Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Yakuza Custody

2 posters

Go down

In Yakuza Custody Empty In Yakuza Custody

Post  Maya Sun May 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Maya was a happy high school student who just so happened to be involved with the yakuza. To say involved was an understatement. His faher had been oyabun before his death and now Maya's older brother Yoshiki was. This did make him a target but most didn't know who he was...until now that is. Maya had found strange things happening around him. Then he discovered why when a rival gang attacked him on the way home. He was lucky tonescape with only bumps and bruises. Yoshiki wasn't about to have it happen again so he inlisted one of the younger bodyguards he had and sent him to Maya's school to be a bodyguard...without him knowing. It didn't really work though. After a couple days Maya confronted the guy.

"What are you doing following me? I'm warning you, don't mess with me. What do you want anyway?" It was obvious Maya wasn't used to threatening others or being mean. It was why Yoshiki tried to keep him away from the yakuza life. He just didn't have it in him to be ruthless. Maya would rather have lollipops then guns.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

In Yakuza Custody Empty Re: In Yakuza Custody

Post  Aiji Sun May 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Aiji got put on a new task, assigned to him personally by the oyabun. He was the best bodyguard of his age group and he was needed to protect the oyabun's little brother, Maya. Maya was just a high school student, but all the other gangs knew about him. He was easy to spot, too, with his bright blond hair and bubbly personality. Aiji had started trailing him and had already found ways in which he needed to train Maya to better protect himself. The poor boy walked into trouble every minute.

"Was that a threat? You seriously need to learn." Aiji shook his head and put an arm around Maya's shoulders, leading him into an empty classroom. Once he verified they were alone, he knew he could talk.

"I'm Aiji. Yoshiki sent me to protect you. You are in danger and I'm your new bodyguard. Look...you need some training. Bad. I don't know why Yoshiki hasn't been training you all along. You have to learn to protect yourself."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 am

Maya was a little reluctant to follow this guy but he found himself following anyway. This guy worked for Yoshiki!? His brother didn't even tell him. Oi were they going to have a talk later. He needed to defend himself better?

"Whoa. Up until recently I haven't needed to defend myself. Yoshiki doesn't want me learning because it'll put a bigger target on my head. Yakuza in schools? It's dangerous. With no formal training it's just a child of ykuza attening school. I'm no threat to the other gangs in the area who recuit kids fresh out of school. They leave me alone. Till recently for some reason. Something set them off. I don't know what though. I do know I won't learn because that will only worsen the situation." Maya was firm on that point and as stubborn as Yoshiki. There would be no changing his mind. The blonde took out a lollipop and put it in his mouth.

"Looks like you'll just have to be really good at your job."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon May 28, 2012 8:20 pm

"Whether you like it or not, Maya. There's a target on your back. They want to get to you just to get to your brother. That's why I'm here." He smiled, watching as the blond sucked on a lollipop. He sure was cute.

"I'm one of the best of Yoshiki's bodyguards, so he put me on you. I'll train you to protect yourself. Hopefully, if I do my job right, you'll never have to. I will be able to shadow you and make sure that no one hurts you."

He smiled and went up to Maya, taking his arm in his hand. "First, we'll start with some muscle strength. Let's go hit the gym."

He looked out the door and, when the coast was clear, he gestured Maya out and lead him down to the gym. It was going to be some hard work, but Maya was worth it. Aiji could tell right away that he was someone special. Yoshiki was right to put him on this job.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu May 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Maya looked at Aiji like he was crazy. Did this guy really not listen? He couldn't start to do that stuff if he didn't want to incite an all out gang war but he followed him anyway. The guy seemed like he would protect him regardless. The gang world just couldn't know he was starting to learn to defend himself. Maybe he would put it off as getting in shape? Maybe they wouldn't come after him then. The lollipop was still in his mouth when they reached the gym. He set his bag down and went to change into his gym clothes. Maya knew already this man would be insistent so he might as well get dressed for it. The blonde came back out in a pink tank top and a pair of black shorts.

"Okeh, I'm ready for whatever it is you intend to do." Maya stood with his gangly self on a wrestling mat. He had really no clue what they would be doing so he figured he would be ready for anything. After all what all could this guy do to him?
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Aiji was stretching as Maya came back in. He was wearing pink and Aiji smiled. He really was adorable. All that blond hair and the pink and the lollipop...Aiji just wanted to make him laugh. But he had to focus on his task at hand. He had to toughen Maya up.

"Alright. Come here, you." He smirked and showed Maya how to put his fists up.

After about an hour, Maya could throw a pretty decent punch. Aiji was satisfied, for now. Maya kept making him laugh, though. It was hard to focus. He was just really cute. Once Maya was gone, Aiji began to realize that he was actually really into him. Not good. He was attracted to him. Aiji shadowed him even more. He had to make sure nothing happened to his new crush.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu May 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Aiji was surprisingly helpful with making a decent punch. He had a nice laugh too. At first Maya wasn't trying to make him laugh but Aiji had such a nice laugh that the teen decided it was his goal to make him laugh. The laughing made Aiji look younger, more full of life. The blonde liked it. He liked the way Aiji looked when he laughed because he looked almost carefree.

"Well now that I know how to blacken an eye and break my thumb if I do it wrong, I think we're done for today. Thank you. I don't know how this will go when other gangs find out but we shall see. I will see you tomorrow then Aiji-san." Maya had changed back into his clothes after a quick shower. His hair was still damp when he left. He found Aiji oddly handsome. Maya was going to have to be careful with his emotions around this guy. He could end up falling for a yakuza and with how hard Yoshiki tries to keep him away from that life, it would be disastrous.

"Good morning, Aiji." Maya saw the teen when he got to school. They could be friends though, that wouldn't damage anything too much. He looked tough though and very nice in a school uniform. Maya was pretty sure the guy could look good in anything.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Aiji was off duty that night, once Maya was home safe with Yoshiki in the mansion. He was safe there. Aiji couldn't get the blond out of his head, though. Yoshiki would kill him if he knew of his attraction. Aiji would have to play it cool. He would have to keep his emotions under control.

Weeks passed and he made sure Maya was protected. He kept giving Maya fighting lessons and even taught him to lift weights. Maya was doing better and better. It was becoming increasingly difficult not to want to stay around him, though. He was so charming and funny and just adorable. They clicked very well. Maya made him smile like no one else did. Aiji knew this was more than a job now. If something happened to the blond, he would be devastated and he knew it would be all his fault. He had to keep him protected.

Aiji became obsessed with protecting him. He started working him harder in their training sessions. He had a feeling Maya was getting frustrated, but what else could he do?

"Come on, Maya. Just one more set. I know you're tired." He said. They were both sweating from a long workout, but Aiji was just losing it. He cared too much about the blond, he was going to crack. He needed him to be strong enough, just in case he couldn't be.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Maya found Aiji to be quite endearing to him. He was always there and after school they would work out. Aiji's workouts were fun, if challenging. He was starting to get fatigued a lot though. Aiji pushed him too hard sometimes. He didn't want to be doing this all the time though. Couldn't they just hang out every once and awhile? Go out to eat or shopping? Something other then the gym and sweaty mats. Aiji wanted another set but Maya just couldn't do it.

"God Aiji I haven't even been this exhausted after sex. Please can we just stop for a minute?" Maya fell down on the mat breathing heavily. He was so done for the day. Aiji was sweaty and looking so strong and ready for more. Maya just couldn't be like that.

"Can we just call it a day and shower? I-I can't do any more."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Aiji sighed and nearly threw the hand weights he had. "Because, Maya, you have to be strong. I'm not always going to be there to protect you and i can't see you hurt. I just can't."

He sat on the mat, his head in his hands. He didn't feel like he was good enough to protect him. Yoshiki would have to find someone else. Someone stronger and better suited for the job.

"I'm sorry, Maya. I think I just...I can't do this...I'm not strong enough....my emotions are getting in the way of the job. What if I can't save you?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Maya laughed as he sat up. Aiji wasn't strong enough? How was that possible? He really didn't believe that Aiji had any emotions when it came to Maya. He was a soldier. He protected Maya and trained him. That was just the way it was, no matter how different he wished it was.

"Emotions! You don't have any! You just stay frigid and aloof. God what I would give for you to have emotions Aiji! There are days I wished you would throw me down on this mat and have your way with me instead of these stupid training exercises! But no it's always 'just one more set Maya' or 'You gotta train harder Maya' or my personal favorite 'You have to keep going Maya. You can't stop now.' Why can't you just stop for one day and enjoy it? Nobody's trying to hurt me with you around. Nobody would dare. So please, just one day. Just stop and enjoy yourself for one bloody day."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

"Maya! Dammit!" He pulled him close and kissed him, not letting Maya pull away. He had to show him somehow how he cared. "I have been trying to hide how much I care about you for so long... I don't want to see you hurt. I would kill me inside."

He ran his fingers through Maya's blond hair, wondering how he couldn't see it in his eyes. "What if I'm not strong enough to protect you? What if you get hurt and it's my fault?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Aiji kissed him. Aiji...kissed him!! Maya shook his head and climbed into Aiji's lap kissing him again. He didn't care. He didn't care at all.

"You will be strong enough. I have no doubt you'll protect me. The only thing that would hurt me now is if you stop kissing me and don't do a single thing about it. If you don't do something right now. God Aiji I've been wanting this for awhile...I'll do one more workout today. But please make it a good one." Maya started kissing Aiji again. They couldn't stop now. Maya prayed he didn't stop this. Even if Aiji was one of Yoshiki's men he didn't care. This boy, this man, was all he wanted.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 am

Maya was suddenly in his lap and eager for more. He had a smile on his face and a look in his eyes that just...

Aiji was stunned. Maya was kissing him again. He said that he was strong enough and that he could protect him. He also wanted to be with him, apparently. Aiji wrapped his arms around him and held him close as they kissed. Good thing he had the gym reserved and locked so no one else could get in. It was just the two of them in here and no one would disturb them. He laid Maya on the mat and hovered over him running his hands over his body. He slipped his hands under Maya's shirt, tickling and pinching him to make him squirm. This was going to be so good. His beautiful, precious Maya. He would finally have him.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down