Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's best...friend?

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Man's best...friend? - Page 5 Empty Re: Man's best...friend?

Post  Miku Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Miku could only nod at him... he was so tired... This was too much on him.

A small groan escaped him as he leaned up to his ear, "I love you..." His insides cringed and he felt himself slipping back down into his arms, his eyes shutting slowly. The guard that had suggested letting Kanon in came down to check Miku out, but was quick to pull him away from Kanon.

[i]"Sir he needs a doctor, his pulse his hardly there." He ran out with Miku limp in his arms and the rest of the guard restraining Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:55 pm

"No...please don't. Don't do this to him. He's innocent of everything. So am I but you're going to condemn me anyway despite it. Don't bring him back here if all you're going to do is hurt him. You have me...what more do you want?" He was hoping and praying that Miku was going to be okeh...anything to make him better. Anything to help him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 pm

"Whether or not we bring him back will be our choice, if he dies he's technically a criminal." Came a voice over the intercom. Miku was on the way to the hospital and couldn't even check out until nearly six months later. Weeks of debriefing, recovery, and therapy. Even after he was out an agent was still assigned to follow him, the one that had taken him to the hospital in fact.

The guy seemed nice enough... He gave him updates on Kanon... Including what he said, that he didn't want him anymore... Miku refused to believe it though. It had to be a lie.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:05 am

Kanon didn't see Miku after that. He was only told that he was recovering...and then after nine months, that he'd moved on. That he had someone. That he didn't want him. Anything they could do to get him to change. But in the end nothing worked and they let him out three months later. A whole year with no Miku...and he went to find him. They had finally given up. He was normal...human. They accepted that finally and let him go. Kanon found Miku...but he was with a guy. He could only pray that what they'd told him was a lie. Miku had waited two years for him...he wouldn't have moved on...Kanon had to believe that.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:11 am

The guy was just trying to be nice to him he knew, but Miku was just tired of it, "You know what? I don't care anymore! I'm out of that place, there is no reason to keep following me! If Kanon hates me so much then let him out of there to tell me himself, cause until I hear it from him it's a lie. Now leave me alone and don't you dare ever follow me again!"

Miku stepped into his house and slammed the door, soon falling onto his couch and breathing hard. He wasn't going to cry, he was done with crying.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 am

Kanon watched the man go and moved to Miku's door. He knocked, though his knock sounded like the guard's. But then he scratched at the door like a forlorn puppy would. He wanted Miku back. He was free...and he wanted his lover.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:57 am

Miku groaned and got up from the couch, this guy was too persistent. So without a second thought he moved to yank the door, "What part of go away didn't you-- Kanon... Is it... You're here? You're really here?" He was smiling but a tear worked it's way down his cheek. What if Kanon was here to tell him all of those awful things? What if... Kanon really didn't want him?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:01 am

Miku opened the door and Kanon nearly flinched at his tone. Too long with those men...he was skittish now. "I'm sorry...I was unaware you didn't want me here. I-I can go if you want me to..." He looked afraid Miku would tell him to leave. But he had to be bold here. This was the one he loved...he couldn't walk away from him. He couldn't be scared.

"Please tell me all those awful things they said are lies...that you do still want me...and love me. Because it nearly broke my heart to hear those things every day and when they said you'd moved on...well I about died..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:15 am

"No." Miku grabbed his hands and pulled him close, "Stay." His arms wrapped around him and held him there, listening to his voice and taking in his smell... Even though it smelled more like that detaining center then anything else. He sighed and pulled him inside, "Only if you tell me that it's not true that you hate me... that you didn't care bout those beatings and everything you did was an act to get free..." Miku was just as skittish as Kanon... and he hated it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:19 am

Kanon sat down on the couch and pulled Miku into his lap so the other's legs were on either side of him. "If I didn't care...if I did hate you...I wouldn't be here now, hoping you won't reject me and throw me out. I love you, I begged them to leave you alone every day. That you weren't a part of it...begged them to not bring you back. But then they started telling me things. The things you said in the hospital...the fact that you wanted nothing to do with me because of what happened and how much pain that I caused you...that you'd moved on and found someone else...and that...you were moving..." There were boxes all around them. Miku was moving. They hadn't lied about that...but surely they hadn't lied about everything else. Right?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:30 am

"I don't know how they come up with these things... I could hardly talk the entire time I was in the hospital. They beat me within an inch of my life and then they hardly let me rest at the hospital... I love you, and everyday I was wishing you were there with me, that I'd wake up in that lonely ass hospital room and you'd be there, that I'd come home and maybe find you here... But now you're here... and they can't hurt us again." Miku nuzzled his head against Kanon's neck, "And I was packing everything... the agent let it slip that it wouldn't be long... and I was hoping that that meant you'd be out soon. I wanted to be able to leave this place as soon as possible... with you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:38 am

"Then let's leave...we'll find somewhere new and be together without all this. We can even get a puppy if you want. I...I want us. I want to be with you and go to sleep knowing that I'll still be human and in your arms when I wake up. I want to hold you close and never let go. Not ever again." He held Miku close as he nuzzled his neck. He'd missed him dearly. It had been...four years since they met? Somewhere around there...he didn't want to let go ever again. Miku was turning 24 soon...Kanon wanted to be there for it. 24 or 68 it didn't matter. He wanted to be there for all his birthdays. Forever more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:53 am

Miku sighed happily and nodded, "I like that idea, as cute as you were when you were all fuzzy..." He poked his tongue out playfully, god he'd miss being close to him...

"I'm sorry they made you watch that... I never blamed you though, not once. And I would gladly take it again to save you..." Miku pushed him back on the couch and cuddled his chest.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:27 am

Kanon held Miku close to him and nuzzled him. "Is it sad that when I dreamed all I dreamt of was you and me in bed? I wanted you so bad...that every night I dreamt I had you in my arms...and then I would wake up to that nightmare and just...cry." His hands were running up and down Miku's back as he talked. He wouldn't really mind getting naked and doing things to him now. He'd missed Miku in more ways than one.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:32 am

In bed huh? Well... "The bedroom is still unpacked you know..." If Kanon wanted him who was he to deny him? He wanted him too, and he'd missed being close to him... Sharing the bed, warmth, and best of all their love. Being close to him was the best feeling in the entire world...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:35 am

Kanon rocked his hips up into his lover. "Then we should go to bed. It is getting a bit late anyway. Come on...I've missed you far too much to deny that I want you." He moved into the bedroom and let Miku lay onto the bed before crawling over him. The kiss they shared was one of passion that they couldn't deny. He wanted him...and very bad.

"I doubt this will ever get old."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:45 am

"I'd certainly hope it wont... Cause I love you way too much to just let you go." Miku's hands ran up his sides, taking his shirt off in the process. He was all his... it was his to enjoy and love... and he seriously hoped to forever be able to do it. Even when they were old... "I've missed you... and I think we have a years worth of love to let out."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Kanon took Miku's shirt off and held him close...he was kissing his neck softly as he started to draw the skin into his mouth. He wanted to leave a mark. The first of many. He was going to adore him in every way he could. No part of Miku's body was safe. Kanon proved this by moving his lover to lay on the bed as he started to go down on him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 pm

Heaven he'd missed his touch and kisses and well... everything about him. He was just glad that Kanon never had to see all the marks they'd left on him, he was quite sure it would upset him greatly. But Miku was slowly getting distracted from his thoughts, Kanon's fine details to attention to his body always made him putty in his lovers hands. His body tensed and shuddered, a moan escaping him as his hands gripped the sheets.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 pm

The bottle of lube was close at hand as he took hold of it and started to prep his lover. He wanted this very bad and nothing was really going to stop them. Kanon let his teeth graze along Miku's shaft as he continued to prepare him. Oh man was he delicious. The dark haired man was so enthralled by him that he didn't see the man looking in. He was sad and angry that Miku was still with Kanon and not him. He'd get the man soon enough...one way or another.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:01 am

"Ah! Kanon... Please... I just want to feel you...!" He felt restless, he was more than just desperate for him... Well to be honest he couldn't explain it. He was completely oblivious to anything but Kanon.

Shaking hands pulled Kanon away from his throbbing member and into a heated kiss, serving to only anger the man peeping in further.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:12 am

Kanon moved away from the kiss to coat himself. The man outside was boiling in anger and about ready to snap. When they started to have sex...he decided immediately that Kanon had to die. It was the only way to free Miku. The only way to get him...and the man was determined to get him at all costs. The couple inside however were unaware of the danger coming toward them...they were more focused on each other than anything else.

"Miku...god I missed you...."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:20 am

"I've missed you too..."

And their night went on from that, it lasted forever but ended way too soon... But in the morning, all that mattered was that Kanon was there and he was holding him... And that he was still human. And it would be like that until they both grew old and passed away.

Smiling to himself he cuddled closer to Kanon's naked form, his arms wrapping securely around him... "I love you..." He kissed his forehead and settled in for another couple hours of sleep next to his lover.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:58 pm

Kanon was blissfully happy. Things were going great...until their moving day. The day they were moving away so they could get a fresh start the man came back. Kanon was alone outside and in the truck. The man pulled a gun on him and got his attention really quick.

"I'm only going to say this once...you. Are going to leave. Without Miku. And I, am going to have him. I was there for two years and all he wanted was you. No. I earned my chance with him. I deserve my chance with him and you...are going to disappear." The guy cocked his gun, ready to fire. Kanon's arms were up but he still didn't know how to get out of this. The guy was blocking the entrance to the truck.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:48 pm

He was so glad that they were finally moving, they could finally settle into a place together and without fear of being caught. They could be normal... well almost normal, for them anyways. Just a few more boxes and they would be good to go and ready to start driving.

It was eerily quiet outside though.... just a few minutes ago all the birds had been singing and now... nothing. "Kanon? Kanon is everything--"

Crash.

The box of dishes that had been in his hands went crashing to the ground as he scrambled into the truck. He almost expected to find a dieing Kanon laying against all the boxes, but was relieved to just see him still standing and unharmed. Though for how long... No, Kanon wasn't going to die, not now. Miku put himself in front of Kanon and looked at Matsuda in disbelief, "Put the gun down... You don't need to do this."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum