Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But the chambermaid...

2 posters

Go down

But the chambermaid... Empty But the chambermaid...

Post  Kato Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 pm

The Lady Kato was very bored. Her husband was far too interested in his business to be troubled with the needs of his pretty wife. She preferred it that way. Kato was not a faithful woman. Nor did she enjoy the pleasure a man could give. She married him for the money and the title and the servants and everything else that came with it. Kato enjoyed her life. She also enjoyed the fact that her husband was more in love with his business and the country than with her. It gave her so much freedom.

One freedom she particularly enjoyed was the rights to torture and play with her chambermaid, Miko. She was dark haired and beautiful. She was sworn to wear lolita, since it pleased her mistress. Kato enjoyed making her blush. She also loved getting close enough to smell the perfume Miko wore and to touch her...it was intoxicating. She knew Miko would never deny her, but Kato wanted the maid to come to her bed willingly. She will, one night. And what a night to remember that will be.
Kato
Kato

Back to top Go down

But the chambermaid... Empty Re: But the chambermaid...

Post  Miko Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Miko was a chamber maid for a very wealthy lady. She was the soul chamber maid for her too. She would make her bed, help her dress, set up her fire, draw her bath, wash her, and then set her to bed and do it all over again the next day. She liked her position. Her lady Kato was beautiful. She was however intent on driving her insane. Miko liked her lady very much but her mistress was untouchable. She was married to the Lord and if Miko touched he in any way, well she was dead.

This however didn't stop her mistress from torturing her with her body and words and looks. She went to great extents to rile Miko up. It was as if she made a game of it to see if Miko would do and then get herself killed for the trouble. Miko had yet to crack though she came close at times. Lady Kato would try but Miko would simply be ever vigilant in her duties. Tonight would be no different.

"Good evening Mistress. Your bath is drawn and your food will be here once it's done. Rose petals in the bath just as you've requested. What shall I call for your dinner tonight Mistress?" Miko was in her frilly dresses, just as Lady Kato requested her to be. It was all she owned now. After all, her mistress had her dresses made specifically for her. All it did was make her look far too innocent and bouncy and made all the other servants and even the Lord on occasion look at her like she was meat. Something to take and have and then toss away after they had their fun. Miko found it degrading but her mistress liked them so she wore them. After all, it was for Lady Kato that Miko lived to serve and it was for Lady Kato she would always do so.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kato Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 pm

Kato smiled and backed Miko into the bathing room as she started to strip. "Would you rub my back for me, Miko, my dear? I feel so stressed..."

Miko was blushing again. Kato loved that. Her chambermaid was like her plaything and oh, how she wanted to play with her. One of these days, she'll have Miko in the rose petaled bath and those pouty lips against her own. Kato smiled and licked her lips, hoping to get more than a blush.

She put a hand in the water and sighed. "Miko. This water isn't warm enough. You must find some way to make it warmer for me. You wouldn't want your mistress to freeze and catch a cold, now, would you?"
Kato
Kato

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 am

Miko blushed at her lady's request. Oh she would be tested tonight. The lolita started to rub her shoulders and neck to ease the stress but her mistress's water wasn't warm enough. Oh dear...the woman moved to get another pot of water and poured it into her bath.

"If it is still too cold mistress I can get another pot. Your bed is being warmed by the coals now so it shall be nice and cozy when you retire tonight. Would you like me to wash you or your hair first mistress?" Miko would do either one her lady wanted. She wished she could do more when washing her lady but that would get her killed for sure. She must stay at arm's length and not overstep her bounds.

No matter how badly she wished to do so.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kato Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Miko's touches felt like heaven. Kato smiled softly, her eyes closing. The massage felt so very nice. Now if only those hands would touch her in other places. But Miko wouldn't give in. Kato would have to keep enticing her.

Kato stepped into the water and sat down, relaxing in the warm water. "It feels wonderful now, Miko. Thank you."

She looked up at her chambermaid, who was preparing to bathe her. "You may wash my hair first. That way, you may spend more time washing my body. You seem to enjoy it..."

Would that earn another blush? She hoped so. Miko was so beautiful. Kato longed to remove those lolita dresses from her and taste that pale skin.

"You know, a bed warmed by coals is nothing compared to having someone to sleep next to..." She mused with a sigh. If only Miko would stay the night. Images of what Miko must wear to bed suddenly filled Kato's mind. She'd be so sexy then.
Kato
Kato

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 am

Miko blushed a bright pink as she started to wash her hair. She did enjoy washing her body...did she know that? Would this come back to bite her? Miko really hoped not. While the lolita was washing the beautiful hair, her lady started talking about someone warming the bed at night. Oh dear. Was she meaning to heat the other side for the lord as well? Miko's gut twisted at the thought of the lord taking her lady to bed. He was her husband and she was bound to him and had to serve him yeah but that didn't mean Miko liked it.

"D-did you want me to put coals on the other side for your husband?" She really didn't want to do that. The thought of her lady in that situation...it really didn't make Miko feel good. She wanted her lady pure and untouched by anyone.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kato Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:47 am

Kato loved the feeling of Miko washing her hair. Miko's touch was so gentle and it felt so good. She mentioned coils for the other side of the bed and Kato let out a little, sad laugh.

"Miko, my darling, you know my husband hasn't joined me in my bed in over a year. Not that I mind. I'd prefer the touch of someone...softer...gentler..." Their eyes met as Miko came around the tub to wash her legs.

Kato wanted Miko in her bed. Would Miko want to be there? Kato didn't know. Miko would do anything Kato asked of her, but Kato wanted her to be willing. She wanted her to want it. It would make things so much more pleasurable. How would she ever ask her?
Kato
Kato

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:06 am

Miko bit her lip as she started to wash her mistress's legs. She really didn't want to say what she was about to but if it was what her lady wanted...

"I-if you want I could go find another woman for you to take to bed...they're softer." The pain was there in her voice though she had always hidden it well. The idea of anyone touching her mistress was not pleasant, much less her touching anyone else. Her lady was just that. Hers. She really didn't want someone else pleasing her mistress. That was her job.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kato Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:33 am

Miko wasn't looking up at her face as she washed her. Kato reached out to her and lifted her chin so their eyes met.

"I don't want another maid. There is a reason you are my chambermaid, Miko." Kato smiled at her.

The bath was over, but she didn't want Miko to leave. Miko would now help her dress into her nightgown and then leave her to sleep, but Kato didn't want her to leave. Miko was amazing. There was something in her eyes, too. Did she feel something? Was there something there? Or was Kato just dreaming?
Kato
Kato

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:10 am

Miko helped dry Lady Kato off and get her dressed for bed. She didn't want to cover her up. Her hands lingered just a little too long. Her mistress looked at her with those bedroom eyes that Miko had to force herself to resist. She moved her lady's covers back and helped her into bed.

"Is there anything else you wish my lady? Anything you wish mistress and I shall acquire it for you."
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kato Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 am

Kato was in her long, silk nightgown, Miko's hands at her waist. Her hands lingered. Kato smiled. There must be something there. She wouldn't have held her like that if there wasn't anything there.

She sat on the bed and Miko was avoiding her gaze again. The blush was so hard to resist. And then there was the question. Miko was bound to ask that question but this time it seemed like Miko was begging to stay in her presence. Kato smiled.

"Stay?" She scooted into the bed, leaving room for Miko to sit with her on the bed. Would she?
Kato
Kato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum