Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza's boyfriend

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yakuza's boyfriend - Page 3 Empty Re: Yakuza's boyfriend

Post  Kanon Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 am

Kanon snuggled up to Miku and went to bed. It was peaceful...but morning came and it was just like he was at the yakuza's house. Everyone was there and talking. It was because of Yuuki and Emi and getting them ready to go to a safe place but to Kanon it was a normal day.

"
Good morning. Would you boys all like some breakfast before you head out? I make wonderful breakfast burritos."
The man was already in the kitchen and cooking as he got out all the ingredients. Miku's gang looked very confused by his presence and ease. And offering to make everyone breakfast??? No one did that. Suffice to say all eyes were on their boss with a question that said 'Wha-?? Who the hell is this guy?'
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:34 am

Miku smiled at Kanon, but shook his head at the others in the gang, "Easy guys, he means no harm. Let's just focus on the safest route to get Emi and Yuuki to the base safe and sound without setting off the Yakuza." The blonde didn't even think about Kanon not knowing what was going on. He didn't know that his lover running off yesterday was to have Yuuki's parents killed...

But just as the plans were finished Kanon was back with breakfast. It was something everyone was grateful for after taking a bite, Miku simply smiled and pulled the man into his lap, "Thank you, its amazing." Soon though everyone but them was moving to get Yuuki and Emi ready...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 am

Kanon was glad everyone appreciated his food. It was normal for him to make them but it also brought something to mind. "Umm...if you guys do run into yakuza today be on your guard...they're gonna be cranky." Kanon felt bad for them. He didn't like seeing the men leave only to know that some may not come home and that they would die by his family's hands. It was unsettling to say the least. He watched them all go but Miku and him.

"Aren't you going with them? Make sure things are done right?" Kanon was expecting to be left alone...this was different...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:59 am

"My second in command is with them, and they don't want any more death than what's already happened. If they need me I'm a call away, but they're just going to the base... It's my hope that the Yakuza leader isn't desperate to find Takashi's children..." Miku was a lot more worried than he let on, Emi just... he'd watched her grow up and to know she was suffering like he had... It hurt. And that hurt shined in his eyes, though to Kanon it would probably pass as concern.

"Besides, I wont leave you behind." He kissed him softly, to reassure him and settle his own nerves.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 am

Kanon found himself feeling bad. "But you're worried...what if something happened? Wouldn't you want to be there?" He kissed Miku softly. He wanted to distract him from what was going on. He didn't want to be the cause of sadness in him.

"What can I do to distract you?" Kanon moved to Miku's lap and threaded his fingers in his hair. He wanted to be good for him but the look of concern on his lover's face was hard to see. Zero had always gone but if he hadn't....would he have had the same look on his face? But then again, Miku said he'd take him with him which Zero never did. Though that was to keep him out of harm's way. Right? Oh great...now he was confused.

"We could hurry up and catch up with them if you wanted. Make sure everything went according to plan."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:18 am

Miku smiled softly and nuzzled his lover's forehead, "I am worried. It's just... a little more complicated." His hand reached up to stroke Kanon's cheek, hoping to halt any worry he had over him. It wasn't that he wasn't confident that his group could deliver them safely to their new home, it was over Emi and what she'd seen. For boys he assumed they just handled things different, but then again he had nobody he could reach out to like Emi had. She was definitely lucky.

"I don't think that's a good idea... If there's trouble the Yakuza would be there, I'm not too sure Zero would be pleased to know you were with me last night." A little grin was growing on his lips, his fingers ghosting over his hips a bit. "Unless you're wanting to propose an early break-up... Not that I'm hoping or anything." He kissed him again, "Sorry... I know."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 am

Kanon started to frown at Miku's words. He was right about the trouble and Zero not liking it if he knew but...he didn't want to give Miku up. Not that he really wanted to give Zero up either. Sighing he pulled away a little bit. "I'm sorry. This isn't fair to you...it's not fair to either of you for me to do this. I adore you Miku. More then I think I'm ready to say but I've been with Zero for almost six years...something like that is hard to break. It's complicated...and I'm sorry to put you in the position you're in." He really did feel bad. It was hard to tell if it bothered Miku that much though he knew it probably did.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 am

"Hey... No, it's alright Kanon. I get it, I really do... I'm happy that I met you, I wouldn't change that part. I think you're more than worth waiting for, I'll be here no matter what, I promise." He kissed his forehead and then his lips. Miku may had not like knowing that Kanon was with Zero, but he could deal just knowing that Kanon liked him. It may not work out in the long run, but for now it was good.

Just as he thought nothing was going to happen though his phone went off. "Haru-san. The weather is nice for now but I think a storm may be heading this way... Could you--"

"Dammit." Miku shut his phone quickly, "They're being followed. Kanon... You can come if you want, but when we get to the base promise you'll stay out of sight no matter what. My aim is to hopefully smooth things out or at least distract the Yakuza from Emi and Yuuki. Zero wont have to know about you then." He had a grudge against the Yakuza, but because of Kanon he would try his best not to act on that grudge.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 am

Kanon smiled and kissed Miku softly. "Just know you're the only one that's been having me." Things seemed to be calming down...until Miku got a phone call. He nodded and went with him. The man was making sure to stay out of sight...until Miku and Zero got talking. It was nerve racking to say the least but it made him wonder what it would be like for both of them to have him at the same time. It would never happen but the thought crossed his mind. Kanon was straining to hear what was being said. He hoped things turned out alright.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Miku ran out to the parking garage as soon as he was sure Kanon was safely hidden, Zero had just gotten out of his own car as Miku made his presence known. "Stop. I think we have some business to discuss here." The man stopped and looked at Miku, almost surprised by his boldness to speak to him.

"Okay... Go ahead and speak, can't say I'll promise to be swayed though." His brows furrowed and he crossed his arms, "You've done enough damage don't you think? You killed their parents right in front of them! They knew nothing about their parents dealings in the Yakuza. They're innocent--!"

"On the contrary, they saw it, so they could go and tattle."

"They wouldn't--" "Just because you didn't doesn't mean they wont." Miku froze up... Zero knew? "You're little misfit gang of Yakuza survivors is nothing but a spec of mud in the huge puddle of gangs. It would seem my father missed a rather annoying pest, I will not make the same mistake." The very thin line that kept him from pulling his gun was wearing even thinner... But he had to remember Kanon.

"Besides, be happy I only want them. I could take out all of the Yakuza's mistakes right now if I really wanted. It'd be a shame for you to die now after trying to avenge your late father, Hizumi, for so long." "You're not getting them!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Kanon was shocked. Miku...was Hizumi's son? Uh oh...not good. That means Zero knew Miku...from a long time ago. Shit. This wasn't going to go down well...Kanon knew though that if things got bad enough then he could make his own presence known and Zero would at least stop to listen. He had to. If he was standing in the path of his gun he knew his boyfriend would stop. Zero loved him...more then he ever cared to say. But Kanon knew if it came to it Zero would probably sacrifice himself to save him. He just had to make sure things weren't going to turn out right...and it was definitely starting to look that way.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 pm

"Then it looks like everyone is going to die, and this time no one will be here to mourn yo-- You little bastard!" Zero had been pulling his gun out but Miku saw it and kicked his hand, forcing the gun from his hand and sliding it across the floor. Everyone in his gang was out of the car and standing at ready, "Yuuki! Drive! You know where to go!"

He watched the car speed off to an upper floor and some of his members moved to block any from following, "Walk away Zero. I don't want to lose my men anymore than you yours."

"Why so non confrontational this day Miku? Lost your nerve?!" "I'm better than you." "Excuse me?!" "You heard me, I'm better than you. I can control myself better than you."

"Yeah? Well control this." A shot from behind Zero was fired and hit Miku in the shoulder. That shot started an all out brawl, Zero pulled a katana out and came at Miku. He had no choice but to grab his own and at least defend himself, Kanon was still in the back of his mind. He couldn't hurt Zero... no matter how much he wanted to.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Kanon was shocked at how fast it escalated. He got to Miku as soon as he could. Zero's men had ceased fire when they saw Kanon and Miku's followed a second later when the gunfire stopped. Miku and Zero however didn't. Kanon rushed to them.

"Zero stop! Zero! Sto-" He had moved to get between them just as his boyfriend drove his sword toward Miku to stab him in the gut. Miku wasn't hurt but Kanon's eyes were wide as the end of Zero's katana was sticking out his back. The man looked up to see his boyfriend's frightened and surprised expression.

"Don't-...don't hurt...h-im..."

"Taka! Call an ambulance! Now!!" Everything started to feel cold...this wasn't good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:40 pm

"Fight back! Coward! I'll put an end to this right--!! Kanon..."

"Kanon! No!!" Kanon started falling but Miku quickly caught him, holding him so he wouldn't disturb the sword lodged inside of him, "Why... why would you do that... Kanon... Kanon, stay with me, don't close your eyes! Help is coming, I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have... I'm sorry Kanon, I'm sorry." He was crying as he cradled Kanon close, ignoring his own bullet injury in favor of keeping Kanon awake and alive.

"Haru-san, we need to get you to a doctor as well, leave him to the Yakuza, they'll manage him but--"

"I'm not going."

"Get out of here, I can take care of him just fine, you've done enough damage I think." Zero had come back over and took Kanon from him, walking away and back to his gang. Kanon looked so frail... it was his fault. He told Kanon he could come, Kanon had only done that to protect him... It really was all his fault.

Last edited by Miku on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Kanon was looking up at Miku and smiled a little despite the pain. But then Miku wasn't there...Zero was. He was blaming Miku? Really? Kanon fell asleep shortly after that but woke up way later and in recovery. Miku was no where in sight though...Zero was.

"Zero...what...?"

"Explain to me, how you went to visit a cousin and managed to find yourself with that gang." Kanon looked down and sighed.

"Because I went to him. I've been seeing him. He pays attention to me and gives me what I want. He adores me Zero...showers me kisses and affection. Something you haven't done in quite awhile...those two kids haven't done anything to you. Even if they told the police couldn't touch you and you know it. So why were you going to kill them?" Kanon was trying his hardest to avoid what was coming. It wasn't working though.

"You were cheating on me..." Zero didn't look pleased at all. He looked....heartbroken.

"Well we really haven't been in a relationship in over a year so if you want to get technical...look. Zero I love you. God knows I do and I would die for you in a heartbeat but...I-I love Miku too. You can't make me choose. Don't hurt him. He didn't know anything for a good long while...just let him be."

"He caused this. You to be here. It's his fault. How stupid can a man be to bring you to a fight like that." Kanon scowled at Zero forcing the man to look down.

"He wasn't expecting a fight jackass. He was hoping to settle it without using weapons. And this isn't his fault. You're the one that stabbed me. Given I moved in front of you but you could've seen reason Zero. You've changed...you aren't the guy I fell in love with and if that fight was any indication...that man has been dead a long time."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Miku was in the same hospital as Kanon, a few rooms down from Kanon actually but nobody said anything to him. They all knew Miku was beating himself up over what happened to him... Yuuki came in the room to visit him and sat down, "Miku, you can't do this to yourself. You didn't cause this. They fired first... Zero doesn't even have a mark on him!"

"Kanon got hurt because of me, even if it was indirectly." Sighing softly he laid his head back on the pillows. "It wont be long until Zero will try and kill me. I don't think he knows reason anymore... I'm sorry Yuuki. At least your sister and you are safe right? You're welcome to stay with us as long as you like, we'll keep you safe. I promise."

Yuuki nodded, but he didn't like seeing Miku like this. "Get some sleep Miku, you need rest." He stood and walked down the hall, just happening to hear Kanon's voice and then saw Zero storm out... Huh. He poked his head in and waved, "Hey... good to see you're doing alright. I uh... heard what happened. Can I get you anything?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Zero's face became one of anger as he stormed out. Shit...that did it. But just as Zero left, Yuuki walked in. "Miku. I want Miku...this isn't his fault...Damn Zero. Whatever happened to the man I love I don't know. I have to apologize to Miku though...D-do you know how he's doing?" Kanon felt horrible about what happened and wished he could make it better. Do anything to make this situation less complicated and confusing. He wanted to tell Miku how he felt...that he loved him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm

"Miku is just down the hall... Had to get a bullet wound cleaned up. He's... feeling really guilty right now. I left him so he could sleep. But I know for a fact you definitely shouldn't be moving any time soon. I'll see if I can coax him down here, one sec." Yuuki smiled and went back to Miku, who was still awake and restless.

"Hey you, come on. Let's go take a walk, clear that head of yours."

Miku sighed and stood, slipping into his sling before standing. He really didn't have much to say until Yuuki made a turn into a random room, "Yuuki I don't think they want us snooping in other's-- Kanon..." Kanon was alive and very much awake, he instantly felt bad when he saw the bandages.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Yuuki left but came back in a few with Miku. Kanon smiled softly and opened his arms. "Come here...you know what happened isn't your fault. I'm the one that came out of hiding and I'm the one that stepped between you. Zero's blade was what did this, not yours. This isn't your fault. I don't blame you. Besides. It made me realize that the man I love isn't around anymore. From the way Zero acted that much is obvious. And...and it also made me realize how I felt about you." Kanon moved to kiss Miku softly before nuzzling into his shoulder.

"I love you Miku."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Miku went to him and crawled into the bed carefully. He didn't want to hurt him further... Kanon brought up a good point but... he still felt bad. Still he held him close as he spoke, he never wanted to let him go, never wanted him to have to go back to Zero...

Hearing those words made his heart flutter. He hadn't felt this way in a long time.

"Kanon... I love you too." He brushed his hair from his face and kissed him. "I'm sorry still... I never wanted anything like this for you. So much for keeping you on that pedestal huh?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:16 am

Kanon smiled and laughed a little. "Miku. Part of keeping me on that pedestal is taking me down every now to see the world. You can't keep a person on one all the time...that's what Zero did and look what happened there." Kanon cringed a little as he readjusted himself on the bed.

"I don't mind being like this...it saved your life."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 am

Miku smiled a little, "True... Though I hope to take you down off that pedestal more than every now and again. I love having you around, you calm me and make me feel at ease... I always lived on the edge after my parents died. Swore I'd avenge them someday. But at the same time, I wanted to be better than that, better than the people that had killed them. It just took finding a reason, and that was you." He frowned a bit when he saw that Kanon was in pain... but then again he had been stabbed. He'd feel shitty too.

"Still though, I want to be there to attend to your every need. Even if it wasn't my fault, its the least I could do for you saving my life. Though I intend to do so much more for you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 am

"God knows I wish you could but I can't go anywhere with you till I'm fully healed. Doctor won't let me do anything...not even anything fun while in bed. I know the normal stuff is out but hands can still do the job..." Kanon was looking up at Yuuki who had gotten the hint and left to go back to Miku's room where a few of his gang members still were. The door was closed and all that was left was him and Miku.

"Think you can help me out?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 am

"Hmm... Yeah I think I could help with that~" Miku moved down his body and to his growing erection, "But hand jobs leave evidence, you'll like this better anyways."

Smiling up at him, he pulled his pants down and took his erection in his hand, pumping it a couple times to make him hard. He loved how fastly Kanon's body reacted to him. Soon his mouth replace his hand and he started deep throating him, moaning and swallowing to give him as much as he could. Since it would probably be a while until they could have actual sex, he's have to make sure to make this as good as possible for him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum