Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home at last...

2 posters

Go down

Home at last... Empty Home at last...

Post  Takuya Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:40 pm

The last two days had been long and tiring... He wanted nothing more than to just go to bed and curl up next to Hyde. But he desperately needed a shower and it was late at night... More than likely Hyde would be asleep.

With a heavy sigh, he landed on his doorstep and trudged inside. The house was dark and quiet, much like Kanon's was now that Miku was gone. Rubbing his temples, he made his way upstairs and to his room. Sure enough there laid Hyde, curled up on his bed asleep. Takuya felt bad for leaving like he did... He'd have to make it up to him for sure.

Smiling softly at him, he leaned over the bed and placed a gentle kiss on the top of his head. As much as he wanted to just lay with him he needed that shower... Blinking slowly he walked to his bathroom and stripped his clothes, he turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up, giving his mind time to wander. It just wasn't fair... To Kanon, to Emi, to anyone that knew Miku... The Hybrid hadn't deserved that...

Trying to muffle his whimper, he quickly moved into the shower and sat down. At first he thought he'd be okay, but soon found himself crying into his knees. Best to get it out then than when he was laying with Hyde, he'd have enough to explain in the morning...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Home at last... Empty Re: Home at last...

Post  Hyde Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Hyde had woken up shortly after feeling lips against his forehead. Takuya was home? Slowly the blonde got out of bed and walked out of the room. He was only in a pair of pajama pants but it wasn't like his boyfriend cared. Hearing the shower on drew him to the bathroom. When he opened the door he heard Takuya in the shower but there was another sound. Was the angel crying? Hyde eased into the shower behind Takuya and wrapped his arms around, not even caring if his clothes got wet.

"Hey...what happened?" Hyde had placed himself firmly behind his angel and held him as he cried. Something had gone very wrong and he didn't know what. But it had Takuya crying and that was a good enough reason for him to be there.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:07 am

The door opened and Hyde was now in the room with him, honestly he was grateful for it, he wanted to hold his lover. The thing with Miku just made it more clear to him that not everything followed a set plan, that Hyde wouldn't be there forever, and one day he'd be doing the same thing Kanon was... Sniffling slightly he leaned his head back onto Hyde's shoulder, trying to calm down before he spoke, "That day, when I left suddenly... There was a pull in my chest, Miku was dying..." He paused as he tried to gather his thoughts.

"But... but it was worse than death, It was cold blooded murder... By Takeru no less... There was so much blood... No way to save him..." Takuya's body shuddered at the memory, his hands held onto Hyde's, trying to be as close to him as possible. The last two days had been a shock to him to say the least, "Adn to top it all off... I couldn't find his soul. It just disapeared... I couldn't do anything for them..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:27 am

That nice hybrid that had helped them get together? Murder how?...no. Not the time to ask. "Shh...come here." Hyde pulled Takuya closer to him. There had to be someway to help him. But not being able to find a soul didn't sound right.

"Has that ever happened before?...Not finding a soul?" He didn't want to press the issue but the hybird needed all the facts. Takeru did it? Wait, that was the demon that had...oh dear...

"I'm so sorry..." What was there he could do? Nothing. Hyde couldn't think of anything to help. Just stay there with Takuya as he cried.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:44 am

Takuya gladly let himself be pulled closer, nuzzling into his boyfriends comforting arms. He knew Hyde wanted answers and that he wanted to help, might as well tell him now... "I've... personally never had it happened... But Miku was my friend... I hate not know what happened... But Emi... Kanon told her to go outside and she was holding something. I can't help but wonder... cause Kanon helped her with putting her cat at peace..." If the girl had released Miku... he'd be rebourne... into an Angel. Which would be a wonderful thing for Kanon. If it were to happen...

Sighing, he turned to face Hyde, looking him in the eyes, "You have questions... I can see them. I'll try my best to answer." Above all he was sure he wanted to know just how Miku died... "You know about the war and how things were going with that right? Well... I guess... that Kanon and Emi were on Takeru's list... Miku protected them with his life..." The angel placed his hand tenderly just bellow Hyde's ribs, "Takeru... he ran his arm through here... Thats why... I was so set on getting revenge that day... Because he nearly obsessed over Miku and anything to do with him... I didn't want that for you..." See that had scared the angel badly, he didn't want to lose the most important thing to him... Sighing shakily, he hugged his boyfriend closer to him and cried into his shoulder. Sure it may have seemed a little over emotional... but he was hurting in more ways that one... One of the bad perks of being a reaper.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:04 am

Hyde felt tears start to come to his eyes. Well if he could do that then it was a good thing Hyde had stopped him that day. Listening to Takuya tell him how Miku died made him wonder how the angel he was with could survive.

”I know…and you have me forever…I’m sad that it had to happen…come here, they’re survivors…maybe since you couldn’t find him maybe Emi had him. You said souls were little light balls right? Well maybe that’s what she was carrying because she didn’t want you to take him. If she had taken him then released him wouldn’t that mean he would be reborn since he wasn’t set on the path hybrids are supposed to go?” Hyde had pulled Takuya into his lap so he was facing him. He felt bad but this deal with no soul and the little girl intrigued him.

”But wouldn’t that mean she’s a reaper too?”
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:16 am

He listened to Hyde's words, "Right... He'd be reborn and more than likely to an Angel, since he died protecting one..." Emi being a reaper though? On a whim he would have said no way... But she was just a sensitive as him and she had come up there stairs trying to say something but stopped as soon as she saw him. Her eyes were all knowing as well... "She just might be... And if she is... Heaven Kanon would be so happy... But..." There was always a but...

"It'll be at least one hundred years before Kanon will even be able to see him let alone talk to him... I'm not saying Kanon isn't faithful... but thats a long time to let a lovers death sink in and be accepted... I can't tell him though..." Smiling slightly, he kissed the tip of Hyde's nose, "I love you and your curiousity! You always make me think, its a good thing trust me." Heaven it was good to be home.

Though he hadn't properly showered, he wanted to cuddle with Hyde. So he stood to turn the shower off and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing two towels he handed one to Hyde, but not before flipping his sleeping pants playfully, "You may wanna strip those..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:40 am

He could see the reasoning behind not telling Kanon but in time he might want to. Hyde got out with Takuya and smiled at his pants. Yeah he might want to do that. The hybrid stripped out of the pants and started to dry off.

”Well if that’s a good thing than I’ll have to be more curious more often. But for now…I say cuddling sounds good. Maybe some soft ocean sounds playing on the cd player…nice and relaxing. Light an incense in Miku’s memory too. How about…frankincense? For his passing.”
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:48 am

Takuya nodded, "Hm... Sounds like a plan..." Though he was happy to be home and with Hyde he still felt sorrow for Miku, Kanon, and Emi. An incencse for him and his memory sounded aceptable.

Drying himself off, he wrapped the towel around his waist and waited for Hyde, shortly after going to their bedroom and setting everything up. The CD player was on, the incense was buring, now all they need was the cuddling.

Pulling the blankets back, he pulled Hyde into bed with him, cuddling into his warmth. "Thank you Hyde, You really helped me out back there..." He kissed his neck softly before nuzzling it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:02 am

Hyde followed Takuya out of the bathroom and waited for him to get in bed before crawling in too. He held Takuya close and kissed his forhead as they cuddled naked under the blankets. It didn't matter though. This was a time to mourn.

"Anytime my love...anytime." The blonde waited for the angel to fall asleep before letting the sandman put him out as well.

(end)
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum