Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty: Not Just Skin Deep

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beauty: Not Just Skin Deep - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty: Not Just Skin Deep

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:09 am

Kanon stiffened a little at Miku taking his hand but forced himself to relax. He smiled at him and nodded softly. "You can have anything you want." The teen pulled their hands up and placed a kiss to Miku's entwined hand. He couldn't have been happier. Why hadn't he released himself from his father earlier?

"You are amazing you know that? With what you've done with me. I don't think there's another person on the planet that could have done this." He let Miku into his apartment and took his shoes off. There wasn't really much they could do in the apartment. His phone started going off though. It was his publicist.

"Eiichi we need to talk about you're contract and you remaining in the school you are. There are rumors going around about Eiichi being out of rehab and in some public school. This isn't good. My office Monday morning Eiichi. I mean it." With that he hung up. The teen looked at the phone shook his head. He glanced over at Miku and laughed a little.

"My dad's publicist...he wants to see me Monday. It's alright. So what would you like to do?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 am

Miku's brows furrowed and he looked at Kanon questionably, "What would your dad's publicist want with you?" He was curious now, even though it probably wasn't his place to ask... Regardless, Miku scooted closer to him and took his hand again.

"I dunno... The night's still young. I'm up for about anything... We could always play a game?" He wasn't sure if Kanon had a gaming console or not... Miku had never spent the night at Kanon's, and they never visited here for very long and often hung out at the sushi bar.

"What do you usual do on weekends?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 am

Kanon shrugged. He didn't want to tell him. "Some rumors going around. He wants to make sure we're on the same page. As for games...I actually have DDR if you want to play. I don't know how well I'll play since I haven't played for awhile. But I'm up for it if you are." Kanon smiled softly and lead Miku into the living room where his DDR mats were along with his games.

"Take your pick. This weekend is about you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 am

Miku marveled at his DDR collection, he had almost every one of them! "Wow... I haven't seen some of the titles in forever! DDR X is my favorite... Can we?" Of course, with the weekend being about him, he knew Kanon couldn't and wouldn't refuse him. His smile only grew as he helped Kanon set up the game and mats. There was much excitement bubbling from him. Mainly because he knew after this there would be showering and then possible cuddling and sleep after wards. Who knew that such a... simple routine would excite him so much?

"We should be evenly matched, it's been a while since I played to. Kami help you when I get warmed up though!" Miku grinned at his boyfriend. He started shifting through the songs and picked out a good warm up song. He wasn't panting by the time the song finished, but he could feel his blood moving, this was going to be a fun night.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:32 am

Kanon smiled and agreed to let Miku have his way. It was nice. "I don't doubt it." The first song had his blood pumping. He was happy as could be with Miku. It was like nothing else in the world mattered.

"I think I'm out of shape..." The teen got ready for the next song. oh Miku wasn't going to know what hit him with this song. It was Kanon's best song. And even with his lack of playing he was still able to match Miku. It felt so warm by the time it was over.

"I win! Love that song!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 am

Miku flopped onto his ass panting, It was close, but Kanon definitely won that round. "I think I'm the one out of shape, I don't remember that so being so fast!" Miku loved it though. The feeling of the heat radiating off of them, the panting, and they hadn't even just got started!

"You may have won this round but it's on now~" This time, Miku picked one of his own person favorites and best. Now that he was pumped up he could handle an even faster paced song. But even by the end of it his legs felt a bit like jelly, they were both trying so hard. "Woo~ wow... boout time someone finally gave me a challenge! After that though... I need some water or something, I'm burning up."

The teen grabbed his collar and started fanning himself. He wasn't wasn't sure how exactly Kanon would feel about him discarding his shirt, no matter how hot it was or their new dating status.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 am

Kanon nodded at the feeling hot part. He moved toward the kitchen, stripping his shirt in the process. "Oh my god. I haven't had this much fun in so long. You have to come over more often and play with me." The teen made two glasses of water, handing one to Miku.

"Feel free to take your shirt off if you're too hot." Kanon was slowly cooling down. He moved over and placed a kiss on Miku's lips though. This was the most fun he'd had in a very long time.

"Where were you a few years ago? I've been needing you in my life for quite awhile."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:27 am

With an invitation like that, Miku didn't hesitate to pull his shirt off and throw it over the back of the couch. The cool air on his skin felt great and the water was a god send. Kanon's lips however, they made him nearly forget everything around him. "You couldn't keep me away now. You're a great dancer and your kisses are addicting, not to mention you're kinda fun and all mine now." He gave him a quick peck on the cheek and moved back to the living room.

"A few years ago? Hmm... Not where I'm most happy now, that's for sure." Kanon made him the happiest he could ever remember being in his entire 18 years of living... He wanted to do his best to hold on to that feeling for sure. "At least we have each other now, right?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 am

Kanon smiled and couldn't stop the feeling bubbling in him. He was falling hard for the man and found that he didn't care. He wanted it. When they went to bed, the teen could've purred in happiness. He not only got to cuddle his boyfriend but make out with him as well. Monday came all to soon for him though and with it came the bursting of his happy bubble. Rumors were getting out that Eiichi was out of rehab and going to a public school. Apparently people were starting to notice. Even worse was when he actually made it to school. He sat down next to Miku despite having all his stuck up friends around him.

"Hey, you will not believe the morning I have. I'm starting to think that man is only there to throw a wrench in my life."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Miku felt someone plant themselves right next to him, he smiled brightly though when he saw it was Kanon. He wanted to hug him or kiss him, but he knew that would definitely be pushing it... when they were alone though, those lips would be his. "Aw... Well I say we throw a crow bar in his!" The teen just wanted to make his boyfriend happy... but he didn't know how willing Kanon was to talk about it...

The warning bells rang for their first period classes and unfortunately forced them to part. Ren was in the same class as Kanon though, and today was the day she was set on personally ruining him. She was gonna start out subtle though. Throughout the entire day she did little things she knew would drive him up the wall, the number one thing she knew was pissing him off? She was being sickeningly sweet with all of it. That way, if he lashed out he'd definitely be seen in the wrong.

The last class of the day came, and just when she was about to act, Kanon's phone buzzed in his pocket and he asked to be excused... Hmm... Just as Kanon had left, she raised her hand quickly, "Sensei~ I need to go down to the library to finish up a report, may I go?" Which wasn't a lie per-say. Despite her bitchiness she was tremendously smart, so a request like this was not uncommon. But she wasn't going to the library, no... she was going to follow Kanon and listen in on his phone call.

What she found was even better.

There was a pretty boy agent talking to Kanon about his career in the music industry... Oh this was perfect! With how Kanon acted he was bound not to tell Miku, that bloke had tricked her Miku this whole time! She just knew he'd been playing him! With a smirk, she ran back to the classroom, moving straight towards Miku and grabbing his wrist, "Mi-kun, Mi-kun! Come on, I need to show you something, it's important!" Important indeed. Miku wasn't so sure he should trust her... but honestly the girl had never really given him much reason to not really trust her...

"Alright... but no funny business okay?" Ren just nodded and pulled him behind her, marching him right to the front of the school where Kanon and his agent were still talking, "Look Shinya, we can't take any chances on these rumors about one of Japan's most famous rockstars being out and mingling with private school kids. We need to get you out of here now, I've already signed you out early and turned in your resignation papers... This was an easy fix, not a safe one though, so it's not up for debate."

Miku was shocked, he was leaving?! "... Kanon? What's going on?" Ren was standing next to him, looking just as puzzled as Miku did.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Kanon was listening to his agent, not noticing that Miku and Ren were walking up behind him. He was already set on edge that day from that bitch being so overly sweet about every little thing all the while insulting him. He hated her so much. When his agent mentioned that he was being pulled from classes and it made him flip out.

"You what!? Since did you get to decide that?" Miku's voice made him turn around. Fuck. Kanon looked at his agent and then back up to his boyfriend. Immediately deciding to ignore the man.

"This is just a misunderstanding. Just another problem from earlier. What are you doing here Ren? You trying to make my life a living hell cause at this moment I want nothing more that to smack you. She had brought Miku there. The slight smirk told him that. He HATED her.

"Shinya. What your manners."

"I don't fucking care about manners. That bitch is going to drive me insane and so are you. You can't just take me out of school! Enroll me back into classes or so help me god I will have you fired!" Kanon was seething, his old ways slipping back into him with his anger. How was he going to explain this to Miku?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 pm

"What kind of misunderstanding Kanon? Your dad's publicist shouldn't--"

"Excuse me for interrupting young man, I'm his publicist. Shinya, this is the very same attitude that got you into this predicament. You're underage still, your father and I think that this is the best course of action." Miku looked between the two... This was just mind numbing.

"So... So you're leaving? And you have a publicist?? I'm assuming this means something that you conveniently forgot to tell me..." Kanon was hiding things from him, major thing at that. How could he... hell what if he was lieing about who he really was?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:35 pm

"A publicist my father hired! And I don't care what either of you think. I'm going to stay here until I decide to leave." Kanon looked over at Miku...he wanted to make this better. How was he going to be able to though?

"Miku, I swear this isn't what it seems. I'm not leaving despite what he says and I know how it looks but I swear I never lied to you. I just didn't want you to know just how much of an ass I was before..." The teen moved to Miku and took his hands, holding them to his heart.

"You have to believe me. I wanted you to know me for me and not go off what others have said. Please...Miku I would never hurt you like that. I love you..." The words slipped out before he could stop them. His publicist took in a sharp breath. Was Kanon kidding? Ren looked pissed as hell for the words too but he didn't care. The only one that mattered to him was Miku. He wanted Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Miku was shocked, for a moment he forgot Ren or the other guy was in the room... but then his anger flared, "Then what is it Kanon?! Cause to me, it looks like you lied. You didn't want me to know you? So what, now I know some sort of... fake you?!" He was furious and heart broken. How could Kanon do this to him? After all the thing he'd told him, after all the faith Miku had poured into him?!

"You were so... real! I thought, no I knew, that out of all my friends, out of all the people I had ever... been with... Dammit it I'm so stupid!" His fists and eyes clenched, he was fighting back tears... Kanon used him. He turned to walk away, Ren turned to follow suit but Miku put up his hand, "I... love you, but it's hard to believe you love me the same way. If you did, you would have trusted me more. Ren... I need to be alone. Don't follow me." With that, he took off, Ren huffed and went the other direction, not even paying attention to Kanon as he slowly started returning to his former self...

"My word... Shinya... Your curse. I-it really... I'm sorry. I know it doesn't mean much to you..." His publicist bowed deeply to him... legitly, he knew Kanon couldn't fire him. But he did feel terrible for his charge. Before him was a teenager who he thought would die alone because of his attitude, but that boy that had just took off... really cared for him. "Perhaps for now... we should leave. Give him time to cool off and let things sink in..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Kanon watched Miku leave and felt his heart constrict. Miku loved him...but he was still leaving him. His publicist was there and all Kanon could do was agree. He felt numb and even when the curse wore off...he still felt numb. The days passed slowly for the rockstar. What was he supposed to do? Really, how was he supposed to do this when Miku constantly filled his mind. At least he found himself because the blonde and even after two months, he still loved him. His publicist had argued with him going to visit Miku and eventually won. What would he be able to say anyway?

Eiichi was back in the town that he had spent so long in and found that nothing had really changed. He still played his heart out for his fans, not really looking at them either. When the last song was over, the teen took a seat on a stool and grabbed his blue guitar.

"I have one more song to play for you. It's a bit different from my normal sound but it means a lot to me. The inspiration for this song means a lot to me. So here goes." Kanon started to sing Miku's song to the crowd. He was so lost in the song that he didn't even realize he had started to cry a bit. Kanon prayed softly that somehow, Miku could hear him and that by some miracle forgave him and still loved him. When the song ended, Eiichi took a bow and left stage right. The concert was over...at least his song was well received.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Two of the longest months he'd ever remembered living passed. He hadn't touched his camera, or even looked at his pictures. All he did was go to school, eat, go home, do homework, sleep, repeat. Kanon left and he felt empty. No best friend, no boy friend, nothing. Not even a call or attempted text, any to show that maybe he really did care. He almost was expecting it... If Kanon was famous, what would he possibly want with a lowly photographer...?

"Miku-san... Would you like to go to a concert with me? It's Eiichi... maybe it could cheer you up?" Ren was always trying to get him out of the house. Most days he told her no, and others he just didn't have the time... But today? "Sure... Who knows, it might be fun." He tried his best to smile, but it wasn't anything like the smiles Kanon could produce from him. Regardless, this made her very happy and she couldn't wait for tonight.

Miku however, wasn't sure how he felt once they were at the concert. The man, Eiichi, looked terribly familiar... but why? And until is last song, Miku still didn't understand... "Holy shit."

"Huh? Miku, what's wrong?" Miku ignored her though. For once he was grateful for doing something with Ren, and the fact that she had to have the best. Including front row tickets. Without much thought of the trouble he could be in, he hopped the fence and dashed onto the stage, following the direction Kanon had walked off. Ren was quick to follow after him of course, but there was no problem with that with Miku tackling nearly everyone that got in his way. When they finally reached the room with Eiichi's name on it, both teens busted through the door. Ren was the first to speak out, "Oh my god. Miku, I don't know what possessed you, but wow! It's Eiichi!"

Miku however only stared, Eiichi was Kanon. Eiichi... was Kanon?! "And the secret just got bigger... Right Kanon?" Hurt was still shining in his eyes... He half wished he was wrong... But he knew those eyes, he knew that it was his Kanon standing before him... Yeah, Kanon was still his... right...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Kanon was sitting in his dressing room texting Miku for the hundredth time only to delete the message again. Why couldn't he do it? But then there was a voice that always grated on his nerves...and Miku. The rockstar turned around to face the pair. "Why is it that every time I have these moments, she's here? Why?...not that it really matters huh? After all, Kanon lied to you. Yeah, I'm Eiichi. Do you see why I never told you about who I was before?" Kanon knew that Miku knew of everything the papers said about Eiichi and what he didn't see in papers he heard from Ren. God he hated that bitch.

"I'm sorry for not telling you but I wanted to be someone real...I wanted to be someone you could actually find yourself hanging out with. Would you really have willingly hung out with the me I was before? Honestly?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:25 am

Miku hadn't honestly noticed Ren until she'd spoken up, and now that he knew it certainly wouldn't make talking to Kanon any easier. He looked back to the now confused girl, and shrugged. "I just gate crashed to get back here. And I probably have oh... ten minutes tops until the cops or security shows up and drags me out, so she is the least of my worries right now." He walked over to Kanon, fisting his shirt and yanking him up to stand despite being shorter than him. The teen stared deep into his eyes, not saying a word to him as he searched his dark orbs... Then found himself kissing him, it was a bit forceful but there was a lot of passion behind it. A thud behind him brought him back to reality, Ren had passed out.

"Well that was easy." He released Kanon's shirt and stepped back, "Now... I seem to recall a certain stuck up, ass I had read and heard so much about, joining my class all those months ago. Granted I didn't know at the time, but I spent weeks talking to that jerk with the hopes of befriending him. And in those weeks he became my favorite jerk. He was brutally honest, funny, and despite his efforts to deter me, he made my day brighter by being himself! Now you tell me, Eiichi, do you honestly think I still wouldn't have tried? Eiichi is just a name it's not who you are! I could care less that you're famous or even if you were dirt poor! To me you were Kanon, my best friend, my boyfriend. You. Were. Mine."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 am

Kanon let his eyes fall closed at the kiss only to find out that it was a distraction to get Ren to leave...sorta. He looked at Miku with such pain and love that it was amazing he wasn't crying still. "I am yours! I'm still me Miku the guy you met, the guy you knew was me. 100%...Eiichi wasn't a part of my life when I knew you and who cares if I'm famous? The world can go fuck itself if they think I'm going to give you up after everything. I love you Akiharu. More then I ever thought I could possibly ever love anyone. You're who I want...this, is what I want." Just as the guards came to the room Kanon wrapped his arms around Miku's waist and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. One that left him breathless.

"Please forgive me..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:46 am

"That's the point I'm trying to make! I didn't care who you were, you could have told me! Even if you had waited until we were dating, it would have been better than to keep brushing it off!" Miku willingly let Kanon pull him against him, clinging to him as Kanon kissed him. He was still mad, but not like he had been... Now he wanted to fix things, but he'd just run out of time...

"I love you, but I just ran out of time..."

Miku didn't fight them as they pulled him away from Kanon. He was in so much trouble and he knew it. Ren was just starting to wake up too... She was gonna be shocked he was sure. Some how, though he had his suspicions, they managed to get by with a severe scolding and a call for their parents to come collect them. He of course was grounded... Being scolded for acting so rashly, then sent to his room... It was worth it though... At least Kanon knew now... and maybe would try to come around more. This wouldn't be an easy relationship by no means...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum