Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Relationships and Harrassment

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Business Relationships and Harrassment - Page 2 Empty Re: Business Relationships and Harrassment

Post  Karyu Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Intetsu undressed for him and Karyu held him close, kissing his bare flesh as it was exposed to him. He was finally naked and Karyu got him back on his back with his hands pinned over his head. He grabbed lube from the nightstand and started to prep Intetsu. Every noise and squirm just got Karyu even more aroused. He finally pulled out his fingers and lubed himself up so he could push slowly into him, painfully slow to make Intetsu beg for more. His pretty little secretary looked good begging.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Business Relationships and Harrassment - Page 2 Empty Re: Business Relationships and Harrassment

Post  Intetsu Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Intetsu had never had such little control before and found that it was rather...exciting. Karyu was going agonizingly slow with him but he assumed that was the plan. His body wanted more but Karyu wasn't going any faster no matter the amount of begging he gave. Finally Intetsu couldn't stand the slow movement anymore and used his leg to pull Karyu in the rest of the way in a sensationally fast movement.

"Fuck...oh that's better." The blonde moaned softly as his hips rocked softly against his boss. He wasn't a little breakable doll, if only Karyu knew some of the things he'd done with men in bed.

"Mmm...doesn't that feel better Karyu-sama?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Intetsu took some control and pulled him closer and Karyu gasped. It did feel better. He felt so good. He moaned and started rocking his hips. Intetsu had such a delicious, tight body and he wanted more of him. He started thrusting, Gripping his hips and finding leverage to pound more into him. He was so lost in lust, he could barely control himself. He was rough and pinning his wrists down to keep more control. Karyu was loving it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Intetsu's body screamed when Karyu first started thrusting into him. He knew that it was just something he had to get through for the real desire to take hold. Once it did his moans increased in volume until he was begging for nothing but more. He wanted it, needed it. Karyu could probably feel the way his body was responding. All of this without even having-

"Fuck! Right. There. Ah! More...please...more..." He'd be sore in the morning but Intetsu had no desire to ever stop this. If this was how Karyu was in bed then anytime the man wanted Intetsu was going to let him have it. He was going to have to start wearing his dresses all the time again.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Karyu couldn't stop himself. He kept it up, thrusting hard and hitting that spot dead on. He couldn't take Intetsu's heat and he came, hard, filling his secretary with his essence. He thrusted through it and reached between them to stroke Intetsu to his release. Karyu was a panting, sweaty mess after. He pulled out and laid back on the bed, his eyes closed as he caught his breath. They would definitely have to do that again.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Intetsu could feel his eyes roll back into his head. Karyu's forceful orgasm was better then anything he could think of off the top of his head. Add that to his own orgasm and he about blacked out. The little dots in his vision told him so. "Wow...again...soon..." The secretary laid there in bed trying his best to catch his breath. Once his heart rate was back to normal he rolled over on top of the CEO.

"Who knew you were that mind blowing in bed...I might have given up my rules ages ago if I knew that. At least I'm here now...you do want me here, right? I can leave if not." He wondered if the man really wanted him or simply his body. After all that was all Yume was to him, a body. Maybe he was too...
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:43 am

Intetsu was talking at him and Karyu cracked open his eyes. The smiling secretary was on top of him, looking content and exhausted. Karyu liked that. He reached out and ran his fingers through Intetsu's pretty blond hair.

"If I didn't want you here, I wouldn't have brought you here." He rolled Intetsu back to his side and cuddled up to him, his eyes falling closed again. "No more talking. Sleep now. You can make sense of it all in the morning."

He pressed a kiss to Intetsu's cheek and got comfortable holding him. He fell asleep.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Intetsu nodded at Karyu's words and snuggled into his embrace, falling asleep in the man's arms. The sunlight woke him up. He groaned, not wanting to wake up from the wonderful dream he'd been having. That is until his rolling away from sunlight was met with a firm body. The blonde peeked his eyes opened and found the CEO sleeping next to him and looking rather happy. He was adorable that way...but also to cute to resist touching. So Intetsu leaned in closer to him and kissed the man's soft lips.

"It wasn't a dream..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Karyu stirred at the kiss and groggily opened his eyes. He smiled, seeing he wasn't alone. Intetsu was right beside him. "It's so bright in here."

He pulled the blanket over his head and tightened his arms around Intetsu. He closed his eyes again and groaned. He had a bit of a hangover from all the wine he had the night before. His head was pounding. He was warm right now, though. Intetsu better not get up.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Intetsu giggled softly at Karyu's refusal of the sunlight. "I could just close the curtains..." The blonde looked around and started to move until he felt the arms around him tighten even more. So he didn't want him moving then? The lolita moved and made himself comfy under the blankets too. No sunlight...this was nice.

"I can live like this." The man curled up and fell back into a light sleep. It was so nice to wake up next to someone. The only thing that made it better was the fact that it was Karyu.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:40 am

Karyu whined as Intetsu started to move away. He tightened his arms and the secretary stayed. Good. He slept for a few more hours until the headache was gone. He finally sat up, stretching his long limbs with a yawn. He looked down and saw Intetsu. That made him smile. He liked seeing Intetsu in his bed.

He got up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself and to brush his teeth. Then he jumped back in bed and covered Intetsu's cheeks with kisses. Karyu was happy.

"Come on. I'm hungry. We need food." He was trying to get Intetsu to wake up. They couldn't just lounge naked in bed all day.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Intetsu woke up to the light kisses on his cheeks. Karyu was very happy. That was a good sign at least. "Mmm...minty kisses...okeh I'm up but I don't have any clothes to put on. Well, the dress but it's all over the place now. Do you have a pair of boxers I could borrow or something?" It sounded odd when he said it but Intetsu figured Karyu probably wouldn't mind. He hoped he wouldn't at least.

"What do you want for breakfast Karyu? Other then hazelnut coffee."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Karyu smiled and looked happy. Intetsu was sweet. He liked having him here. He got out of bed and grabbed clothes so they were both covered.

"I like my hazelnut coffee." He pouted. "Come on. I want eggs." He left the room and went to the kitchen to start making eggs. He knew how he liked them, but he didn't know what Intetsu liked to eat. "Come oooon."

He was whining. Intetsu took too long to get dressed. Today would be a good day. It was Sunday and that meant no work. He could just hole up in his apartment and stay close to Intetsu all day. It would be rather nice.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Karyu's impatience was amusing but Intetsu didn't want his lover to wait too long so he simply put on the jumper and left it at that. The smell of eggs soon wafted through the apartment, making the blonde's tummy growl. The food smelled very good, as did the coffee. Intetsu should've known that Karyu would have hazelnut coffee at home to make. It was oddly normal. Especially after yesterday, he really didn't think he'd be here. As the secretary munched on his over easy eggs, he looked up at his boss.

"So what would you like to do today? I'm up for whatever you are."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon May 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Karyu was a ball of energy. Having Intetsu here made him excited and giddy. He made eggs and toast and coffee and they sat there for breakfast together. Karyu kept smiling at him and reached over to tuck a stray chunk of hair behind his ear.

"I love weekends because I can just stay at home and relax. It's so different to have someone here. Usually I end up playing video games or watching TV, but now I get to have company. I think I might have a deck of cards somewhere. Or we could play a video game...or we could crawl back into bed and watch a movie....you pick."

He couldn't help but talk fast. It wasn't the coffee, either. It was Intetsu. All the times he bossed Intetsu around and teased him, he would let him decide what they would do with their day together.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sat May 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Intetsu smiled at his lover's giddiness. It was cute. "Well, I'm decent at kid card games, not so much with adult ones like poker and gin. I can play video games like nobodies business though if you want to do that. I would be up for a movie but judging from your excitement I don't think we'd actually finish the movie, not that I'd mind. So games or movie, doesn't matter to me." The blonde offered Karyu a piece of the bacon he had been eating. How were they this comfortable after only one night?

"I do know a decent movie though. It's the A-team but it's good I swear. Lots of camaraderie."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun May 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Karyu listened to Intetsu's answer and smiled. "Movie it is, then." He cleared away the dishes and left them on the sink. He didn't want to waste any of this time with Intetsu on washing dishes. Karyu wasn't usually one for relationships. He'd have one night stands and, if there was a morning after, it was awkward and short. This was something completely different. Even though he was a little drunk the night before, he really was somewhat attached to Intetsu. His little secretary had really gotten to him.

Karyu led Intetsu back to the bedroom and popped his movie in. He climbed onto the bed with the remote control and waited for Intetsu to join his side. He kept smiling and he even gave Intetsu's cheek a kiss when he joined him on the bed. They laid back together, cuddling as the movie started.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum