Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move or die

4 posters

Go down

Move or die Empty Move or die

Post  Miku Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Miku was sitting in Emi's room with her as she sat and played with her dolls, happily singing a little tune as her tiny wings fluttered. He couldn't wait for Kanon to come home, their daughter had just hovered from the ground that morning just after Kanon had left to make his report to Heaven. It was hard to believe that they had already lived together five years, that they had a daughter, and that he was twenty-five... The years were flying by them... and in a way he disliked it. But he was with his family, and they were happy... They're were raising their daughter better than what either of them had.

A small crack was heard downstairs, Emi's head rose and looked to Miku, "Daddy... What was that?" Her voice was small and shaky. The hybrid stood and pat her head, "I'm not sure... I'm gonna go check it out. No matter what you hear keep this door locked and your curtains shut, promise me." His insides were turning, there was a war between Heaven and Hell right now... Hopefully it hadn't just come here.

The blonde nodded her head as she hugged him, "I will..."

Miku gave her a reassuring smile as he stood to leave, pulling the door closed behind him. He didn't dare move until he heard the sound of the lock clicking. Once it did he released the air he was holding and moved cautiously towards the stairs. Peering down them, he saw a familiar shade of blonde he hoped never to see again, "Takeru..." His name was whispered but more than likely the demon knew he was there before Miku even thought about it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Move or die Empty Re: Move or die

Post  Takeru Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Takeru walked up casually to the two story house, to any passerby he would seem like a harmless teen just going for a visit. But he was anything but that, he was on a mission, a very bloody one. In that house lived two Angels, a child and an adult. The adult he knew was Kanon, the child he knew nothing about nor did he care. They were angels and they were doing to die. Approaching the front door calmly, he stared at it blankly. With a swift motion of his leg, the door flew open and broke partially from its hinges. A smirk grew across his face as he moved into the house, standing perfectly still in to middle of the living room so that he could watch all the doors and exits.

A few brief minutes passed before he heard Miku's voice, glancing up he grinned wickedly. Miku had matured a lot in five years, but now wasn't the time to let an old flame spark. He had a mission.

"Heh... Let's make this brief shall we?" He moved to climb the stairs, "I'm here to kill your little dove and the child, you are in my way. Now how about you just move aside and I'll make this quick."
Takeru
Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Miku stared at Takeru in disbelief, did he really think he would just stand aside? No, he wouldn't. He would take another beating before he'd ever let that happen. His hands gripped the rails for the stairway firmly, "I'm not moving, I wont let you kill my family!"

This couldn't be happening... Why now? Now whenever Kanon said that the war was dieing out... Why...

Glaring hard at Takeru, he waited for him to act. It was only him this time, no Kanon, no Takuya, not even his father. He would have to stick up for Emi on his own until someone arrived...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeru Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:03 pm

Takeru growled, though he expected this he couldn't help but be annoyed. The Hybrid was weaker than him, it would take almost nothing for him to just kill the man... But he didn't want to, deep down he still liked Miku, though it would never work out between them.

They'd just have to do things the hard way, family or not.

Reaching out, he fisted Miku's shirt and lifted him from the ground and proceeded down the hallway, "Well? Where are they filth? Here maybe?!" He slammed Miku's body against a wall next to one of the three doors. "No? Well how about this one!" Again he slammed Miku into a wall, but again got no response.

"Damn, you've gotten good at taking a beating Miku, but I wonder how well you'll take this last one?" Takeru threw Miku next to the last door, holding him in place as he heard a few small cracks. A small cry of fright caught his attention, "In here?" Releasing the Hybrid his hand wiggled the door handle, finding it locked.
Takeru
Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Miku tried to hold in his pain as Takeru continued to slam him, it hurt so bad... but he wouldn't let Takeru win. Not this time.

Though at Emi's small shout of fear he cringed, his ribs felt like they were burning, more than likely they were broken... When Takeru started tugging at the handle though, he forgot his pain and tackled him to the side. His body cried out in pain as he pushed himself to his knee's and against the door.

"Daddy!" Wincing he tried to quiet her, but it just wasn't working... she didn't know what was going on. And honestly he didn't want her to... "Just cover your ears... Please."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeru Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Takeru was surprised to be tackled, Miku looked so weak... But he had a job to do dammit! To hell with feelings!

He bared his sharp canines as he got back up, grabbing Miku's neck as he did so. "Unlock this door or else..." Miku only looked at him as he struggled. Growling he tightened his grip, "Listen here little girl! You open this door right now or I'll kill him!"
Takeru
Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Miku's nails dug into Takeru's skin trying to get him to loosen his grip, "E...mi... d-do...n't do... it...!" He tried to squirm out of his hold but found himself growing weaker. Emi could be heard sniffling on the other side, trying to listen to what he said, but wanting nothing more than to help her daddy... "Dad... help us..." The little blonde ignored Takeru's words as she kept hoping for her dad to come down and help them.

"She wont... listen... She stubborn... like... K-Kanon..." His eyes focused on Takeru as he spoke, getting the demon's attention from his daughter was his one and only goal right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeru Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:47 pm

"Stubborn eh? Then she's probably just a pathetic as well. No matter, once your out of the way killing both of them will be easy!" The nails on his free hand grew and sharpened into claws as his other let go of Miku and let him slink back to the floor. Takeru lowered himself to the hybrids level, fisting some of his hair to force him to look into his eyes.

"Time to dream forever in the abyss... Filth." Takeru pulled his clawed hand back and thrust it forwards and into his gut, coming through the other side and through the door. His claws sweeped out to graze across soft flesh before pulling his arm free of the door and Miku. Bright red liquid dripped from his arm as he looked down at the mess, the Hybrid was screaming in agony but it just didn't affect him. Blood was everywhere as he rushed to leave the house, no longer concerned with killing the angels. What he'd done was far worse than killing them.
Takeru
Takeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:04 pm

"It seems you have matured quite a bit in fives years. It also seems you have learned quite a bit. If at any time you feel you have learned enough then you may return to Heaven...now what about this little girl? Emi you called her?" Cora asked as his elders sat on the counsel bench waiting for his reply.

"Yes...her parents were killed by demons. I found her shortly after and took her in. She is like my own daughter I will take her as such. I didn't know her parents but I do know that they were of low class. When I do come back to Heaven I ask that she be allowed to come with me as my daughter." It took a moment but eventually his elders agreed. He could keep Emi when he eventually came back to Heaven.

"So be it...now would there be anything you woul-" It was at that moment he heard Emi and felt Miku's unbearable pain. Oh no...the war...it had spilled into their home.

"Miku...no!" His elders didn't hear the name but they did see him dash out to rush back to Earth. The one person he held dear was dying on him. It only took him a mere two minutes to get back to Earth, a record considering. The angel rushed into the house and found Miku at Emi's door.

"Miku!...baby...stay with me. Please...come on. Hold on...please hold on...stay with me." Kanon had pulled Miku into his lap and tried to stop the bleeding but couldn't. The angel forced Miku to look at him as he moved his bloodied hair from his face. This couldn't be happening...it just couldn't. He was crying as he felt his lover's life slip away. There was no way to heal him...but he couldn't lose him...he just couldn't. Not when the war was finally dying out...he couldn't...he just couldn't.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Miku shouted in pain as the arm ran through him. There was no surviving this time... this was the end... an end he had to face... without... Kanon... His body felt weaker be the second. He was fighting it though, for as long as he could, he wanted to see Kanon before he died... Since he'd never see him again.

It was then that he heard his lover running up the stairs, more tears slipped down his face as his lover picked him up. A weak sob sounded from his lips as blood started to trail out the corner. "I tried... to keep her safe... you safe... but he... Kanon... I'm scared..." Weakly he reached a hand up to grip the angels shirt as he started to sob harder.

"I don't... want to leave... you... Not enough..." His back arched as a spasm of pain shot through him.

Emi finally unlocked the door and came out, a deep slash across her shoulder was bleeding. Her tiny arms wrapped around Miku, "Daddy... Don't go!" Being so young, she hadn't gotten the chance to grasp that people could die, she'd never been around that. Looking up at Kanon with teary eyes, she whimpered, "Dad... Tell him he's not allowed... Daddy's not allowed to leave right?"

Miku felt a guilty tug in his chest, he was leaving them... His body slumped weakly in Kanon's arms as he continued to fight to stay alive a few second longer. Looking up at his lover, his eyes shined with emotion, "I'm so sorry... I... I love you Kanon... I love... you both... so much..." A few more tears slipped from his eyes as the started to close. It was hard to keep them open... It was hard to breath... everything was hard. But he at least got to see Kanon... Now at least, he could slip away in peace...

Last edited by Miku on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Takuya had been sitting outside next to the koi pond with Hyde when he had felt it, a terrible pang of pain shot through his chest. Something had been thrown off... someone who wasn't supposed to had just died... Clutching at his chest, he searched for the one in pain... Dear god no...

"Miku... Hyde, I have to go... Something isn't right..." It was his day off and he had been spending it alone with Hyde, but Miku was dieing... He had to do this for Kanon... With a groan he stretched his wings and took off for Earth. Flying as fast as he could towards his friends home.

Upon landing on the doorsteps the smell of blood was strong, it made his stomach twist. Rushing up the steps, he found Kanon's shaking form cradling Miku, Emi was also holding onto him. The hallway was splattered in blood, what on Earth happened...? It was then he noticed the hole in Miku's stomach, his eyes instantly moved to the Hybrids face finding all traces of life to be gone... "Kanon... I..." He placed a consoling hand on his shoulder as he searched for Miku's soul. It should have been nearby, not yet wanting to leave his family, but all traces of it were going... Nothing there to be found.

"No... Kanon... I... I can't find his soul, it's not here!" The brunette tried again to find it but again found nothing.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Kanon heard Miku and felt him slip away more. Emi was out of the room and holding onto Miku too. "No. No, no, no...Miku please...don't leave. Please don't leave me...I-I love you...please. Baby...baby!...Miku!..." He cried...there was nothing else to do. Kano let out a heart wrenching sob and clung to Miku's lifeless body. Takuya was there...

"No...Takuya, please. Please no...what?" Miku's spirit wasn't there? Well...then where was he?

"Emi, go outside...stay close." Despite the horror that just inlaced their lives, the demon who did this wouldn't have stayed. Takeru had no reason to. Somehow Kanon knew that was who it was.

"W-what do you mean he's gone? He can't be gone." If Miku was gone then who took him? Outside, Emi sat on the swing, holding in her arms a little ball of light. It was a little gray but she knew it was a good one. It was Daddy. She held it close to her and let her tears fall on the ball, making sure that no matter what the soul in her hands would always know her...would know Dad.

"Fly safe Daddy...I love you...but now I have to let you go. Dad said not to hold on to material things. He said they'll forever be alive in me...you'll be alive in me Daddy...good-bye." The little girl lifted the ball up and gave the light one last kiss before letting it go, watching it fly up on the wind.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:40 pm

"It's not here... And no other reapers are nearby to get him... I can't even explain this..." He kneeled down to Kanon's side, his eyes taking in all of the damage. His hand extended and ran over the body, a dim light glowing beneath his hands. He was searching for answers, but all the found was damaged and dieing tissues... "Good God... Why would..." Demon's never ceased to surprise him... Nobody in their sane mind could do this to someone...

Sighing he pulled his hand away, "I'm sorry... I can't believe... This wasn't supposed to happen! It wasn't his time!" Tears started slipping down his face. This probably wasn't helping Kanon, but he was hurting too... They were both hurting... "Kanon... We have to get him out of here, he deserves a burial... But I don't know how to explain this to the authorities..."

There was also Emi... She had been carrying something when she'd left... That girl had a strange Aura to her... He couldn't explain it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:53 pm

Kanon crumbled at those words. Miku was gone and no one knew where. He’d never see him again…it wasn’t his time. Their life together had been cut short, far too short. He didn’t know what to do. He was he supposed to go on? It wasn’t supposed to happen. Miku was supposed grow old and die naturally. They had so much left to do. Things they would never do now…but he was right. Miku needed buried.

”No…we’ll give him an angelic funeral. I’m going to cremate him…burn him so he can pass on. You don’t know where his sould is so I’m going to give him a proper f-funeral. He deserves that. He’s earned that.” Kanon still wouldn’t let go of Miku. Not for anything would he let go. He’d told Emi to let go of material things, that included people…but he couldn’t. Not Miku…not Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Takuya nodded at Kanon, Miku had earned that rigth twice over. "I'll help you however I can." He rubbed Kanon's back in an attept to sooth him.

"I know that this is going to be hard for you... But please, don't give up and forget Emi. You both are going to need each other to get through this..." By all means he wasn't telling Kanon to rush through this, but it wouldn't do good for him to dwell on it constantly. Little Emi still needed her dad...

"Dad! Dad! A new Angel was just--" Emi stopped herself when she looked at Takuya, she knew what his job was so figured she shouldn't let on that she knew where Daddy was. Instead she settled for wrapping her arms around her dad and cuddling up to him. She would wait till a more proper time to tell him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum