Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love in the Land of the Dead

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love in the Land of the Dead Empty Love in the Land of the Dead

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Hizumi was sitting down in his garden. It had been a long time...so long. The door was still there. It hadn't been used in so long. He couldn't step through though. On the other side was Hades' garden. Their shared garden of Eden. His heart ached...his body ached...it had been too long since he'd felt love. Since he'd had love. Not since she had come to them, came between them, and ripped them apart.

Hades loved her though. More then he ever loved him. He was going to betray him just so he could be with her...that ended things. Jyo was thrown into Tartarus and they had become estranged. It didn't stop the feelings he had. The hatred Anubis had was only a mask for the love he still felt for the other god. But he had a new love. The blonde whore Rose. He hated that soul.

"Why does it have to be like this?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Love in the Land of the Dead Empty Re: Love in the Land of the Dead

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Sakito sat in his garden, sipping a drink and watching as his slave, Rose, gathered flowers. The blond soul made him happy, yes. Rose made him feel things he hadn't felt in such a long time. Not since his time with Anubis. Hizumi. His best friend and once lover. Jyo did awful things to tear them apart. He never should have trusted her. Even though she has long since been locked away, he still thought of how much he wanted to destroy her. Honestly, it was Hizumi who he loved so deeply. After Jyo, that ship seemed to have sailed and the option was no longer available. That was centuries ago.

Even though he was staring with such longing at the door between his garden and Hizumi's, he'd given up on ever having his heart again. He was Hades now. He turned his eyes back to Rose, watching his blond hair catch in the sunlight. He'd chosen this slave for that hair and, one lonely night, taken him to his bed. Rose was filling that void in his heart now. It wasn't the same, but he was happy. Mostly.

Rose brought him a flower and Sakito smirked, pulling him into his lap to nuzzle. The blond giggled and seemed to enjoy the attention. Sakito enjoyed it, too.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Anubis got up and climbed into his pomegranate tree, grabbing one. He started to take it apart and eat the jewels inside. He loved pomegranate. The god sighed and finished his fruit before jumping back down. He needed to find a new slave.

"Find something to break up this monotony." The days went by and he couldn't find anything...but there was a new troublemaker in his palace. It was one of Hades' souls. Growling the god grabbed the soul and dragged him to Hades' chamber room where he found the god all but having his way with the whore.

"Excuse me Hades I don't mean to interrupt your getting off but you seem to have lost a soul. He wandered into my palace and has been destroying it room by room all morning. Do something about it or I will. You can run alone whore. This doesn't concern you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Rose had been giving him bedroom eyes all morning and Hades couldn't take it any longer. There in his office, he had him pinned to the wall, fingers tangled in that blond hair as he ravaged his mouth hungrily. There was an interruption, though. Any of his servants would have been killed on the spot, but the visitor was an extremely unexpected one. Hizumi.

"Anubis..." He breathed out the name. Rose tensed as he pulled away from him. The blond did not take lightly to being called a whore.

"I don't care who you are, but I am no whore. I---" Rose started, moving off the wall to probably attack Anubis. Hades wouldn't have that. He pushed him back against the wall and gave him a terrifying look.

"Don't you speak like that to a god. Go and wait in your chambers or it's Tartarus for you." His voice was strong and commanding and Rose, even though pouting and his spirit unbroken, couldn't help but comply. He left, shooting daggers with his ice blue eyes at Hizumi before he was gone.

Sakito sighed and looked over at the poor, frightened soul who was being carted along by Hizumi like a bag of potatoes.

"Forgive me, Anubis, for not keeping track of my souls." He walked over and took the soul from Hizumi, setting him in a chair to shiver in fear. He had no idea what was to happen to him and the tension between the two gods was so thick, he thought something terrible would happen.

Hades had no malicious intentions, though. He looked into Hizumi's eyes, seeing so much there that he couldn't define. He didn't know how to react but he knew Hizumi's temper. "I'll keep a better watch."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Hizumi growled at Rose, baring his teeth. The god looked at Hades with such anger and hurt. He hated loving a man that wanted that stupid Rose.

"You better. I'll kill him next time he comes into my palace causing destruction and then I'll come find you." He was quite pleased with Hades putting the whore in his place but still. It wasn't right...Hades was his...Rose was still in the doorway though. Hm. Anubis moved swiftly over to Hades and grabbed him, kissing him roughly before pulling away.

"Cherries...doesn't suit you Hades. That whore really changed things. Make sure I don't see that soul again." With that the god left. At least he got a bit of gratification of seeing Rose's face after that kiss.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Sakito was about to say something about how his souls weren't that stupid but then Hizumi kissed him. The kiss was rough and Hizumi bit his lip. It definitely got his attention. He was stunned for a moment as he stood there, watching him leave. What the hell was all this supposed to mean? The soul in the chair was not one of the destructive or careless types. He must have only been a messenger caught up by Anubis for this moment. Why? Why did Anubis...Hizumi...why did he come over here, threaten him and then kiss him?

There must still be something there. Rose was furious. He glared at Anubis as he left and quickly went to Sakito's side once he was gone, as if claiming what was his. Hades belonged to noone, though. He pulled himself away and went for a walk to try and clear his head. Did Hizumi still have feelings for him?

Hades was very preoccupied and quiet the rest of the day. Rose didn't like the lack of attention and tried over and over to make Sakito pay attention to him again. He wouldn't, though. He kept thinking about the other god. In the middle of the night, he snuck away and out of the palace, through the garden to the door that hadn't been opened in centuries. It still worked, though. He made his way quietly through Anubis' palace to his room and stood over him as he slept. Hizumi looked so sad in his sleep. Sakito sat down on the bed and reached over to brush the hair off his face. He didn't hate Hizumi. What they had was just so long ago...How could there ever be a chance for them again?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Hizumi spent the rest of the day cleaning up the mess in his palace before he fell asleep completely dressed in his clothes. He felt a presence in his room but didn't wake. The feeling he had was comfortable. His body reacted and moved closer to Sakito's body as he slept.

"Sak..to..." The god sighed softly in his sleep, moving ever so slightly toward the other god's hand. When his skin touched he woke with a start and sat up.

"Hades...what are you doing in my room? Aren't you supposed to be with that whore right now?" The bitterness in his voice was unmistakable. He really did hate Rose.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Hizumi started to stir and he nuzzled against his hand. His name fell from Hizumi's lips and Sakito realized that the other god really did have feelings for him. How? After all these many years? Jyo made him believe ages ago that he'd never have a chance. Did he even want a chance now? What about Rose? Sakito was suddenly so torn.

The god woke up and sat staring at him. Sakito tried to harden his expression. How could he keep being so frustrating?

"He's not a whore, Anubis." He felt a little angry and he didn't know what to do. He stood up, scoffing in his frustration. "I come here to talk to you and you just do that all over again. It was stupid to come here."

He turned and started walking out of the room. If Hizumi wouldn't talk with him, then there wasn't anything to say.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 pm

"Why does it surprise you that I hate him? I had you first. I had you before him and before her! I came first! It's not fair he gets what was ripped from me. I hate him and I'll call him a whore all I like. Makes me feel a bit better about the whole thing. It's better for you to have a whore then a lover." Hizumi's harden mask came back as Sakito started to walk away.

"How would you feel if I took a lover? Wait. Never mind. That's a stupid question. Why would you care? You have your precious Rose."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 pm

"How dare you blame what happened with Jyo on me!" He said, turning to face him again. "You don't think I loved you? You don't think I was just as much of a victim as you were to her lies?"

He went back to where Hizumi sat and lowered his voice a little. "You had centuries to come after me and you never did. Just when I get over you and I find some small shred of happiness, there you are, mocking me and my twice broken heart. You know how I'd feel if you had a lover because it's exactly how you feel now. So why did it take me having a lover for you to see me again?"

He was angry and he had to step back before he did something he'd regret. "That's the thing with you, Hizu. You've always wanted what you can't have. That's how it's always been. You had me once and look what you let happen. And now that someone else has me, you're angry again. What do you want me to do? Leave him and come join you in some picturesque moment? You'd throw me away just like you did before."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm

"I didn't throw you away! I never even did anything to you! You were all set to fucking push me into the damn River Styx Hades! How am I supposed to come back to you after something like that? Jyo was the biggest mistake I've ever made. She ruined everything. But how could you expect me to come back after you planning to kill me? Would you come back to me if I had been planning to toss your ass in the River? No. God dammit Sakito.

"Don't you get it? I stayed away so I wouldn't have my heart completely destroyed. I didn't even know about that fucking whore until I was forced to come see you. The council ordered that we start communicating again or we'd be stripped from our god status and thrown into Purgatory to be Ares' play things. If it wasn't for that I still wouldn't know about him and I still wouldn't be seeing you! It hurts to fucking much to look at you and know you're completely fucking blissful with that blonde."
Hizumi was fuming, standing on his knees on the bed. Why couldn't any conversation they had end rationally and without screaming?
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:27 pm

"It was Jyo that did all that and yet you still blame me! One day everything was wonderful and the next day...I felt like I just woke up from a horrible nightmare I had no control over. That doesn't even matter, does it? You don't even care what was happening with me! You were so caught up in feeling sorry for yourself that you didn't even hear me out."

Sakito looked so hurt, like someone just punched him in the stomach. "You never would have seen me? You mean...if the council didn't order you to, you would have just stayed up here in your palace and forgotten me completely? You would have just...melted away into misery instead of ever trying to fix it?"

He started walking forward again, towards where Hizumi was fuming on his bed. "I'll admit...I should have done something, too...but it's unfair to make all this my fault. We're both to blame, I guess. Hizu...I can't tell you how many times I sat at my balcony and watched you walk along your garden. I still do. I see you look at the door now and I...it breaks my heart all over again. What am I supposed to do?"
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:40 pm

"I've been mad at myself for a long time Hades. I wouldn't have seen you because my heart breaks every time I see you. Especially when you have him all over you. It aches for you. My heart, my body, my soul. Everything just aches when I see you and I hate it. What else was I supposed to do?" Hizumi looked up at Sakito with eyes that held so much pain and love.

"I want you to love me. To want me and have me...I want to have what your precious Rose has...not like it will happen but it's what I dream of."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Sakito couldn't stand the pain in Hizumi's eyes. It hurt too much to see that. Centuries of pain. They both had it and it needed to stop. He ached for Hizumi, yes, but now there was Rose. He couldn't just throw him away. What if this wasn't real? What if it was a trick or there was something that would make this end quickly. He wanted Hizumi and he wanted it to last. There was only one way to find out if his feelings were still just as strong.

He walked over to him and kissed him, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. Their lips melded together as if they had never parted. Instantly, Sakito felt shivers and wondered if he still knew Hizumi's body as well as he did all that time ago. He was still shivering a little when they parted for air.

"I'm scared..." He admitted. If they had each other, would he still want him in the morning, or weeks from now? He didn't want to give up Rose just yet. He liked knowing he wouldn't have to sleep alone. Would he have that same security with Hizumi?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Hizumi melted into Sakito's kiss. Oh god. This wasn't fair. When they finally parted he was breathing heavily, eyes glazed over. "Sakito..." The god wrapped his arms around the other's neck and pulled him onto the bed. The love he felt was coming off him in waves.

"Stay with me tonight Saki-chi? Please..." The god looked so helpless and scared. He didn't want to hope so much but after centuries of not having him...he wanted Sakito. Hizumi couldn't deny that desire and passion anymore.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Sakito let himself be taken away by Hizumi's touch. How could he resist when his body was screaming for more. He hovered over him and looked down into his eyes. Hizumi was scared, too. How was it possible they went this long without just sorting this out.

"I'm sorry...for what Jyo made me do to you...and everything else." He said, looking just as sad and scared. He wasn't moving out of Hizumi's arms anytime soon. He started kissing a path along his neck as if tender kisses could make up for all the pain. It felt good to Sakito, though, and he didn't want to stop. He slipped his hands under Hizumi's shirt, feeling the soft warm skin of his stomach. He forgot how soft Hizumi was.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Hizumi's breath hitched softly at Sakito's touches and kisses. The world stopped when Sakito was with him. The heat...the passion...it all came rushing back and he couldn't catch his breath or get enough. "Hades...Sakito...I never stopped loving you. You know that don't you? I've never taken anyone...not since you. I just wanted you to know even if I sound pathetic or needy. I needed you. I was just too proud and angry to admit it." The god was shirtless as was Sakito. All he could do is pray to have him in the morning when he woke.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Sakito was scared but his body knew how to respond. He kissed Hizumi again, moaning a little as their bodies were pressed together. He ran his hands down Hizumi's sides, resting along the waistband of his pants. This felt like such a stolen moment, like it wasn't true. It wasn't though, was it? He still loved Rose and he knew his blond lover would wake in the middle of the night and worry about him. What if he went looking for him? He knew Sakito sometimes took late night walks to clear his head. Those walks...almost every night...were to stop thinking about Hizumi. And now, here he was in Hizumi's arms. He should just enjoy this moment for what it is.

He dipped his fingers below the waistband of his pants, watching him as Hizumi arched to his touches. It was so good to hold him again. He knew just how to touch him. He trailed his lips along Hizumi's jaw and nipped at his earlobe. He knew that was a spot that drove him crazy. Even if it was just a stolen moment, he could make love to him and let him know his heart was still here.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Hizumi's body hadn't felt so much pleasure in so long. His life seemed to fall right into place. Everything about it was wonderful. Sakito was his and he fell asleep knowing that he was still wanted. The god stretched the next morning to find his body sore...and no one in his bed. Sakito didn't stay. No note...no goodbye...just gone. Back to Rose. His precious Rose. It was all just sex. Sakito was letting him go. The blonde in his bed was who Hades' really wanted. Who he loved. Anubis was just an old flame. The pain that raked him was unbearable. The days and weeks went by and Sakito never came to see him again...never talked to him...never did anything. Rose was all he cared about and the betrayal he felt showed in his increasingly agitated state. But Hades was happy...that should have been all that mattered.

"Anubis. You and Hades haven't been getting along like you were ordered." The dark haired god looked up to find Osiris standing in front of him. Shit.

"It's not what it seems Osiris."

"One of you is going to have to go. I'm here to congratulate you. Hades will be stripped of his status and sent to Purgatory for neglecting his duties. You will be taking over his souls." Hades...in Purgatory? For Ares to fuck with? No...he was finally happy with someone. Even if it wasn't Anubis...the god shook his head.

"No sir. Please. It's my fault. I stopped talking to him. He's been doing everything he needs to. I'll go in his place. The problem was we can't rule together and one has to go. I beg of you to take me instead. He is happy and a good ruler...don't punish him." The older god raised his eyebrows at Anubis.

"Hizumi...you'd really sacrifice yourself for the sake of an old lover?"

"He deserves all the happiness in the world...even if I'm not a part of it. I still love him and if my final act as a god is to save the man I love then I will."

"Even if he doesn't want you and could care less?" Anubis took a shuddering breath before nodding. He hoped Sakito knew would remain happy with Rose...even if the blonde was a whore.

"Even if he's glad I'm gone. I've had all I can take of this world so please...take me in his place."

"So be it. You are hereby stripped of all godly powers and sentenced to Purgatory until further notice. The only way you're getting out is for someone to plead your case to the council and then it will be taken under advisement but sadly I wouldn't hold your breath for it. This was a highly unusual case for you to share a domain to begin with. There's only supposed to be one."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 pm

It was an incredible night. Sakito knew how special it was and he wanted it to be everything Hizumi could ever want. The brunette had fallen asleep but Sakito's mind just wouldn't shut off. He laid there next to him, watching him breathe and he felt so torn. He reluctantly left Hizumi's bed and went to walk in his garden. He stood in the threshold between their two gardens and just sighed. He had to choose now. Rose or Hizumi. He had such a deep history with Hizumi and it scared him. Things were never supposed to go this far. It was killing both of them. Maybe he should just leave Hizumi alone. Maybe the god would become stronger. They crossed that line of friendship and could never go back. Not anymore. Not after Jyo. Hizumi would never forgive him. There was sniffling behind him and he turned to see Rose heading up the path. The poor soul had gone looking for him and was scared. Sakito went to him and hugged onto him. He loved Rose. He really did. It wasn't fair to either of them, which ever way he chooses.

So he chose neither. He'd rather they both found happiness, even if it meant his own misery. Furious, Rose left his palace, wandering off to go make a living elsewhere. He knew nothing of what had happened between Hizumi and Sakito, only that he had lost his darling Hades to something. Sakito did nothing. Literally. He laid in bed and was just empty. Like a body without a soul. He didn't perform any of his duties and he never left the bed. He didn't need to eat to survive and there was no motivation to do anything. Until he heard the news.

One of his servants informed him that Anubis was no more and had been sent to Purgatory. Sakito was shocked and furious. He wouldn't stand for it. He went to the council to plead his case. Either they needed to return Anubis to his position or throw Hades to join him in Purgatory. Whatever happens, they need to be together. It's clear to see they are two parts of one soul. Hades refused to be without him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Osiris sighed as he looked at his former slave. "Sakito. He did this for you. Neither of you were willing to work together and we had decided upon relieving you so that there was no more conflict. He did this so you could be happy. He said you were finally happy with Rose and he wanted you to stay that way. Hizumi sacrificed himself so you could live. He didn't want to live anymore. That he'd had enough of the world." The goddess next Osiris nodded, agreeing with her husband.

"The pain he felt was overwhelming. It surprised many of us that he hasn't dove into the River Styx before now. With the heartache he had he could have easily just faded from existence. You need a stronger case then what you have presented for us to pull him out of Ares' domain." The god of Purgatory moved a dark globe toward Sakito.

"He doesn't do much of anything but this will show him to you if you like. You may take it with you but if you wish to have us reverse the sentencing then find a stronger reason. Make it impossible for us to deny you Hades."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 pm

He couldn't believe his ears. They wouldn't release him. He needed a better reason. It felt like his heart was being pulled from his chest. Sakito nearly collapsed right there.

"He shouldn't be destroyed because of me...his broken heart...was all my fault. I should be punished. He should be happy..." He his his face in his hands, not wanting the council to see him break down like this. "What's stronger than love?"

He took the orb and looked into it, wishing he could see Hizumi. What could he say now that could possibly reverse this. Hizumi, you fool, he thought. Why would you do this for me?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Hizumi showed in the globe all curled up and looking very heartbroken. He had tear streaks along his face and was muttering softly to himself. The site looked very much like it had when Jyo first tore them apart.

"Nothing is. That is why we accepted his request. He did this out of love. It was to save you from that fate. We will make you an offer. You are allowed into Purgatory, but you will be stripped of all powers as well. You will be a human soul just as he is. There can decide to take his place and allow him to free or push him into the River of Forget and he will be recycled back to Earth. Either way will end his suffering. But it is your choice."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:29 pm

"I'll do it." He said. Maybe there was some way to get them both out of this. He went into Purgatory and was shown through the darkness to where thousands of souls were wandering aimlessly. He called out Hizumi's name and searched and searched. By the second day he was so tired and weak and near giving up. But that was when he saw him.

"Hizumi!" He ran over and hugged onto his lover and friend, crying and shaking with fear. He didn't want him to forget and he didn't want him to be stuck in this place. "Why? Why did you do it? Why would you ever forsake yourself for me? After what I did to you? I don't deserve it. I'm nothing and you're everything. You should be ruling. You're so much better than I ever was."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

"Not good enough. Not hot enough. Not passionate enough. Not blonde enough. Not good enough...never good enough. Always second place. Never first. Just a plaything...only sex...not loved...not wanted...stupid...stupid foolish Hizumi...better off without him around. Not so much stress and a wonderful leggy blonde to have in your bed at night...better now that I'm gone..." Hizumi couldn't stop himself from thinking what he did. Purgatory had a way of taking away everything good about you and leaving only the bad. He was worthless. Why was he ever a god in the first place? The dark haired soul was still muttering to himself when he found himself being held.

"Hades? W-what are you doing here?...I did it because you were better off. You were happier with him and there wasn't as much drama. You left me and I knew that you chose him. You were so happy...and you wouldn't even come visit me. How was I supposed to visit knowing you chose him? You were better off without me around. That way you could have the whole level of hell to yourself and have your lover without worrying about the old one getting in the way...I loved you too much to let you end up here...you shouldn't be here...go. Before they make you stay. You don't belong here Hades." Hizumi was truly a broken soul now. Purgatory was not a good place. It was a place reserved usually for murders and child molesters.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next