Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on here?

2 posters

Go down

What's going on here? Empty What's going on here?

Post  Takuya Tue May 06, 2008 1:42 am

Another happy month had passed them by with only a slight annoyance, his parents had tried to take Takuya to the council but the Reaper had had enough to prove them unfit. Plus the fact the Hyde technically was an adult helped even more. Now they could put that behind them and live their life together in peace.

Today was different for them though, Takuya was taking him to the hospital with him before they went out together that evening. All he could think about was their date and how happy he was to just have his lover there... Though until Hyde was with him at the hospital he didn't realize just how many admirers he had, it was discomforting. He kept Hyde close as they made their way to the psychiatric ward, he had to see a patient in substitute for one of the other doctors. He's seen Leon before, but had brushed off any and all advances from him.

Stopping just out the door he turned to Hyde, "Just wait right here, I'll be right back." Smiling he entered the room, greeting Leon casually as he sat in his chair. The younger angel seemed a bit more on edge than usual... "How's your meds working for you?"

"Oh just fine Takuya-san but... I have something else bothering me..." He stood from the table, his soft layered brown hair moved around his face as he walked closer to the other. His hands rested on his shoulders, "I want to be with you..." Takuya coughed and stood, his height matching that of Leons, "I'm sorry... I already have somebody."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

What's going on here? Empty Re: What's going on here?

Post  Hyde Tue May 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Hyde was going to a therapy thing with Takuya today but only as a tag along. He wasn't the one in therapy. Which was good. Someone needed to be seen by Takuya. But he could wait for that little bit of time before they went out. He was happy that Takuya could show him around. Being a hybrid in his past life meant Takuya had to hid him...which was probably no fun for him. But this time around he most certainly could. Though it was quiet inside the room, the angel still strained to hear...he hoped this wasn't one of the patients with a crush on him...Takuya was his. But he didn't like to have him tempted either. Even if it was flattering to know that so many desired what he alone had.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue May 06, 2008 8:34 pm

"Somebody else? But Takuya-san..." The angel held up his hand, causing the other to stop talking, "I'm sorry Leon, there's nothing I can do for you... If you'll excuse me." Takuya turned from his flabbergasted patient and left the room quickly. Hyde had been outside straining to listen, luckily there was nothing to be heard. Smiling he wrapped an arm around his lover and pulled him along. He was ready to get out of here, "Sometimes... it bothers me to be so popular." All he wanted was Hyde's attention, nobody else's... They made it around the corner when Leon's voice followed after them, "Takuya wait!" The other angel rounded the corner and stopped, taking note of the way Takuya had been holding Hyde. Tender and close... like a lover.

"Him? You chose him over me? That skinny little rich boy who has all the mental issues?!" There was a shift in his aura, this could be bad. Takuya kept Hyde close as he could as he watched him, trying to find the best way out, "Now Leon, just calm down and--"

"Calm down? Calm down!? No! I wont do it! I love you! He cant have you! I wont let him!" Leon's hand grabbed a syringe that had been laying on a supply table, at the same time Takuya pulled Hyde and they darted down the hall. His hand was tight around the others as they ran. They needed to get to where they could get help, where were all the damn doctors? Around the corner laid a freshly moped floor, of course the janitors were doing their jobs, but the traction on the floor was poor and they both slipped, separating them as they fell. Leon came around the corner, syringe still in hand and walked closer to Hyde, hell bent on killing him. "No! Hyde go! Go now!" Hyde had to run, he could distract Leon long enough for him to get away.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue May 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Hyde looked up as Takuya opened the door. He smiled and gladly walked with Takuya...but there was a problem. He looked at the patient that Takuya had come to see and saw immediately this would be bad. Though he was kind of scared. The guy was better looking and had a better build then him...but Takuya loved him. Suddenly the kid was armed and they were running. But wet floors made that hard. Hyde slipped and ended up seperated from Takuya. His skid across the floor ended with his body hitting an information desk place.

"Ow..." The blonde rubbed his head as he sat up. There was that angel...Leon. And the syringe was still in hand too. He could tell by the look in his eyes that he didn't want Hyde to exist anymore. But Hyde had a different plan then running. No one was going to chanllenge him for Takuya and win...and running away meant this guy would win.

So Hyde lunged at him.

It was quite the struggle. Leon was trying to stab Hyde and Hyde was both trying to stop the syringe from piercing his skin and deal out some damage to slow the other angel down. It all ended with a triumphant call from Leon and a horrified look on Hyde's face.

What no one cared to notice was that Leon stuck himself with the syringe...Hyde's arm was a centimeter away...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 07, 2008 12:06 am

Takuya had been far too used to people listening to him and was shocked when Hyde took his chances and lunged at Leon. It scared him because he didn't know what that Syringe held. Scrambling to his feet he moved to try and pull the two apart, Hyde was bellow the other Angel trying to keep the needle from going into his body.

Leon elbowed the reaper in the chest as he tried once again to pierce Hyde, this time letting out a cry of triumph as if he'd hit his target, "Hyde!" It wasn't hard to pull the other off of Hyde as he pulled his shocked lover into his arms, hugging him tightly before quickly looking for where the needle had pierced... but there was nothing to be found. His confusion was obvious until he looked over to Leon and saw the need sticking out from his arm. Reading the now exposed label he cursed, "Shit!" Thankfully they were by the information desk and help was only a button away, he smashed the button and returned to Hyde.

"What were you thinking? That could have been you! Hyde... you could of--" A terrible cry of pain left from Leon's lips, his body jerking painfully. Takuya moved to hold him down as doctors rounded the corner, quickly setting into action as they got the story from the reaper. Shortly after they left in a rush to the ICU to start working. Sighing he slumped against the desk and pulled Hyde into his lap, his head nuzzling against his shoulder. "What was in that syringe... was a sedative meant to calm down patients... but if overdosed on it can almost instantly stop your whole system..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 07, 2008 12:24 am

Takuya was there...and Leon had the syringe in his arm. He wasn't the one stuck. But Takuya paniced when he saw what was in it. He didn't know why but he was guessing it wasn't good by the way Leon was twitching. It could've been him...but he wasn't going to let anyone take Takuya away. He'd fight for him. When the other angel was taken away, Hyde found himself in Takuya's lap.

"I'm sorry...but I wasn't going to let him challenge me. That's what he was doing. Your mine...and it's about time everyone else knew that and stopped trying to get what only I can have. And I'll fight anyone who says differently. You're mine Takuya...and nothing will change that." No one would argue it either. He wasn't kidding when he said he would fight for him. Hyde wasn't going to let anyone try to take his lover away...he couldn't...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 07, 2008 12:38 am

Hyde...

"There is no challenge, cause I don't want anyone else. Even if they found out some whacked out way to bring back the dead I would never chose anyone else over you. I love you... But you can't be mine if you're dead Hyde..." He hugged him lover closer, understanding how he felt because he was the same... But that didn't mean he couldn't be scared for him. The amount that Leon had taken... with Hyde as small and young as he was... it would have been hard to save him.

"I'm sorry... I know what you're saying just... please, be careful about it? Not that I don't appreciate it, I just worry. Guess I'm getting old." Smiling he stood, cradling Hyde in his arms as they left the hospital, making sure everyone saw who he loved and wanted to be with. "So... anything I can do for you to say thanks?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 07, 2008 12:56 am

Takuya was adorable and sweet, though he understood where he was coming from. He didn't want to make him wait another 100 years to have him. But all the angel could do was nod and allow himself to be carried out. Takuya's idea sounded like fun...now what could he have him do to say thank you...

"Take me out to dinner. On a date...show me off to everyone. You didn't really get to last time....and then when we get home...you can do anything you like to me." And he meant anything. There was a big thunder storm headed there way and it was supposed to hit tonight. If Takuya played his hand right he'd have Hyde putty in his hands, ready for whatever the angel did to him.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 07, 2008 1:09 am

Takuya grinned and kissed Hyde as he sat him down, "A date then whatever I want hm? Well... I think I can handle that." Lacing his fingers with the others slender ones, they walked down the street to a fairly popular Japanese restaurant. If memory served him right, then this was one of Hyde's favorite places and an even better place to 'show him off' to everyone. Though Hyde was no where near a simple trophy for him... No he was much more.

His arm wrapped around his waist as they walked in, his head resting on his shoulder as the waiter glanced at them curiously. "Just the two of you?" He asked politely. Nodding he kissed his lover's cheek and they followed him to their table, sitting down politely at the authentic styled table and mats. Takuya waited for Hyde to request what he wanted before making his own choices.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 07, 2008 4:55 am

Hyde grinned when he saw the restaurant that Takuya was taking him to. He did love the place. It had good food and highly respected company. Perfect place for the older angel to show off his boyfriend. The blonde giggled a little at his actions though. It was very cute and lover-like. Letting all of Heaven know about them was fun.

"Yes...just us two..." Hyde looked down at Takuya, who was still resting on his shoulder and nuzzled him a bit. This was quite fun. He was definitely enjoying himself.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri May 09, 2008 11:54 pm

Takuya smiled at his lover, "The special with hot tea for myself, and whatever my boyfriend would like." He really was in love with Hyde, and by the time the night was over, everyone was going to know it. The word would spread fast, hearts would break, but he'd be with Hyde, happily in love.

The waiter nodded, smiling slightly at the two, it was good to finally see the well known reaper smiling. It hadn't happened in a long time. His attention turned to Hyde as held his pen readily, "For you sir?" He asked politely.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat May 10, 2008 12:06 am

"I'll take the same. Steeped rose tea please." If he burned his tongue Takuya would have to kiss it and make it all better. But he was going to do that anyway so it didn't matter. The waiter smiled and went to place their orders. The angel with Takuya was quite young but if he was making him smile then who cared? It had been so long since he'd shown any happiness. Many were going to be sad when they find out that the reaper was no longer on the market but they should all be happy that he's smiling...should.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat May 10, 2008 12:21 am

Takuya had never personally put himself on the market after Hyde's death, in fact he'd promised to wait for his reborn self, angel, demon, human... no matter what. But he did shy away from people, which in turn drew them closer. But now Hyde was back, so nobody else mattered.

His hands reached over the table to hold Hyde's, "You're amazing you know?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat May 10, 2008 12:31 am

Hyde blushed at Takuya's words but squeesed his hand a little. This was nice. He was able to be shown off. "Thank you...so are you. Takuya...were you the one that...that had me reborn. Takeru had said I was a hybrid. I don't want to believe him but it makes sense with my dreams. If that's true then are you the one...that had me reborn?" He wouldn't have minded at all if Takuya had said yes, because that meant he didn't want to be without him and even if meant waiting for him to mature Takuya would have him back.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat May 10, 2008 1:05 am

Thankfully nobody had heard Hyde's question, it could be disastrous if they did. But still he smiled and returned the affectionate squeeze, "I did... You were ill and I pretty much begged you to allow me to do it... I didn't want to live my years without you, even if I would have to wait one hundred years just for a chance." A chance he was glad had worked out. He would have died if Hyde would have turned him down or worse... have somebody else. It would kill him, he had made a promise and it was one he wanted to keep.

Takuya pulled his hands up and kissed his knuckles tenderly, his eyes full of love as he stared into Hyde's eyes.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue May 13, 2008 12:30 am

He was sick and Takuya didn't want to lose him. He could understand that. "You could've gotten in so much trouble for what you did...but you did it for me anyway." Takuya was truely amazing. Risking so much just for a chance to have Hyde in his arms again. It was utterly romantic and he loved it. But if he'd been found out...

"I'm glad they didn't find out you did it. I wouldn't want to come back only to have you gone."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat May 31, 2008 9:50 pm

"It was more of a we thing... Emi and I both sent you." It had been Emi's first technical sending, unlike the first time when it had been an accident. He'd been proud of her, but he cried the entire time while he held Hyde. It was hard to feel the soul of his lover physically leave him... He was just devistated for days... But with Kanon's help he had gotten through it. If anywthing he felt a bit selfish. His Lover hadn't been ripped away violently like Miku had.

He smiled and took Hyde's hands, "Me too... I never want to be without you again." Takuya kissed his knuckles tenderly before the waitor came and delivered their drinks, informing them that their food would be coming shortly.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:41 am

Hyde smiled softly and pulled Takuya into a soft kiss as the waiter walked away. "You're perfect...perfect for me and I can't tell you that I love you enough...it's never enough." He wanted to do so much more to show him...and be so much more for him. But that would have to wait until later so he could find a good job and everything. He would though. He'd find a good job and be someone Takuya could show off and have others envy him for not only having Takuya but being successful too.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum