Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher's Pet

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teacher's Pet Empty Teacher's Pet

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Hizumi was sitting at his desk attempting to grade papers but it was no use...there was too much of a distraction in his head. Sakito. His beautiful albeit underaged boyfriend. Oh how he loved him. He had class starting in about 15 minutes, students would start showing in about ten...ten minutes...then it was summer vacation. Last class before summer, then him and Sakito were going somewhere. He didn't know where since his boyfriend picked the location. Wherever it was though, they would be together...and free to be public with their relationship.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Teacher's Pet Empty Re: Teacher's Pet

Post  Sakito Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Sakito was too excited for class. Instead of making his way down to his economy class like he should have, he found himself walking towards Hizumi's classroom. Today was the last day of classes. Sakito already knew he had great grades. He was tired of being in class, tired of homework and, most of all, tired of hiding his relationship. Well, in two days, they would be in Rome and no one would be there to get them in trouble. Imagine, walking down the street with Hizumi, being able to go out to a restaurant with Hizumi, and not have to duck and hide instead. It would be beautiful. He looked into Hizumi's classroom and noticed his lover looking awfully tense. Sakito made his way into the room and sat himself on Hizumi's desk.

"What's wrong? You look tense..." He pouted a little, hoping Hizumi didn't intend to call off their vacation. Three months together and away from school. It was a test on their relationship, that was for sure. Sakito felt ready for it. But was Hizumi?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Hizumi looked up to see Sakito on his desk. He smiled at his boyfriend and looked down. "I keep thinking about this summer and it's causing a problem for me...I want to do something about it but I have class starting here shortly and I would really rather you take care of it then me." Hizumi's hand was on Sakito's hip. He knew that his boyfriend would get the hint and know what he was talking about.

"After this last class meet me in my room...I need to have some alone time with you in bed."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 pm

"Oh? Is it now?" Sakito smirked and slid off the desk onto the floor between Hizumi's legs. Why not now? They had a few minutes before anyone would walk in. Sakito knew how to make Hizumi come quickly. His teacher loved the way he worked his mouth. Sakito grinned up at him and slid his hands up Hizumi's thighs, earning a nice soft moan. He nuzzled at Hizumi's crotch and looked up at him with devious eyes. "I can fix that..."

The door of the classroom opened right as Sakito started to undo Hizumi's pants. He heard voices and ducked under the desk, pulling Hizumi close so no one would see Sakito or the undone pants and Hisumi's obvious arousal. Students were walking in already. Shit. They were going to get caught. No no no. Not on their last day here. He wasn't going to let that happen. And yet...he didn't want to leave Hizumi all hot and bothered through the entire class. After a few minutes of waiting and being anxious, he noticed that Hizumi was trying to talk straight to his students. Sakito had an evil thought and decided to act on it. He ran his hands back up Hizumi's thighs and squeezed his erection. There was enough room between Hizumi's lap and the desk to do this. So why not? He slipped his hand into Hizumi's pants and pulled out his cock, kissing the head before locking his lips around the tip, smiling when he heard Hizumi groan. Good luck teaching now, he thought. Oh, he knew he'd be in for it later.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Hizumi watched Sakito fluidly move between his legs and nuzzle his crotch. Of all the erotic things to do, that turned him on the most somehow. But just as Sakito was undoing his pants, students started walking. He felt himself move closer to the desk. Shit! It was a good thing his desk was a floor desk and not one up on tiny legs. He started to talk to the students. Sakito was determined though. He squeesed his erection only to pull it out and take it into his mouth. The man fought to control his moans but the students noticed a few.

"Sir? Are you alright?"

"Y-yes...just a killer migraine...Kira come get the grade sheet and pass it around. It's noted by your student number as ah-always...can you turn the lights off while you're at it. We're going to watch the last of the History of Alchemy today. Thank you Kira..."

"Sir, I have some pain killers if you like..." Kira and looked up her grade and passed it to the next student as Hizumi turned on the video. Thank god for remotes.

"N-no that's fine...I've just got one more hour left..." Hizumi's hand moved to grab Sakito's hair. This was so erotic and very dangerous. He had a class of 35 students in front of him and their own fellow student was under his desk blowing him...thankfully all of them were interested in the movie...well except one but they were obsesed with Hizumi and determined to get him.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 am

Sakito tried not to laugh. His poor Hizu was having a hard time. He knew how vocal Hizumi could be and he was rather surprised at how well he was containing his moans. He felt the persistent hand in his hair and he relaxed his jaw, deep throating Hizumi, hallowing out his cheeks as he bobbed his head lightly. He ran his hands along Hizumi's thighs and up to play with his balls. Sakito knew all of Hizumi's buttons. He knew just how much pressure to give and just where to touch him to give him the best pleasure. He moaned around his mouthful, being sure to send vibrations down Hizumi's shaft. His heart was pounding and he couldn't believe he was actually doing this. Hizumi was going to get him later, Sakito was sure. He didn't even care. It was the last day of class and he was more than anxious to spend three months with him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 am

Hizumi's hand clenched Sakito's hair more when he felt the moan. That could get them caught...his mouth fell open and he was sure to close it and look like he had a headache. This was beyond anything he'd ever done before. He wanted to do so much to Sakito...to fuck him against the desk...on the desk...he wanted to moan so bad but instead bit his lip and put his head down. He whispered so low that only Sakito would be able to hear him because of the movie.

"You make this so hard...to do...you aren't going to be able to walk after this..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 am

Thank god Hizumi had that movie put on and the lights off. Sakito was sure his lover was flushed and the movie drowned out the little noises. Sakito kept working at him, though, making sure to catch every last drop when he came. He didn't want it too obvious what had happened. When it was all over, he kissed Hizumi's cock again before tucking it back in his pants and doing them up again, quietly doing up his belt. He sat back against the back of the desk, smirking like crazy. He was so in for it, he knew it. Hizumi was going to get him later. Just the thought made Sakito excited.

The class went on and Sakito stayed still and quiet until the bell rang and students filed out. He waited for Hizumi to give him an all clear sign before crawling out from under the desk and back onto the desk.

"What a last day, huh?" He said, still grinning like an idiot.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:01 am

Hizumi came but knew Sakito got every drop then lovingly kissed his cock again before tucking it away and doing up his pants again. Class ended and everyone left, closing the door behind them...thankfully the curtain for the door was down due to the movie. Hizumi pulled Sakito off the desk and into his lap, kissing him passionately.

"It was...and you have no idea what's waiting for you back in my room. I'll have you screaming in pleasure in no time."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:20 am

Sakito squeaked as he was pulled into Hizumi's lap but quickly wrapped his arms around his lover's neck and kissed him back, matching his passion. No one would see them now that class was over. No one would be coming back. Everyone wanted to go home or on vacation. Sakito included. Three months with nothing to focus on but the man before him.

"You always do..." he breathed, kissing him again. "Let's go back to your room...or even your office...I've been naughty, teacher. I think I need to be punished..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 pm

"Mmm...the office sounds good but then you'd have to hold in those screams...on second thought...Go to my office and hide under the desk...I have to meet Hakuei there in a little bit but then no one else will be coming in. Come on. Office. Now. And stay under the desk even if you hear someone come in. It might be Hakuei. Go on or I'll strap you to my bed later and please myself in front of you, giving you nothing." Hizumi smirked as he kissed Sakito's neck. They constantly tested the boundaries of not getting caught...like the last hour for instance.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Sakito whined at the thought of what Hizumi suggested. "No fair..." He pouted and got up off Hizumi's lap, shaking his hips as he walked through the door that led into Hizumi's office. He contemplated sitting on Hizumi's desk and waiting to get more punishment and decided that could be fun. So he did. He sat there with his legs spread and with a smirk on his face as Hizumi followed after him.

"I don't want to hide, I want to play." He whined, holding his arms out to Hizumi and waiting for him to come close
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Hizumi smirked and followed Sakito into his office but knew they didn't have much time. "We can't right now...I have one more meeting...and then we can play." Hizumi heard the door open to his classroom and quickly got Sakito under the desk. Hakuei came in smiling.

"Hey, I just wanted to come by and say thanks...you know, for hooking me up with that trip." Hizumi was still in front of the desk with Hakuei so Sakito couldn't see what was going on at all.

"No problem. You love to travel and the places you're going have some great sights. Get lots of pictures and paint many great things."

"I will...thank you...for everything Hizumi-san...and...I hope you get that guy you were talking about. The one you wanted but couldn't have cause of the circumstances. Just know...it's not as frowned upon as you think here. Not by the students anyway." Hizumi laughed and shook Hakuei's hand.

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind the next time I want to bed a student. Take care this summer and don't get into trouble. You're still coming back in the fall right?"

"Yes sir. I'm coming back to study under Dai-san and hopefully get better at my techniques. I'll still be helping in classes too. See you in the fall."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:59 am

Sakito pouted but hid under the desk. He didn't want to hide anymore. He even recognized the voice. Hakuei. His closest friend here at Quiesco. Even he couldn't know about them. Sakito laid his head on Hizumi's leg as he heard them talk, wishing that they could all just sit and be social. The two most important people at the school, to him, and he had to hide under the desk. It made him really sad.

Hakuei left and Sakito made a mental note to ask him where he was going on vacation. He crawled out from under the desk and right into Hizumi's lap, where he wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled his neck.

"Can we go on vacation already? I'm so tired of hiding..." He said, sounding sad. He pulled back a little and gave Hizumi a kiss. "My best friend and I can't even tell him why I smile..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 am

Hizumi held Sakito close and smiled to him. "Hakuei's your best friend? Well...there's irony for you. He helps on Tuesdays and Thursdays in my fourth period class...I told him I had a thing for a student but it was hard to even think of doing something like that. He said that if I really liked the guy to go for it...and then I told him about how we had to hide it all the time and he just told me to wait till summer...then I wouldn't have to worry. He doesn't know it's you but he's the reason I tried to get you...funny huh?" The history teacher nuzzled Sakito as he rocked his hips upward into him.

"No close the door...you have detention young man."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 am

"Ha! Well, if you want the truth, it was he who convinced me to dye my hair blond that one time and get those blue contacts. He said everyone liked blonds." Sakito smiled and thought of how fun it would be for the three of them to hang out together. Hakuei was right though. The students didn't mind teacher-student relations. It was like the forbidden fruit and those whose secret relationship had been spread through the gossiping teens were admired. Sakito stayed under the radar, though, but he'd heard the rumors that Hizumi was most likely sleeping with a student.

Sakito grinned at the sudden change of subject. He hopped off Hizumi's lap and went to lock the door. He turned and gave Hizumi a very seductive look, staring at him with his bedroom eyes.

"detention...are you going to make me wash the blackboards? Or maybe..." He came close and turned his backside to Hizumi. "Maybe I need a spanking...I don't know...I'm a bad boy...I might just get in trouble again..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:33 pm

The teacher watched as Sakito made a nice show for him but instead of spanking him he groped his butt. "It's perfect for spanking, you're right. Nice and round..." Hizu smacked Sakito's ass butt moved him so he was in front of him.

"I think...I think we should buy wall straps...those would be nice. But tonight I think I'll just fuck you on the desk." There was a bottle of lube in his drawer for such occasions as these.

"Now how would you like this done Sakito?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Sakito smirked as Hizumi fondled his ass. He could see lust in his teacher's eyes and that turned him on. He loved how Hizumi always seemed to want him. Any time, any place, he wanted Sakito. It was nice, especially knowing there was love behind it, as well. They had such stamina because of the love they had for each other. Sakito didn't think he could ever get enough of Hizumi.

"Wall straps? Oh, kinky, are you?" He leaned in and nipped at Hizumi's lower lip. "You do want to spank me...don't you..."

He chuckled and sat back down on the desk. If Hizumi wanted to explore fetishes, Sakito was up for it. They had the entire summer to be together. Hizumi was watching him with almost lecherous eyes and Sakito decided to see how quickly he could get the man to pounce on him. He ran his hands down his own chest and hummed lightly. He bit his lip and lifted his shirt, flashing his belly button piercing as he ran his hand along his smooth stomach. The hands became much more persistent as he undid his pants and slipped a hand inside to stroke himself. His head fell back a little and he moaned Hizumi's name wantonly. What a picture he created of himself. He opened his eyes and licked his lips, staring seductively at his lover.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Hizumi watched Sakito intently, becoming less and less composed as he did. Eventually he stood up and moved so that his boyfriend was flush against him and kissing him passionately. "Tease..." The teacher smiled as he brought out the lube but left it on the table so he could join Sakito's hand in stroking the teen's growing member. He wanted to tease him till he asked for it. Oh the things they could do...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:57 pm

He smirked and kissed Hizumi back, slinging an arm around his neck and wrapping his legs around his waist.

"You like it. Don't lie..." He giggled and then Hizumi's hand was with his own, causing him to moan and rock his hips. He pulled his hand away, letting Hizumi bring him to complete hardness while he unbuttoned the teacher's shirt and kissed at his chest. Hizumi had a great body, he always thought. And he loved kissing him, every inch of him. It made him giddy how easily he could make Hizumi quiver and moan.

"I love you..." He purred softly as he locked their lips. He couldn't wait to get on that plane and to some place far and safe. Hizumi would really hear his voice then, he was sure. He didn't plan on walking much this summer...
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Their clothes were on the floor in a matter of minutes and it was only a few beyond that that Hizumi was prepping Sakito on his desk and abusing the bundle of nerves inside him. He wanted to make him beg for it...wanted him to want it so bad that nothing else mattered.

"Always so tight Sakito...I don't punish you enough..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Sakito was moaning and writhing, desperate for every touch Hizumi gave him. He always was. It was as if his skin were on fire and yet frozen, giving mixed tingles all over his body. Hizumi was being relentless in how he was rubbing against his prostate. Sakito whined, trying so hard not to touch himself. He wanted Hizumi to touch him but he knew that it wouldn't take much for him to come if he did. Hizumi wanted him against the desk and yet he was teasing Sakito. He knew Hizumi wanted him to beg. After all the teasing he gave before, he wasn't surprised. It was payback.

"We can always..uh...fix...fix that." He moaned, arching towards him and clutching at his shoulders. "Ah...Hizu...Hizu...Please fuck me...please, please, please...."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Hizumi had started coating his own member as Sakito started begging. Locking lips with him, Hizumi removed his fingers and replaced them almost instantly with his cock. Feeling the tight heat surround him had him moaning in the kiss.

"I will never tire of that feeling..." The teacher started moving slowly at first but soon picked up his pace. It was by far one of his favorite activities...one he'd get to have as much as he wanted this summer.

"Sa-sakito..." Hizumi was kissing and nipping at his lover's neck as he continued to pound him into the desk. He couldn't wait for this summer.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:51 pm

"M-Me either..." He gasped, raking his nails along Hizumi's back. Sex on Hizumi's desk, during school hours, even. People were walking right on by the room and never knowing what was going on inside. Still can't beat how he handled Hizumi during class. Sakito was sure he'd get more 'punishment' later and he was ready for it. And...he was ready for Rome.

---

Later that night, after another round on one of the desks in the classroom and then again on Hizumi's couch, they were laying in bed. Sakito was thoroughly exhausted. It was officially summer, now, though. They'd be off to Rome soon and then they wouldn't have to hide. He smiled as he was dozing off, feeling Hizumi's hand rubbing his back. It was going to be the best summer of his life. He sighed happily and nuzzled closer to his lover.

"Hizu..." He said groggily. "I'm so excited..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 am

Hizumi was holding Sakito close as they laid in bed, thouroughly exhausted. "I can't wait to hold your hand in public...and have my arm around your waist....and kiss you...it'll be so amazing..." The teacher pulled Sakito close for one more kiss.

"Different cabs to the airport at different times...meet up in the first class section. Frequent flyer miles do amazing things." Hizumi relaxed with Sakito and fell asleep holding the one he loved.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum