Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight In Shining Armor... Ri-ight~

2 posters

Go down

Knight In Shining Armor... Ri-ight~ Empty Knight In Shining Armor... Ri-ight~

Post  Uruha Thu May 21, 2009 5:16 am

Uruha had been attending a college class. He had been trying to get a few credits here and there for a literature degree. He didn't know what he was going to do with it, but he supposed it was better than rotting in his apartment along with his overweight cat when he wasn't at work. Class gave him something to think about other than what he was going to wear to work the next day. Yes... it was much better than doing nothing at all. So, he was on his way back from class, one hand in his pocket with his literature books tucked under one arm.

They were on British Literature now. It was wonderfully interesting stuff. Damsels in distress and Knights in Shining Armor, really nowhere to be found. It was nice. He didn't like being teased by wondrous lives of romance and magic. He wanted those things, oh yes... but he hated hearing of others experiencing them. This literature he was reading was based on life. The real hard truth of life. No magic and games, no dancing around the may pole. No. It was things about death and the hardships of life. Hey, it might sound bad, but at least he knew some people had it harder than him, right?

Sighing softly, Uruha removed his hand from his pocket and pushed his thick rimmed glasses back up his nose and looked around. He hadn't been paying attention to where he was going, and he was fairly surprised that he hadn't run into anyone. He had that clumsy streak after all, it wouldn't have surprised him one bit. But, no, he was actually doing pretty well today. He hadn't tripped on air once today! And, there it was. He had jinxed himself. He wasn't sure what it was. Maybe his shoes had brushed too close together, or there was a pebble on the sidewalk, or something! Whatever it was, he ended up down on his knees on the sidewalk, his books flung out around him, papers dangling precariously from their pages and flapping in the light breeze, his glasses falling to the ground as well. Luckily, he wasn't so blind that he had to grope for his glasses. He reached out with a harsh sigh, just falling the rest of the way to his knees as he put them back on, perching them on his nose and staring forlornly down at his books before be began to reach out, picking them up.

What a way to end his wonderful day.
Uruha
Uruha

Back to top Go down

Knight In Shining Armor... Ri-ight~ Empty Re: Knight In Shining Armor... Ri-ight~

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 5:34 am

Takuya was sitting on a bench rushing to finish some Phychology draft he should have started working on days ago. He figured two hours before class gave him enough time, so long as his hand could hold out that long. The brunette grumbled to himself as he scribbled the last few words of his closing paragraphs, just in time to catch another fellow student trip over seemingly nothing and lose everything...

Wow. Where had he seen this before? ... No where, but it seemed like he should have. Setting his books and things aside he went to go aid the pouty looking student, "You okay? You uh... took quite a spill there..." He started gathering the loose pieces of paper and stacking them neatly before starting to help with his books.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Knight In Shining Armor... Ri-ight~ Empty Re: Knight In Shining Armor... Ri-ight~

Post  Uruha Thu May 21, 2009 5:41 am

He hadn't realized there was such a pronounced pout on his lips until he was drawn out of his embarrassed daze by someone coming to his side and helping him. He looked up, his hands stilled as he just watched the other for a long moment. Maybe he was just that unaccustomed to someone stopping to help or talk to him, and here he had both at once. It took too long for him to realize he was being rude and just staring at this guy. He blushed scarlet and tried not to frown in anger at himself.

"Uh, yeah... It happens all the time. No big deal." Uruha said, trying to brush it off. Was he really trying to play the cool unfazed guy? Yeah, fucking, right. In his dreams. He cleared his throat as he reached out and grabbed his books up before he reached out more gently to take the papers that the other had stacked so neatly for him.

"Thanks... Sorry you had to see that..." Uruha said with a small sheepish grin as he reached back with his free hand, rubbing the back of his head, blond hair mussing slightly as a leftover blush still stained his cheeks a light pink.
Uruha
Uruha

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Takuya could feels the other gaze on him, but chose to ignore it. Maybe he didn't really want or need his help? Were he to judge by looks he would expect that kind of attitude, but the guy hadn't even spoke yet... But soon he heard him brushing it off like it was no big deal. Huh... well every man has his pride, some more than others.

"Still... I see no harm in helping you anyways." He handed him his papers and gave him a polite smile, hoping to maybe ease the other's mind. Everyone tripped, it didn't make them a big loser or anything. "It was no problem, it wasn't a huge effort to walk away from my report that I didn't really wanna do anyways. Do you live on campus? I'm not certain I've seen you walk this way before, and I'm here a lot slacking off." He offered a grin and hand up to the other student, "I'm Takuya, happy to have been of service to you."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruha Sat May 23, 2009 5:10 pm

"Well, thank you, so much. It's always nice to have someone help instead of just staring and laughing lightly behind my back." Uruha replied with a very small smile before sighing softly and tucking his things under his arm and looking at the other before letting his eyes slide down to the others hand that he offered. He reached out with his free hand and took the others in a firm, friendly grip, shaking it lightly.

"Actually... no. I don't live on campus. My name is Kouyou... but you can just call me Uruha." He smiled again and nodded his head, not yet releasing the others hand as he looked at him. He had a nice face. Very... cute. He smiled to himself before he let the other go. He was a little surprised. This guy was certainly younger than him, and yet he seemed to think they were around the same age, or something. Or... maybe it was just a fluke and they were. Oh well.

It didn't really matter in the end, did it?
Uruha
Uruha

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon May 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Kouyou... Uruha? He was curious where he got a name like that, but who was he to question it? It wasn't too uncommon to have a nickname that didn't go with your real name afterall. "Well, it's nice to meet you then Uruha. I'd offer to walk with you to the dorms, but you don't live here... I wont either after this year hopefully. I'm ready to move into one of the off campus appartments." Takuya hated his roommate at the current moment, he was a slob and a man whore to boot. It seemed nothing with a 'glory hole' was safe from him, it was the main reason he slacked off outside so much.

"Well, I need to go to the cafee down the way to steal some internet and turn in some homework, mind if I join you until then?" Uruha was interesting, and very attractive, he wanted to try and get to know him better. But that required scrambling to go get his own bag and books, then rejoining him on the sidewalks, "Alright, good to go. Shall we?" He offered another small smile to the taller man, hoping that he wasn't invading his space.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Uruha Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 am

"Oh, I see. That sounds like fun. I've heard those places are really nice." Uruha said, a friendly smile gracing his lips. This was nice. This was normal. He was having a pleasant conversation with someone. How long had it been since he had talked to someone with no reason in mind other than to just talk? Too long he supposed, unless he counted his cat. Oh god, that just sounded too sad. No way was that thought slipping through his lips. No way. And then! Oh, it got better! The younger man was wanting to spend more time with him. Was this just his lucky day, or what? Part of him was expecting it to end horribly, but he tried to push back the morbid thoughts in favor of lighter and healthier ones.

"I would love to join you. I mean... I have nothing else to do for the rest of the day." He said, fighting back a blush and nibbling on his lower lip. He hoped he didn't sound too enthusiastic. That would have been a bit embarrassing. He watched as the other went to grab his things, smiling gently to himself, enjoying the way the breeze ruffled his hair before he reached up to push the golden locks back from his face and then offered the other a bright smile.

"Yeah. Let's go." He murmured, nodding his head slightly and put forth his foot to start walking towards the cafe on campus that had free wifi. He found himself there quite often before classes, getting things done more often than not. He knew this campus like the back of his hand, really. He was sure he would be taking classes here for as long as they allowed it. Too much curiosity for one person, did he hold.
Uruha
Uruha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum