Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skittle Gremlin and Red Dragon

2 posters

Go down

Skittle Gremlin and Red Dragon Empty Skittle Gremlin and Red Dragon

Post  Miyavi Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Miyavi was walking up to the castle, headphones blasting his music into his ears. It was the start of another year at Quiesco Academy. He had his three bags and his guitar, which was strapped to his back. He had his room and class assignments and was headed up to his room. He hoped he would beat his roommate. Miyavi preferred being the first one in the room so he could pick the better bed.

He finally got up there and was pleased to find the room empty. He picked his bed and started to unpack, all while still listening to his music. He got bored of unpacking and sat on his unmade bed to tune his guitar instead. Miyavi loved his bright yellow acoustic. He hoped whoever his roommate was wouldn't mind his playing. Thank goodness he had music class this year.

Ever so distracted, Miyavi got bored of that and then bored of another activity. By the time his roommate showed up, Miyavi was laying on the floor with his feet propped up on the bed and was throwing skittles into the air, only to try and catch them in his mouth. By the amount of skittles on the floor around his head and in his hair, it was clear he had been at this for a while.

"Hi~" Miyavi said from the floor.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Skittle Gremlin and Red Dragon Empty Re: Skittle Gremlin and Red Dragon

Post  Daisuke Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Daisuke was very happy to be going back to school. He had been in rehab over half the summer and had managed to convince his parents that he was in recovery and doing well enough to be checked out so he could go to school. Thank god his parents were gullible. His little sister Aya was not so fooled but his little bunny was keeping her mouth shut for Dai, provided Dai actually try to get better and not go over board. She needed her 'reaper' as she called him. It was actually who he was talking to as he headed up the stairs with his two suitcases, guitar, and art supplies bag.

"No Bunny, I swear I will have something everything. I promise. Yes it will be food and not just liquid. You are worse then mom little one....of course I'll send you pictures...maybe over thanksgiving or Halloween or something..." Dai came into the room and set his stuff down, waving at his new roommate that looked rainbow speckled from all the skittles.

"Bunny I have to go I'm in my dorm. Yes I will call you this weekend...I already said I would Bunny...Yes I swear...okeh. Love you too. Bai bai mei-mei." Dai hung up the phone and turned to say hello to his roommate but when he turned he fell over his bags.

"Ah! Well so much for starting out not looking like a klutz. Hi, Ando Daisuke. You must be my roommate Ishihara-san?" The third year held out his hand despite being on the ground. Oh well at least he could start it out with a smile. He hoped his new roommate was alright. He looked good at least.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 am

"Yup. I'm Miyavi." He sat up, shaking the skittles out of his hair. He giggled and got to his feet. "Need some help?"

Miyavi took Dai's hand and got him to his feet. He helped him get his bags to to the empty bed. Then he noticed the guitar case.

"You play? Me too! Are you in Music 302 this year? I love music. I've been playing since I was a kid. Do you love music?" Miyavi was rambling. He would have something in common with his roommate and that made him excited. His roommates from past years usually ignored him. Mostly because of his rambling. Would this one do the same?
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 am

Miyavi was quite adorable. Dai smiled and shook his hand. He nodded at the question. "Yeah. You too? Sweet I'll know someone." The red head looked at the beds and saw that Miyavi had already claimed his bed.

"You claim that bed I take it? Umm, you don't mind if I play music at night do you? I play it to go to sleep." Dai started to move his bags over to his bed and wondered for a moment if he could fit Miyavi's clothes. The teen was leaner then him. Perhaps in time. Not that he'd ask such a thing.

"I have English 304, History 303, and Maths 306. You in any of those...huh...I don't have any art classes on here. I've got to talk to my adviser about that. I wanted in Painting 300 this year. What all are you taking this year?" Dai asked, looking up from his schedule and room assignment.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

"No, I don't mind it. What kind of music do you like?" He noticed Dai eyeing him for a second and he smirked. Was his new roommate into guys? Oh, that would be interesting. Miyavi was rather promiscuous and it would be interesting to see Dai's reactions if he walked in on him with some young, hot thing.

"I think I'm in Math 306. Algebra 2, right? I'm supposed to be in pre-cal, but if you're in there, I'll stay. I also have Bio 308, track, and that cultural studies class on Medieval England. I'm really hoping for some sword-fighting Renaissance fair shit going down..." He started to pretend to sword fight with no one, a geeky smile on his face.

"Yeah, it was only open to 15 students and had a super pricey lab fee, but my parents are super negligent with deep pockets, so I barely have to ask and I get it. If we get anything cool or get to bring a friend, I'll make sure you're involved, kay?" Miyavi smiled and sat on Dai's bed, holding out his bag of Skittles. "Want some?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 pm

"Nice~! That would be neat. Sword fighting is generally quite fun." Dai watched Miyavi sit down on his bed and offered skittles. Skittles...calories, fat, sugar, carbs. Well, he could always go running later. Wait, didn't Miyavi say something about track? The red head took a couple skittles and sat next to Miyavi.

"I want to try out for track this year. I haven't been able to before but I'm a good runner. It's all I do pretty much...you know, I know someone that can make these into a milkshake. She works down in the commons." The teen munched on his three skittles slowly as he stretched. He would definitely go running later or something.

"To answer your earlier question about music I like all sorts. As long as it's got a good beat, a good tune and someone who loves to play making the music I'm all for it. What about you? What do you like?"
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 am

Miyavi nearly choked when Dai mentioned the milkshake. "A Skittle milkshake? No way."

He looked super excited about it. He smiled and seemed pleased with their newfound friendship.

"I like most music. Like you said, it has to have a good beat. The musicians have to enjoy what they do, but I find that the vocalist also has to have a certain quality to their voice otherwise my ears bleed and I just can NOT listen. There's this one band I used to like. The guitarist rocks, so classic, but the vocalist makes me cringe."

They laughed and talked for a long while as they unpacked. The semester rolled in and Miyavi was his usual self. He hadn't brought any of his young playmates into the room, but he had found a punky second year down the hall who had a single room and a high sex drive. Miyavi visited him a lot. He was distracted, though. He couldn't figure out why his usual random sex acts didn't satisfy.

One Saturday afternoon found him pensive and bored and sitting on his dorm room floor with the door open as he played his guitar. Dai had gone into town. A blond 4th year walked by and stuck his head in to inquire about the Skittles littering the hallway. Soon enough, he walked into the room and closed the door behind him. Now, Miyavi was usually the dominant one, but this blond had him on his back right there on the floor, moaning and clawing at the carpet. Miyavi didn't even realize how loud he was being until they were done.

They were getting dressed when Miyavi finally realized it. The reason no one was satisfying him was because he had a crush. The blond was gone and Miyavi cleaned the place up and had the windows open. It was Dai. His skinny, redheaded roommate. Miyavi had a crush on his roommate. The lanky teen paced the room as he considered this. It was so odd. He never got attached to anyone. What made Dai so different?
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 am

Dai had been doing his normal 'pretend nothing is wrong' routine. Miyavi seemed to be buying it since he didn't notice anything wrong with Dai. There was so much wrong he couldn't even begin to tell anyone about it but oddly enough, Dai wanted Miyavi to notice. His roommate was...intriguing. He would be gone for random hours of the day and come back smelling of other people, not that it bothered Dai though he knew they had to be guys Miyavi was going off to see. It was the fact that he wanted Miyavi to know...he wanted someone to know and, god help him, care. It was bad when people cared. Especially with the illness that plagued him.

Yet, Dai was dancing with the Devil and playing with the ever burning flame. He was in town stocking up on his school supplies and things he had been running low on when he decided to make a short stop in the commons and pick up a milkshake for his roommate. Miyavi had yet to try the delight that used to suck Dai in so quick. It did come at a heavy cost though. He didn't care...if need be he could drink some of the ipecac that he had bought. Nasty stuff but it worked when he couldn't live with himself. The teen returned to the room with the milkshake and bag of things in hand...huh...the room smelled like sex. That made Dai a little sad, even though he knew it shouldn't. He had no reason to feel sad.

"Hey, I brought you a treat. One skittle milkshake. Be very thankful. Ariana made me eat a meatball sub for it. So what have you been up to all day? Did you get an exercising done? You said you might today." Exercising indeed. Sex worked a lot of muscles. Not that he should care. He didn't...god he prayed he didn't.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 am

Miyavi was still pacing and trying to sort things out in his head when Dai walked in. Dai, looking hurt and holding milkshakes. Miyavi walked over to him, clearly seeing the hurt in his eyes. Something was up. He also looked pale, but...he wasn't sick again, was he? He had been puking a few days ago. Miyavi had got him some soup, but Dai said he didn't want it, that he was feeling fine.

"Hey, Dai. Did...Did you get all the art supplies you needed?" He took the offered milkshake. "Thank you so much for this."

He took a sip and smiled, despite his worries. "Wow. This is just...amazing...you were right. Incredible."

He sat down as Dai was putting his art supplies away. The silence was thick. How was he supposed to tell him that he was developing feelings for him? Dai was just so sweet and fun and Miyavi didn't want to hurt him. Miyavi wasn't sure about himself. Would Dai just be another one of his conquests? He couldn't say. He didn't know.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 am

Dai nodded and sat down for a moment, getting a bottle of water and one of his new sketch books as he did. "I got all of it but canvases. They're too big to keep here so I'm going to have to talk to the art director to see if I could get a couple canvases and keep them in her art room." The teen grabbed a pencil and started to draw. He wished he had an art class. That would so make his life better.

A few more weeks went by and Dai was getting seriously annoyed at whoever Miyavi was screwing around with. They weren't going to whoever's dorm anymore but staying in theirs and Dai was getting tired of having to smell sex in the air and then think about Miyavi naked and fucking someone. It was unnerving because a picture of Miyavi screwing him almost always followed that. So one day he came back from his secret spot in the West Tower only to smell Miyavi's fun time activity again and lost it. He threw down his notebook and looked at Miyavi who was innocently playing his guitar.

"Can you please tell whoever the fuck it is you're fucking to stop coming in here? Can't you go to their dorm or something? I'm tired of having to come to that smell and then think about it and then picture you with some skinny ass guy and then-...can you just...can you just go to their dorm from now or light an incense or something? Or tell me when you're going to have your fun so I can find someplace else to be or sleep or whatever?" He was seriously off his game. Dai didn't ramble like that usually. Then again he had managed not to eat for the last six days, no thanks to Ariana pestering him.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just...I'm not used to such an active roommate. The other roommates I've had were either too young to really have sex or were too focused on school to care about anything else...You do what you want. It's your dorm too after all. Though incense would help with the smell." God he needed to shut up.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 am

He couldn't say it. There were so many times when he had the opportunity to tell Dai he thought he had feelings for him, but he never said it. But he did begin to notice something. Never did he actually see Dai eat anything. And he noticed the Ipecac in the bathroom and the puking...Dai was growing very thin. There was a problem here. Miyavi didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to talk to Dai about anything serious. He was afraid.

Anytime stress would build up, he'd go find a sex buddy and release the tension. His blond fourth year would come knocking and Miyavi would almost always let him have his way. Miyavi had plenty of 'playmates' but...he felt cold and empty. Nothing made sense like it used to. This was his life before this year. Before he started to develop feelings for his roommate.

The fourth year had left and Miyavi was eating skittles and playing his guitar, strumming a tune he had made up that reminded him of Dai. He was calling it 'Dragon'. Dai came in, but then suddenly burst at him. He could tell the redhead was angry but...he looked like he was going to pass out.

"Dai, I'm...I'm sorry." He got up and walked over. He looked down at where the notebook had fallen open. It was a sketch of Miyavi. He crouched down and picked it up, gently pushing the pages back in, noticing all the pages were sketches of him. "Dai..."

He looked up at his roommate, who looked so pale. "It looks like we're both just making excuses and doing other things to distract ourselves from what we think we can't have..."

He closed the notebook and handed it to him. "I-I kind of...want to be with you..."
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:26 am

Dai looked up at Miyavi holding his sketchbook. Fuck. Now he was going to have to come up with some excuse as to why all of his pictures were of-what? The surprise and, dare he even think, hope in Dai's eyes were evident.

"W-what? But...why? Why the hell would you want someone like me? I'm fat and ugly and sooo not worth it. Why in the world would you want me for?" It didn't make sense to him. Dai knew why Sakito wanted him. Dai was smaller and shorter then him but also submissive. Sakito could control Dai and push him further into his delusion along with Sakito's. But Miyavi...he was healthy and talented and amazingly hot. It was not what Dai was used to. Having someone healthy and normal want him.

"I don't understand. If you wanted me then why not just tell me. You obviously have no qualms about going for what you want judging by how often I smell sex. What made you hesitate with me?" Or was he doing this as a pity thing since he saw the drawings?
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 am

"Okay, first of all, you're NOT fat and definitely not ugly." Miyavi was a little surprised at Dai's sudden low self esteem. Did he really think that badly of himself? He didn't figure Dai to be like that. Dai seemed so much stronger.

"Look, I'm not usually the kind of guy that has attachments. My parents never had anything more to do with me than just funding. I've been in boarding schools my whole life. I get what I need and move on. But then here you come and you are just so interesting and fun and you make me feel like...special...like I'm worth more than just the space I take up. I've never had that. I don't think you can understand, but I want more of that feeling. I sleep around with guys a lot, but it's always been a cry for attention. I'd be a good boyfriend. I promise. I-I don't know what all being a boyfriend means, but I would never cheat on your or intentionally hurt you. I only hesitate because I'm scared and now I'm rambling and pouring my heart out hoping you'll accept me because I just don't know what I'd do if you don't..."

His heart was racing and his eyes were actually tearing up with honesty. He really did want this. The question was, did Dai?
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 am

He had a boyfriend...he really honestly did. But it was a rehab boyfriend and Sakito was in Japan. He was never going to get out of rehab so it didn't matter did it? Here was Miyavi, a guy Dai really liked, wanting him. That was astounding...and he was going to let himself fall. The teen knew what the consequences could be and how bad things could go but he could not say no to that face...to this guy. Without thinking Dai wrapped his arms around Miyavi and pulled him into a kiss.

"Well, I'll be a guinea pig if you'd like to test that theory. I'd happily be your boyfriend...if you'll let me." He really didn't know what came over him but if it worked out, he wasn't about to complain.

"By the way, the rambling thing is kinda cute." The red head smiled and kissed Miyavi again hoping he wasn't about to make a huge mistake. It certainly didn't feel that way to his body or his heart. His mind was the only thing inside him with a glimmer of worry. That and Miyavi finding out about his eating disorder. But Dai was asking for it by wanting Miyavi to care.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:56 am

Miyavi felt such sparks with that kiss. He held onto Dai and kissed him back with such a tenderness he never felt before. This definitely was more than a fling. It felt like his first time all over again. He stayed in Dai's arms and kept him close after their lips parted.

"I'm glad it worked. I've had butterflies in my stomach for weeks trying to figure out how to tell you I like you." They kissed again and he heard the noise of Dai's stomach protesting for food. Miyavi broke the kiss, the hand on Dai's side resting over his stomach. "Sounds like lunch time. Let's go see what's in the cafeteria. You have to show me where you get those skittle milkshakes. They're amazing."

Miyavi was positively beaming. He was all smiles and wanted to stay near Dai and have fun with him.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:01 am

Dai was smiling until he heard the word lunch. Fuck...that was NOT a happy word. What was he going to do? "Well that all depends on if Arianna is working. She's the only one that makes them. You have to catch her working to get them." He could eat a small salad or a sandwich or something...yeah. Especially if it was for his new boyfriend.

Miyavi, boyfriend. Oh that was a nice sound.

"What do you want for lunch?" Nothing too fattening he hoped. He could do with a few carbs to boost his metabolism a little but nothing too...greasy. Still, Dai wore a smile on his face as they walked down to the commons to get food. He would brave his enemies territory for Miyavi. He could do this. He had to do this. Miyavi couldn't know how much of a freak he was within ten minutes of dating. That just wouldn't do.

"Pick your poison...Arianna's working so you're in luck there."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 am

Dai seemed to get tense as they entered the commons. It worried Miyavi a little. Did he not want to be seen with him? Miyavi let his hand go. He felt bad. Maybe Dai was one of those guys that was shy about openly being gay. He had a right to be. There were loads of reasons to be. Many in this school would kick your ass for being gay. It was also a reason to get sent to the headmaster's office for possible expulsion. Dai had every right to be nervous.

"Well, let's go see what Ariana suggests, then." Miyavi bounced over to where Dai pointed and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Miyavi. My roommate, Dai, keeps getting Skittle milkshakes for me, and they are amazing. Would you make me one? Please, please please? Oh, and whatever Dai usually gets, we'll both have!" He was beaming and he hoped that would make Dai smile. He really wanted to make Dai smile.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:17 am

Dai looked down at his now empty hand. Oh...Miyavi didn't want people to know. Okeh, he could do that...he hoped. Arianna looked at Miyavi with a smile and noticed Dai standing there looking quiet.

"So you're the boy he raves about all the time. I was wondering why he started getting these again. Dai swore off skittle milkshakes...well milkshakes in general actually, last year. One skittle milkshake and one Vitamin Booster smoothie." Arianna winked as Dai and went to making smooties. The red head inched a little closer to Miyavi.

"I'm sorry by the way. I didn't know about the hand holding...I didn't think you'd care if I held your hand. If you want I can go get your food while you get the milkshakes if you don't want people to be suspicious?" He rarely showed it but Dai was very self conscious about himself and he often worried he made other people look bad. He never wanted others to think less of Miyavi for hanging around him much less if they knew he was dating him. Miyavi deserved better then that.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:23 am

Dai came up to apologize and Miyavi felt bad. So that wasn't why he got all nervous when they got into the commons? "Dai, I don't care what people think. I want to hold your hand. It's new and exciting. You just...got all tense and nervous when we walked in here, so I figured you didn't want anyone to know...but if you don't care..."

He took Dai's hand into his own and smiled at him. "So what made you so nervous when we walked in here?"

He hoped Dai could open up and trust him. He wanted to be a good friend and a good boyfriend. Miyavi would help Dai in any way he could. If there was something Miyavi could do to help him, he wanted to do it.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Miyavi wanted to hold his hand? But then why did he remove it in the first place? Dai smiled at Miyavi taking his hand again. It made his whole body feel warm and hum in happiness. But the tattooed teen's question made him a little anxious.

"It's just so many people and the noise..."

[b]"Don't you lie to him Dai. He doesn't like the food in the commons. The smell of all the different foods at once makes him a little queasy. It's why he always eats elsewhere. It's nothing to be ashamed of Dai."[/i] Arianna didn't know the truth of his illness either. That had been the excuse he gave her last year when she asked why he didn't eat in the commons anymore.

"Well it's embarrassing okeh? I feel stupid saying that the smell makes me sick so I don't want to come down here a lot. Do you see how that sounds? Makes me feel like I'm five." Dai sighed and shook his head. Well at least he had a cover for Miyavi.

"I'll be alright so long as we don't stay too long. I'm sorry about this. It would be easier if we could just eat here I know..." God why was he being such a whiny brat today? He could suck it up and just be normal couldn't he? This was Miyavi he was talking about. He could pretend to be normal for Miyavi couldn't he?

"If you want we can eat in here...it'd just need to be on the far wall away from food area."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:57 pm

"Oh. Well, that's okay. It's okay, Dai. Really." He slipped an arm around him to comfort him. Ariana handed him his milkshake and started working on Dai's. "How about we get our food and go someplace away from here, someplace quiet to eat? Then you don't have to feel anxious or queasy?"

He was trying to help. He didn't fully understand what Dai's issue was, but he would learn in time. They got their food and Miyavi lead the way out of the commons. They were walking up the stairs and there seemed to be a fight on the stairwell towards the dorms.

"Okaaaay, not there..." Miyavi laughed and led Dai up to one of the nearly abandoned towers. "This is a nice place. Quiet. I used to come up here last year and play my guitar. The acoustics in here is amazing."

He sat down and motioned for Dai to join him. "This okay?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Dai was sitting with his chicken parmesan club in his tower. With Miyavi. This was going to be quite interesting. "Here is actually really good. It's my thinking spot. I come here all the time to play music or draw. It's my favorite spot." Dai smiled as he sipped his drink. He could eat his little sandwich with Miyavi here.

"So just so I know...no more fun times with other guys? I know you said but I just want to...to be sure."
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Dai was sitting close and they ate their lunch. It looked like Dai felt uncomfortable eating in front of him, but Miyavi hoped he would become more comfortable and less shy with time. Miyavi was enjoying their time together.

"I promise, Dai. I'm not really like...slutty. I just...slept around like...looking for something. I think I found it now." He wrapped an arm around him and kissed his cheek. Lunch was over, but Miyavi had some skittles in his pocket. He held out the bag to Dai. "Here, want some?"
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Miyavi didn't say anything when Dai ate. He didn't look offended or disgusted...huh. That was odd for the teen. He still smiled at the man when he offered skittles. He was already running later so why not?

"I actually know a very fun game regarding this candy. Want to know about it?" He smiled as he took a few skittles and popped one in his mouth.

"It's called 'pass the candy' and what you have to do...is fish the skittle out of my mouth." The red head grinned as he showed Miyavi the skittle before pulling it into his mouth for the other boy to come get. This could go so well.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyavi Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Miyavi was having a good time being there with Dai. He watched him as he put the candy in his mouth. "Hmm..." He smirked and leaned into him and kissed him, tentatively deepening the kiss to find the candy. He liked kissing Dai and he wanted to keep going. His hands were soon at Dai's sides at the skittle was found. Miyavi pulled back with his cheeks flushed.

"My turn..." He said, reaching for a skittle and and set it on his tongue. He leaned back on his hands and smirked, waiting for his new boyfriend to continue their new 'game'.
Miyavi
Miyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum