Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Relationships and Harrassment

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Business Relationships and Harrassment Empty Business Relationships and Harrassment

Post  Intetsu Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 pm

First day of work. He couldn't believe he'd gotten a job at such a renowned corporation. Intetsu had even went and gotten his hair cut and styled and bought some new dresses. He was going to be a secretary but for who he didn't know. This was his first day so he chose to wear a deep blue lolita dress with silver whips on it. His knee high boots were laced up perfectly with his creamy thighs showing. Hopefully he'd get a good person to be a secretary for. This was a good day. Good money, new clothes, make over. Everything was good...at least for now. With his nerves all bundled up the blonde feminine man went to work. His orientation was today and the CEO was going to make an appearance. Intetsu didn't want to make a bad impression.

"Here we go. Good luck me." He was sitting with other secretaries noticing that most of them women...he hoped he still looked alright compared to the other more beautiful dressed people. Suddenly Intetsu felt out of place. He was the only man in anything other then a business suit...but dresses weren't against the dress code...he felt like a fool. Oh great, all this insecurity just as the CEO walked in. Fuck.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Business Relationships and Harrassment Empty Re: Business Relationships and Harrassment

Post  Karyu Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Karyu walked into the room, determined to intimidate the new secretaries. He got to pick his own, though. He smirked as he walked down the line, but stopped at Intetsu. Was this a man in that skirt and heels? He shook his head and walked on. He wanted that one. He headed into his office and gave a look to the administrator. The man nodded and spoke to the secretaries.

"Alright, you'll be placed under one of our managers or administrators now." He lifted a clipboard and read off names. People around Intetsu got up and went to find their new bosses. eventually, Intetsu was the only one left. The administrator walked up to him and looked down at him over the clipboard.

"You'll be working for Mr Ikeba." He pointed to the door Karyu walked through and smirked. This one wouldn't last a week.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Business Relationships and Harrassment Empty Re: Business Relationships and Harrassment

Post  Intetsu Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Intetsu looked up timidly at the CEO, sighing to himself as the man shook his head. Bad impression. Shit. And here he was thinking this was good. But oh the business wasn't really a place for his style of dress he supposed. As one by one the people around him were told who to go to until he was the only one left. Surely they wouldn't fire him on the spot for wearing a dress? This was new! So were the boots and his hair cut...fuck why couldn't he have just been normal? But the man told him he was assigned to Mr. Ikeba...the CEO. That couldn't have been right. Still, Intetsu nodded and got up to follow the head of the corporation, his dress swishing slightly as he moved. The secretary stopped just inside the door, looking for the man through his newly blonde hair. It was so weird after having dark hair his whole life.

"E-excuse me sir? I was told that I was to be your secretary? What would you like me to do first? I-I'm sorry. I'm very new at this. I don't have any experience being a secretary. B-but I learn quickly. I-uh, hello. I'm Intetsu. Your new secretary." He was blushing like mad by the time he finished. Why couldn't he just be confident? Or better yet, just not let his nerves show.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Karyu was reading emails when Intetsu came in and he smirked, leaning back in his chair to eye the new secretary. Intetsu was cute and had nice legs.

"Well, Intetsu, for starters, you can run down the hall and get me a cup of coffee. I like cream and no sugar." He went back to the monitor and didn't even look up but to watch him walk away. "Oh, and Intetsu? I like the dress...don't let those bitches think you can't pull it off."

He went back to work, smirking to himself that he lucked out. Intetsu would be eating out of his hand in no time.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Intetsu nodded and started to walk away, blushing at the comment of the dress. He was happy to have someone like it. He personally loved the dress. After finding the coffee, he added cream to the coffee to make it turn a caramel brown. With a smile he brought the coffee back to Mr. Ikeba after being told good luck by a lot of senior members. Was Mr. Ikeba hard to work for?

"Here you are sir. Coffee, cream no sugar. Is there anything else you need?" The lolita clad man was wondering where his desk was. Didn't secretaries have desks? Maybe personal secretaries didn't. He was going to have to find someone to tell him about this...or find a book. Something. Maybe by next week he'd be in the swing of things.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Intetsu brought back the coffee and Karyu took a sip. It wasn't perfect, but not too bad. Intetsu would learn soon enough.

"A little less cream next time." He said, setting the cup down. He'd still drink it, though. Intetsu asked if there was anything he needed and Karyu laughed, getting up to come stand in front of him. "There are plenty of things I need."

He leaned into him and reached a hand behind him to pinch his ass. "Well, if you're offering..."

He laughed, knowing the blond would be too shocked. He went back to his desk and sat down. "Outside of my door and to the left, there's a door. It used to be a closet, but now that's where my secretaries work. There's a phone there. I'll call you if I need an errand run for me."

Karyu chuckled and watched Intetsu as he left the room. The closet actually wasn't too bad. It was a little small and Intetsu would have to prop the door open, but it had a desk,phone and a computer and a decent amount of light. It could work.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Intetsu nodding deciding to bring Mr. Ikeba coffee every morning when he came in so he would learn quickly how to make the coffee properly. When his boss pinched his ass his jaw dropped. Did he really just do that? The slight feeling on his bum told him that it had. Oh good lord...no. His boss couldn't have hit on him. He was his boss after all. A professional. Plus, he was the CEO. Surely he had more...decorum then that.

"Y-yes sir." Intetsu walked out and to his desk. Maybe it was just a one time thing. The next day Intetsu arrived at his boss's office in another lolita dress since it was half his wardrobe with another cup of coffee. This one had less cream. The color matched the decoration color of his dress oddly enough. The other dress itself was a pale pink. The brown was a type of flower design. His shoes this time were a shorter pair of boots but a nice brown that matched the dress.

"Mr. Ikeba? Your morning coffee sir?" He hoped to make a good impression. His boss could fire him without question. He prayed that he got the coffee right...or at least that his boss had patience with a learning curve.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Karyu walked into the office, surprised that the secretary got him coffee right off the bat and that he wasn't afraid to wear another dress. He laughed and smacked his backside.

"Thanks, doll." He took the coffee and sat down before taking a sip. Not bad. "Oh, one more thing about the coffee. I like the hazelnut flavor..."

He got to work but eventually called Intetsu in. He had a smirk on his face. Karyu wanted to play with his secretary.

"I need you to file this...over in that bottom file drawer..." He handed him a file and pointed to the low file cabinet. He was doing this to get Intetsu to bend over. He had a bet with himself on what kind of underwear Intetsu had on and what color they'd be.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Hazelnut coffee...got it. Intetsu wasn't sure about the smack though. Maybe his boss meant to hit his back? He wasn't sure though. The blonde went to his desk and sat down only to come back in a few hours later. Nodding the man took the document. He went to the lower file drawer and opened it, bending over a little thinking his petticoat would cover his soft brown silk cheeky underwear. Soft and comforting. There was a soft pink lace overlay too. If one thing was said about Intetsu it was his color coordination of his entire wardrobe. It was easy to file at least and within a few seconds he was standing upright once more.

"Is there anything else you need sir? More coffee?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Karyu watched him bend over and he smirked. He had nice legs and Karyu liked that they were displayed just for him. He didn't even hide that he was staring at Intetsu's ass. He was very cute. Karyu was interested. He was also used to getting whatever he wanted.

"Yes. Come here. I want to show you something on the computer." He had opened the company website and wanted to show him how to access his email. "Here's how you get onto your email..."

He explained and said that he had emailed a file that needed to be printed, bound and hand delivered downtown.

"Think you can handle that, doll?" Intetsu was close enough that he slipped his hand between his legs and pinched his inner thigh. He so wanted to have Intetsu begging for him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Intetsu watched, eager to learn, as his boss showed him his email and that he had emailed a document to him. Intetsu nodded but jumped at the sudden pinch to his inner thigh. He looked at the man shocked. Did he really just do that? Oh man...perhaps he wasn't imagining the other things?

"I-I...I better go check that email. Thank you Mr. Ikeba for showing me how to access it." With a curt nod the man left to go to his office. His boss was actually hitting on him...how was he supposed to take that? Once he got the document printed off and bound, he was on his way to the address to deliver it. He only hoped that he was a good enough secretary that his boss would stop hitting on him. Otherwise he might have to quit...or worse get fired if he refused the CEO.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Karyu smirked as Intetsu blushed and walked out of the room. It was just so easy to play with him and tease him like this. Sure, he was embarrassed now. He was probably a little offended, too. But Karyu knew this game. He'd played it many times. Either Intetsu would break down and quit, or he would give in and be writhing under Karyu in no time. He was hoping for the latter. Intetsu probably had an incredible voice and Karyu wanted to hear some moans. He was betting Intetsu was good with his mouth, too. He also appreciated that Intetsu wore dresses. It took gall. But he looked sexy like that. Didn't Intetsu know he was teasing Karyu with those frilly skirts?

The blond peeked his head back into Karyu's office when he returned from hand delivering that document. Karyu was leaving for the night.

"Good job, doll. See you tomorrow." He slapped his ass as he walked by. He kept smirking and walked on. Intetsu would have to give in soon.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Intetsu delivered the document with a smile and headed back to the office. By the time he'd gotten back it was at the end of the workday. His boss was headed home and thanked the secretary for his work...only he did it with a smack to his ass. Intetsu's eyes widened as he stared after his boss. How could the CEO be such a sleaze? He didn't understand. The days passed though but his boss didn't let up on hitting on him. The only thing that got Intetsu through was his check, which was handsomely large. Intetsu spent a good amount of money on some pants since he figured if he quit wearing dresses it would deter his boss...no such luck. Apparently wearing pants gave a better view of his curved butt. He didn't know what to do...he couldn't take anymore of it though.

"Mr. Ikeba? I don't mean to sound rude or ungrateful for the opportunity to work for such an esteemed company but I must ask that you stop touching me inappropriately and making advances. If that was not your intention then I'm sorry to have called this to attention but I could come up with no other thought then you were hitting on me and making passes. I would like to continue working for you but I must ask that this remain a completely professional relationship and that the...inappropriate behavior stops. Thank you, sir." The blonde bowed softly and left the room once more. Hopefully that would fix things. He seriously actually missed his dresses but if his bosses wandering hands couldn't keep to themselves he'd have to just give them up. Or quit...or be reassigned. He liked working for the CEO though despite the sleazeball he was. Mr. Ikeba was a knowledgeable man and Intetsu could learn a lot from him. He just didn't want to compromise his values and morals to do it.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Time passed and Karyu kept hitting on Intetsu, smirk always on his face. He liked the blond and wanted him, badly. Karyu was used to getting what he wanted and it boggled him that Intetsu didn't respond favorably. He was stronger than Karyu took him for at first. He started wearing pants, but they were tailored to show his ass beautifully. Karyu could imagine the sexy underwear he must be wearing.

Intetsu confronted him. Karyu was shocked. He had a look on his face that was just...utter rejection. But he shook his head and raised it with pride, trying to remain stoic and without emotion. It actually hurt, though, and Karyu showed it for a few seconds.

"What a pity..." He said, as Intetsu left. He had him transfered. As much as he should have fired him, he was somewhat hooked and wanted to do something nice for him, even if that meant putting him somewhere else. Karyu wouldn't be tempted to touch him then. His new secretary was of the same fold, but this one responded to his passes. Karyu could use the distraction. The blond was still walking around his brain weeks after he transfered him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Intetsu was transferred away from his boss but his new boss was someone who associated with the CEO quite often. His new secretary was...a man. One that dressed in lolita and was basically an updated version of him. Oh...that's how it was then? He didn't want to stop working for the man simply to just stop the advances. Intetsu had a strict policy of not dating coworkers or bosses...even though he did like his former boss. Mr. Ikeba still paid his checks and that meant he couldn't date him. Not that the other had any interest in Intetsu anymore. It made him sad. He didn't think that it would've happened but maybe the CEO wanted someone cute and bubbly that he could touch. Intetsu had refused so he found a better model and replaced him.

"Ugh...why can't it just be easy for once?"

"Hey Intetsu. Mr. Ikeba wanted these documents signed by Mr. Akido by the end of the day today on his desk first thing tomorrow. How's your day been?" The lolita clad man smiled brightly. He wanted to bust with his news but was going to be polite about it.

"It's been okeh...what about you? How's your day going Yumehito?" It took all of his energy to be civil to the man that had taken his position but somehow he managed it.

"Mr. Ikeba asked me out on a date! I-I mean Karyu. He said to call him Karyu now that we're closer...if you get my meaning. I didn't think a guy could be that good but man...I'm glad he wanted me. I was so nervous at orientation. Oh, he'll be wanting more coffee in a minute. Gotta run. Ja Intetsu." Yume didn't know that he'd replaced Intetsu as Mr. Ikeba's, Karyu's, secretary...and the fact that the CEO had so willingly taken Yume to bed and told him his first name burned into Intetsu. Why hadn't he ever got asked out or told his former boss' first name? It almost seemed unfair and then the blonde realized that he'd never responded to Karyu's flirtations. He simply wanted to keep his business relationships just that, business.

"Today couldn't get any worse..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Yumehito was great. He wore those dresses and would come into Karyu's office just to let him hit on him. He liked being able to give someone attention and for it to be reciprocated. But he still couldn't get the blond out of his head. Even when he took Yumehito home and to his bed, he was thinking about Intetsu. Maybe it was because he couldn't have him. Yeah. That had to be it. He just needed to get over him.

He was headed towards the elevator, reading a report, when he suddenly ran into someone and fell over onto the floor, his report scattering around him. He looked up, ready to scold whoever knocked him over, but...

"Intetsu..." He smirked and sat up, gathering his papers back. "I trust Akiba-san is treating you well, keeping you on the track to promotion. I mean...not anything like...I meant to say that he's...well, that he's teaching you to be something more than a secretary. You have so much potential..."

Karyu wasn't trying to make it sound like Intetsu was sleeping with Akiba. He was hoping it didn't come out that way. He got to his feet, papers out of order in his arms.

"I have to run..." He smiled at him, but didn't reach out to him like he wanted to. Mostly, it was because of all the papers in his hands. He headed to the elevator, pushing the button and focusing on sorting the report. Intetsu got him all flustered.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Intetsu was heading toward the stairs to go home when he was suddenly on the floor and...facing Karyu. The CEO seemed to be much nicer and had respected Intetsu's wishes of no touching...even though the blonde wanted it. He started to watch him go before making the quick decision to take the elevator instead of the stairs. They were the only two in the elevator so Intetsu found the easiest way to talk to the CEO was to stop the elevator. Once the elevator was stopped...it took a moment for the man to look up at Karyu.

"I don't understand...I mean I guess I do since I told you no but I don't get it. I-It wasn't that I wasn't responsive t-to what you were doing it's just-...It's just that you were my boss, still are technically and I wanted to keep my professional relationships just business. If I got involved with the boss...well it would look bad wouldn't it? It's not that I don't like you. It's just that I work for you. Perhaps I should have said so sooner..." Intetsu pushed the button and turned back to look at the doors. He wasn't sure where to go from there.

"It's good that you found someone I suppose. Yumehito doesn't seem to have the same hangups as I did. You seem to really enjoy his company too...Karyu. That's what Yume said your first name was. I wasn't sure. It's nice...suits you. G-good day Mr. Ikeba. Please take care." Intetsu couldn't remember a time when his pounded any faster. He hoped the elevator hurried up soon. His confession was starting to weigh heavily on him.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Karyu was stunned when Intetsu stopped the elevator. He listened to what he had to say and it confused him a little. "But if you...if you were interested in me, why didn't you say so?"

He stopped the elevator and tossed his report to the floor. He'd get Yumehito to print him another copy. Karyu looked a little hurt as he cornered Intetsu.

"I know how to keep business as business and everything else what it should be. You think I hired you on that first day just because I was attracted to you? No. You performed the best on the assessment tests. I wasn't lying when I said you had potential. I'm attracted to intelligence and you didn't make it any easier by wearing those dresses. I want to see you succeed, Intetsu. That's why I transfered you. I wouldn't let a relationship get in the way of that..."

He was still very much attracted to Intetsu, but he knew what was important to the blond, and it wasn't him. Karyu turned and pushed the button again.

"Yume is naive...and nothing compared to you." The doors opened and he walked out onto the next floor. Why did it hurt to be around him?
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Intetsu was stunned but watched the man leave. What was he supposed to do...? It was weeks before Intetsu got his head on straight and realized that a successful life isn't worth a damn without someone to share it with. So he found out where Karyu lived and put on one of his best most...inviting dresses. His knee high black boots accented the red and black dress nicely. So did the deep red silk underwear. This one had a mesh overlay that only added to the sexiness. With a shaky breath he knocked on the CEO's penthouse apartment door. Intetsu started to pace back and forth, trying to find the words that wouldn't come.

"I want...I'm thankful for the opportunity that you gave me but it's not what I wanted-no. I've thought about this long and hard but found that I couldn't-...I realized that what I want isn't just a career but someone to be with too. I didn't think I'd find someone like that so I didn't entertain the idea until now? No. Dammit Intetsu just tell him how you feel for fuck's sake. You like him, a lot. You want him really bad. And you can handle working for the company that your...boyfriend? Lover? That your whatever runs. Lots of couples do it. So why not you? Ugh, this is hopeless why am I even bothering?" Intetsu groaned and put his head in his hands. He was at such a loss and so distracted that he didn't even see someone standing in the doorway behind him.
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Intetsu didn't follow. He didn't come see him in his office and Karyu was upset about it. Yumehito tried to cheer him up with massages and blowjobs, but Karyu just...didn't want him as much. He tried to be a good boyfriend, but the young secretary knew it was over. Karyu broke it off with him and there were tears and yelling. Yumehito had left and Karyu was on his third glass of wine when there was a knock on the door. He opened it and there was Intetsu, as beautiful as ever, muttering to himself all the things Karyu wanted to hear.

He smirked and grabbed his arm, pulling him into the penthouse. The door closed and Karyu pushed him against it. Without even thinking, he leaned in and kissed him, his hands taking their place at Intetsu's waist. He'd wanted the hot little lolita for so long. Now he had him.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Intetsu felt a hand take hold of him and found himself in Karyu's apartment with his back to the door. There were lips against his own and the lolita moaned softly into them. His hands found their way into soft hair as they parted, needing air. His dark eyes searched the other's for any sign of this being a joke.

"I had a speech you know? One that I was going to say everything I hadn't...guess you heard me putting it together?" Not that Intetsu cared. He smiled softly as he kissed the soft lips of the CEO again. It felt like his entire being sparked from the touch. God he wanted this.

"Is this you accepting my offer of me and you?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Karyu smirked and kissed his neck as he spoke. Intetsu seemed happy that Karyu was making passes this time. He wasn't going to stop. Not anymore.

"Only if you return as my secretary. Yume sucks at making coffee." He kissed him again, his arms tightening around his waist. Karyu's hands drifted lower, over his ass and to his thighs. He picked him up easily, Intetsu's legs wrapping around his waist. The blond was so light, it wasn't any trouble at all to carry him to the bedroom and set him down on the bed.

"Does this mean I get to pinch your thighs now?" He smirked, slipping a hand under his dress to rub at the growing bulge in his panties. Intetsu was getting hard for him. Oh, Karyu couldn't wait to make him moan.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Intetsu gladly wrapped his legs around Karyu as he smiled. "You'll have to find Mr. Akido a good one to replace me..." The blonde found his back against soft sheets as the CEO looked down at him. He felt the warm hand on his crotch and gasped, moving up into the touch a little. God it had been so long since he'd had sex.

"Pinch, lick, bite...you can do whatever you want...Mr. Ikeba." Karyu still hadn't told him his name from his own mouth. It was a tad funny really but Intetsu didn't mind. He knew Karyu's name. His leg moved to wrap around his new lover's body once more, pulling him flush against him. A low moan escaped as his hands started to pull Karyu's shirt off.

"I see I'm not the only one that's been wanting this..."
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karyu Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 pm

"It's Karyu." He said, his lips forming a pout a little. He always managed to pout. But he tugged off Intetsu's panties and was busy making him gasp as he jerked his length. Intetsu pulled off his shirt and Karyu let it fall to the floor. The touches were amazing and he wanted more.

"Get the dress off..." he said, unable to figure it out in his alcohol and lust induced haze. He couldn't wait to be buried deep inside him, making him moan and beg for more. Oh, Intetsu would beg. Karyu would make sure of it.
Karyu
Karyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Intetsu Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:30 am

Intetsu's insides burned with pleasure at Karyu's strong hand. He couldn't help but smirk at the fact his lover couldn't get the dress off.

"Don't really need to with it's easy access but if you insist." The secretary moved into the other man's lap as he started to undo his dress. As each layer fell away another piece of skin was revealed until Intetsu pulled the petticoat and all the layers of the dress over his head. He was completely naked now. His heart was thumping loudly in his chest as he kissed the man he'd come to adore. God he wanted this.

"There...all better?"
Intetsu
Intetsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum