Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was he reborn?

2 posters

Go down

Was he reborn? Empty Was he reborn?

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:00 am

Hyde was in bed sick today, he had been the last two days, it was only a severe cold but it was enough for Takuya to make him beg Hyde to just rest. Sighing softly he walked down his steps, only to hear a knocking at his door. Calmly he went to go answer it, but was surprised to see Kanon and Emi.

"Kanon? What brings you here? Come on in, I'll make some tea..." Takuya led them to his kitchen and put the water on for tea. He had a sticking feeling as to why Kanon was here, he had that look. The one he got when he was thinking of Miku... Patting Emi's head, he fished around in his cabnet for some fish food. "Here, why don't you go feed my Koi for me?" The little girl smiled and took the food, running outside to go feed the fish.

"So... What's up?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Was he reborn? Empty Re: Was he reborn?

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:21 am

Kanon smiled as Takuya opened the door and led them into the kitchen. He somehow knew the reason he was there because he sent Emi out to feed the koi fish.

"Emi actually. She was playing with a little boy today. He had blonde hair and honey eyes. His mother called him Akiharu but Emi called him Miku...Takuya...he's twenty. Is...is it possible that...that Miku may have been reborn? You couldn't find his soul so is it possible he was reborn because he wasn't set on the path of a hybrid into the afterlife? Emi, when I-I told her to go outside that day...she-she had something in her hands. She knows things most angels wouldn't. She's sensitive. Is it possible...possible she's like you? A-a reaper." He had to know. He just had to. If Miku was reborn...then...then maybe...maybe he could have him again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:44 am

"Not to mention she almost let out what she'd done when she came up stairs... Yes, it's very possible. But the only person who would know would be Emi, and she was five then..." Takuya again ran all the facts through his head, "If Emi is in fact a reaper, she's a very talented one. Cause she was right next to me holding his soul and I couldn't sense him, she hid him from me until she was outside and could easily let him go. If that is what she did, then it's very possible the kid you bumped into today was infact your Miku."

He smiled happily at his friend, it would be great if he could finally move past this. Even better if it was with Miku. "So... Anything else that could have hinted at him being Miku?" Now the reaper was just generally curious, anything to make Kanon react like this was worth looking into.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:56 am

So it was possible. Oh what would he do if it was Miku...but...would Miku remember? Wait... "He knew my name. I didn't tell him and I know Emi didn't...but he knew my name. He loves flowers...I wonder if Emi would remember."

"Remember what?" Emi was back and she was looking up at them. Kanon knelt down in front of her and took her hands.

”Do you remember the day Daddy went away? The day that bad man took him?” The small girl nodded. She knew the day…it was the first day she knew death, real death and loss. It was also the day she saw Heaven for the first time.

”Do remember when you went outside? So I could talk to Takuya?...Sweety did you have anything with you when you went outside?” Again Emi nodded.

”I let Daddy go. Uncle Takuya was going to take him…but you said to let them go. That they’ll live forever in us…so I gave him a kiss and let Daddy go. Just like you said.”
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 am

So it was true... Emi was a reaper. "Kanon... This is a great thing for you, but this has never happened before. A child has never been able to send a person to be reborn. This is simply amazing!" Takuya got up from his chair and down to Emi's level, a hand rested on her shoulder, "Emi, if your father agreed, when you're older would you like to be trained as a reaper?" Sure it was a bit early to be asking, but the girl was very mature for her age. Thus why when she happily agreed, he couldn't help but feel proud of her.

"Can I go see Uncle Hyde?" With a nod, she took off up stairs. Grinning he stood and leaned against the counter, looking down at his friend, "It would appear you daughter has given you the best gift possible. Now you can have Miku forever."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:17 am

She had Miku reborn...that was wonderful. Kanon fully allowed it. Emi had a gift. A very powerful gift at that to be able to hide his lover from Takuya. He watched her go upstairs and stood up. It would be nice to have Miku forever...

"If he doesn't find someone growing up...and if he'll have me. I'm a full one hundred years older than him. He might want someone his own age and he might not remember me...but Heaven I would love to have him back. If it wasn't for Emi, I would've let myself die years ago." He wasn't hiding how bad Miku's death effected him. Nor was he hiding the fact that it was his daughter that saved him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:29 am

Takuya smiled and pat his back, "If I remember correctly you were close to one hundred years older than him the last time as well, and that never stopped him."

The water started to whistle as he turned to fix the cups, carefully handing one to Kanon and sitting at his table, "Don't doubt yourself, I'm sur eif it's meant to be you'll bump into Miku when you least expect it... Now aren't you glad I delivered that little bundle of joy to Miku that day and cut your sex life in half." Now that they were certain Miku had been reborn, it was easier to poke fun at some of the things they'd both complained about. Hopefully Kanon would take it as such.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:51 am

Kanon willingly took the cup of tea and sat down too. He had a smile that told Takuya he knew he was only poking fun. "Not as much as you would think. Emi's sleep habits were wonderful and showers were our friend...still, we had more cuddling. Those days on the couch cuddling with Emi curled up into a little ball in the chair were wonderful. Even better were the nights that Emi was afraid to sleep alone would come and snuggle in between us. Despite the war we were very well off. I loved those fives years together...and maybe...maybe we could have that again." Kanon had never really discussed his life with Miku after his death and those who knew them knew better than to ask. Miku was the most important person in the world to him and to have been repeatedly asked about him after losing him...well that was just cruel. Still, they knew he still loved him, always.

"Did you hear? Hanna got married. It would've been nice for Grams and Miku to have seen it. It would've been nice to have been there but she was...preoccupied with being in love. She's happy though. And she's pregnant. This is the third time too. First one." He hadn't been to earth in a long time but had recently gotten back in touch with Hanna. It seemed she was healthy and happy.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:01 am

Takuya smiled at the memory, "You guys were a great family, even better parents. I hope you guys do work out again, but we wont know for some time right? He is only twenty after all." He smiled again as he sipped at his tea. Things were looking up again finally.

He listened as Kanon explained about Hanna, "Really? Who would have thought, well I'm glad she's happy. I hope she has a lot of kids and raises them well. Keep me up to date?"

"Uncle Takuya~ Why didn't you tell me Uncle Hyde was sick? Well anyways... he's all better now and demands you be up there right now." The angel stared at her in disbelief, "Better? But... Emi... you a miniature mirical worker." Getting up he kissed the top of her head and waved to Kanon. He didn't know what Hyde wanted but he had an idea.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:19 am

Kanon nodded and assured Takuya that he would keep him up to date. Emi came back down and announced that Hyde was feeling better and demanding attention from Takuya...hmm, wonder why? The angel laughed a little and stood up. "Thank you Takuya...Are we still coming here for lunch Sunday?" Takuya's nod let him know that it was still set. With that he took Emi's hand and left.

"You are very special Emi...there is only a scattered few throughout angelic history that can do that." The little girl smiled wide at her father and giggled.

"I know~"

(end)
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum