Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your taxes...

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Your taxes... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your taxes...

Post  Kanon Wed May 28, 2008 12:18 am

Miku's lips were on his own again and this time he was using it to get control of Kanon. He succeeded too. Kanon simply let his own breath ghost over Miku's as he focused his eyes on him. "You have me...I surrender." Turning his head to the side, the commoner showed his submissiveness. Miku had the control and it was actually more exciting that way.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 28, 2008 12:28 am

Miku kissed a trail down the lightly tanned flesh of his neck, nipping softly where his neck and shoulder connected. Kanon needed to know something before they continued, he was not a mere commoner to him... "Kanon... I want you to know... That you're my equal, you have just as much control..." Smiling he went back to his neck, "... If you can figure out how to use it." Miku had his own little quirks, Kanon had yet to find them though. Given time he was sure to find some of them. Though what they were doing could hardly be considered appropriate for the location they were in...

Sitting up into his lap, Miku gazed down at him. "Let's take one horse back... The other can follow, you choose where you want to sit." If Kanon was in front Miku could simply tease him to no end and visa versa if the places were switched.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed May 28, 2008 1:07 am

Kanon looked up at Miku when he spoke. "I know...but...well...I was never the one in charge...Maya was always the dom...he may have been uke sometimes but he was always in control." Which Kanon didn't mind. He was the man of their relationship out of the bedroom but behind closed doors the roles were reversed. He looked at the horses and then at Miku.

"I'll sit behind you. You pick the horse."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed May 28, 2008 1:26 am

Standing, he pulled Kanon with him, leading him over to Mana. He was almost anxious to see if he was going to do anything... Even more so he wanted to know what would happen with them behind closed doors and in the open. Trying to shake the images of Kanon being naked and bellow him, he jumped on the horse, scooting up a bit and offering a hand to Kanon to help him. They were riding bareback and Miku knew he was at least turned on... He wasn't so sure about Kanon, he'd know as soon as they took off though. Kanon would be pressed against him with his arms around his waist... Bad thoughts... At least wait until they were home...

Groaning inwardly, he urged Mana on, going a bit slower then when they were racing down here. Shou was quick to follow but soon raced ahead of them, she always did seem to be in a hurry...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 29, 2008 12:51 am

Kanon got on Mana behind Miku and pressed up against him. He wasn't sure how both of them on a horse bareback would work. Maya always made him puton a saddle when they rode one horse. Kanon wrapped his arms around Miku's middle as they started to ride. Shou went ahead like always but they eventually made it back...though Kanon was not very comfortable. He was turned on...and the riding hadn't helped. He needed a nice cold bath now.

"Well...what now? I should probably go take a bath..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 am

Kanon sittign behind him... he could feel everything, and it only served to turn him on more. At the stables, they made sure Shou and Mana were back and then they had started there way back to the house. On the way Kanon mentioned a bath... Which gave him an idea. Gently slipping his fingers between Kanon's, Miku sought out one of the maids, asking her to bring fresh clothes and robes to the basement.

"You've never been to the basement, I think you'll like it there..." Smiling he opened the door for him and allowed him to enter. A single candle lit the room, he took it and started lighting the others, revealing a natural hot spring. "My father accidentally found this when they were building, it was exclusive for our families use... Well it hasn't seen any use in a while, care to soak with me?" Miku was already undoing his shirt as he asked, hoping Kanon wouldn't refuse him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 29, 2008 1:14 am

Kanon looked around the room and his jaw dropped...it looked so inviting...he pulled his shirt over his head and undid his pants. If he didn't look at Miku he'd be alright. Slowly easing himself in the teen let out a sigh of pleasure...it was nice a warm.

"Miku this is wonderful..." His entire body was relaxing. His legs already hurt from the horse ride but this felt so soothing...and Miku was so close...suddenly it all felt very warm. But in a good way.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 29, 2008 1:25 am

Following Kanon's example, he avoided looking at him while he stripped the rest of the way and slipped into the water. A soft moan escaped him as he settled in, after the lake and horse riding... this felt amazing.

"It is... I wouldn't have even thought about it if you hadn't mentioned a bath." Miku's head leaned back against the edge, the candle light flickering across his feature and well exposed neck. Even the knock on the door didn't phase him, he simply motioned the maid to put things on the small table and dismissed her for the day. The blonde was in an exceptionally good mood now; he had Kanon, had him naked, was sharing a relaxing moment with him, and best of all he was warm. He loved being warm... especially after being chilled slightly after swimming.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 29, 2008 1:58 am

Kanon watched the nurse bring in their stuff and watched her leave...it was only them. Him and Miku...in a hot spring...alone...naked...oh the things this could turn to. He looked over at Miku and decided to take a chance. He said he wanted him right? Slowly the dark-haired animal husband moved over to wear he was right next to Miku.

"Miku...thank you for tkaing me down here...it's very nice...and warm...and so inviting." Kanon was whispering in the blonde's ear as he did this. Soft and just tickling the ear. Surely that would get a good reaction right?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 29, 2008 2:11 am

Miku's lips parted slightly as Kanon whispered into his ear, it aroused him slightly to say the least. Without warning he rolled to where he was between his legs, looking up at him in a seductive manner. "Well I couldn't just let you take a bath by yourself... Not when I can have you here..." The blonde kissed his collar bone, sucking on it lightly. He was trying to get a rise out of him. And damn if it wasn't working.

Moving to where he was straddling his hips, he pulled him forward to let him lean against his chest while he massaged his shoulders and back. The muscles there still felt a bit tense from stress and all the work he'd been doing. So he deserved a little bit of pampering...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu May 29, 2008 11:41 am

Miku was...very alluring. Kanon was finding himself more and more attracted to him. Maybe it was because he knew Miku felt the same and he was allowing himself the thoughts that had been entering his head while he was still with Maya. Miku was giving him a massage and God did it feel nice.

"Your skin is soft..." Turning his head a little the 19 year old kissed Miku's collarbone softly. His hands had come up to move across the soft skin of Miku's back. He could feel that he was getting to him but if they felt the same about eachother it was okeh right?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu May 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Leaning his head down a bit he began to tenderly kiss his shoulder, all while still massaging his back. He loved his skin... It was smooth but still had a certain roughness from years of work. Thus when his hands had come across his back, he shivered and nipped at the warm flesh on his neck, to show that he approved of the soft caresses. But it was becoming increasingly harder to hold back from taking this further... Miku was feeling very stimulated.

His hands slipped around from his back and he switched shoulders, now he rubbed slow circles down his well built chest and stomach while his mouth continued what it was doing from the other side. Though he found himself moving up to his ear the more he felt of Kanon, "You have a beautiful body..." He whispered against his ear while his hand brushed against his erection while they moved back up.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 30, 2008 4:51 am

Miku was trying his hardest to get to Kanon...his mouth was especially distracting. The hands on his chest made his head fall back in a sigh of content but damn if that didn't change in two seconds flat. "Miku..." He looked at the blonde with lust filled eyes and a needy body...Maya had only left yesterday yet it had felt like weeks ago now...maybe because him and Maya had truely ended in every way but verbally weeks ago. He wanted to say that Miku had a beautiful body as well but found himself unable to...he was still trying to not betray himself with his next words.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 30, 2008 5:05 am

Kanon's lack of words hadn't gone unnoticed, he was probably pushing things too fast... Pulling back so the he could look at him, his hand came up to cradle his face, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't rush you." Even though the teen had said that Maya and him had been over for a while, there was still the connection between them. Sure Kanon was attracted to him too, but his ex had a lot over him.

Still sitting in his lap, Miku splashed some water on his shoulders and continued to rub them. They felt a little colder than the rest of him and if Kanon wanted this to stay innocent then it would, if not he'd have to say so himself. It wouldn't really mean anything if they rushed anyways.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri May 30, 2008 5:09 am

"Y-you aren't...I just never noticed how beautiful your skin is...it glows in the candlelight." Yeah...that was better...not. Kanon blushed and hid his face on Miku's shoulder. He tried to voice his arousal and instead made a fool of himself.

"I'm sorry...I'm just not good at this. Maya always laughed when I tried to compliment him or compare him to something beautiful...." It always came out wrong or sounded weird that's why.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri May 30, 2008 5:24 am

He smiled softly when Kanon hid in his shoulder, he'd been called many things but... "I've never been called beautiful and actually appreciated hearing it until someone equally as beautiful said it." Pushing him back gently, his lips capturing the others before any more words could be said.

It may not have came out like Kanon wanted it to, but Miku found it sweet... and oddly he understood what he was trying to convey. To make sure though, he pushed himself closer to where their abdomens were touching and Kanon was now leaning back against the edge. He let out a soft moan as he ran his tongue across his lower lip, just begging for entrance.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 31, 2008 1:49 am

Miku understood what he was wanting to say. That was good at least. He was trying his hardest to keep it innocent but with everything that Miku did...it was getting less and less likely to stay that way. Kanon moaned and arched up into him. His mouth opened willingly to let the blonde's exploring tongue inside.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 31, 2008 2:02 am

His tongue slipped in and eagerly explored his sweet mouth, caressing against the others tongue as he did so. This definitely wasn't helping things stay innocent... Especially with Kanon reacting like that... Miku moaned as he pulled away from the lip lock and pressed his forehead against the others shoulder, "I want this... Heaven knows I do... But I don't want this to be rushed." If they rushed, they took a chance at ruining the whole thing...and he wasn't one to bounce between lovers.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 31, 2008 2:07 am

"Miku...I don't just do this...it took me so long to give this to Maya...if I do this...it's real. Heaven knows I want this too but I don't want you to think something that isn't there. This...us...to me has been building for weeks...Maya saw that. That's one of the reasons we just...weren't anymore. Don't think too much on this...just...feel. If you want it and you know this is something you will want for a long time...then take it." Kanon's piercing eyes were showing everything to Miku as he spoke. He wanted no doubts. Nothing that could plant itself in his mind and grow into something bad. He only did this to those he felt he could really come to love...and Miku...he could really see himself falling in love with.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 31, 2008 2:24 am

Miku felt like he could get lost in the depth of Kanon's eyes as he spoke. He wasn't bluffing either, that much he could tell. They both wanted this... and to hell if he wasn't going to take it.

"I do want this... I want you... with me." Hopefully that long time would turning to be forever. Forever with someone as wonderful as Kanon was rare.

His fingers slipped into his dark tresses as he pulled him in for another kiss, making sure that this time their bodies were touching more, Groaning softly, he nipped at his lip, using the distraction to slip his tongue back in. No more interruptions or doubts... Now he that he was really being given a gift with Kanon's trust and body now on the line.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat May 31, 2008 10:47 am

They were doing this...really doing this. Miku didn't have any more doubts. Kanon moaned softly and moved so his legs slipped over Miku's. Being in the water helped loads. He was still liplocked with Miku when his arms wrapped around his neck. He heard footsteps but they stopped short and after a moment went back upstairs. He knew there was a smile on the face of the housekeeper who had come downstairs but Kanon couldn't care. Miku wanted him...and was going to have him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat May 31, 2008 10:28 pm

Kanon was in his lap... his legs felt so smooth against his own... and he was about to be his lover, his and his only. The door opening almost broke their kiss but Kanon made no move to stop so neither did he. He did however peek and saw who it was, and the smile that was also on their face. What did it matter though? He was the Lord of this town, he could technically do whatever he pleased. And right now the was loving Kanon...

Moaning softly and he nudged his hips against Kanon's, his hand slipped between their bodies, stroking his lovers length gently before taking it and pumping it. Miku mouth broke away from their kiss in favor of kissing and marking his neck, also he wanted to here more of his voice. Alone his voice was amazing, but when moaning he'd almost bet everything that it would be down right sexy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:30 am

Kanon moaned softly when he felt Miku's hand wrap around him Leaning his head back so Miku could have more access to his body. His name slipped out of from his lips in a soft whisper...he didn't really know what to do so he just let Miku have control. His fingers digging in slightly told him that he was enjoying it but there was something he'd enjoy a lot more.

"Miku..." He was being marked...most likely in the last place Maya left his. That last mark was still there that morning. Faded to almost nothing but still there.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:08 am

Miku took a sharp intake of air when he felt the nails in his skin. At the sound of his name he pulled back and looked into his eyes, "Is there something you'd prefer to be done? I feel like I'm missing something..." There was something he wanted, he just wasn't voicing it.

He kissed the new mark on his neck, waiting for some kind of answer.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:18 am

Kanon looked deep into Miku eyes before he chose his words. "You...inside me....that's what I'm wanting. But buidling up to it feels good...maybe I'm just impatient with how long I've had an interest in you..." It had been nearly a month. Kanon just wanted to feel all of him...every bit he could give him. That's what he wanted. It sounded amazing...but this felt good too...he wanted to do the same but couldn't quite manuver it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum