Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a while...

2 posters

Go down

It's been a while... Empty It's been a while...

Post  Miku Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:51 pm

Yuka stood quietly as she watched he son run around and play at the park, he really was an energetic boy. Smiling she shook her head and walked towards a nearby bench that already had an occupant. She bowed politely, "Hello, may I sit next to you?" The other angel nodded silently as he continued to watch his own child.

Miku ran up one of the play sets and sat next to a girl who appeared to be a few years older than him, "Hi! Wanna play?" The other girl smiled and nodded. The boy looked oddly familiar to her, but she just couldn't recall, that didn't matter though. This boy wanted to play with her and she was bored. "Only if you come look at some flowers with me first!"

He scrunched his nose at her but agreed, "Only if they're pretty..." The girl smiled and took his hand, "Oh they are! They're behind my dad, come on!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

It's been a while... Empty Re: It's been a while...

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Kanon was watching Emi sit silently on the play set, just waiting for a playmate to come along. In the meantime a woman had come up and asked if she could join. He simply nodded and looked back at Emi, noticing a blonde boy had come to join her. Good. At least now she wouldn't be so bored. But they were coming over.

"Emi, what are you doing?" He watched as she came up not really noticing her new companion.

"Flowers, dad. The daisies from the restaurant." Oh yeah...he had bought new daisies today. Along with some lillies for Emi. But those were at home on her tea table.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Miku followed the girl without question as she lead him over to her father, "Akiharu?" His mother questioned him curiously, but he quickly pointed towards Emi. "She wanted to show me her flowers Mommy." The blonde smiled brightly at her the bowed politely to Kanon as he rounded the bench with Emi and the chatter freely about the flowers and other silly little things before running off to play together.

His mother smiled and shook her head, "Silly boy, he'd never admit it himself but he just loves flowers." She rested her chin in her palm as she watched him in amusement. Glancing over to the other parent she scanned him over, "Say, you just opened that restaurant a while back didn't you? I must say you've done very well."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:10 am

Akiharu...Miku...the pain of loss was still fresh with Kanon even though it had been twenty years since his lover had died. But he still smiled...why let his oddly sensitive daughter know he was hurting? "Emi loves flowers...oh yes, I did. People have been telling me for years to open one. Daisy just felt like the right name." He gave a soft smile and looked out at the children playing. They looked so happy. Letting Emi go to a normal school helped her open up. It was a private school but still, it was better than what Kanon had. Plus she had a loving father, correction. Two loving fathers. One just wasn't...physically there.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 am

"Miku-kun come back!" Emi laughed as she chased him passed her father. The blonde hair boy laughed as she tried to catch him, he hid behind a tree and watched as the girl ran right by him. With a grin he ran back to his mother, accidentally tripping over his own footing but catching himself on Kanon. "Gomen Kanon-san." He looked at him with happy sparkling eyes as he turned to talk to his mother about their game, not even thinking twice about saying the name of a person he didn't even know.

His conversation was short lived though as Emi had found him and tackled him to the ground, causing them to jumble into a confusing mess of limbs. "Silly boy! My daddy used to pull the same trick, but I caught on earlier this time!" Playfully she ruffled his hair making it stick up a bit at the top. Miku looked shock to have been beaten by a girl, but was still more than ready to play again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:18 am

Miku…he watched them play and noticed the game they were playing as one Miku used to play with her…odd how alike they were. Then he was running back, landing on him in the process because of a trip.

”Gomen, Kanon-san.” He knew his name? How? This was too weird. Emi was back and mentioned her beloved departed father…he wanted to go. This child was too much like his lover.

”How old are you, Miku?” He had to know…had to. Emi however was looking at him.

”Dad, what’s wrong? Your heart hurts…”
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:34 am

Miku stood and brushed himself off, glancing curiously at Emi's father. He toed at the ground as the older Aristocratic angel asked his question, "T-twenty sir..." His hands moved to fix his hair as he continued his gaze into Kanon's eyes, his honey colored ones searched the others dark brown ones for an answer or reason for the question. And how did Emi know that her dad's heart hurt?

Yuka however felt slightly worried over the whole situation and stood behind her son, slender hands rested on his shoulders as she watched Kanon, "Is something wrong sir? You look paled..." She didn't think that he was going to hurt anyone, but she was fairly protective of her only child.

"It's okay Mommy, he just wanted to know my age." He smiled up at his mother before taking her hands. Still feeling unsure though, she bowed and bid Kanon goodbye. Miku waved to them, "Bye Emi-chan! We'll play more later!" Only Miku didn't know that his mother would be picking a different part of the park to go to from now on.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:52 am

Twenty...the same number of years since Miku's death. He hadn't meant to make Miku's mother worried or anything. It was just...too much to be a simple coincidence. He watched the woman take her son away and somehow got the feeling that it was his Miku walking away...but that was impossible.

"I'm okeh Emi...really...but we need to go see Uncle Takuya and Uncle Hyde." He stood but the little girl didn't look convinced.

"It's Daddy isn't it? You miss him." She still took his hand as he led her away from the park.

"Always. I'll always miss your father...but I'm fine Emi. Come on. Let's go see Uncle Takuya."

(end)
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum