if asking if he was okeh...that couldn't be true though. That demon would never ask such a question. Michael was refusing to release the demon and the hatred the angel had, his holy fury, burned in his eyes.

"You took my angel, my Sandalphon's life just to amuse yourself and then you took Sariel as your play toy to torture at your leisure. This will not be forgiven. They were protected angels. They are two most prized by the arch angels and God himself. You will die for your crime. But you will suffer first. You tortured a defenseless angel, a healer. Now you will know the paid of it is like to not have one around to help you." Michael's blade connected to Sakito's arm and then his leg. He was in no mood to be kind. He would not show mercy to this demon.

"Michael, be swift. I must get Hizumi back to heaven and you can not be left on your own." Hizumi was still in Raphael's arms as he watched the torment he had been made to suffer only in reverse. This time it was Sakito's screams that were heard when the holy blade hit him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Sakito fell to the floor in agony. The cuts were deep and the rage from the angel matched the intensity of the pain. He lifted his head in a scream and his eyes locked with Hizumi's. Why couldn't he look away? Why...why couldn't he take back all the pain he caused him. Suddenly, he cared. It was odd. As he looked into Hizumi's eyes, he felt an apology leave him, though no words were spoken. Yet he felt Hizumi understood. What was it with that angel?

Sakito crumbled from another blow and laid there, the dark crimson of his blood pooling around him. He was dying and there was nothing for him not but more pain.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Hizumi understood the apology though none was spoken. The look in his eyes said it all. As Michael raised his sword for the final blow Hizumi grabbed Raphael's and moved to stand between the arch angel's blade and his tormentor.

"Sariel!"

"Sariel what are you doing? This demon deserves death...this demon who has caused you so much pain. Why? Why protect him now?" Hizumi's blade was blocking Michael's but the question and confusion was what really hit the angel.

"You can't kill him Michael. Sandalphon is alright...she will live to love you again. I am fine. I will survive this demon's attack but please. Don't kill him. Show him mercy as you have shown others before. Be kind Michael...be kind and merciful and just. Be the Michael from legends...do not do this please." He didn't know why but the thought of Sakito dying was heart breaking to him. Why was that? What had happened to him to make him care about the life of the demon who had tortured him for almost a month? He didn't understand.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Sakito was barely attentive to the angels and their bickering. He was in pain and holding his stomach, fearing his lifeblood oozing from between his fingertips. He coughed, blood tainting his lips. It was over. There wasn't much left. He tried to crawl to the table where the qeres was. He knew it wasn't much, but it would sustain him. He couldn't make it, though. He collapsed in a fit of coughing and curled up. So much blood...it would all be over soon.

He looked up and saw the face of the angel he tortured. Hizumi. It was a beautiful name. His eyes closed and he tried to relax. Let it come.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Hizumi heard the coughing and lowered his sword to turn around. He knew Michael would not hurt him. Sakito had been crawling away...to the pitcher of poison. Just as holy water was poisonous to demons but healing to angels. Perhaps the qeres was the same way. Without a thought the angel grabbed the pitcher and started to pour it on the wounds. Raphael and Michael looked on in confusion. Why would Sariel heal a demon? Much less the one that had pained him so.

"Perhaps Hadraniel was right...this is his destiny."

"We can not lose him Raphael. He is precious. Too precious."

"But Hizumi is a miracle worker. He has done the impossible before." The two arch angels continued to talk quietly as their now rescued target was healing the demon. They would have to watch the situation closely. It could end very very bad.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Sakito suddenly felt life flowing back into him. He opened his eyes and saw Hizumi there with the pitcher. He took it out of his hands and began to drink it, being careful to not spill. Qeres was hard to come by. The demon began to breathe normally and he set the pitcher aside. He reached out a bloody hand to Hizumi, as if trying to get away.

"Careful...not to get any...on you..." Demon's blood was as potent as the qeres in poisoning angels. He crawled away, curling up as he healed. His eyes were locked with Hizumi's and there was only one thing on his mind.

"Why...?"
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:16 pm

The dark haired angel made sure to not touch the blood but Sakito's question mirrored the one inside his own head. He didn't have an answer. He should have just let Sakito die for what he'd done...so why couldn't he?

"I don't know. I just had to." He didn't get to see if the blonde demon turned out alright because Raphael and Michael took him away. They left before Sakito was completely healed but Michael spoke one warning before leaving.

"If I ever come across you again demon Sariel will not be able to save you. You will die by my blade." Then they were gone. Hizumi was back in heaven and back on duty. How odd it had been. It was almost like a far off bad dream now...he often found himself wondering if Sakito was still around. If maybe, just maybe, Sakito was thinking of him too.

"Don't be stupid Hizumi...he's a demon. The enemy. Stop thinking like that."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Sakito paid no mind to the angel's threat. He fled the mortal realm and returned home to heal. It wasn't long before he was wandering the streets of Earth again, looking for new prey.

Hizumi crossed his mind a lot. The angel was stunning and Sakito couldn't even remember why he wanted to torture him. He was conflicted in his own thoughts. Instead of spreading chaos through the streets, he was just wandering and brooding over the angel.

"Hizumi..." He sighed, leaning against a wall and looking up to the stars. He was up there, wasn't he? Sakito hoped he was happy and unmarred from the pain Sakito gave him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:25 pm

"Sakito...Raphael!" Suddenly Hizumi felt what he needed to do. He went to the arch angel's chambers and requested to be able to go to Earth to pick herbs for their medicines. Raphael didn't want to let him go but understood Hadraniel's warning if he did not allow Sariel to follow his path.

"Yes, but please be back soon. I will worry if you are gone too long." With that the angel soared down to Earth. He wasn't sure where he was but it felt right. He knew he was in the right place somehow.

"Okeh...so what herbs do I need. There had to be a reason I needed them."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 pm

In the midst of his brooding, Sakito suddenly felt pulled in a certain direction. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he was walking, winding through the streets and out of the city. He was in a field and then he saw a figure examining leaves. Sakito gasped in realization. It was the very same angel who saved him.

"Hizumi..." He said, his voice calm. "Don't be afraid..."

He wanted to speak to the angel, but he was worried that Hizumi would run away.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Hizumi felt a pull to his left when he was in the field and looked up to find that Sakito was standing on the edge, watching him. Sakito was at the edge of the field he found himself drawn to. Or was it the field at all? Slowly the angel moved forward. He really didn't know what he was doing but when he stopped he was merely two feet from the demon that had tortured him before.

"I've been thinking about you. Each day it happens at least once. I can't get you out of my head and I don't know why. Why couldn't I let Michael kill you? Why can't I stop thinking about you? Why? Why! What did you do to me that I would be so drawn to you?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 pm

"I was about to ask you the same thing, honestly." He smiled shyly. For some reason, he felt really good around Hizumi. Something had sparked between them and he didn't know what.

"I must apologize to you. I hoe you can find it in you to forgive me for what I did. I should never have caused you any pain. I never will again." He meant every word, but he doubted Hizumi believed him. Would it even be possible for a demon and an angel to be friends? He didn't think so and yet, here they were, talking civilly and smiling. At least, Sakito was smiling.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum